Intruder...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

It was you when I start to feel how miracle heart will be with uncontrollably beats while you always been beside me, and also because of you I learn how hurt my heart is when you started getting away from me. Is it love..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Could you prepare a room for her? She’ll live here for a while.” Yunho ordered as he saw Jae’s face on the entrance. Jaejoong suddenly felt like wanna threw himself into a tears but he attempted to control his mixes feeling.
---

Jaejoong just watch the man who’s passed him by with held the stranger on her waist. Suddenly he feels something pierced on his heart as it was being prickled by a nails.

Yunho headed upstairs as he saw Jae still being statue with his dumbfounded face. Then he opens the third room of their house as the third room was right beside his room while Jae’s room was at the opposite.

Jaejoong then had follow Yunho upstairs and he just stood still at the open door with eying Yunho whose being busy in updated the room with a new comforter for the new guest that he just brought in. Jae’s heart feel prickled inside at the sight of the manly one being caring to the other. He just lost his own movement, as he still lost how should he acts with the current mixes of feeling subside. Jaejoong finally had ascertained himself to be locking in his room as he couldn’t bear any longer to watch that prickled scene.

“Oppa~ where you are going?” the new stranger grab the end of Yunho’s cloth as she tried prevent the man from step away from her after Yunho laid her on bed. Her voice seems cracked as she was half conscious after drunk.

“Aish! You should act like your age. Why you drink if you know that you would turn up this bad when you got drunk? And stop calling me oppa. We are in the same age though.” Yunho said with his stern voice but still in a lowed tone. He seems tried to treat the person with great patience of him.

“I love to call you by that…oppa~ oppa~ oppa~ ” the drunken girl kept whining.

“Aish! You annoying cousin I ever have.” Yunho lowly hissed.

“Of cause you stupid! You only have this sweet cousin in this world! Therefore you should calm me with your positive thought as usual, not threw me that kind of annoying look! I’m just being dump, you should treat me nicely!” Hyo Bin pissed off.

“How long I have to face this kind of situation? It tiring me to receive your call every time you’d broke up with those uncounted boyfriend of yours?!” Yunho coldly spat as he can’t stand any longer to facing the whining one.

“Yunho ah…why now you change to treat me coldly? Just calms me like always you did…can’t you? You love me right?” Hyo Bin kept a pouted looked as she grab Yunho’s palm to be seat on the mattress nearer her with her depression eyes. It was hurting her when the guy slowly released his hand from her held.

“Yah! Hyo Bin ah…please being mature, stop keep on clinging on me every times you had been in this distressed. It’s not like we’re still kids. Can’t you change from now on not relied on me for this certain thing?”

“Why just now you start complaining? And ask me to change? Is it because that Kim boy?” Hyo Bin starts raised his voice as she started to feels burning by the sudden changed of her cousin.

“Could you stop measuring him that way? He got a name, he's Kim Jaejoong.” Yunho said as his face turn to be tighten by heard the other just sounds rude to mention Jaejoong that way.

“I think I know the reason for this. It’s because of his presence you act this cold toward me right? Is it right Jung Yunho?!” Hyo Bin said as totally pisses off as she started to feel the gap by the existence of someone else between them.

“What a nonsense this not relate to him. I just want you to stop being like you still in teen ages. It’s not like this is first time you have been dump, just stop being drunken every time you broke up! Stop whining! Stop crying! And clinging on me! The point is just how long you wanna be like this? It’s you who was not serious for every relationship you have created. I told you stop play with others feeling. But what you did always against my word. Now you deserve this. And what came after is start calling me to listen to your heart broken story on and on, kept whining on me and crying for your lost. It doesn’t worth you know.” Yunho said as he felt the need to clear the other mind about her own fault.

“But why just now you start complaining? It was clear because you didn’t care about me anymore! You don’t love me anymore! What the exact thing on your head just only that Kim you care about! It was clear since you return back here, it’s hard to me for reach you, even I’d make tens called. Do you really throw me aside out of your life already yunho ah...?” Hyo Bin start been in tears as she thought was right, it’s all changed after this guy in front of her got married.

“How could I do that? You know that I’m not that kind of person which easily forgets my only sweet cousin. So don’t over think about it ok..?” Yunho said with calm and soothed voice as he tried to pulled all of his patience while talk with a drunken one, which would always find a reason for their argument.

They were too close since their childhood life with Hyo Bin’s brother, the three of them always hang out together. Then, when they was fifteen, Hyo Bin’s had lost his brother in an accident which make her feels lonely as she had lost the only one person whose had always protect her. Start from that moment, Yunho had replaced that vacant space when she always being bullied at school even on the street in her way to shops, Yunho’s always being her only savior when she got teased. With Yunho’s present, it treated her in a way which she felt nothing to worry as she always being protected by Yunho on her side. That’s why she was use to relied on Yunho’s which sometimes she wanna loudly say in claiming the other was belong to her. But she can’t as Yunho always act as he would never goes over the boundary from treated her like his own sibling. And now, her heart broke into pieces as she heard the news that Yunho got married while she still in her term of studied abroad. Sometimes, she intentionally creates out a problem just to get Yunho’s attention. That was hurt her so much to accept the reality of Yunho now was belong to other person. And just how closed they were, she all known that Yunho’s arrangement married just against the guy willingness. That fact did lighten up her for hopes. Even a bit of chance to get back the only person which belongs to her since the first place, she would do anything.

“Then if I said I love you like always I did. Would you reply me as always you did?”

“Yes…I love you Hyo Bin ah…now could you just sleep..?” Yunho replied as he just want to end their arguments from any extend, without alert the truth meaning of those word for other side, he just simply replied it.

“Erm…it was relief to hear that.” Hyo Bin grinned childishly. “If only you know what the true meaning of those words to me…” Hyo Bin continued with an inaudibly voice as she suddenly passed out on the comfort mattress that Yunho’s had prepared.

‘Aish! When you would turn to be mature..Even just a little…then, till that day I could call you noona though.’ Yunho heaves his sigh as he starts pulled the comforter up to cover the drunken one and he headed to switch off the table lamp before headed out from the room. He slowly close the door and starts wonder to find the person who he’d curious all along silently, since he’d came back with dragged his whimper cousin in that house, that person he'd searching for was nowhere to be seen. He just calculated in his thought to give an explanation about the other, but he just feels awkward since he was the one who had loudly spat to the other that they would never intrude into each other life. But still he doesn’t feel right for just bring in someone else into their house without informing the other. He just desperate in made a decision after found out his only cousin had been roaming around the street while drunk as he was late to reach her. Also there was no way to send her home in that kind of condition, it just makes him to face a thousands of question that he predicts to be threw on him by his uncle and aunt in demanded the reason of Hyo Bin being drunken.

Yunho go downstairs as he thought Jae might be still stood with his dumbfound face. As his legs steps down, there was no limb of the fragile one. ‘Is he falls sleep already?’ Yunho said as he wondered his eyes and just stop his movement as his eyes caught the tasteful meals on the dining table. He examined the food and it was totally looks untouched.
.
.
‘Is she the person who’s always on his called? Might be his real lover…’ Jaejoong can’t held his tears as finally the tears streamed down on his flawless cheeks. He slightly covered his face onto his fluffy white pillow and kept on crying as his heart feels so much in pained. He doesn’t know what the exact cause f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter