New color...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[One morning in Korea...]

‘I can’t stop from missing you Jaejoongie…’ Junsu murmured in his breaths as drop of tears streamed on his cheeks. He wiped out his tears as the sound of someone footsteps came down from the stairs intruded his day-dreaming.

It close to be a month for him ends up live in that luxurious condominium, since he left his home and his precious Jaejoong. He didn’t know how the condition of his home after he run from his own wedding without a words. He just intently lost his contact with anyone that live in that mansion since it would sending him an urge to go back to see his lovely brother, how he’s doing without him as he feels bad for leave Jaejoong when the guy was still in his fever the last time he'd companion the guy in his silent slept. If he still keep in touch with anyone whose live in that mansion he can’t stop from keeps bugging himself how his Jaejoong’s condition after he left. But he held that kind of feeling deep inside to be faded for now.

Junsu just finished prepares the breakfast and he settles himself on a wooden chair while he tried inactive his mind for prevent it impromptu any thought of Jaejoong, but sometimes he can’t lie himself for keep missing that guy. He keeps himself busied with his new life with working up away from the crowded city of Seoul. Here in Pusan he could run from all messes which had been created by his own mother when he was wrong with the thought that she would understand his feeling even for once, but it seems she failed to do that.

“Morning… Where have you landing anyway? Say hye to earth… and by to the sky.” there stood a guy with a brighter smiled in front of him as the guy settled to seat opposite him.

“Oh, shut up Yoochun!” Junsu voiced with his cute smile spread on his face. He just glad that he had bump on this guy on the day he had escaped from his home. Then he started lost as a new environment wrapped him when he just jumped out to buy a flight ticket to nowhere. What he knows after that was he settled his two legs in Pusan. He was wondered around with curiousness when he bumped on someone who was in rushed with a puppy in his arms to get a nursing. It just like they had been destined to meet when the man had bump onto someone who was held profession as a veterinarian. Junsu absentmindedly turns to be full of excitement as he found the cute puppy in the man’s arms was in the needed of his specialist.

Then it seems several hours they had been chattered non-stop as the guy starts enjoyed for having conversation with Junsu who’s being cordial, and he seems received a warm and sincere feeling around him as he able to express all of his curious about how to take care his pet as he just new in that kind of hobbies. They became animatedly chattered while discovered that Yoochun was the guy that ride a red sport car which nearly came to crushed him back there in Seoul a months ago.

After they had some talk about half an hour, Yoochun had awared of Junsu real condition and had invited him to live in his house for a while before the other find a new place. At first Junsu reluctant to, but after Yoochun kept being persistent, Junsu had no choice and had agreed. But still with one promise he would pay for a rent to avoid the feeling of uneasiness, since Yoochun had treated him so nicely since their first met even they didn’t know each other very well.

One week being sheltered by Yoochun kindness without doing nothing, Junsu started to search for some work out there with the reason he need to pay Yoochun. Junsu had use all his knowledge and certifications as veterinarian to hold a right profession at the only and small veterinary clinic that exist in that town, it was enough for him to get his living expenses, pay his rent to Yoochun and kept for others convenient expenditure. He never once thought to get any pocket money from his family even they could gave him more than he could effort now. Since he never asks for it since the beginning, so it doesn’t matter as he not used to.

“What you’ve been day dreaming about?” Yoochun asked with eyes plastered on Junsu’s face as he tried to read the other mind.

“Erm… nothing. I just thought today I will take off from duty.” Junsu said as he tried to avoid the other that kept stared at him with such curious eyes.

“Oh… if that so I would accompany you today, I’ll take a leave today.” Yoochun said whiled showed his gorgeous smile.

“What?? Don’t you have a lot of work t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter