The broken heart...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

When I look into your eyes my heart beats starts racing and I see myself falling for you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho ceased the speed of his luxurious black car as he reached the nearer main gate of Seoul University and his eyes catch by the glimpse of Jaejoong which stood nearer the entrance hedges. He just set to stops in front of the person but the he canceled his thought as he found out there had someone else which just pulled his spouse spontaneously and they seems too closed that he might think they were in kiss. The scene just make he abruptly stopped his car and makes a distance as he kept eying the two from the distance.
-------

“It’s really okay now.” Jaejoong said as he tried makes a gap from the taller guy that had towering him as the guy keeps examined the wound on his forehead.

“Hmm…it turn out to be swollen more I thought. I hope you warm it as soon as you reach your home. I don’t want to be surprise tomorrow by seeing your head as big as a ball that just hit you before.” Changmin jokingly said, made Jaejoong let out his beautiful laughs.

Yunho can’t stay any longer as he kept on watching the two. Without he realized, his palm was firmly on the steering wheel, he doesn’t know why he should feel this unpleasant by the scene in front of him right now. Then he pressed the gas and pulled his car exactly in front of Jaejoong. The sudden stopped make the people around threw a petrified looks. As the car’s door was open, Yunho stepped out from the driver seat with the sun glasses on his gorgeous face just make the girls that just passing by from the main gate let out a low shrieked by his sight. People that passing by started gather and set their eyes on his perfect looked.

Jaejoong who was still bewildered from the sudden car that just stopped in front of him seems dumbfound and took a moment for him to realize the man that just came out from his car was Jung Yunho. His face turns out red as he felt the blood streamed up on his face as he saw the man and his heart turn thumped vigorously without he knows the real course for that kind of sickness.

“Are you done talking?” Yunho said as his face was cold and expressionless as usual. Jaejoong nodded slowly as an answer. As he bid goodbye to Changmin, he stepped forward to get into a passenger seat. Changmin who’s just dumbfounded still stood and look at Yunho with an examining face on as he thought the man face was too familiar on his eyes.

Yunho glance a second to the taller guy before he’d entered into the driver seat and drove away without a word to the other.

“Isn’t he Jung Yunho. The famous architect which just come out as a new cover page on Time’s magazine?” Changmin said to no one in particular as it was more to asking himself. ‘But what his relationship with Jaejoong?’ the question just be hung without an answer for him.
.
.
.
Along the way in heading back home, Jaejoong just being in silent. That makes Yunho felt something curious as he started flashed back his head to the scene of Jae’s smiling face on his eyesight before.

‘It seems he was easy in being friendly to others. Or… is he just pretending to be innocent in front of me?’ Yunho thought silently as he felt doubt how easy Jaejoong could smile at the previous person that seems not the appropriate reaction for someone who’s never really went out socializing. Instead, the fragile one never shows that smiling face to him instead it be replace with a scaring face for him. ‘What the heck that kind of face for me?! And that person just easily got his smiling face?’ out of sudden Yunho’s start felling dejected without he known the reason behind that kind of feeling. He turned his head to the other who was kept on silent as always, when there just the two of them.

Yunho turn on the right signal and pulled the steering wheel for parked his car to the nearer restaurant make Jae fidget from his seat.

“You should eat something before going home.” Yunho said.

“You might be tired for the first day classes, should rest from cooking today.” Yunho continued before Jae had any voice out. Even he spoke with his usual cold face, for Jaejoong that was enough to make his heart jumps as he received some of caring side from the other man that slowly being exposed toward him.

That was first time for Jaejoong to enter such an exotic restaurant like that. Then his sight had been greeted with a rich decoration put together at the center area brought him gasped breathlessly as he took the scene in front of him. For him having eat at outside was the last thing he did with his lovely brother before the man leave him and disappeared. But to eat at this kind of luxurious restaurant was first time for him. Because usually, he would refused if Junsu tries to drags him to crowded place.

Suddenly he felt unease as there had a several pairs of eyes which been plastered on his face like there had something bad about his face. Some of them have watched him from head to toe and then glance at the manly man that lead the way with his long legs makes a long steps making Jae been distance at the back, and some of them looked at him with a flirty looks. That made Jaejoong walked inside with an anxious and hesitant steps. That‘s why he always keep his head down when he walked. He still remembers how he had been treated back there at his old work place. He was kept being teased by some of middle age man which was always make a ual harassment till he didn’t bear to face it and quite his job which brought him to be more isolated from public and had locked himself in his precious room for more longer. That kind of looked seem trauma for him. Jaejoong kept on walking with a feeling of lower standard inside of him even he tried to ignores the others looked that had been threw on him wherever he’d step his legs on.

Suddenly Yunho had stop his moves as he felt a soft tugged on his sleeves. He diverted his looked at the smaller one which tugged him with clearly look unease and full of anxious on his face.

“Can we just eat at home?” Jaejoong whispered almost inaudibly on Yunho’s ears. Yunho face frowned by the sudden request from the smaller one. As noticed Jaejoong’s anxiousness, Yunho then halted his head direct to the reason for the smaller man’s changes face. Then Yunho’s brown eyes met a group of men at a corner of table which were eyeing Jaejoong with an indecent looks. Absentmindedly he’d put one step behind and grabs Jae’s waist to be near him as he guide the fragile one body by towering him with his tall figure, and he’d threw a possessive looked toward those flirty people before he headed to the more comfortable spot, that quit hidden from others sight for Jaejoong feel more at ease and comfortable.

Jaejoong at the other side been in a condition where his heart just wanted to jump out from its ribcages as the manly hand made a contact with his waist. His heartbeat was totally at abnormal speed as Yunho’s free Jae’s waist.
.
.
Jaejoong eat silently when their hushed condition had been disturbed by the rings of Yunho’s cell phone.

“Yeobuseyo...(Hello)” Yunho greeted the person at the other line while Jae just continued with his spoon work.

“Okay, I’ll see you soon.” Then there had be in silent for a moment which Jaejoong guess the other line must be in a conversation whom Jaejoong wouldn’t care to know.

“I know… I love you too.” Yunho’s said as it was first time to hear his voice in a different tone which makes Jae’s hand stop from it spooning. Then Yunho flipped off his cell phone and then he seems threw in a deep thought as his mind looks like still into the conversation that he just ended.

Jaejoong suddenly had been washed by the curiousness in knowing the person at the other line.

‘Is that his lover?’ Jae made his own thought. Then he has been dash by a somber feeling as he remember the promise that Yunho made back at the France during their ‘fake honeymoon’, about the divorce after they have meet their own love. That was sure to Jaejoong which he was not in a list name of the person name Jung Yunho. Suddenly he lost his appetite which was his childishness seems to be clearly exposed as he face turned out into a pouting face when he's not in a good mood. He didn’t know why his heart started to feel hurts inside recently when he faced the only man that currently was seating in front of him.

“What is it?” Yunho asked as he realized the other had stopped his motion from finished the food and showed a pouted face that brought Yunho a bit wavers inside by that kind of face.

Jaejoong who was surprised by the sudden question as he didn’t know that he was being under Yunho’s watching just shakes his head.

“Is it not good?” Yunho curiously asked as he saw the other food just being touched half only.

“I’m full” Jae said with lower down his head. Yunho just frown with Jae’s answer.

“Kim Jaejoong, I would tell you something which you should know.” Yunho said as his voice serious.

Jaejoong still in glum seems like a dark cloud lingered surrounds him as he heard Yunho’s statement.

‘Don’t tell me you are ready to hand me a divorce paper.’ Jaejoong thought with a somber face.

“We will move to the other place tomorrow. Then it’s easier for you to going and back from your campus.” Yunho said as his eyes still examined Jaejoong reaction. Jaejoong eyes just shows its surprise as he received the other words, which made his stupid thought before totally dropped out. But still his heart felt disturbed by the caller whom just ends a conversation with Yunho.
.
.
.
As the two reached their home, Jaejoong had been threw by a lots of curiousness question from his lovely mother in-law as she asked how Jaejoong had go through for his first day of class. He successfully avoids those questions by given the right answer, which gave a feels of relieved to Mrs. Jung, then he run upstairs for take a bath.

Jaejoong just came out from bathroom with his hairs still dripped out of waters after take showered when Yunho pulled the door knobs opened and their eyes met a contact which gave both of them stop in each other motion for a moment. It sends Yunho an electricity feeling as he met those beautiful eyes of Jaejoong which was stared at him with surprise face, as he just barged into their room. It was hard for them to handle the awkward situation as they’d share a same room since to cover their parent’s eyes for their good acting as being a normal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter