Puzzled =(

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Chapter 6 - Puzzled =(

 

 

“Everyone please listen! Thank you.  I’d like to inform that the lights are going to be back in a few seconds. All though it were just the lights because the music is still on… I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you accept my dearest apologies… Thank you.”

 

 

After hearing the announcement everyone was relieved.

 

Taemin and Miri were still kissing. At first they didn’t pay attention to the announcement but suddenly Miri “wakes up” confused she pushes Taemin against the metal wall.

 

“Ouch…” He moaned.

“Err… Ex-excuse me-e…”  Miri ran out of that place feeling anxious and nervous. The memories of the kiss dived down her mind making her freak inside. Every touch their lips shared the heavy breath that accompanied it, every heartbeat they felt from another, his soft and warm hug that made her heart shiver what made her stop struggling… it made her weak… and… and that feeling… that strong breathtaking feeling that possessed her at that moment was… unexplainable unimaginable… Her legs were still running but her heart was stuck in that place.

It’s kind of dark she can barely see where she was going. Like if mattered...

She suddenly bumps into someone and falls.

 

“Aish… Choesonghamnida…”

 

Taemin was still in that place stunned. When she pushed him against the wall unconsciously he let himself fall and remained frozen. His hands slowly caressed his lips he could still feel her.

 

The lights suddenly opened. That’s when he “woke up” to reality. He found himself sit in front of monitor. Puzzled he got out. He turns back to and see a photo booth*(is this how we say it?)!  Now he is more confused than ever!

All of a sudden the machine began to show signs of functioning. In a small monitor said, "Printing." He turned to the hole where photo was supposed to go out and waited. And after the first photo started to go out slowly. He so wanted to see the face of the girl who was with him. But the first one doesn’t reveal anything concrete. She was on her back. In the other four pictures that followed she was turning more and more. The display marked "Last Photo". He was waiting anxiously. And it finally came out ...
He startled for a moment. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Something choked in his throat.He felt as if something fell on him...

 

 

TaeMin’s POV

 

I analyze the pictures again carefully… It had no doubt the girl was MiRi!!!

First, I-I cheated on Eun Mi… Second, I kissed Miri… her rommate! And third... third… I liked it… I liked her kiss and my heart is still bouncing... Oh my god! What was I thinking? It should be Eun Mi! Aish! But... when I first touched her lips I got mesmerized. What was that feeling?

 

 

MiRi’s POV

 

“Choesonghapnida…” I asked sitted in the floor rubbing my pained leg. Though I was on the floor I wasn’t feeling like getting up.

“Kwenchanayo?” The person asked. I nodded.

“Miri-ah!” Eun Mi called hurrying her steps towards me. “Omo… What happened? Kwenchana?” She looked worried she handed me her hand to lift up.

“Ne… Kwenchana,” I reply arranging my dress. I turn to the person and I bowed for forgiveness. And I turned to Eun Mi

 

“Er… Unnie?”

“Hum?”

“I’m going home…”

“Huh? Why?”

“I’m feeling tired and I think I have an headache…” I closed my eyes and took a deep breath…

Apparently she was a little disappointed.

“Let’s go…”

“No… you don’t need to go… I’m sure Taemin is somewhere worried looking for you…”

“No. I’ll talk to him later. If you’re not feeling okay I should take you home and take care of you… I’m sure he’ll understand.”  I didn’t argue with her I just nodded…

 

You know… I don’t know why I feel this way every time Eun Mi shows how good she is… This girl is an angel… And that must be why Taemin fell for her… And it feels so wrong that I still like Taemin…

 

“Annyeong!” Someone tapped my shoulder. I turn and there is Onew smiling.

“Oh… Annyeong.”

“Onew-ssi, can you tell Taemin that I’m going home earlier?” Eun Mi asked.

“Already? Why?”

“Miri is not feeling very well.”

Onew looked at me worried.

“Kwenchana??? What happened?" he asked i didn't respond.

"C'mon I’ll give you guys a ride home!” He offered. I smiled thankful cause he didn't asked anymore.

“No… your party you are the host. We can catch a taxi.” I stopped him. I can't make more problems to people.

“At this late hour? I don’t think so. I’ll tell our driver to take you then!" I finally accept. He’s being such a sweetie.

 

 

TaeMin’s POV

 

I was sitted in a different area of the party all by myself with my eyes stuck in the pictures and my heart still pouding.

Miri.

No.

Aish...!!! I’m freaking out inside!! What about now? huh? Did she realized that I was kissing her? I mean what would she think? That I’m a ert? Or a player? And Eun Mi? W-what will she say? I really like Eun Mi, really, but that kiss…

Hey...

Did Miri feel the same?

 

“Taemin-ah” Onew hyung yelled to me. I slowly lift my head and I glare him with a I’m not in the mood expression. I hide the pictures.

“You too?” he asked looking confused. “What happened?”

“What you mean with me too?”

“Eun Mi and Miri just left because Miri was not feeling okay…”

 

The moment he said “Miri” my heart popped out and my hands started to tremble.

 

“W-why? did something happened?” I tried not to show a lot of concerning. As if I didn’t know what happened…

“I don’t know…”

Oh my god what have I done? I have to talk to Eun Mi and explain everything to her!

I ran outside after them, but no sign of the two. Then I turn around and I see Eun Mi climbing our van.

 

“Eun Mi!!” I yelled but she didn’t hear me… She is too farway…

I ran towards the car but it was already leaving. I couldn’t catch it…

 

 

Eun Mi’s POV

 

“I’m going to make you some tea.” I shout to Miri who is heading to her room. She didn’t even respond.

Seriously? I’m not getting her sudden humor change.

I’ve got to know what happened! So I can help her somehow…

“Here’s your tea.” I say walking in her room slowly with my cutest cup of tea and candies inside a trail. “Are you oaky?”

 

“Hum…” She gave a little smirk.

She is sited on her bed with her Pjs on, her head was resting on her knees. I could notice her lost eyes.

I place the tray on the study table and I sit beside her on her bed.

 

“Do you want to talk?” I ask her trying to sound friendly and warm.

“Erm… Not today, I need to rest, I’m little puzzled right now…” She tries to explain. She crawled to the other side of the bed and wrapped herself in the sheets.

 

“Good night.” I said turning the lights off and leaving the room.

 

 

MiRi’s POV

My mind right now is all messed up. My feelings are all messed up too.

How could he drag me like that and kiss me?

How could my heart experienced so many different emotions at that little moment?

 

Who is that guy?

I want to know, I need to know! Maybe he was a ert! Oh my dear lord...

I unwrapped myself from the sheets and I sit. I leaned against the closed window and beheld the outside. I look down and there are a cars and people walking even though it’s such a late hour.   I look up trying to find stars... none… oh wait… there is one. Only one. At my town I could see stars everywhere… Then I stare at the beautiful city lights. They praised a certain melancholy...Assh… I’m feeling like a PABO!

 

 

Taemin. I love that guy, but I can’t get that kissing moment out of my head!Why am I thinking in another guy?

Ok… Miri. First place you should forget about Taemin already! HE IS EUN MI'S BOYFRIEND FOR GOD’S SAKE!!!

I can’t. I just can't... My heart doesn't want to let him go. It doesn’t matter how hard I try my heart just won’t let him go…Yeah… I guess I’m meant to be heart broken for the rest of my life… I kind of don’t mind about it, because as long as he is happy, he smiles all the time and breathes… it’s enough for me. As long as I can be there to see him doing all of that, I can not want a greater present.

But.

You don’t know how much I want to be the reason of his smiles.

 

 


New chapter! I'm sorry for the laaate update and if this update was boring but the story is going to get better...

tommorow i'll post the next one wait for it! :)

have a sweet day :)))

 

[02/09/2014 Update]

WOW. Me english was back then, when I wrote this chapter! I was so lazy too!! I swear I got better in writting. As you read the story you'll notice that :D