If you falter I’ll be right there to help you…

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

“Please this way..err…Kim Jaejoong-ssi.” The man with a black suit approached Jaejoong side as he made his way on Jae’s campus entrance, expecting his Yunho to comes and picks him up, but instead there have someone else run for that usual errand of Yunho.

This was the first day where the driver came to picks him up after he done his class, the new car and also the new hired driver by his possessive Yunnie.

“Where’s Yunho..?” Jaejoong asked as that was the second time his Yunnie didn’t comes to fetch him from school and he felt a certain feeling that this would be continuously happening, as Yunho seems s busy these days.

“Oh, boss got an important matter out of sudden, and he can’t make his time to pick you up. He said sorry for this and that’s why he sends me instead.” The driver made his way to open the passenger’s door for Jaejoong to get into a new black luxurious car. That man was stuttered when seen the smaller man face sullen like held some discontent feeling on someone. But still he can’t deny this person was so damn cute! Oh, did he just dig up his own grave?! He would be buried alive in earth if his boss knew that his eyes were like 24 hours pestering on his boss’s spouse.

“Anyway…What’s your name again? Sorry I didn’t get it when you introduced yourself just now.” Jaejoong asked the man which still in an awkward looks. He felt bad as he didn’t shows an appropriate looks for the first encountered with this man as he was too disturbed by the absent of Yunho.

“I’m…er..Yesung.” The man said as he bowed his head down a little.

“Oh, okay Yesung...emm…no need to bow your head on me when each time you talk to me. And just call me Jaejoong, drop that ‘ssi’ please.” Jaejoong said as he exposed his smiling face to the person, even inside he was sulking on someone.

Jaejoong lead his steps up to his bedroom as he reached home. There he laid all his belonging on his study desk when his eyes caught one big box in a nice wrapped on his bed. He grabs the box as he known it’s not something belong to him, but he still curious to know its content.

As he opened the box, he gasped as it was a nice white suit in it. The material of that cloth was enough to express its expensive value and that gave Jaejoong an urged to pulled the cloth out from the box to find the clue who its owner. Just he pulls it out, a small card from the box drops to the floor. Jaejoong picked it with eyes curious and read the word that had been in handwriting on it.

‘Baby, this just a small give from me. Please wear this cloth for tomorrow party… Yunnie would love you if you obey to follow Yunnie’s order this time. I would kiss you tens times than before…Love you Boo!’

Jaejoong giggled heartedly at the memo leave by his Yunho. ‘What kind of treat is this…'kiss tens times than before'..? Geez…Who want to! Don’t be full of yourself Jung Yunho!’ Jaejoong retort to no one in particular, but still he couldn’t help to smiled sweetly as he read again that word on the card. Seems Yunho sweet-talk in that memo just worked on persuade his lovely Jaejoong.

……

“Sir, we already arrive…” The black window rolled down and the chauffeur turned to take a quick look to informs his boss that was still busy in persuade his beloved one, where he already pulled out the black limousine on the main entrance of luxurious hotel.

“Let’s go Boo..” Yunho neatly tuck Jaejoong cloth and planted a loving kiss on top of Jaejoong’s head.

The smaller man pushed Yunho off of him and pursed his lips. “Do I really have to go too?”

“Yes, you have to. There’s no way to escape again after we already had been spot on the main entrance baby.”

“But…” Jaejoong eyes were started to shows his uneasiness as he took a look outside how the party seems not just ‘small’ party which Yunho had mentions before.

“No but.” Yunho heave sighed. “It’s okay baby…I’ll be there too.” Yunho who’d sense that anxiousness on the other face, caress his beloved cheeks.

“How if I lost…and you’re nowhere after get into your business talk with your share men.”

“That’s why I said keep close to me. If not, you’ll randomly grab others attention by your beautiful appearance tonight.” Yunho said as he smiled sweetly by the sight of cute pouting face that still reluctant to get out from their car.

Yunho tugged the fragile wrist of Jae to out from the car as their driver opened the passenger door for them. “Thank you Yesung.” Yunho gave a last nodded to his driver before he headed to the main entrance with Jaejoong still on his anxiousness feeling. He started to felt his sweat of nervousness as he close to enters the main entrance. Yunho felt the other’s hand became tightens on his hold and cold!

“Easy baby… I’m here.” Yunho said with his gentle voice which gave the other a bit of courage to keeps swayed his legs on.

After his all way had been lead by Yunho to steps into the large hotel ballroom, Jaejoong couldn’t help to gasped by the exaggerated looks of that hotel luxuriousness which had been illuminated and showering by the cluster-crystal lamp that hanged high on the hall ceiling. And all the high-quality furniture had been placed on its perfect decoration angle for this significant big party. Jaejoong just felt awe by the view before his eyes and there were so many people that more than Jaejoong had imagined of it would be only few of Yunho’s shareholders. There was filled by the buzzing noise from people that having their animatedly chatting and all of them seem loaded.

“Yun…yunnie…” Jaejoong nervousness voice disturbed Yunho and that just make the man had hurtled his look to the smaller man that face was sure in his unending uneasiness.

“What’s it baby..?” Yunho asked as his hand brought the fragile one close to him.

“I-I…don-”

“Yah Yunho-ah!” There Jaejoong just been cut off while Yunho had startled by the sudden called out of his name by someone. He turns his head to the person and his sight met the person that he hasn’t seen for a while.

“Oh, Dong wook-ah…” Yunho face turns into a wide smiled as he found one of his close-share men.

“It’s been a while…how you’re doing?” The man face shows his bright smiled as he exchanged a brief hug with Yunho before they patted each other’s shoulder.

“I’m just good! How about you?”

“I’m fine dude! Anyway, how about your next pro-” The man couldn’t finished his word as his eyes just caught by the cute and beautiful young man that hidden behind Yunho with his doe-like eyes still wondered around anxiously like all surrounding him was totally strange for him.

“Who’s he?” The man asked Yunho.

Yunho who’d seems noticed the other had changed his attention on his Jaejoong had gently pulled the fragile man from his back and wrapped his arm around Jaejoong’s waist possessively.

“This? He’s my Kim Jaejoong.” Yunho simply answered make the man gawks and Jaejoong eyes also widen at his Yunho simple introduced him. His face just flushed in redness by Yunho careless word.

“T-this…Kim Jaejoong? Wow, it was first time ever you brought your partner here. Finally!” The man exclaimed with both hand clasped like it’s something big and then he leaned closer to peeks a closer look on Jaejoong’s face. “It’s nice to meet you Kim Jaejoong. ” The man said with widely beamed.

Jaejoong just smiled hesitantly back at him as his hand grasped onto Yunho’s arm tightly.

“Yah! Leave a big gap…can’t you? Your stupid grinned face scared him out.” Yunho pulled the man back from came closer to his precious one.

“Aish! You…being so obsessive toward you lover huh?! That’s more than scary…”The man retorted make Jaejoong let out his cute giggled.

“Whatever, as long as no one ever dares to close to him…or else have to deal with my bad side.” Yunho stated and at the same time had stopped a nearby waiter to grasp two glasses of drinks, and one glass handed to Jaejoong.

“Dude! You sound so scary…” The man lightly chuckled.

“Whatever…” Yunho sipped his drink as eyes wondered to checking if there has any flaw in his party.

“Okay, that’s enough, I think I should find Siwon where that man has been lost, just a minute ago he was with me...I got something to discuss with him, and he just keeps clinging on his Heechul. Okay, see you later Yun. And Jaejoong too…” The man smiled before he changed his direction to find the person he just looking for.

“Who’s he Yunnie..?” Jaejoong asked as the man out from their sight.

“One of my business partner, Choi Dong-Wook and also he is Siwon’s cousin. Or… you can call him Seven like I used to call him back then when we study abroad together.” Yunho beamed.

“Huh? Seven..? Why?”

“Because he ever got seven girlfriends at once back then, and that also make all of them dump him at one time when they found out he just a worst playboy ever.” Yunho simple explanation brought Jaejoong let out his beautiful laughed. And that had caught several eyes that were passed by near him. That cute simple gestured he just made was enough to bring several eyes on him and aware of his presence.

Yunho then had lead Jaejoong to the buffet table and grabs the glass from Jaejoong held and put it back on table. Jaejoong give a weird look to Yunho’s action.

“This one is wine…so you better stay away from this color of drink. Understand? Just keep this non-alcohol.” Yunho replaced Jaejoong drink with another one which was in a clear color of content. The man sounds like warning make Jaejoong frowns his face.

“Nothing is good when you are drunk.” Yunho sounds again as he remembered how last time Jaejoong got drunk, the smaller man just looks so tempting. His Boo Jae would be so damn eye-catching if he got drunk. And of course Yunho wouldn’t allow that to be exposed to the others sight, except for him only. Jaejoong started brings his usual pouted lips as each time the man being so over protective on him.

“Jung Yunho…here you are. Where’s your father?” Out of nowhere the old man approached Yunho side with his wide smiling face.

“Oh, he got a personal matter that has him to settle down and he couldn’t make his attend.” Yunho gave a reason on his father absent. And the man just started to brings Yunho into a business topic as it was his chance to extend his profit if he keeps a good talk with the heir of Jung heir. That just makes Jaejoong lost his attention from Yunho as his Yunho would suddenly change his mood to the business one with that old man which Jaejoong won’t care who’s that old man was. Only he cares was that old man just steal his Yunnie’s attention from him. He just got a petulant feeling toward that old man.

Jaejoong was leave alone in the ocean of people after he failed to search for Yunho. It’s all caused from the previous old man. He just lost as he was too mesmerized with all kind of food that had been placed on the buffet table while Yunho had been dragged by the previous old man to nowhere from his sight. And as he turns his head back, he couldn’t get any sight of Yunho in the ocean of people and disappointment written on his face. Jaejoong just heave sighed when out of sudden came two middle-age woman approached him.

“Are you…come here as accompany of the one who’d creates this outstanding hotel?” The chubby woman asked with eyes checking Jaejoong from head to toe which causing a bit of uneasiness on Jaejoong face.

“Uh? Who-”Jaejoong just blur with the woman question out of sudden.

“Don’t saying that you don’t know who’d create this most exclusive hotel of the city? Huh…” The women snickered as she noticed Jaejoong a bit lost.

“Are you that Kim Jaejoong? Accompany of Jung Yunho, aren’t you?” This time the other woman with looks more elegant and looks like had gotten her face a plastic surgery asked.

‘What she means by ‘that’ Kim Jaejoong? And…..is it Yunnie that she had means by create this hotel building? H-how…I don’t even know about…urf! You stupid and lost Kim Jaejoong like always! ’ Jaejoong cursed himself a moment before he gave a little nod as an answer for the woman.

“Erm, might got a satisfied looks but I don’t thinks he has any outstanding talent. Don’t you think so Hyo Soo?” The chubby one said to her friend as they still checking Jaejoong.

“Don’t think you’re all that if you just won to snatched away Yunho’s from my daughter. You’re just nothing without Jung Yunho. And I heard that you also taken a course in the same field as your husband? What a smart person...sure you’ve your own hidden bluff to get such an easy way to harp on what you want, isn’t it?” the woman word that full of sarcasm just brought Jaejoong to his limit. And what was his Yunho related with her daughter? Jaejoong face was started to looks in irritated as he was got enough insulted by people.

“What are you talking about..? I think it’s not your business for what I’ve up to, plus you’re all wrong. Sorry if I sound so rude. But your word just insulted me.” Jaejoong mustered up his courage to fight back for the first time but still in a manner way. The two women just widen their eyes at Jaejoong word.

“Huh, still you just a person who ridden on your parent and husband’s coattails, don’t be full of yourself Kim Jaejoong.” The woman that name’s Hyo Soo said again. With that last word, the two woman leave Jaejoong in his dumfounded for find a reason which make sense for him why that two woman had such grudge on him. But still he can’t find any.

Jaejoong absentmindedly grabs a glass of drink that he didn’t care to know what drink he just grabs as his head was been disturbed. He drink it with one gulps as he felt burning by the two woman that insulted him while he didn’t even damn knows who they are and he believed that was first time ever he seen their face. And that last word…..really got into him… ‘…..who ridden on your parent and husband’s coattails…’

‘Im not! I’m not!’ Jaejoong mind screams helplessly as felt tired by that kind of prickled word again.

……

Jaejoong took a deep breath as he finally out from the stuffy party as he brought his legs out to the nearer fountain, and there was no single person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter