Love still untold...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

It's took you a second to say love if you don't mean it, but it feel hard to say if you really mean it.

The most important things are the hardest to say, because you had really think about it. ^^
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho was going back and forth as he worried why his cell phone still not ringing by the caller he’d been waiting for. As the person already promise to makes him a call when he finish with his discussion class.

“Oppa! Why you look so worry?” The voice of his cousin out of nowhere approached his side.

“Uh! Why you still here? Didn’t I tell you earlier to leave as soon as you got your fully conscious back?” Yunho cynically said.

“Yah! Oppa~ Just let me leave here for several days. Maybe I could get close to that Kim Jaejoong. Can I?” Hyo Bin tried to get Yunho permission with inserted Jaejoong’s name.

“No, You can’t. I already called your dad and said that you’ve been here with me. And he asked me to get you home as soon as possible. What you’ve done with his credit card huh?” Yunho said as he peeked at the other expression. His uncles just called him and told him that spoilt cousin of his had brought a long list of credit card bills at home. She’d dried out all of his father account for her useless shopaholic habit.

“OMG! I’m dead tonight.” Hyo Bin face turn to be troubled for the thought his father would choked her to dead tonight if she faces him as soon she get home.

“Yes, hope you prepare for it.” Yunho snorted.

“Oppa~ please accompany to get home and be by my side nae…” She’d start to whined.

“Aish! Stop calling me oppa. I’ve another errand too.” Yunho avoided the whining.

Without a glance to the other, Yunho walked away to the nearer balcony and he fished his mobile phone and dials the numbers that he was calculates in his mind for a moment before he decides to makes a call. After couples of rings, the other line replied him.

“Nae chingu (Friend), what time you finish your last class today?” Yunho asked as the voice of a person on the other line approached his ears.

“Eeeh, why you asking that out of sudden? It’s about three hours ago. Why Yunho ah?” The person asked.

“Erm…I’m just…just want to know if you have see Jaejoongie?” absentmindedly that kind of name in measuring his spouse slip out from his lip to the other on the line.

“Hahaha…what? Jaejoongie? Who’s Jaejoongie?” the person burst his laughs and playfully asked.

“I…I mean…Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong. Have you seen him around?” Yunho embarrassed by his stupidity for just let out whatever he wants when he was in worried. He also didn’t know how come that kind of name just barge into his mind while he was too anxious to think where Jaejoong had been.

“Erm…I did have a class with him today but after that he gone…oh, yes. I remember another one of my students Shim Changmin. He just asked me where to get the equipment for their project. Maybe Jaejoong has been with him. Because the two always clinging together in class.” The person just said without a thought that his words might provoke the person on the other line.

“What clinging?” Yunho’s thick eyebrows knitted.

“Oh, it’s not that kind of clinging.

“ I mean…erm they always being together in my class. But maybe on other class too. I don’t know. Because from what I’ve seen…that wife of your is rarely talks with someone else, also it just comes that only Shim Changmin have an intention to approaches him first and be friend with him. That guy is a good person on my eyes. I don’t know why others don’t want to approaches Jaejoong. But also I don’t think it because they know he’s your spouse? Because I’m the only one whose know that and I do my perfect job to keep it as a secret as you told me so.” The person on the other line explains to Yunho of what kind of conditions Jaejoong was in his class. It sounds like his friend had been such a good reporter and spy for him.

“Is he being isolated since the first he entered?” Yunho suddenly felt sorry for Jae. He did know that guy seems has a really serious problem in socializing but never he thought that Jaejoong still not get along with public. That guy still took a long time to steps in a first place to approaches the others.

“Erm…I don’t know. But it seems so. Because you know…I found out he’s hard to voice out his thought even his face shows like he did want to say something, but just when there so many people eyes plastered on him, he ends up being mute. Is he also acts the same way with you?” The person said again as he reported how Jae’d behave in his class.

“Aish!” Yunho heave sigh just approaches the other’s hearing.

“No need to worry Yunho ah… your wife just go out for a while. Haha…” the person on the line continued make fun of him. The news of Jaejoong keeps clinging on Changmin or Changmin did starts first to be clinging on Jaejoong he doesn’t care. The news just made his blood boiled up.

“Yah, Siwon ah! You wanna die?” Yunho warned.

“Don’t worry buddy, I would keep this secret of Jaejoong is your wife and also from him to knows that I know who’s his hubby.” The person said as Yunho would guess the other must be grin in mocking him just now. He knows well that friend of him who he’d known since in a middle school till they have pursued studied abroad in a same course too. Then, that Choi Siwon had returned to be a lecturer at the University where Jae had studying right now, while Yunho had further his knowledge in held his position in Jung’s company.

“Then if you have seen him somewhere in faculty. Do tell me. Thanks buddy.” Yunho said as he still feels discontent for not get an answer for his curiousness of where the exactly Jaejoong had been.

“Anytime…” Siwon replied.

Yunho was glad to have Siwon which the only friend he has trusts to keep a secret about Jaejoong real status with him. If not, there was no way Jaejoong could attend those course, as peoples might say that Jaejoong just got into Seoul University with using the insider authority. It is because Yunho was the well-known person in history of architectural faculty as he’d created a great reputation and achievement which is brought him to skips his years of studied in the same university of Jaejoong. It would be huge rumors if anyone found out whose Jaejoong to him. He just avoids any interruption on Jaejoong, in order to make the person starts ease himself toward this socializing life and slowly being accepted into community. That’s why he needs to kept his private life away from his career to avoid people knows who’s the Korean number one youngest architecture’s wife is .

Even on their weeding day, just a close family was allowed to attend the wedding as it automatically changed when the bride is Jaejoong after Junsu disappeared. Also the parents had prevented their ceremony from intruded by any reporters from successful magazines that kept bugging for their wedding photos. This plans actually was comes from Mr. Kim that had been planning this all along in makes up for his son’s condition with send that precious son of him to pursue his study. Then it’s better to kept who’s Jaejoong to make his precious son starts to covers his own life as a real students smoothly without a havocs creates around him, if people knows his relationship with Yunho. That kind of situation could ruin his strategies to makes Jaejoong steps out himself. It just for temporary, when Jaejoong has make over from his ‘low-standard-himself’ illness, they might freely announce who’s the Jung’s son-in-law is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junsu was too busy in dialing Yoochun’s phone numbers as that guy was lost to nowhere after the guy excused himself to the washroom. He just end up being in that extensive mall after being dragged by Yoochun with a reason to companion the other guy in meeting some of his client, then he’d decide to went for shopping for awhile before they head back to Pusan. Now, he’d to face this problem of the lost Yoochun about half an hour already.

“Aish! I’m going to slap him right on his head if he returns.” Junsu sighs as he can’t wait to still stand like a shopper’s model on the middle of mall’s floor when there was crowded of people passing by. He agreed to follows Yoochun as he found that guy in a miserable condition for last day. He can’t bear his own feeling as he saw how lonely the man would be if he wasn’t there that night. Also in order to clear up the mixes feeling of him, he just decided to drags his feet back to this city, the city where his Jaejoongie had been living. Even so, he still prevented the urge of feeling to seeking for that lovely brother of him.

[FLASH BACK]

“I’m sorry…” Yoochun said as he released the smaller one from his embrace. Junsu was in dumbfound condition as effected by the sudden embraced from his housemate. It took a minute for Yoochun to taken aback to his normal condition after drenched Junsu’s shirt with his tears. Junsu can’t budge even a bit from his spot as that was least the best way could soothed the miserable feeling of other even that guy still resist to share the truth. He stood still as a jolt of confuse spring inside of him.

“Its…It’s okay Yoochun ah.” Junsu said as he just found his voice back for replied the other. He seems a little bit awkward with their condition before, so he just hang his head low with only stare on the tiling floor without met the gaze of Yoochun that stood in front of him.

“I…I just need to release some tension. There’s so many things that I’ve to take care of…So my heart feels trouble. But now, thanks for your shoulder…it feel a bit lighten now.” Yoochun said as he attempts to wear a smiling face on. He did feel better now as long as Junsu being near him. That was the first time he felt more comfortable with someone existents in his life. Before this he tried to avoid anyone from entered his secret life. But with Junsu he just can’t bear it when that cutest one accidentally jump into his secret life with lighten ups his days. Also he did feels each of vacant space

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter