Onew’s B-Day

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

 

hi! before starting i'd like to say that i kinda did this chapter in a hurry... sorry... so i don't know if is missing some words or letters or i misspelled some of them... sorry :/

and

i hope you already realized that when i do *rgrggrrgrg* it means the persons thoughts... ok? I know some of you did so i just wanted to remind that :)

I hope this chapter go welll :) 

comments are veeery LOVED and opinions NEEDED 

and remember to subscribe if u didnt!          thank you all that comment/read/subscribe/and support my story   :)))

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 15 - Onew’s B-Day

 

Friday afternoon

 

“Okay everyone is here? We need to go!” The manager said walking towards SHINee’s van with SHINee following him from behind. They were heading to a magazine interview and photoshoot.

“Where is Mirian?” The manager asks but none answers. Miri was late. They couldn’t wait for her any longer. The interview is too important. Upon entering the car, like in the movies, she came running out of breath. Waving to them.

 

“Annyeonhaseyo… I’m so sorry I am late…” She didn’t explain anything because there was nothing to explain. She had arrived late either on her own guilt. She couldn’t say that she had forgotten just because they would think she is irresponsible. And one reason she had been hired was because of the responsibility. So she had to prove such a thing. "Not going to happen again." she added bowing.

“Here’s SHINee schedule and other stuff. Organize it, read it, memorize it.” The manager gave her two large folders full of papers. They were pretty heavy. When she got those folders her hands weighed , she almost fell. “As you can see we are very busy so I hope this will not happen very often.”

“Y-Ye…” Miri replied surprised by his severe tone. “Annyeonghaseyo!” Miri greeted SHINee while entering the van they replied her with “Hi”s, smiles and waves. She sat next to Onew.

 

“Oh… Oppa! Happy Birthday!” She congratulated smiling still hampered with the folders.

“Thanks! How do know?” Onew smiled feeling happy that she knows about it.

“I’m a fan girl too you know…” She said doing a merong. She settled the folders and leaned a little closer to Onew and gave him a peck on the cheek. Onew felt himself blushing a bit.

“Sorry I didn’t buy you anything… I didn’t had time. So that’s my present!” She said. Jonghyun and Minho started to tease Onew because of the kiss. Miri kept laughing at them.

“I want a kiss too.” Jonghyun asks pouting doing a baby face.

“They are not for free you know!” She teased.

“WHERE’S MY WALLET?”

All of a sudden in the car everyone burst into laughs. Miri was feeling more “included”. They were funny, relaxed and simple persons. They didn’t look like idols.

 

They did the photoshoot first. They were doing winter concept photos. With fashionable and “different” clothes they embraced the concept of a colorful winter. There were two scenarios. A darker and sad in the middle of a city, and a happier one with artificial snow, snowballs and snowmen. The first row of the shoots they made serious/mysterious/handsome first together and then solos. The second they made Cheerful/Fun/Cute but all the SHINee together. The photographer gave them the instructions to act normal like they are playing with each other. He didn’t even had to ask twice. Because the atmosphere in jest attacked them at the moment. They began to play with the artificial snow, with the snowmen and the snowballs, they jumped, chased each other, etc…

Then they did the interview. The interview was quite cheerful. Onew always responded cheerfully. Jonghyun responded with his charm hovering in the air. Key had his own character, with powerful answers. Minho responded calmly and precisely. And Taemin’s answers were always dreamy.

Miri was working helping the staff and attending to SHINee’s wishes. But she observed everything they did. Smiling, laughing and amazed.

They spent the whole afternoon there, it was already night and they were leaving.

“Guys today is my birthday and I don’t want to spend it like some people at home watching a soccer game.” Onew started gazing Minho. “So let’s do something fun today!!!!”

“Yes let’s relax! This week was crazy!” Key said with the others agreeing.

“Relax aaaand celebrate my special day!” Onew tried to correct him.

“Yeah yeah… that too.”

“Where are we going?” Taemin asked.

“Taeminie call Eun Mi cause we are going to the KARAOKE!!!” Onew said excited. “Miri-ah you ARE going with us!”

“Oppa… I have to study…” She apologize.

“Nuh huh! No excuses… Don’t you want your oppa happy??”

“Yeah… but”

“Without you my happiness will not be complete!” Onew started to act like those sappy soap opera actors.

“Ok.. I guess it won’t hurt skip one day.”

Taemin picked is phone and dial Eun Mi’s number. He was jealous of Miri and Onew’s relationship. But he didn’t noticed that yet. Miri took over his head in recent times. Now he could not help being constantly thinking about her. And the feelings that grew for her they were also inevitable. But does his feelings for Eun Mi decreased? I mean, he still cares for her. But is the same as before? His feelings and thoughts were very confused. What he feels for Miri was different from what he feels for Eun Mi. Now his mind struggled to choose. Among the beautiful feelings that he possessed for the first person he dated or fresh and overwhelming feelings he had for Miri? Between the good memories he had with Eun Mi or recent moments he shared with Miri? Like that kiss ...
* Those feelings grew too fast ...* He thought. * Perhaps also will go away quickly ....*
But he was not sure. Of all the things in the world he would hate was hurting Eun Mi. He was indulging too much. Like when he  the hair of Miri. Yes .. an involuntary act driven by the impulses of that feeling. But he liked ... too much to be honest.
* I have to control myself! * Right now, his heart beat uncomfortable not knowing what to do. But his mind did. Try to ignore her. Trying not to notice her presence and ignore those feelings... It had to be this way. It just had.

“Oppa?” Eun Mi’s voice appeared at the other line.

“Eun Mi-ah how are you?”

“Awful… I miss you so much.” She said. He suddenly felt an arrow written “Guilt” in it cross his body.

“I missed you too… a lot.” He tried to smile. “Hey you don’t hang out with us today? Is Onew’s b-day and we are going to the karaoke.”

“Oh but I have to wait for Miri. She is not home yet.” Eun Mi said making Taemin puzzled.

“But Miri is here with us.”

“Huh?!? She is supposed to be leaving work right now.” She insisted.

“But as she works with us she is not going home and she is waiting for me to call you to go to the Karaoke with us.” he explained .

“Wait… what? Miri is working with you guys?” Eun Mi shouted startled. Apparently she doesn’t know about it…?

“She didn’t tell you??”

“I guess no… I mean I never asked and we never entered to this subject…” Eun Mi was still not believing.

After she hung up the phone and told him that she would meet them there at the place Onew recommended.

They arrived that place and booked a Karaoke room. Onew started to explain the rules of a game he wanted to play. When Eun Mi arrived Miri went to talk with her.

“Unnie… I told you yesterday. I didn’t tell on Wednesday because I wasn’t in a good mood. But I AM SURE that I told you yesterday!” Miri insisted.

“No you didn’t… I didn’t hear that!” Eun Mi was apparently disappointed. How can Miri miss to tell her that she was going to work with SHINee? SHINEE? That is definitely NOT something she should forget…

“Oh mianhae… I was sure I told you… Jeongmal minhae…” She did her famous puppy face.

“Nuh huh! That doesn’t work with me anymore. I am used to the master.” Eun Mi pointed to Taemin. “But I forgive you. tsc… Don’t You EVER miss that again!” she did a scary face which made Miri really scared. “Ok?” She finished with a smile.

“N-Ne…” Miri replied still scared. *Betta never piss Eun Mi off…*

Then they got back to the group. Eun Mi sat beside Taemin wrapping her arms in his. Miri rolled her eyes away.

They split in two groups. And then they were going to do rock and scissors (A/N: I guess that is how we say it in English isn’t it? correct me if I’m wrong…), the winner group will choose the song the other group will sing and dance and which type they were all going to dance. Those type were feminine or masculine. Girl group or Boy group.

 Key and Taemin were going to choose the members of their groups.

 

Key’s group members

Miri and Minho

 

Taemin’s group members

Eun Mi , Jonghyun

 

The winner group was Taemin’s group because obviously they choose Taemin to do the rock and scissors thing and OBVIOUSLY they won. The type chosen was girl group. The others in Taemin’s group complained a bit but Eun Mi’s power was stronger. Yap that girl knows how to move the earth in her own way…

Key’s group are going to sing Wonder Girls “Tell Me” and Taemin’s group SNSD “Gee”.

Key’s group went first.

“Watch and whine.” Key said smiling confident walking up to the “stage”. He was confident of his group.

They settled each in his place with the Miri among the boys. The music started and theybegan to dance.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5XN0BRhqtQ&feature=player_detailpage   (I put the SNSD cover because it shows the full dance) 

Minho is going to sing - Seohyun, Yuri, Hyoyeon

Key is going to sing - Taeyeon, Sunny,

Miri  is going to sing - Tiffany, Jessica,

 

Tell me Tell me Te-Te-Te-Te-Tell me, Tell me

 

When they had finished the others clapped, cheered and even whistled. And then they sit while the others were preparing. Miri sat next to Onew. He leaned toward her to speak because the music was too loud.
"I did not know that you sing so well!"
She smiled shyly because she always sang since childhood but never knew how to take compliments of others.

“Thank you.”

 

 

Gee - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScIpxucdmo0

Taemin  - ->  Jessica, Sooyoung, Yuri

Eun Mi  - -> Tiffany, Sunny, Hyoyeon

Jonghyun  - ->  SeoHyun, Yoona, Taeyeon,

 

Oh yeah yeah yeah

 

Everyone clapped cause they went pretty well too. Now it’s up to Onew to choose the winner group.

“Well… you all did great performances but one highlighted more… You know that I’m a fair person and…”

Everybody were impatient for the results.

“Spit it already!” Someone shouted.

“And the winner is… drums please? TAEKEY!!!!” Onew laughed and cheered by himself. No one understood.

“WHAT???”

“Hey I really can’t choose… If I did Key is going to kill me later and Jonghyun torture me.”

“yeah… He’s right…” Key admitted. “But we were better!”

Because of comment raised a great discussion.
"STOP!" Miri shouted. "We accept what he said!"
"Yeah ... We're here to have fun." Taemin completed exchanging glances with her.

The other did not finish. But after a while but still they accepted grudgingly.

Later they had to take the girls home.

"Good bye." Eun Mi Miri and left the van and accompanied by Taemin and Onew.
"Oppa bye." Miri said waving at and Onew. "Taemin bye."
Eun Mi Taemin approached and kissed him softly on the lips.
"I love you ..." She said waiting for a response. Taemin hesitated a little.
"I. .. I love you too ...."


Miri observed everything with her heart hurting and Onew turned to Miri and watched for brief moments her reaction. He doesn't like to see her that way. At all. But what could he do?
It seemed that Taemin was playing with her ​​feelings. As he thought; Taemin grabbed Miri and kissed her that time in the After-Party. And is he developing feelings for her? Because yesterday when he found him  Miri Taemin seemed to like it ...The way he looked at her? 

And he's still dating a Eun Mi as if nothing happened?

 

* This story is very confusing. I need to talk with him…*