The stranger

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****


Yunho bites his bottom lips as suppressed his disillusionment feeling. If someone could know how his heart broke into a hundred pieces as out of sudden his life had been switch conspicuously. Just a day ago, he just chose the wedding tuxedo with someone he admires for their wedding ceremony…just a day ago, he saw that cute smiling face which able to treat him from stressful of work. Now, who would believe as a bride was automatically switch to someone stranger which he knows nothing about that guy. He only informed that guy was the brother to the person he loved! This fact drove him crazy to marry someone who's suppose to be his brother-in-law. However he can't omit his attitude of being such an obedient son towards his parent. Yunho only agreed to marry Kim Jaejoong because of his parent wish and not only that, it is because the dramatic mother of him who did threatening him to leave the house because of shame if he agreed with the wedding cancellation. Even he couldn't force to be fallen in love with that stranger who'd suppose to be his 'spouse', also he didn't dare to broke his parent's hope by the heartless word which he wish he could scream out that ‘I'm out from this muddled marriage!!!’. But he ended up with frustration boiling in his blood after an agree words slips out from his lips. How could he able to shift the love in his heart arbitrariness as he had chiseled that love for other such a long time. He did found something he was seeks for a long time in Junsu which it was something he'd ever lose once before, he couldn’t find what that was as he barely remembers that past memory. He always watches Junsu from the distance when that shorter boy kept busy with his veterinarian clinic.

 

Now the one he has admired all along, couldn’t be reach as the other happen to be suddenly disappeared. That impossible! He just hard to fallen in love... If once he did…he would hardly change or swift that feeling to someone else. He did fallen in love once, but that was hardly to describe how that feeling was as he's still young, too young to realized that was love but what he knows, he did feel something different toward that person. Now, when the times with Junsu he found something bit similar with his past love story although that past was became vaguely on his memory.

For the first time, he felt hurt to swollen the news of Junsu disappearance. He had thought about if Junsu was reluctant to marry him, but doesn't that guy just promise him to talk about that before the wedding? Then they could cancel it. Why he just disappeared out of sudden? He just can't reach any causes in describing what the exact cause for that guy to run from their wedding so sudden. The thing that Junsu had done was unexpected to him.

He halted his look on the other that was seat quietly at the fringe of bed, seems he didn’t exist in that room. There he just has one thought…the thought of he couldn’t spent his whole life with the person he didn’t love and plus this one is related to his Junsu. That was impossible and maybe could be the last thing he could done in this world if he had been force to. Yunho swung his long legs out from the room as he needs some cool air to waive his frustration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong cringed a bit by the sound of slamming door by his husband.

‘My husband?? No! that sound strange…’ Jaejoong thought as he was no different from the other man; he also had be suddenly pulled into the same situation as Yunho. But for Jaejoong, as his father taught him…he must learn how to be independent one, not only hopes to interment himself in his parent mansion for the whole life of him and he need to learn how to be responsible person, and being more open on the outside life. Because all people in this world have their own responsibilities to take care of. But he couldn’t help it because with only lock up himself in that mansion will brought a secure feeling around him.

The tears streamed down on his paler cheeks. 'I’m doing this for appa happiness…'

It’s been one week already he had been trapped in this sudden marriage, now who knows the time flows so fast even he had already put himself in this foreign country. He had followed his family and his in-laws fly to Paris as they insisted him that for his honeymoon. What’s that? He doesn’t know anything about married things.

He just really an obedient son. When he thought about his family in laws, that engrained him a bit of happiness as they such a kind parents and he felt compassionate as being love by Mr and Mrs. Jung, like he's their own son.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Flash back....]

 

“Jae…joong. That Kim Jaejoong?! omo! That beautiful one Haneul’s son…how can I forgot about him…where is he now? I miss to see how’s he doing after we were busy with arranging this marriage for Yunho and Junsu.” There Mrs. Jung seems excited to seeks out about the child whose she'd ever cared about after that kid had been through into a havoc life as lost his mother at the age of three, she had known Kim Haneul well before Mr.Kim had brought that second wife of him.

“What? Didn’t you ever meet Jaejoongie yet?” There Mr. Kim seems a bit surprised.

“Never since you guys moved…He still busied with his studied in Chungnam? I forgot to ask how his life is going. Seems he still can’t forget about his mom’s homestead. Such a good kid.” Mr. Jung said as he also curious.

‘Busied with studied in Chungnam?? When that my Jaejoong being there? He has been locked up himself all the time in this house. Never leave that precious room of him, how come he lives in Chungnam?’ Mr. Kim curious and confused thought still endeavored to find the truth in his best friend statement ago. Then he halted his head toward Chae Rim, there he saw that woman seems fidget in her seat seems tried to hiding something from him. Then he knows…this wife of him just made up a story to Jung couple for hiding his Jaejoong from appeared on others view. How could she has heart to do so… He always been in his hustle business so he just hope his wife to handle all the home matter but never he expected that his wife could hides his precious son existent in this family. Mr. Kim felt fury blow up inside of him but he also need to covered his family’s pride.

“Oh! Haha… he did study there but now he’s here…already back.” Mr. Kim said as he asked the maid to bring Jaejoong for meeting the Jung couple. He had wisely covered up his wife gaffed.

After a moment of waited… there had a person steps on the stairway with a pale face and innocent doe-eyes like had threw toward Jung couple which was seat on the sofa. Mrs. Jung had gawked at the side of Jaejoong resembled to her late best friend Kim Haneul, there she had started suffuse by tears as she felt compassionate charge got through her heart.

Jaejoong just felt heaved to walk down but still he held the pain feeling as he saw his appa was all smiling at him… "Appa…" there he let out his cracked voiced.

“Jaejoongie… miss appa? Appa miss you…” Mr. Kim voiced out as he pulled himself up from the sofa to the stairs. He still pampered his son like he's still a little boy. He just used being like that even with Junsu, this is because he lessen to spent his attention on both of them since they were kids then he still felt he needs to pampered his son in that way. Jaejoong who was still locking his eyes on his father, faintly smiled.

“Come here…let’s meet appa’s friend. You must still remember about them.” He stretched out his hand as signed Jae to come down.

After Jae had put his slender legs on the living room, with a second he felt his body had been pulled in embraced by a middle age woman, where she suddenly spilled out her tears wetting Jae’s shirt. There…he felt something…such as this middle age woman had poured him with an earnest of motherly love. There he able to felt the warm embraced of his omma once again. Without he realized, a drop of tears flows on his flawless cheeks.

[End F/B]

Jaejoong still in his thought as he felt this is the time where he should prepared lunch. As he takes role as a spouse to the other, and he realized now his life had been shared with the person name’s Jung Yunho, he start to learn being responsible to all his husband needs in this week. That was lucky to have Mrs Jung as his mother in law, which that woman always extend her hand to helping him in taught all the household and his mother in law also has stated that he was kind of  person which easy to learn. Without he realized he was changed to expose his real characterization just like when Junsu around him toward Mrs Jung, that made that middle age woman become love him more and more that she felt so glad to have Kim Jaejoong as her son in law. She ever said that Jaejoong like her own son which made Jae wept by the felt of overwhelming. For asked his mom help, that stepmother of him always threw him an annoyed looked as she didn’t feel ease toward Jaejoong attempt to be close with her also annoy that jaejoong was the one that entered Jung family. That was also the reason why Jae had been distanced himself with Kim Chae Rim.

At the other side, without the parents known, even everyday Jae has prepared the breakfast, lunch or dinner which all thanks to Mrs. Jung who did trained him to be a perfect 'wife', but only he received was the gross and cold response of Yunho toward him. That man never touches the food which he cooked. He just feigned a kindness side of him when their parents were around them. That was glad they were leaved separately in Paris as their parents had booked them a private VIP resident. The parents just gave them privacy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter