It just too loved...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

“Ah~ Junsu-ah…this is good!” Jaejoong pointed out to the wooden set furniture that just caught his eyes to Junsu, which he found it has elegant and classy looks.

Junsu and Yoochun just picked up Jaejoong that day after the man finished his last lesson. They need Jaejoong helps in choosing the set furniture for their new house, as the man knows more about household. Now the three of them were in one of furniture department store in the biggest mall of the city.

“Yeah, perfect color and its hand carved also not too crowd. Perfect choice I think…right Chunnie?” Junsu turns his head to the other man that was stood beside him, but the man just lost to nowhere. As he wondered around, there he found his Yoochun was being at counter and seems had an intimate chatting with one of y promoter

“Yah, Park Yoochun..!” The man shrieking voice just enough to brought Yoochun hurtled his eyes, and met the annoyed face of his lover.

“What is it Su?” Yoochun face in confused why the shorter man gets an annoyed face on him.

“What ‘what’? You….what are you doing there while I’m talking here like a stupid? Are you flirting?” Junsu blurted out. Yoochun eyes widen by the other statement and then his face slowly turns into a smile.

“Why show me your stupid smile? Stop smiling.” Junsu hissed, hiding the truth of that smiling face from the man still gives a slight hammered on his heart.

“I’m just happy…” Yoochun said with face still remain the same smiles.

“Happy for what?”

“Happy…because this is first time ever you show your jealousy…” Yoochun said as he whispered against his lover ears with his gentle voice.

“Aish, I’m not jealous. Just get irritated that you’re not even listening when I mumbling here just now.” Junsu said with a slight tint on his cheeks.

“Aww, my Su is sooo cute!” Yoochun exclaimed as he peck the shorter man cheeks.

“Yah! We’re in public! Stop with being so-”

“If you not keep your voice low…I’ll kiss you here.” Yoochun pointed out to Junsu’s lips. The shorter man eyes widen, and he’d instantly slap away the hand that placed on his lips.

“Aww…my eyes…hurt…stop being so lovey-dovey…and saying cheesy word…” Jaejoong said innocently with covers his eyes with his palm. The two men grinned in embarrassment as they were forgotten a moment that Jaejoong was there with them.

“Sorry Joongie…anyway, I’ll treat you after we finish with this okay. Just for thanks that we steal your time for being here.” Junsu said as he shifted his attention to his brother back.

“Then I want a green ice-cream..!” Jaejoong exclaimed.

“Aish! You seem still childish when turn into something you love eh..?” Junsu teased.

“Okay, I will buy it for you.” Junsu said as he seen the other lips in his usual pouting.

“Aigoo…if only you could treat me the same way you just treat Jaejoong…” Yoochun sounds his jealousy.

“It’s not make sense! Now, faster make a choice.” Junsu turns to his lover with a serious face back as he still sulking toward the man previous behavior.

…………….

“Junnie…I want to make a call for Yunho, seem he might be home right now.” Jaejoong said after they finished their dinner at one of Japanese restaurant in the mall. He just forgot to inform Yunho earlier that he’d follows Junsu and Yoochun. And Yunho must thought that he must already home, as today the man had informed him earlier that he has something important at work, and will send the driver to pick him from school again.

“Alright then, I and Yoochun will wait there in the nearer bookstore. Yoochun want to buy some book.” Junsu said as he makes his way to the other direction while Jaejoong make his way to find a better place that less crowded and noise to make his call. He went to the corner of the glass wall as that spot make him being hindrance from the passerby.  Then he fished his mobile phone and make a speed dial of Yunho’s numbers.

While waiting for a couple of rings before the familiar voice approached his hearing, Jaejoong threw his gaze outside the elegant mall glass wall and there, his eyes just fixed to a couple across the mall which now were walked side by side. The girl has a very beautiful face with a short black hair and wore a short skirt which exposing her cutting model-like legs. Her face was smiling brightly while her hand was firm clinging on the man side. Jaejoong daze a moment as the man had stopped walking as he cornered around to answer his call. Jaejoong eyes widen at that sight before his eyes.

“Hello…” Jaejoong back to his called as Yunho’s voice on the other line approached his hearing. The man voice was in a common tone, not sounds usual like he used to spoils him.

“Err..Yun….”

“Oh, Jaejoong-ah…Can you call me later? I’m busy right now… See you at home okay.”

“Huh? Yun-”

With that last word given by the person on the other line, Jaejoong heart sunk. It sounds the man was in rush. He stared blankly on his mobile phone and then diverted to the sight before his eyes back.

The couple starts to walked away back as the previous man finished with his call. Then the girl’s hand found her wraps on the man arms again, the arms that Jaejoong always loved when each time those arms warped his body when he needed it. The two made their way inside the huge hotel building. And there, Jaejoong just realized it was the same hotel building where his Yunho ever brought him for attended a party few days ago, also same hotel building the man had designed out.

Jaejoong felt is chest tightens as his heart clench at that scene. Yunho’s previous word on his called replayed in his head.

“Oh, Jaejoong-ah…Can you call me later? I’m busy right now… See you at home okay.”Where the usual call of ‘Baby-Joongie-Boo’ which the man usually used to call him..? With eyes still fixed on the couple that walk side to side, his head started with its own impeachment about that scene he found.

Yunho said….he was busy. Even can’t pick him from school? But here, just now, right in front of him, his Yunho was with a girl that kept clinging on his side….and got inside a hotel? With that kind of skin-ship between the man and that girl have, it seems not like the man was having any important meeting…as they more likely… looks casual.

Jaejoong clutched a mobile phone that still in his grips, with eyes still plastered to the spot where he found his Yunho with a girl just now, even the couple already disappeared.

Eyes started to pools by tears with one thought in his head… His Yunho was cheating on him…

……

“Oh, Yunho… Sorry to call you for rush here out of sudden.” Junsu said to the man that was just approached him and Yoochun.

“Where’s the last place you take Jaejoong?” Yunho asked as he still caught his breaths with face in worry after come in such rushed.

“We just finished dinner before he said he needs to call you. Then I informed him that I and Yoochun will wait for him in the nearer bookstore. But he didn’t come to us after that. That time I found he wasn’t on his previous spot.” Junsu explained as he also in worry after deadlocked himself to find any way till he’d to call Yunho and inform the man about the losing Jaejoong.

“Have you tried to call him..? Because I call him after you inform he was lost…but he didn’t picks up.” Yunho said with worry feeling become more surging inside.

“Yes, and his phone was off.” Junsu compendious said.  

“We already search for him on the whole floors. I thought he must be somewhere out of this mall.” Yoochun turns to voice this time while his hand placed on Junsu’s back, support the other who’s now, face looks dread, started to randomly thinking if something bad happen to his innocent brother again.

……..

Jaejoong walked into the hotel building…as he was determined to seeks for the cause that brought Yunho to comes to such place with a girl he just seen. He just full of determined to follow his mind as that would make his heart stops being hurts if he could find out the truth.

As he enters that huge-tall building, he just lost for which way he should take as there have so many main entrances, and lift on each side of the wall just confused him. He also couldn’t remembers which entrance Yunho had took him once when they’d been in this building for attend some party for the last few days.

Jaejoong decides to take a left entrance, pushing the lift button and waiting for it to open. He just randomly makes his decision with the hope he would find his Yunho.

When the metal door slides open, there had a porter which pushes a big cart full of luggage just about to lead out. He just didn’t notice the fragile man that was still space out in the front of the cart which makes him accidentally violated the fragile man and make the poor one shoved and landed aside.

“Yah! You hit someone.” There had one of hotel employee that stand on the receptionist shouted out to the porter.

Jaejoong was too blur to catch what has happened as he felt his head was getting heavier as all the luggage on that cart started tumble down on him by the sudden impact of hit. He doesn’t know what was happen after that as he’d knocks out from his conscious.

“Yah! Someone faint! Faster get a doctor or an ambulance.” There, the spot where Jaejoong had passed out was started to be surrounded by the passerby in that hotel lobby.

“Let me carry him to the nearer hospital…it will be more fast than waiting an ambulance.” One of the men amongst that crowded people said and lean closer to pulls Jaejoong body up from the floor. But his moves had been stopped by another man voice.

“Excuse me, he’s my acquaintance…Let me do it.” The man voiced out and put his meticulous steps closer to Jaejoong. As the other limb was nothing weight on him, he briskly pulled the fragile one into his arms and make his way out from the buzzing people that still being surrounded that current hustle condition.

…………

“Yunnie…” As usual, that was a first word he utter out once his eyes opens from unconscious condition. Unrealized of him, he was getting use to utter that name even in his sleeps if the man was not being near him.

Jaejoong brought his hand to his head as he felt the unbearable pain, he groaned slightly and bit on his lips. Slowly he took his surrounding and it downed upon him that he was nowhere familiar.

“You’re awake.” the deep, manly voice startled him. There, his eyes met the familiar face of the man that he’d once meet before. It’s not like they’re meet, it’s more like they have a faith to keep bump into each other. That’s getting weird to Jaejoong as it comes to be the umpteenth times though. Is such coincidence really did exist?

“You…I……where am I?” Jaejoong voice stuttered in its weak.

“My room.” The man compendious said.

“Y-your….room…why?”

“Huh, passed out after being knocked out by luggage. What kind of condition is that to make it occurs in front of me?” The man snickered. Jaejoong mind hit to the reason why he’d come to the hotel building previously and then………he just passed out, and being brought to the man’s hotel room.

“I’m sorry to disturb you. I need to go.” Jaejoong leaps to his feet as his mind drift that he needs to get out and back to Junsu and Yoochun, as realized what mistake he just created. That two must be worry for his lost. But as feet leaps on floor, Jaejoong felt his body swayed by his rush movement in his unwell condition. But the man was fast to catch his body before his face landed to kiss the floor.

“Yah! Are you really that clumsy?!” The man shouted make Jaejoong cringed a bit as he still in the man arms. Eyes widen at the man’s word.

“I..I’m so-”

“Stop with saying sorry! Huh, you’re really annoying you know…” The man release Jaejoong body as he pinned the man’s shoulder to seat on the bed back and go to the nightstand, grabs a gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter