Every little thing about you...I want to know...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

“Yunnieeeeeeeee…!”

“What?! Did you get hurt?” Yunho who was fix his shoelace on his spot run to the person that screamed his name with camera in his held.

“Nooo~ Yunnie look! This is so adorable…” Jaejoong stretched out his hand and pointed out to the big panda which its directional seat was upside down with ups to the air.

“Hehe…its looks like you…when you did your morning exercise.” Jaejoong childishly giggled and that moment a flash of camera snap his smiling face.

“Yunnie stops with keep snapping and recording my picture. You’re still not finish with that since we got in here.” Jaejoong puffing his cheeks up and tried to snatch the camera from Yunho’s held. But the man took it higher from the smaller men could reach it.

“No, I love to snap that excited expression on your face.” Yunho slightly chuckled as he felt so pleased by the sight of the other looks so happy. They were settle to visit the Theme Park in Paris and since that was the first time for both of them, Yunho had take much acknowledgement about what the best place he should brings Jaejoong to as he wanted to make the best for his beloved one. And there, as he took Jaejoong in that spacious theme park in Paris city, the pretty one face was flush with unending happy expression and that was also the first time Yunho found the same face of Jaejoong like sixteen years before, when he had took the six years old Kim Jaejoong sneaked out to skip school and dragged that little boy to ride on bicycle at the nearer lake. He just indulges the scene with a smile on his face as he remembered that old-sweet memory of his first love.

“Yunnie…what’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked as he realized the man was daydreaming with face all smiling.

“Nothing…I’m just so love to see you happy.” Yunho gave his warm smile with his tender gaze to the other, and Jaejoong just lower his face in shyness at the careless love word the man just spoke out.

“Let’s go I wanted to show you something more interesting, I bet you’ll love it.” Yunho pulled the fragile one arms in his held. Then, the perfect couple make their way along the aisle which had started to be spreading by the glow of trees along the path, it were full of star and moon shaped lights that been hanging onto it. The lights just popped out automatically when the sky had been took by the night.

“Here…eye on Paris! Let’s try it.” Jaejoong mouth dried as he gawks at the thing that Yunho pointed out. There, before his eyes stood the highest-giant ferry wheel which stood majestically he’d ever seen.

“Yun..yunnie…c-can…we just pass this one and try something el-”

“No. I want you see something incredibly nice view when we reach on the top of that.” Yunho persuade the other as he sense Jaejoong stuttered voice in dread.

“No! I don’t want…it sooo high and looks unsecure and not too sturdy. It’s so scary. How can you show me that incredible view when we’re not even got a chance to reach on the top of that when that circle thing has already collapse?” Jaejoong blurted out his restless with frightened face in hoped the other man bait by his word and expression. Yunho chuckled at the comically excuse his beloved had thrown.

“Boo…this ‘circle thing’ is ferry wheel. You’re not even trying it once in your life right? And that’s why you felt nervous. I thought you are not fear of being at the higher place. Aren’t you? If not how come you end up with take a flight here before, and now you just scare more to ride on ferry wheel than being on plane.” Yunho frown when think of the fact.

“It’s…because…there were you beside me and you’d your seat beside a window and also I’m used to take a long nap till we reach here.” Jaejoong spoke out the truth. Yunho took his realization from the other words as he realize that Jaejoong always fall asleep a moment they’d been on the long flight and yet the fragile one never want to get his seat beside the plane window. So it seems true his Jaejoong was fear of high places.

“If that so, you should try to ride this with me…maybe you’ll not get fear anymore after this.” Yunho still not give in as he’d determined to make the other got some new experience and wash out that fearful on the certain little thing.

“No I won’t. But if you still want to ride it fine, you go alone by yourself. I’ll wait here.” The smaller man still refused with slightly shook his head.

“Jae-”

“What if there has an airplane comes and crash when we got at the top bunk since now already night and the weather would get blurry. Still it’s not safe.”

“Jaejoongie you must read so much comic. There’s got a light on each of the cable. It’s clear the way.”

“What if there has wiring shot and the structure is fracture out of sudden and it will collapse any soon…look how it frequently keeps circling, how we know it doesn’t have any problem?”

“Okay, now seem you’ve watched a weird action movie. There the maintenance always keeps checking it every day before it could be operating.”

“How you’re so sure about that?”

“I doubt are you really construction engineering student? Of course they will baby, it is prior procedure in the safety and welfare for public.”

“And how if-”

“Enough baby…now, you want to follow me or…want I kiss you here?” Yunho already get annoyed at the irrelevant things that keep escaped from his spouse pouted lips. He knows that the other one will be in extremely in his reddening face if he kiss him on public, so he use that as menace the other.

“What kind of threatens was that?” There had a crinkled line up on the pretty man forehead.

“Just answer me. Follow or kiss?”

“Yun-”

“Follow or kiss?” Yunho knits up his eyebrows.

“You're really annoying…I..”

“So you really want I kiss you here. Just say it early baby. I’ll simply do it for you, my pleasure.” Yunho widely grinned and started to lean closer to the other face that eyes still widen.

“Okay! Follow…follow! I’ll follow you…” Jaejoong blurted out before the man could catch his lips.

“That’s my baby…Just let me expunge that fear of you. If you said as long as I being by your side, you’re always okay right?” Yunho word this time seems get the other consent and Yunho smiled and pinched the puffing cheeks of Jaejoong which still in sulking as he failed to refuse again.

“Boo…open your eyes please.” Yunho voice as their cable now was in a top stopping and the smaller man still had his both hand palm his face as refuse to look at his surrounding view.

Yunho moved from his seat to sit beside the opposite man which still stiff in his spot.

“Yunnie don’t move..! This thing will extracted from its stand if you keep moving.” Jaejoong nervously spoke out.

“What ridiculous…” Yunho chuckled at the spontaneous remark.

“Now, remove your hand…look at me.” Yunho gently said as he held the other hands.

“No…I feel wobble and my head will get dizzy…this thing is so- Yunnieee…” Jaejoong couldn’t finish his word as Yunho put down his hand and there his sight had been approached by his surrounding view. There was nothing to see as it was only dark night of sky he just seen.

“Yunnie…my head… spinning…” Jaejoong tighten his grips on Yunho’s arm.

“It’s an effect of your fear to be on the high place. Let’s get closer here…and slowly look downward. Your head will get better slowly.” Yunho guide the fragile one closer to him and brought his arm circled on Jaejoong body.

As he felt the warmth of Yunho close to him along with the feeling of secure warp on his body as the manly one arms placed around him, Jaejoong slowly took a closer look on the surrounding view of him...and there his mouth slightly open at the nice view before his eyes as there like a sea of beautiful neon lights by Paris city.

“Waa…yunnie…this exactly like the picture on the postcard…” Jaejoong slowly released his hand that grips on Yunho’s and move to paste his face on his side window. Yunho let out his chuckles at the sight of the changes Jaejoong when that smaller man got excited into something. The man even forgot his fear feeling before.

“Yunnie…it’s snowy…aah…it looks like a scene in fairy tale!” Jaejoong jumps a bit as he saw the white snows had starts to blown down and being reflex by the lights of the city made it looks like a little glows white-ball. He was in his fancy face.

“Ya…ya...kim Jaejoong don’t get too hyper…where is your frightened face before huh?” Yunho face looks a bit frighten as their cable sways a little by the jumps Jaejoong just made.

“Erm…are you scare Jung Yunho?” Jaejoong teasingly smile.

“Yah, Kim Jaejoong…how come you call me that way…” Yunho fake an annoyed face while Jaejoong giggled cutely.

“You also call me the same way…” Jaejoong still in his teasing mode and Yunho had grabs his fragile waist to seat beside him and that gave a slight swaying again on their cable which this time brought Jaejoong face dread back.

“Yunnie…stop making any movement…” Jaejoong eyes looks frighten back.

“Then, you stay still just let me make another one move.”

“W-what ar-” before he could finish his word, the other man had caught his cold lips.

“Just stop moving baby…if not this thing would collapse.” Yunho said between their kiss and then he smirked as he felt the other stop from push him away by his simple lie remarked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho parked his car on the VIP inn porch. Then he settled to unbuckle his seatbelt and also the one that was already fall asleep on the passenger seat. Jaejoong’s eyes stir opened as he felt his body being lifted up. And there he found he was out from the car and being in Yunho’s arms.

“Ugh, Yunnie…put me down. This is so embarrassing…” Jaejoong shook his head to take off his sleepiness.

“You’re tired aren’t you? Just let me give you free carry like this.” Yunho smiled as there was no way he would release the other body from his arms.

“But people will throw a weird look...just put me down.”

“Ignore the people…and no one would come here as current now isn’t holidays yet. Not much people would come here. It’s only both of us, if there have anyone…we would rarely get bump each other since this place is too spacious.” Yunho widely beams.

“But what if some-”

“Oppa..!” Jaejoong had been cut off by the sudden girl voice screams out. He halted his head to look at the person and also Yunho stopped walking as there have a girl that had been waiting in front of their inn.

“Hy...hyo Bin?” Yunho face startled also Jaejoong who’d still in his arms as not expected to see that girl again.

“Oppa. It’s true that you’re being here. I thought I just misheard from aunty.” Hyo Bin said as she just ends his phone called with Yunho’s mom.

“What…are you doing here?”

“Oppa…that’s not a nice greet after a long time since we last meet. Are you forgotten that I’m study here and since I heard from aunty that you’re in France, I automatically come here to pay you a visit as I thought you’re alone here for a work-related matter but…seems you already bring along your accompany.” Hyo bin said as her word refers to Jaejoong. Jaejoong who’d sense the uneasy look from that girl directed to him had took into realization that he still being in Yunho’s arms.

“Yah, put me down…” Jaejoong whispered.

“You will, when we get into our room.” Yunho simply replied.

“So…are you come in?” Yunho asked his cousin as he put a pin numbers to unlocked the door with still Jaejoong in his arms. He tried to be formally-generous as he knows that he needs to properly ascertain his word out to the girl as he don’t want the other get carried away with any little thing he does to her. That’s because he acknowledged that his cousin ever had a special feeling on him. The last time their meet, where the girl had confessed to him just shocked him and that was the same day where he’d realized his love on Jaejoong after that fragile one run away in that rainy night. He just hopes that would only a nightmare for him to found his Jaejoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter