Found you...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

“ It's a difficult life when you are shy,
your nerves often faltering when trying to say 'hi',
you try to think of something to say,
you rack your brains but it seems to take all day.”

-Esmee-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yah! Did you bump your head on something??” Yunho eyes extended surprised by the wound on Jae’s forehead as he just realized it. He tried to have a closer looked. There Jaejoong can’t think of any movement as he just glad as the man turned back for him. Jaejoong eyes still suffuse by tears with just staring on Yunho’s face. If only the man knows how glad and precious he feels when he’d been the prior of the man attention and to be worried of. But he doesn’t know how to say out loud about his feeling and shows any sign that he LOVES that man.

Yunho felt odd as he saw the way Jaejoong had keep stared on his face as there has something on his face that make the person keeps staring on him with those big eyes.
‘Those big eyes…??’ as some electricity shoot him, he felt the Déjà vu about their current situation as the past memory that he was hardly try to forget hit his mind back out of sudden.

-------------------

Yunho quickly shook his head as he feels something prickled would gush inside of him if he drift to that memory, it such tortured him to his past of frustrated feeling. “Let me have a look.” Yunho said as he bents down and tried to pulled Jaejoong up from the cold of water first, but then Jaejoong winced in pain as he unable to pulls himself up which bring Yunho face full by thousands of worry. He took an examining looked on Jae’s ankle and just like he guessed, there got swollen around that fragile ankle.

“You sprain your leg. Aish! Could you please watch you steps and stop hurting yourself this way. It seems there's no choice beside I've to guard you 24 hours.” Yunho mumbling which, as more to himself with the thought Jaejoong never gets free from his ‘bad luck’ moves each time they were together.

Without any delaying, Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer as he wrapped his one arms on Jae’s waist and another one slips under Jae’s legs as he briskly lifted up the smaller man to the edge. As just get out from a cold freeze, Jaejoong eyes widened in alarm; changed to drastically looks anxious with his head turn to left and right side as seeking for something lost.

“What now?” Yunho asked as he noticed the other changed expression.

“I…I lost my wallet?” Jae said with eyes full of worries.

“What? Aish! Is that what you should be worry now? If that wallet you care so much, then I can get you the new one.” Yunho said as he still felt dejected from what they’d been arguing before and yet Jaejoong still didn’t care so much about his feeling.

“It’s not about the wallet, it’s about what had been inserted in.” Jaejoong said with sadden voice of him.

“What, money? Then I can load a lot for you later on.” Yunho sounds like persuaded the smaller man as he seems forgot that he should be in his rage now for what he just seen in front of his eyes a moment ago, but yet he was the one that took care of the smaller man wound, and soothes him. ‘What the heck with me?’ He metally annoyed. He stretched Jaejoong’s legs as he tried to poultice the swollen ankle of Jaejoong.

“There has a picture of my mom and that the only picture I have as the rest couldn’t be safe when my house had been caught by fire.” This time Yunho hand that meticulously works on Jaejoong ankles abruptly stopped and face looked up to Jaejoong. There his eyes met the teary eyes of the other. Yunho was taken aback.

“You really have guts to drove me willingly throw myself in trouble.” Yunho let out a small sighs before he pulled his trouser’s leg up and steps into the cold water; started seeking for the lost wallet of Jaejoong. Whatever Jaejoong did even the person would be claimed into an offenders position, still at the end he was the one that would be washed by feeling guiltiness. Yes, if it comes about something could lighten up Jaejoong face back and also would make that smaller man stop showing his teary eyes on him, Yunho could do anything even it demands him to does something out of his mind.

At first, Jaejoong was taken by surprise as he saw the manly one action. As he curious what was the man intended to do, then he comes to realized the man intention when saw the other keep bend down with an earnest looks plastered on his manly face, had about to searching for his lost thing. That sight was enough to moves Jaejoong heart and felt fluttering away by the man’s small action after heard his word. That works in made his love for the man loads even more.

Sweats started adhered under the jaw lines of the manly one face as he kept bend down on the streaming water in searching for the lost thing of Jaejoong. It was damn long enough for him to being in the water as he started to felt his foot numb under its coldness. Jaejoong felt heave by that side of Yunho’s earnest face in searching for his lost wallet. Then he tried to get up, but still he has no power to sustained his own load to stand up straight. “It’s okay, it doesn’t matter anymore…maybe it was…my fate to lose it because of my own clumsiness. I’m sorry making you in trouble.” Jaejoong said as he avoids his looks from the man as he felt awry toward the man.

Yunho just ignored and keep himself for seeking the thing. As he heard Jaejoong voices, he knows even the man said it doesn’t matter anymore but still it was the most precious thing for the smaller man and plus that picture was the only one left with him as his mother’s memorial.

Yunho was turned to steps out further against the flows water as he noticed there on his feet was laid the thing that he’d been searching like a bedlamite. Suddenly a small smile curved on his weary face as he could felt his relief breaths coming. He then bending down to picks the thing up and there, the wallet was laid to expose the picture of Jae’s mother. Just beautiful with those big eyes resembled to the one he loves. ‘No wonder where Jaejoong inherits those eyes from.’ Yunho thought as he kept smile himself and then his eyes slowly moves to the little boy on the beautiful lady’s arms. His smiling face retreat into a deep thought as he frown and his eyes closely scanned the picture of the little boy that wore a brightest smile ever on his cute face.

Suddenly, Yunho’s head was spinning and just feels like a big heavy rock comes knocked onto his head which force him to jumps to the memory that had been really faint to be remembered about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Flash Back]

“Yah…Master! Let’s go beat some net!” The 10 years old boy shouted out to his mate with waved his hand toward the boy which wore a straighten face of him as usual. The boy had insists his friend to came into the basketball court whereas his mate seems not interesting in his best friend challenged.

“Don’t want.” His short answered gave unsatisfied looks on his friend's face. The boy was totally ignored while his body laid on the nearer bench and just kept his eyes concentrated on his reading.

“Aish! You piss me off! Get your here right now JUNG YUNHO!” Looks like his friend was lost his patient toward his best friend cold replied. Yunho knows that friend of him wanna beat him in that game because the boy was already bet with others members to take him down, Jung Yunho who’s been titled as “Master in all scope” which also equal to “Mr. Perfect”. But the conclusions was always end up with luck on his side while the other one was always been defeated. Not even once the others could have a chance to topple the boy name’s Jung Yunho.

“Yaaah~ let’s play this time huh? Just this time! I promised! Then I would not ever and never disturb you again okay? Just this time please? Because I already bet with that crap Kim Heechul to tackle you down. Can’t you act being defeater for me just for once? Pleaseee~” This time the boy sounds like whimpered for Yunho to compete in the game while both arms hold the ball to his chest with pleading eyes of him hopes his friend could agree. Its looks like his friend was desperate in having this match.

“Your ‘just this time’ always flimsy for the next… next… day Siwon ah.. You know that? Also don’t you see I’m in the mood of increasing my knowledge?” Yunho said as eyes still locked on the book in his held.

“Yah! Go to hell with your mood of increasing knowledge! What knowledge you’ll get from reading this SLUM DUNK COMIC?! Aish! Piss me off!” His friend was starting to turns his way to the group of the other boys which also had been waiting for Yunho agreeing to play with them. The other boys didn’t dare to speak out like Siwon just did. Jung Yunho the only heir of Jung’s Corp was like someone that always had been highly regarded for them. But still they were too overboard about the person background which Yunho doesn’t like. That’s why at the end, Siwon was the one that able to tied his fate to be only close friend of Yunho even the boy just comes from a moderate family but he found the honesty in that boy self to be friend with him without looked at his background or capable of unlimited thing he could done. But of cause, it’s not that all. Sometimes that friend of him brings an irritating around him just like what was happen just now. Yunho still could hear Siwon mumbling nonsense about his rejection.

“Master Jung doesn’t wanna play today because he was too perfect to ever think about having a game with us that was not his match. Also he doesn’t have to practice for the next tournament with thinking of what he is capable to even without training.” Yunho was lost his concentration on his reading as he heard his friend mumbling nonsense about him. He pull off the cover of his reading material as he stand up and voice out; “Yah! Let’s do it!” At the answer given from Yunho, Siwon crooked into his mischievous smile as his bait was work!

The boys started their game and others were too conscientious into tackle down the Jung Yunho while keep attacked him from any angle that came to their chance to topple Yunho. Yunho was afflatus too in the games as he started to work on something, there’s no way he could been distracted from his main mission for be the winner. Yunho still kept with his brisk moves after one and half hour past while the other face were started to looking strained from tiredness.

“What kind of human stamina he has?” one of the boy commented to his friend in an envy tone while they kept eyeing Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter