Prays

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

The black metallic of luxurious car which always attracted several eyes to landed on stoppped on the main gate of Seoul University. And everyone was informed who’s going to set out his two slender legs from the car in a short while.

Jaejoong unfasten his seat belt and was going to pull himself out from the car but had restraint his movement by the manly one arms as the man turns Jaejoong’s body closer to him.

“Where my goodbye kiss, Jaejoongie?” at the careless word out from the man’s lip, enough to make the other furiously blushed. Then he was lean closer inch by inch as face flush in embarrasses to move on and land the kiss on the one that had demands. As time was enough for Yunho to waited the other that still in his hesitation for make a first move, Yunho cups Jaejoong face and just locked their lips as the other eyes was extent its fullest size.

“You are slow, time’s up.” Yunho said after a minutes they broke from the kiss.

“Yunnie has no patient…” Jaejoong jotted up his bottom lips as shown his sulking face by the other’s word about his slowness.

“Aish…I think I should take you along with me. Just lighten up my mood to doing my work with just looking at that sulking face.” Yunho teased earns him the doe-eye like of Jaejoong ogle by his word.

“That’s funny…” Jaejoong retorted before stomping out before the other man could grabs his hand. Yunho feels unsatisfied by just make the other went with that petulant feeling.

‘Aish, I’m just too much spoiler. But I can’t help it.” Yunho sighs as he just can’t stop spoiling his lover by shedding the man with all of his love that he pours on. He doesn’t care about spoiling his lover too much as long as he feels that is love all about. Jaejoong just several steps away as he heard his name being called by the voice that belong to his Yunnie, and that enough to make Jaejoong stopped from walking away and turned his head to the person. Yunho made his steps. At that moment, Jaejoong starts to hear groups of people whispering behind him as all eyes were plastered on his perfect Yunnie who was walking to his direction. The man was wearing his usual suit when he was about going for work, with a dark blue neck tie neatly knot by Jaejoong this morning just enough to make the manly one looks gorgeous.

Jaejoong doubts, ‘Is this man always been like this? As everywhere he goes, he is shining. As soon as he is spotted in the entrance, eyes fix on him from every direction. Or is it because he’s that real popular like Changmin ever mention about before? Does his Yunnie really that popular?’

“Hey, you forgot this.” Yunho’s voice broke Jaejoong from his thought. And he just eyeing the manly one hand as the man took his folder bag from his hold and put a cell phone into his folder bag, then he continue staring on the man face.

“Boo…am I too handsome?” Yunho’s sudden words in teasing tone just make Jaejoong frown and pursed his pouted lips at the man’s remarked.

“Why you keep staring at me?” Yunho said again as his corner lips curl up into his gorgeous smiles.

“I..-I’m not staring…I’m just looking there’s something on your face...” The smaller man denied.

“Oh, yeah? Then help me remove it.” Yunho ordered with a common face.

“Ah, I have to get going, I’ll be late.” Jaejoong shifted the topic as tried to avoid the man’s order as he knows, if he going to make any contact with his Yunnie, there could attract more attention on them and also he’d spot a certain dark aura just start creeps behind him. That was enough to make him feels chill.

“Boo Jae ah...”

“What?” Jaejoong turned again as faked an annoy face but instead he was feels defeated when each time the man called him with that kind of name.

“Take care, and call me when you’re done. I will pick you up.” Yunho said and turned his way back to his car. As he got in, he let out his sighs as he saw his Jaejoong was still walked away with keep bow down his head.
.
.
.
Jaejoong stop in front of the lecture hall’s door, he felt heave to get into the class as he was still hesitate how to face his best friend, shim Changmin after the bitter incident they had last week. This is the first day he will be facing that guy after he’d recover from his fever last few days.

‘Aish… what should I greet when I see him? Pretending nothing happen? Aish! That is so impossible.’ Jaejoong keep mumbled himself. Actually he was not angry at the guy at first, he just felt so complicated when the other didn’t want to listen to him and keep forcing him leave Yunho, that would provoke him to annoyed. He doesn’t care if the guy still didn’t accept him, but to ask him to forget his Yunho was impossible. He rather lost his only friend.

‘But still I will miss the old changmin. Aah~ what should I do? Just greet him like normal? How if he just ignore me?? Huuu~ I better skip today class till I feel comfortable a bit. ’ Jaejoong continuously mumbled before he decided to force himself step into the class. As his set his legs on the hall door, his eyes darted to his usual seat with Changmin. And there, he found the guy that he just thought about was absent. His face turns doubted.

“Is he mad at me…?” Jaejoong kept with that thought as he steps into his seat just like always but this time no usual companion stood by him as he use to got into their class together.
.
.
The last lecture done, all students had been busy keep their papers note and all stuff into their bag. Jaejoong let out his relief sighs as the day that he felt so dull finally was end, and the sudden feel of excitement just swept him as the image of his Yunho waiting for him must be the first thing reveal as he steps out to the entrance.

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong mumbles as he let out his cute giggles at the thought Yunho was being so possessive towards him these days. Even seems reluctant to let him go anywhere by himself. Last time he’d ask the man permission to let him visit his father by himself when he look the other was so busy with work to accompany him. But the man insists to wait till weekend and they both could go together. But still he can’t deny whatever the man has insisted actually for his best.

Jaejoong sense the hall was empty when he was too preoccupied with his thought, he forgot that times pass by so fast lately. He let out another sighs as he steps toward the door and have his way to walked along the corridor and he felt the emptiness from crowded people surround him, which was different when he used to be in the morning or lunch hour where people were crowded along the corridor. But when it came to time for heading back, these people were so fast to dismiss the class and headed out. Jaejoong was about to steps on the last floor when he felt someone had tap his shoulder and as he turn around look at the person, the person had palm his face with a cloth or something he couldn’t think about as just one blink he felt his self seems floated when he fell unconscious…on the other arms…which he knows that arms not belong to his Yunnie.
.
.
It had been several hours Yunho still held his patient in waiitng for Jaejoong to comes out. He was stood with his usual posture on the entrance but still the person he had been waiting for was nowhere to be seen. He already call the person cell phone and the other didn’t pick up, he call his home still got the same response, he call his mother’s house just checking if Jaejoong has been there, still got a disappointed reply. The other use to informs him if he has an extra class, but this time he was sure there’s no extra class as he just been told by Siwon on the phone just now when he still couldn’t cease his disquieted feeling, he seek the confirmation from his friend.

“Aish! You such a great one that able to make me been waiting for you like an ages Boo…” Yunho whispers as that could quit his prediction about feeling something bad had happen on the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter