Again this rainy night...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[re-edited]

*****

Kim Junsu was in a deep thought and if someone passing by, they would probably think he was concentrated on his work as his hand busied cleaning up his desk before he could heading home that day.

But truth to be told, he was meditated about his life which currently seemed in a lot of mess. He felt heavy to heading home when kept thinking about his argument with his mom lately. Since he graduated from university, he kept arguing with his mother which wanted his whole life to be pointed by her. He was lost at what had brought his mother to change drastically like that, as what he knew; his mother was a lovely person and always showed her respectful toward all of his decision before. For his father, that man had always chose to be silent.

Sometimes Junsu felt bad for his father that had act like a culprit, seemed always been ordered around by his masterful mom. That man was just obeyed. He knew that his father is such a warmhearted person; the man had always just wanted to avoid from arguing with his irascible mother by being silent. Also, his father was seldom to be at home as the man always went outstation and lessen to have a free time to be with them. Even just now, Junsu got a call from him. The man called him just wanted to bade a goodbye before he got into his flight to Paris, even though just last week his father was came back from China, and now the other occasion was waiting for him. also due to this thing, his mother seemed became more pushy lately, in forcing him to replace his father’s position, to held the chair of being a president for the Kim’s empire. That was the main reason why his mother seemed change drastically lately, to be more masterful in arranges all the things in his life; the things that he was not interested in at all.

But his father was opposite from his mother. The middle age man even approved his long-term dream to become a veterinarian as long as he is doing better and happy in his life. He just wanted to stand on his own feet, not just depended on his family’s name as a greatest heir of the Kim’s, which has a greatest reputation on East Asia in doing the development work.

That was not all for the reason of Junsu to look troubled lately. His life turned to be more messed up when his mother had even arranged him to get married with someone he didn’t expected to meet again after that nearly-car-crashed accident, also after they had a lunch together as a treat from him.

It was all coincident to know the guy was actually a son to his father's childhood friend, which recently they were just met again and started to create collaboration in spread their wings in this same business. Now, they were planning to bring their relationship binding with a blood tie.

That was what made Junsu felt more distraught.  It seemed easy to pull him and force him to get married with someone he doesn’t even know that well. Also, this time…his father didn’t say a word to object. Instead, the man seemed happy with the plan

Now, he was in stressful. Even though he knew the man that will be his future partner is actually a kind man, as he remembered the man ever be his savior. Yes! They had ever met once. The man had rescued him from being hit by a car before. Also he did admit the man has nothing wrong in term of look, he was indeed gorgeous and has a smile that able to melting any young girl’s heart.

The problem is, for Junsu, he just wanted a marriage that will happening in the name of love, not a marriage that arranging by his parents. He wanted to find the true love of his life. Married with someone he loves. And just when he gave these reason to his mother,

“You’ve just wasting your time on this ‘true love’ thing Junsu! This true love is just a crap that only stated in a book. It doesn’t exist in a real life!” There, his mother threw another tantrum on him, once he gave the real reason of his refusal on this sudden marriage plan.

‘Sorry Jung Yunho…I know you are perfect. But for me, there’s no love in this arrange marriage.’ Junsu thought and at the same time wondered why this man seemed easily agreed to this sudden marriage plan, when he was immensely against it. He still didn’t get his chance to tell the man about his true feeling on this stupid plan yet. How could he, when every time he got some times alone with Yunho, and just when his lips just wanted to open to explain to the man about his true feeling, his mother would always intruded them. Seemingly, the woman was able to read what he had in his mind, and decide to never leave him to be alone with the other man.

“Sir, here the drafts file for the monthly income.” His thought scattered once his assistant interrupted in.

“Thank you. You can go home now.” Junsu said as he tried to comforting himself on his leather armchair. He then took a glance at his watch. The ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter