Hwaiting!

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Chapter 2 - Hwaiting!

 

“Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung kept on teasing Onew Hyung because he had eaten all the fried chicken that were left!” Taemin said gleefully as he tells us a thing that happened in the trip to Singapore. “They are so funny.”

I was there, hearing every word he said with pleasure. I looked all over his face, all lines that clear-cut his face. I wondered whether in reality or in pictures he was the same. He was wonderful, I admired his every gesture every laugh every move every word every breath… At this moment my feelings were increasingly confused. I was still surprised to see a SHNee Boy here front of my eyes! But what I felt in that moment…

“Yah Miri! Is there something wrong?” Eun Mi asked saving me from my thoughts.

“Huh?” I woke up. Taemin looked at me. The more he looked the more I was freaking out inside.

“Kwenchana?” He asked. I nodded yes, not noticing that my face had become as red as a tomato.

“Why are you turning red?” Asked Eun Mi laughing.

That little comment made me freak out!

“Hum… I’m… It just…. COLD! Yap It’s so cold in here! That’s it! Excuse me…” I was so nervous! My legs trembled as I rose.

I went to the coat hanger near the door and grabbed my coat. When I was preparing to wrap my scarf around my neck, I remembered what had happened. And I sighed.

I went back to the kitchen and sat at the table.

“Oh your scarf isn’t it?” Remembered Eun Mi. I nodded.

“Scarf?” Taemin asked looking at both of us.

“Ne! Some knocked on her at the airport and took her scarf!” She said, scorning the person who took my scarf.

“Knocked on you? At the airport tonight?” He repeated with his eyes wide with surprise.

“Y-Ye” I stammered.

What? Why is he surprised? I’m not understanding!

“Excuse me” he stood up, picked up his jacket, he looked in his pockets and took something away."Is this your your scarf?" He said handing me. I picked it up and there it was! An "M" written really big, made with white sewing thread!

“I’m sorry.” he said honestly. I hugged my scarf as if that thing was a person I did not see the in centuries and I miss herso much!

Taemin smirked.

“Oppa Mianhae! I didn’t know it was you!” said Eun Mi hugging him and giving him kisses on the cheek. They smiled at each other. At that moment I felt so painful inside. My heart hurted so much! I just wanted to get out of there… To go and lock my self somewhere no one could find me…

 

 

No one’s POV

 

The next day morning at a café, the SHINee boys are having breakfast.

“For the ones who missed yesterday’s reunion…” Started Onew making all the other boys stare at Taemin.

“You mean… THE one who missed it! Because of this really cute girl named… Hum… Can you help me Key?” Teased Jonghyun.

“Her names starts with Eun… and I guess it ends with Mi…” Joked Key making their maknae red.

“Yah! Stop it already!” Said Taemin pretending he was drinking his banana milkshake. “Hyung I’m sorry,  I’ll apologize myself to our manager. About what you guys were talking about yesterday?”

“Our new album!” Onew replied getting excited about the idea. “We are going to have duets on the album! But pairs in the group… JongHyun is going do one with MinHo and Key is going to do one with you.”

“What about you Hyung?” asked Taemin curiously.

“Onew has the opportunity to choose a girl to do a duet with!” Answered Minho for him.

“Yes, he gets to choose what type of song to sing, and its going to be first track on the album! Lucky bastard…” Key added rolling his eye in a diva way. ;D

“But the thing is…” Started Onew, but stopped and sighed. “I have to write my own lyrics…”He pouted cutely.

“Isn’t that good? You like writing song lyrics! Don’t you?” Wondered Taemin.

“Ye! I love it! But the thing is that I have to write it all in English…”

“You can do it! And I’m sure you’ll going to have fun writing it! You’ll see!” Taemin encouraged him. “Hyung Fighting!!!”

 

 

MiRi’s point of view

 

“Wow, this wonderful!” I was walking and giggling. It’s fun to be in this sunflowers field! “Lalalalalalala” And someone stops in front of me. “Who are you?” I asked to the person with devil wings… And then he started to dance. “Huh? Ok… weeeird. Wait! I know that dance!” Then some butterflies came flying over is head. They looked like hell butterflies!

What a cool dance! I’m going to dance to! Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Ding Ding Ding…

 

“Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!”

“What?” I suddenly woke. “Oh… It’s just the alarm! What it’s only 10h30?” I turned a alarm off and “PufF” my lights were out.

1hour later…

“Oh bathroom!” I got up, and ran outside the room. As soon I spotted the bathroom my steps were like I was flying! And when I sat on the toilet… “Oooohh paradise!” this is one of those few moments that we need a soundtrack of background and I SWEAR I was hearing “Alleluia!”. :P

I was heading to my room when I felt this amazing smell coming from the kitchen.

“Miri-ah! I made us breakfast!” said Unnie.

“Ye Unnie, I’m just going to change!” I started to walk when she came towards me.

“No need to! You’re at home now! Look I’m on pajamas too!” She smiled showing her cute Hello Kitty pajamas. That made me look at my donald duck pj... Suddenly she grabbed and dragged me to the kitchen.

Fresh bread, bacon, omelets, orange juice, cereal, yogurt, coffee, toasts, fruits, jelly, cheese, ham, croissant and much more was on the table! My mouth was wide open.

“Hum, I wanted to make an European breakfast for you and I didn’t knew what you like the most so I made all of this….”she said innocently, but my mouth was still open.

“You can close it now.” She said smirking.

After the big breakfast, she took me to visit Seoul.

First we walked around, she showed me the grocery, the butchers, supermarket, bakery, bookstore that she often visits and the library. We passed near kindergarten near the university. And finally the university. If it looked great from a distance imagine inside? Well, it’s freakin big! There is this huge park! I mean… this university looks like a park surrounded by white buildings! This place is so green and it feels peaceful to be here! We walked for awhile around the campus, Eun Mi unnie was telling me about the university, what they had best and worst, all the funny things and the scary one too. She showed me this really big tree full of declarations of love and friendship it was just beautiful!

We went inside the university. She showed me her department, the department of architecture, the biggest on campus, I liked it a lot! And then she took me to my department! The business department. I’m totally going to like this place! The inner design is very well done and fresh. Can wait for tomorrow!

Oh! It’s Lunch Time!!!!

 

 

 


 

 

yap i know. This chapter is not a very catchy, but I thought I should write in it what is in this chapter, but the other chapters are much better. I've already told the whole story of this fic to my friends and they found it exciting. I hope you find it too :D
have a nice day! (or night: P)