Under his spells...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

'You should follow what your heart say...not your mind...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“In order to profound and adapt a naturalistic into the architectural way, this camp will held outside of campus area for three days and two nights. The rural area is good for able you guys to do the research. Okay Yun, continue…” Siwon passed his speech to Yunho who had bored him a glare, but Siwon just ignored it. He just inwardly laughs at Yunho’s grumpy looks as the man didn’t dare to spat on him like he used to as they were both in the middle of attention in the lecture hall.

“The theme of this year was been pick up after considered nowadays issue of green building, as most of green area had been vanished due to current development that that has been growth day by days. The chosen location would help you guys to face the real paths in handle the complexity in environmental, unpredictable and full of uncertainties that have to be calculated before you come out with any decision. It is the most important thing to be considering before you make any decision which could bring a bad impact on the surrounding area or environment.” The whole lecture hall was in complete silence as only heard the echoed of Yunho’s voice which continue the speech to the juniors. He finished his formal speech after Siwon passed the remaining period to him.

‘What the heck he is doing there! Totally frees his hand from his duty?!’ Yunho inwardly cursed at Siwon who had use him to give a lecture to his students while he just kept pretends to be one of those Yunho’s admires; as settled down his in a group of girls which had their sparkling eyes fixated on Yunho without a blink. They seemingly not into Yunho’s lecture, instead had been in dreamy mind as adored the way the taller man give the speech with full of passion.

On the other side, Jaejoong had an astonishment expression on his face as he found a new sight of Yunho. The man was looks so cool on him even in his posture of standing in front of the hall, totally like a great leader as a senior when he became talkative.

“Ok, let’s end it here for today.” Yunho said while he tried to send a message to his best friend to step out from that group of girls, as Siwon still kept pretended being such an admirer him.

“Oh! Everyone…let’s continue with introducing yourself one by one to Mr. Jung. Because we need to get along for three days and two nights starting next week! So let’s get to know each other. How is it?” Siwon said from his seat while avoided Yunho who was been stared at him with such piercing eyes.

“Yeeppp!” Groups of girls that squeaked in excitement echoed through the whole lecture hall and they started to push themselves stepped forward to Yunho.

“What the heck are you doing? Sending me a bunch of girls? I need to hurry back to my office too stupid!” Yunho whispered in his low-sternly voice to Siwon; who just came approached near him.

“Yah… this is the best part you know.” Siwon beamed while his eyes kept observing on someone expression who was seated at the back, as the person just being so quite.

“What do you mean by the best part huh?! I’m start to suffocating with their perfume.” Yuno gritted the word while tried to remain his natural expression after a groups of girls started to keep pushing on him.

“You think only you got that illness of jealousy? This is the time to test that lovely Jaejoong of yours?” Siwon whispered to Yunho.

“What?” Yunho stared at him in dumbfounded face.
.
.
‘He was quite famous isn’t he? Oh, no……he’s REALLY famous!’ Jaejoong thought after he just heard the girl behind him show off with her mate that she had collecting whatever of magazines which had Jung Yunho’s face on the cover page.

‘What is it? How come…I don’t even know about that…?’ Jaejoong still in his thought.

“Ehem! Jaejoong ah…” Changmin faking to clear his voice; intently wanted to get Jaejoong attention. “You are not going to introduce yourself to Jung sunbaenim (senior)? “

“Oh, I…I think no need to.” Jaejoong’s mind just cannot work to think any idea to avoid from meeting that guy. It was only brings him to feel so uncomfortable, plus in such this crowded place.

‘What should I do? Pretend that I don’t see him here or not recognize him? Or maybe don’t know who’s he?? How suppose I react when I face him?’ Jaejoong still debated in his mind while eyeing Yunho who was already been surrounded by the noisy girls as they kept pushing each other just to handshaking Yunho.

‘They seems so close’ Jaejoong continued with his observation as he saw Choi Siwon seems eased to get along with Yunho; as it was impossible to act that intimate if they just know or meet for the first time. Jaejoong just eyeing both man which still keep whispered something to each other.

“Aish, they’re so annoying. Is Yunho all that?” Changmin complained; indicate to the noisy group of girls. He then averted his look to Jaejoong; only found Jaejoong’s eyes kept plastering on Yunho who was still stood on the center of lecture steps. “Jae, I’m asking you.” He said again.

“Err…why do you ask me about Yunho?” Jaejoong put off his attention from Yunho to Changmin.

“Isn’t he your guardian? You told me. Actually how you related to him? I still don’t get it…”

“Oh, y-yes… he is my guardian…erm…let say my parents put a responsibility on him to take care of me. But we…we kind of lessen to spend time together. It just he is too busy with his work and I just into my study.” Jaejoong smiled as he tried to cover his secret life from being expose to others. Actually he also didn’t know what kind of relationship he and Yunho have. Changmin can’t resist as that smile just enough for him to forget his next query of curiosity to throw on Jaejoong.

“Hey,” Suddenly a manly voice interrupted the two, where Changmin just started to be phantasmal into the beauty sight of Jaejoong’s smiling face.

Jaejoong got a jolt of alarmed as the voice which always made his heart pounded against his chest approached his hearing. Turning around, he hopes that wasn’t Jung Yunho who stood in front of him, but of course it was impossible when the voice sounded exactly the same. His prediction dropped off as there stood in front of him was the same man; a perfect one with hair styled in a cool way and brings the shining aura of his masculinity.

Yunho stood in front of Jaejoong desk with both hands tucked into his pocket. “You…Shim Changmin?” Yunho’s intro was directed to the person beside Jaejoong, which sounds like question, even he knows the answer as Jaejoong ever mention that person’s name to him and also his friend, Siwon.

“Yes. I am.” Changmin furrowed his eyebrows as curious how the other informed what his name is.

“It has been written here.” Yunho who seemed got the meaning that showed on Changmin’s face replied while pointed to Changmin’s note book; pretended like he had just noticed the person’s name from that thicker note book.

“It seems you too engrossed with your mate. So just make me wanted to come up here.” Yunho said as he glanced to the next person beside Changmin. The person still didn’t look up at him.

“Nice meeting you, Sunbaenim.” Changmin tried broke the intense stare of Yunho on Jaejoong. He just want the guy moves as soon as possible at the thought the guy just brought people to gather around their place which will make Jaejoong feels uncomfortable. The several groups of people who had gathered around the area still followed where Yunho swayed his legs to.

“Nice meeting you too.” Yunho replied in expressionless face.

“And…you?” Yunho’s intonation that sounds in common had brought Jaejoong to look up at him.

Jaejoong found there has such frustrated looks on Yunho’s eyes as they make an eye contact. He can’t reach what the meaning of that look in the man's eyes.

“I…I’m Kim Jaejoong.” Jaejoong answered in dumbfounded face.

“That’s such lovely name…I do know someone who has the same name. Nice meeting you, Kim Jaejoong. ” Yunho said with a sudden changes of cold expression. He walked away and leave Jaejoong bewildered by his sudden changed.

‘What’s wrong with him…’ Jaejoong thought.

“What is so special of this two to make Yunho sunbaenim came up here to approaches them in person? What a pissed off!” Jaejoong heard one of the girls behind him whispered among themselves.
.
.
.
“Jaejoong ah…let’s head out for lunch.” Changmin approached Jaejoong who’s still seat silently as his mind still wander what was wrong with Yunho sudden change previously. The man’s eyes showed his frustrated and at the same time his coldness. The hall was already empty as everyone had headed out for lunch but still the two stayed at their seat, while Changmin just used his time to only stare on Jaejoong who seems space out a lot. Being friends with Jaejoong just make him learn to be more patient actually. Because this person never want to voice out what exactly in his mind even the matter was bugging him so much. Jaejoong would only keep and mind it all by himself alone. It really needs a lot of patient for someone whose barely know this person.

‘Is he still hates me? Did I do something wrong this morning? Ah…maybe I did push him away when he unfastens my seatbelt this morning? But his actions this morning being too close to me just make me feel dizzy…’ Jaejoong started minded to seek a reason of Yunho drastically changes, as that had disturbed him so much.

‘What if he starts being cold to me back?’ Jaejoong suddenly felt hurt by that thought.

“Jaejoong ah…let’s have lunch.” Jaejoong leaps to stand up from his seat, shocked by the gentle of Changmin’s voice that whispered too close to his ears. That’s enough for him to remembered Yunho’s gentle voice last day. Then he looked at the person who just beamed at him because of his shocked reaction. It’s not Yunho…but Changmin, his only friend.

“Did I just shocking you Jaejoongie...” Changmin chuckles when saw that doe eyes of Jaejoong didn’t blink because of surprised.

“Don’t do like that again…”

“Why…did you just feel your heart skip its beat” Changmin teased while still in his smile.

“What are you saying…” Jaejoong could felt his cheeks feels hot at his stupid thought to think it was Yunho’s voice that had been so close to his ears.

“Oh, that’s interesting…” Changmin said as he saw the other face was in a color of tomato.

“W-What?” Jaejoong stuttered.

“Nothing…” Changmin stand up from his seats and interlinked his hand with Jaejoong smoother one as he pulled the other step out to the nearer cafeteria.

As the two walked out from the lecture hall, there at the back entrance only stood the manly one who’d saw the current whole situation in that empty hall. It happened as he just calculates in his mind to ask his spouse to having lunch outside with him. But he was a bit late to make his move on Jaejoong though, as other man just easily steps into his way first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Yah, didn’t you just said you wanted to heading back to your office? And now…..what’s wrong with that sulking face Mr. Jung Yunho?” A mocking intonation from Siwon approached his hearing as his face reveal on the door. He just stepped into Siwon’s office as the man started mocking him like always with the man lips curved up into a smiled.

“Just shut up…” Yunho said as he slumps down on a leather sofa nearer the glass window as he threw his views on the basketball court downward. Siwon then walked to Yunho with curious on his friend that always being moody since the man got married. He settled down to seat opposite of Yunho who was still in his frustration face.

“Is it really hard to get close to Jaejoong? Am I wrong with the thought it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter