Persuading...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

It was late of evening when finally Yunho pulled his car on their spacious yard, then there have another car that parked behind them. It took a minute when Jaejoong face had pulls into a smile even brighter as he saw his Junsu with ever happy smiling face out from that car and approached him.

“Joongie~” The shorter man screamed in whining tone and pulled his brother into his embraced.

“Junnie~” The fragile one also replied with a same tone, then both was drift into their own world as Junsu started to asks how Jaejoong’s honeymoon is and Jaejoong also story with excited face about his new experienced he just had in France.

“Ehem!” there have a simultaneously sounds that broke their animatedly chattered.

There Yunho who’d stood behind Jaejoong and Yoochun who’d stood behind Junsu just cleared their throat as felt like they seem not existed in JaeSu’s world.

“Oh, Yoochun-ah…” Jaejoong greeted the man.

“Ah…Yunho-ah…sorry I just snatched away Jaejoong for a moment.” Junsu grinned as he also forgot to greet his brother’s partner.

“Yoochun…I think you should keep your Junsu better after this when you guys get marry. If not, he would keep missing and run to find Jaejoong even in your honeymoon moment.” Yunho jokingly said.

“I’d think the same too.” Yoochun replied.

“Yaa!” Both Jaejoong and Junsu replied in unison while the other two men just blurted their laughs.

“Junsu…if you’re still not finish with your bullet-question toward Jaejoong, I think we’ll forget what the main intention we came here.” Yoochun said to his lover with a warning tone.

“Ah! I’m sorry…I almost forget.” Junsu said with attention hurtled to his brother back.

“What?” Jaejoong eyes full of curious.

“Actually we come here because we got something to tell you.” Junsu beamed widely and changes his glanced with Yoochun which still in his sweet smiling face, as he gave signed to the man to continue his word.

“We already plan our wedding…..it will be held on the end of this year.” Yoochun finally said with his face mirrored the happiness he’d felt.

“Yah, it’s mean only a few month from now..? Congratulation…!” Yunho was the one that approached Yoochun and gave the man a congratulated hug while Jaejoong still with mouth slightly opened as shocked by the happy news of his brother just brought.

“I…I’m happy for you Junnie…” It took a moment for Jaejoong finally said those words with his teary eyes.

“Thanks…hyung…” Jaejoong once again shocked by the word his little brother just let out.

“W..what you just called me?”

“Hyung....I love you...” Junsu stepped closer to Jaejoong and gave his tighten embraced to his brother which still in shocking face for the first time Junsu had called him ‘hyung’.

“Finally…you look more matured than before huh, so you earned me to call you by that...remember my promised? Only when you’re not look like a big baby, I’ll call you hyung.” Junsu word out and received a lightly slaps on his arm by Jaejoong.

“Meanie Junnie…” Jaejoong said with his watery-glazed eyes as he replied the hugged.

“Only on you, but on me…he is still.” Yunho said as he earned the smaller man pouting face for his remarked while Junsu just laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yunnie…wake up! Urf, it’s time for you to get to work and time for me to go to class..!” Jaejoong loudly huffing as he found Yunho still lazily lay on their bed while he’d already finish showered and got himself dress up.

“Yunnie! Yunnie! Yunnie…!” Jaejoong gave a lighten jumps on the bed and shook the manly one to wake up from his deep slumber.

Yunho felt so heavy to get to work, after he’d took a week break for his honeymoon and then to start threw himself to get work means no time for him to have his lovey-dovey moment with his precious one anymore, when he was sure to got himself face up his unending pile of works that waiting for him at office after his long break.

“Joongie…give me more ten minutes please…” Yunho said with a morning-hoarse voice of him as he abruptly pulled the fragile one body into his arms with eyes still closed.

“Ugh, Yunnie I’ll be late for my class if you still lay like this for an hour…so you better hurry up!” Jaejoong protest but still let the man embraced him a minute. Suddenly, the phone that rang made him released the manly arms around his waist and hastily got up to picks up the called at night stand beside their bed.

“Hel-”

“Jaejoong! Yah, where are you?!” The worried voice on the other line cut him off.

“Err…changminnie?” Jaejoong said with a curious tone by his friend sudden greeted.

“Are you okay?! Why you didn’t pick up my call?!” Changmin asked again.

“Oh, that… changmin-ah I…”

“It’s been a week I couldn’t contact you..! What’s up?”

“I asked Yong Hwa to tell you…doesn’t he tell you something?” Jaejoong said as he could steal a second to reply the other which kept bugging him a question. He’d leave a message to Yunho’s little brother for inform Changmin that he was off to France for a week. And seems that man didn’t do what he was being told.

“Wh-what?! I already asked him and he just told me he didn’t even know where have you been?! That brat I’ll kill him after this…” Changmin said in threatening voice.

“Haha…you won’t.” Jaejoong let out his beautiful laughed as heard Changmin remarked.

“Why not?! I try to contact you just to tell you that we just got another task to be present. This time it is individual project so I think it’s better to inform you earlier for not absent yourself from class within a couple of weeks.”

“Oh, Changmin-ah…”

“But don’t worry I always get your back. I already make a copy of notes for you during your absent.” Changmin still babbled on and on as Jaejoong couldn’t get his chance to voice out again.

“Changminnie I…”

*BEEP~*

“Eh? What’s wrong with…” Jaejoong couldn’t finish his word as the phone line had been cut off out of sudden, and then he found the connected of phone wire had been cut out by the man that was in his expressionless face.

“Yah! Jung Yunho what you’ve done? I’m in the middle of conversation! You..”

“It’s enough. You really disturbed my sleep with your keep uttered ‘changminnie’…” Yunho said in a boring tone.

“What’s wrong with I called changmin with that…urf, bad Yunnie…” Jaejoong nagged to himself in a barely audible voice, but still the man that stood before him could catch his word.

“I will be bad more than that if you want to…” Yunho smirked as he pulled the fragile one into his arms.

“Wh-what…are you sa-”

“You still want to pretend that you didn’t get what I’m saying huh?” Yunho said as he leaned his face closer to the man that face was red in his embraced.

“I…I really…don’t get it…Ah, Yunnie faster get shower. You already take so much time for your nonsense mumbling.” Jaejoong had changed the topic immediately and gently shove the man away as he lower his flushed face from meeting the man’s warm gazed.

Somehow, he still doesn’t know why he always felt shy when each time his Yunho had bluntly said a love word to him, while he was feels hard to say a mushy thing. He knows, Yunho just get jealous with Changmin…but how he would react to that? So he just pretended that he didn’t get what the man had implied to, before the man keeps confessing his jealousy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Morning sir…” There Yunho’s secretary greeted him with face flush with her brightest smile as she knows the man just ended his holiday.

“Yeah, morning.”

“Sir, you want I bring you a cup of coffee or tea?”

“No need, I already get my breakfast. Anyway, what’s on today planner?” Yunho asked his secretary as he was about to get himself into his office.

“Oh, today you’ve to meet a client from Hwang company. It’s about the next project that you’ve to deal with them.” The secretary replied.

“Ah, that…they keep asking to change the design…even the date of construction is close. Such inconvenient request…” Yunho sighs. “Anything else?”

“Emm… yes, I just want to remind you one more time before you forget. It’s about our company annual party this coming Saturday.”

“This coming Saturday?” Yunho face shown that he was totally forgotten about that one big event his company would held each year.

“Erm…yes sir. It’s this Saturday. And I guess you must forget about it since you just got your long break.” She explained again with a smile.

“Yeah, thank you for remind me. Anyway, I’d plan for this party to be a close-party only for stakeholders. Can you make it?” The secretary just nodded her head for replied her boss.

“Thank you Hyo Yeon.” Yunho thanked her before enters his office.

As he laid his eyes toward his desk, just like he expected, there have a pile of folder and pile of plan drawing that waited for him to finish it before their certain date. But thenhe just walked over to the window behind him. There, his eyes just stare out of window f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter