First step...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

'Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jaejoongie aah…come here seat down here. I specially prepare your favorite food this morning for make you look more energetic for your first day of class.” Mrs. Jung called out his son-in-law with her cheering tone in the early morning to cheering up Jaejoong, as she saw him stepped down from the stairs. She could read how Jaeoong would feels for his first day of stepping into another new world. It was all been plastered on jaejoong face. Jae looks murderously nervous. Mr. Jung who’s just seat opposite with a newspaper on his hand just eyeing his wife attempts to cheer up his son-in-law.

“It’s okay Jaejoong aah…you will make another good friends out there. No need feel scare for nothing dear. If you have any problem, just tell me okay? Mom will quickly run to there for you as soon as you call me. Arraseo? (Understand)” Mrs. Jung ‘run’ expression make Jaejoong let out is beautiful laughs for the first time in that early morning. That successfully cease a bit of his nervousness, He was glad that he still got someone who was being motherly on him. It seems an age he wasn’t face public, he does aware that he needs to learn a lot of thing out there. ‘Jaejoong don’t screw it up again this time’ He keeps warned himself as tried to fade the nervous feeling that became more and more creeps inside of him. His current feeling just like a child who’s gonna enter a first day of school.

Yunho who’s just comes down in his smart blazer overheard a beautiful laughs, wondered who it belong to and found out as soon as he step on the dining room. Jaejoong was there laughs heartedly as his mother makes a funny motion intentionally tried to make Jaejoong laughs. Yunho just smirked at his mother’s behavior.

“Omo! My son was so handsome as always. Come here, have a sit.” Mrs. Jung changes attention to her son.

“What on earth that I heard my mom praise me for the first time in my life?” Yunho said with his expressionless face.

“Yah! That I’m always treat you badly? How could you say like that?” Mrs. Jung pissed off.

“Yes you did, since I got married.” Yunho spontaneously said.

“That’s because you are good being a son but stupid in being someone's husband. Don’t know how to treat my Jaejoongie nicely.” Mrs. Jung spited out.

“Aish! Stop making noise in early morning dear.” Mr. Jung said to his wife.

“You, stop dear me! Since yesterday you got a ‘dear’ fever. What happen to you?” Mrs. Jung changed nagging to her husband. Jaejoong who’s found out that arguing was funny let out another beautiful laughs. Yunho who was the second time heard it that day darted his looked to his spouse and found there seems has a flashy aura on his eyesight. “What the…” He a bit annoys by those new feeling which he started to feel. That was not a second time but was umpteenth times since he take care of Jaejoong when the other got a bad fever back there in France.

“Omo! My joongie laugh…aigoo...look how charm his laugh is.” Mrs. Jung suddenly changed his attention to his precious son-in-law.

“Aish! I could get sick with your mom if she keeps acting like that.” Mr. Jung whispered to Yunho. Yunho who was too engrossed in stares at Jaejoong shift his attention back to his father and just smile at his father’s words.

“Yunho! I want you take Jaejoong to his campus. I don’t want the driver take him. I want you to be take care of him by yourself and fetch him when he finish and send him here if you’ve an outstation. That's the changes for your wish last night. If you couldn’t do so, don’t ever dream to move out from here. Okay?” Mrs. Jung suddenly ordered his son. Yunho who just took a sip of his coffee almost choked from his mother command.
.
.
.
There were silent along the way to his university. Jaejoong thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter