This hesitance...Part II

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the error, my internet line was troublesome lately. I just realize that my chapter had been cut off when I posted. Just half of the paragraphs been exposed. So I need to delete it. Bad server! >_< So

Here...fully posted! *bow*

******

Jaejoong’s eyes fluttered open and slowly wondered around the room. He just awakened from a deep sleep as he felt the coldness creeps onto his body as there’s no other latter that used to gave him the feel of his usual warmness. Out of the glass window, the sky was already shown by the sun that started to risen and the morning breeze slipped through the open window swept the latter that still laid on his fluffy bed.

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong mumbled, searching the person that used to sleep beside him, but the man was nowhere to be seen in that room. He slightly got up from his laid as he moved from his bed and he felt the coldness caught him in instant. He looked on his body which was … Oh, yeah he was that was why he felt so cold, he thought a moment…and… What??! !!!

Instantly, he felt a hot blood throbbing through his face in flushed when his mind went back to the last night scene that he had shared with his love one. Yes, that was their first night. That fear he had kept all along finally had been remove only by the sweet memory he just shared with his precious one last night.  At that thought, he felt his heart warm once again for fallen in love with the person name’s Jung Yunho more and more, just like he will only love the man forever and ever. He bit his bottom lips at the thought he just made it. Then he shook his head vigorously to removes that embarrassing scene off from kept replayed on his tiny head in such early morning.

He back to present to seek for his Yunnie. He pulled the comforter from bed and brought it to wrap his body as he started to roams on the upper floor of that enormous house, searching the figure of his husband.

“Yunnie…” He called out but not loud enough, and he rubs his eyes to removes its sleepiness. There’s no glimpse of the other latter, and he headed to downstairs also get the same disappointment in his searching. Then, he random thought came barged into his mind… he was afraid out of sudden. Afraid of the recent happiness that he had just having could be snap away from him again as he always prone to experiencing about the short coming happiness in his life. That thought send shudder down on his spine. ‘Has Yunnie just leave me after…ugh…’ he shook his head for thinking to that ridiculous thought.

‘No…when Yunnie said he loves me…no way he would lying in his word.’ Jaejoong thought again as he made his clumsy steps upstairs just to get shower first then he will continue to make a call for his husband.

‘But…where he has been going even not give me a note like always he did. Did he just leave……silently??’ he started again with his restless mind to thought to the various assumptions. He was shortly panics if it comes to think about a lost, he just got so much experienced about losing…not again after he just started to feel this endless happiness comes in his marriage life.

 ‘Argh! What if it true that he just left me??’ he started shuddered by that fear thought and tears began to pools on the corner of his eyes. But then his steps stopped as the door room at the corner wall opened, which was Yunho’s work room.

Yunho steps out from the room…and had halted his head to the person which face was worried and full of curiousness. His face frowns as he saw the watery-glazed eyes of his Boo Jae.

“What’s wrong baby? Did you having a nightmare again..?” Yunho curious and as he just needs to put his steps to the near person…

“Urff..! Baby what’s wrong?”  The smaller figure had run and jumped onto him and wrapping his arms around the manly one body. Yunho became more curious why the other looked emotional out of sudden.

*sniff* *sniff*

A sound of the smaller man sniffing muffled against Yunho’s chest. Yunho brought his hand to parted from the tighten embrace as he need to look at the other.

“What’s wrong…? Why are you crying…?” Yunho asked with ever soft voice of him, still in curiousness.

“I…I thought you just…leave me…when I found you’re missing.” Jaejoong uttered word by word between the held back of his small sobs.

Yunho felt a jolt of alarmed by the other word, then he tilted the other face to looked at him.

“Aish, I just leave you a minute and you just started to form bubble thought in your tiny head again…hmm?” Actually he just woke up early this morning and then didn’t bother to waken up the other one as he found how peaceful the other in his deep sleep after their first night together.

“I’m sorry…” Jaejoong uttered with blinking his eyes and a streaked of tears drops down on his cheeks, but it was fast to be wipe off as Yunho thumbs it as he hate to saw the other in tears.

“You…what should I do on you just to make you stop thinking such ridiculous thought again…hmm baby?” Yunho heave sighs and then he scooped up the small latter in his arms.

“I’m really sorry…” Jaejoong uttered again as he brought his hand to clung on the other body as he felt he’d been lifted up.

“Yes, you should be sorry…and… what’s wrong with wearing this comforter as your new outfit? You got some interest into a weird fashion, uh?” Yunho teasingly said, one eyebrow knitted up and his face started to show his mischievous smile. Jaejoong blushed as he just realized that he still didn’t properly dress and still under the comforter which he just grab when he just rushed out to find his Yunnie, while the other man had gorgeously looked different, well dress up and had fresh scent as he already had his shower.

“Hmm…looks like you still don’t get your shower. Let get shower first…” At the word spoken by the man, Jaejoong started to get himself free from the man hold.

“Aah…put me down..! I will get to the bathroom by myself…” He panics as afraid it would be a different story if they both get into the bathroom together. But his word just had been ignored by the other. Yunho had already arranged his steps to the bathroom with the other still in his arms, and he put the fragile one stepped on the floor. As feels his legs touched the floor back, Jaejoong turned to escape from the bathroom, but only to have the manly one turned his body back and his eyes widen as yunho pulled off the comforter that wrapping around his body, now left his body without a piece of cloth to cover his .

“Yah, Jung Yunho!!!” Yunho chuckled as he found the first time the other had blurted out his name that way, seemed the man had really get pissed off him. That was cute! Never got anything that the man used to do unexpectedly wasn’t cute, Yunho thought a moment. Even the other had pissed off, but his face was red…not because of mad…but he was in his shyness.

Jaejoong covered his exposed body with his hand as he wanted to run out, but the manly hand was fast enough to catch his body from behind and the man had softly kicked the bathroom door closed, prevent the other from his escape again.

“Boo Jae-ah…you don’t have to be so shy with me…we both have seen all there is to be seen. Haven’t we?” Yunho said as he lean closer to the other and had locked the smaller man in between, as his both hand palm on the wall.

“You shouldn’t be here…you already get shower and please get out…let me--”

“Yes, I’m…but I’m not bothered to get my shower again with my baby Joongie.” Yunho cut off him and with that word out, the man caught his lips, melted him with his gentle kiss. Then, the man lifted him into a bathtub and open the water pipe, let the water felled on top of them.

“….hmph..no..Yunnie…you have to go to work…” Jaejoong muffled between the kiss as his palm placed on the man’s chest, tried to push the man’s body off of him.

“I already take a leave today…” Yunho simply replied between the kiss.

“hmpf…I-I…still…hmph…have my morning class.” Jaejoong gave another reason to escape.

“Don’t lie…I already copy your class schedule from Siwon.”

Then Jaejoong stopped struggling as he just let the man did what he want. With that abrupt stop of struggling, Yunho broke the kiss and  curiously looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter