The concert girl

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

 

Chapter 33 - The concert girl.

 

Miri's POV

 

Goodbye Taemin... Even though it hurts as hell to leave and live without seeing you once. It's better If I back off, and let you leave happy with Eun Mi. I'm afraid that someday she'll find about my feelings for you. And it won't be so natural to live with her...

The thing is, I'll never stop loving you. So It won't work if I stay. 

Well... you'll not even notice my unexistent presence... 

Tsc... I'm still a big pabo talking to myself about you...

 

I should hurry and go to school. After getting everything set there I have to go to Mi Sun's house and finish the work. I don't want to let her with all the work and get a bad grade because of me... So I have to run.

And I still have to find a plane ticket for the nearest date.

 

*****************

2 hours later

 

Aish! The secretary said that only if I help her with the cleanings, she would give me the papers. So I helped her. And It took soo long! I'm Damn Late right now!

Hm... I just had a deja vù...

 

Anyways...

Now I'm running to the subway. 

"Run or we'll lose it!" A girl yelled to a boy. I look at them and then I notice where there going.

Omo! It's my train too! RUN!

I ran and ran. 

But as I'm going down the stairs I see the couple getting in the train. And the door is CLOSING!!! NOO!!

Aish... I lost it...

I see that i'm not the only one who lost it :P

And now here I am waiting. A child keeps staring me. She is so cute! But so shy. I smile to her but she hids her head behind her mother's leg.

I chuckle a little to her cuteness. She slowly looks at me and gives a shy smile.

"I'm telling you.. She is!" Some girl whispered. I don't know but out of all talkings going in this place these two girls caught my attention. Maybe because I think that they are talking about... me?

"Yah! She wouldn't walk so casual in this streets!" The other girl replied already getting upset.

After very few seconds they got closer to me. And now they are looking straight at me. 

I admit, It is kind of creepy...

"Yah! See!! I was right!" The girl said happy.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The other girl approached me and bowed. The first girl was so surprised for the action, so did I! 

"Annyeonghaeyo..." I reply.

"Unnie... Can I ask you something?" She started. I nodded stunned. "Are you the girl who sang with SHINee Onew Oppa at the christmas concert?"

Wow, She went straight to the point! 

Omo... How can I answer this? Should I say yes?? But how does she knows?? 

Miri, you Pabo! She must have gone to the concert! Aish.... Otteokhae??

She is waiting for an aswer! So is her friend...

"A-Ani... Hehehe! How can I? Wow! Who is SHINee anyways??" I spit. Do I look too nervous? hehehe...

"Aniyo? Hm... You really look like that unnie..." The other girl (the one who thought that I'm the girl that sang with Onew) said disappointed.

"Hehehe I must really look like her! But no~ i'm not her!" 

"See?? I told you! Now let's back off okay? It's enough embarressement for today." The girl's face was like this ---> =='

"Sorry for taking your time into useless stuff. Thank you anyways." She tried to smile. I smiled back.

 

 

********************

 

No One's P.O.V

 

2 hours Earlier

 

Taemin was walking in slow steps, smiling stupidly to himself from time to time.

He never thought that love would feel so good. 

Although he loved her so much, he wasn't expecting to hear it. 

To hear it!

She loved him! She loved him!

His love is matched. 

And felt good. Oh if it did!

And if that's not enough, he noticed that she wore the necklace again.

"Miri-ah... Saranghae..."He smiled looking at the sky. "Wait, please. Wait for me..."

 

After a long walk, he finally arrived home.

He knocked and Jonghyun opened the door. Jong was little surprised, but didn't ask anything.

Taemin entered the dorm.

"Hey, I'm back..." 

"Where were you?" Minho asked with a concerned look.

He wasn't going to lie. It was no secret already. Minho knew his feelings for Miri.

"Miri's house..." Taemin walked to the Kitchen.

Minho got surprised by the answer but he didn't show it.

"So?" Minho followed Taemin.

Taemin stopped by the counter, he placed his hands on it and stared them smiling shyly. His heart was happily beating... like a newborn breathing life for the first time.

"Today is the happiest day of my life..."

"Wae?"

Taemin bit his lower lip while smiling the brightest smile ever.

"My feelings are matched."

Minho's eyes grew bigger confused. Taemin turned to Minho and smiled feeling his heart beating in a weird way; desperate, yet smooth, crazy and happy. It was unexplainable.

"She... Loves me back!" 

"Oh." Minho smirked. "Tsk. You just realized that? You Pabo."

"Bwoh? Wae?" Taemin got puzzled.

"Because you are a Pabo!" Minho laughed.

"Hyung!" Taemin shouted impatiently. "Please answer me!" 

"kekeke Ok!" He started. "Look It has been awhile since we found about your feelings for each other."

"We?" Taemin asked confused with who were the others.

"The other members! Jong knows too! Taemin, we've been friend for a long time already, and Miri maybe good at acting sometimes, but feelings are something that you can hide and fake that you feel the opposite. Since she began working with us, you two could only see each other. We were like air to you; there, but you can't see or feel us." Minho explained.

"So... What you are trying to say is that, she always liked me?"

"Yes!"

 

Back to Miri, 2 hours later.

 

"Annyeong Miri!" MiSun greeted when she opened the door, and gestured her to come in.

Miri smiled and walked in.

Misun lived in an apartment in a nice neighborhood near the center of the city, about 20 minutes away of their university.

Compared to Eun Mi's apartment, MiSun's was bigger and the decoration wasn't as lively as Eun Mi's. White was the main color. it looked like those apartments that you would see in the magazines. 

The house has 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms (one in MiSun's room) and a really big balcony. In the living room you could see the door that had the balcony behind it.  The balcony was huge. It had many plants, and flowers. It was beautiful. Miri after seeing it she remembered when MiSun was talking about how she loved gardening.

 

"Wah~ They are beautiful!" Miri praised smiling.

"Thank you!" 

MiSun turned to Miri and saw a sad smile.

"Miri-ah. Is there any flower that you really like?" MiSun asked.

Miri nodded. "Sunflower." 

"Oh. I don't have those. Too bad..."  

"Hehehe don't worry! Hey. Let's start working shall we?" 

"Yes! Let's go to my room."

Once in the room. MiSun seated on her bed while Miri was seated on the armchair. MiSun said that she could only work with some noise so she the radio. 

After some time discussing and taking notes, a song on the radio caught Miri's attention.

 

Song Link

 

Maybe I had a lot of fear, as always
I always hid in the shadows, unseen
Always a step behind you

Even if my tears trickle down
You only look at the sky
Am I a cloud?

* I walk in place, to you
I laugh alone and I cry alone
I am a sad sunflower in the shadow
Yes, I long for you alone

You are looking at someplace else
Why is it her?
That common love story is too hard for me
Because it is just my imagination alone

When I close my eyes and softly fall into a sweet slumber
You are by my side
I don't want to wake up

I walk in place, to you
I'm nothing, I'm no one but
I only wait for my prayers to be an echo
And to be passed on to you

If only I can be her and not me for a day
Even if I have to throw everything away, if only...

* repeat

I walk in place, to you, this much
Am I not the one? Why is that?
I just shed tears in my monologue

 

     After hearing it. She felt weak... Tears easily formed and fell with no mercy. She lowered her head to her arms and cried. Regarding MiSun's presence, she cried.

She needed to let it out. MiSun was surprised by her sudden action.

But she felt that something was wrong with Miri. So she got up and hugged her. "This is so frustrating." Miri said.    

*************    

 

MiSun opened the refrigerator and pulled out a jar of water. She poured the water in the glass with care. Miri was sitted on a chair on the edge of the table. She had a lost and hurt look.

"Here..." MiSun gave Miri the cup of water before sitting next to her. Miri nodded thanking.

"Are you feeling better now?"   Miri nodded. MiSun sighed in concern. 

"Want to talk?" MiSun asked.

"I'm leaving tomorrow... " Miri said placing her cup on the table.

"What? You're leaving?" "Hm..." She nodded.

"I'm coming back home tomorrow..."

"So soon??"  Miri bit her lower lip.

" Is there something more?" MiSun asked cause she felt that something was missing of being said.

"I-I I don't know if can go and live without him..."

 

"Noona! I'm back!" Someone shouted closing the entrance door. The person walked to the kitchen, and revealed an image of cute teen boy.  He stopped right when he saw Miri. He quickly changed his glance to his sister.

"JaeSun-ah this is Miri. She's my friend." MiSun said. The boy stared her. He was holding a soccer ball with his left hand. He was a little dirty.

Miri realized the gaze of the boy.

"Huh~  Annyeong! I'm Miri!" Miri held out her hand for him. The boy got even more surprised and didn't take the handshake.

"Okay....." She rubbed her ignored hands.

"Hello???" MiSun called her distracted brother. He didn't listen. He kept staring Miri.

"She's even cuter live...." He mumbled with astounted look.   

Miri and MiSun threw the boy a confused look.

 

"What do you mean?" Miri asked nervous.

"The Christmas concert in the other day... It was you, wasn't it?" He asked hopeful for a positive answer. Misun instantly turned to Miri. 

"WHAT?" MiSun got closer to Miri and analysed her face. Inch by inch.

"Y-You are the girl that sang with SHINee's Onew the other night??"

Miri couldn't lie anymore. They trapped her in a blind alley.

Miri sighed.   "Neh..." She answered looking down waiting for an answer. Misun's face became white like paper. Her shocked expression made Miri sigh again.

"Oh... my... god..."      

 

***********      

 

With small, but afflicted, steps, he passed through the corridors to get to the arrivals area. Worried mind, painful breathing, and  afflicted heart. Taemin took a few steps back, trying to avoid the audience that gathered in the arrivals area.

It was midnight, but he didn't have to wait long to see his girlfriend.

 

  A girl whose beauty and brilliance stood out from the rest of the people, appeared from an entrance. Taemin made ​​a gesture, trying to get her attention. Her eyes were looking everywhere for the one she was longing.   He waited for her to put out a little from the crowd, and approached.

"Hey." He smiled to her. She rose her eyes and saw him. A big smile formed on her face after seeing him. She instantly hugged him.  Somehow he got surprised by her action. He shouldn't be right? Since they started dating she would always do that...   Taemin's arms didn't know whether he should hug or not.  But they slowly hugged her.      

 

***************  

 

  "So did you have fun?" Taemin asked her, while they were in the taxi heading to her apartment.

"Ne! But, I missed you so much..." She replied looking straight into his eyes.   Taemin hesitated while hearing her true statements. 

"A-And your family?"    Eun Mi gave Taemin a confused look.   He tried to avoid that subject, he wasn't brave enough at that moment...        


 

Sorry For this boring update. DON'T unsubscribe pwwwease _3