Don't...

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Chapter 35 - Don't...

 

Taemin's POV

 

This is love that has consumed me, feels like a part of me now. The agony I hold for not telling you how I really feel is frustrating...

So I waited... I waited impatiently for the day when you would know my heart, by my own words, to come. 

And now, you're leaving?

I'm sorry, but I can't let you go...

 


 

I just arrived from KBS, today I had a full day schedule. I laid on my bed tired. I wasn't sleepy, so I kept looking at the ceiling.

I want to confess as soon as possible, but... My schedule is not helping... 

I got up and picked my schedule on my drawer. A red lace showing from inside my half open drawer, caught my attention. 

I opened the drawer and i saw a gift package.

Gift package? 

Why is a gift package doing here? This is strange...

I opened it. 

That moment was like if a flood of regret hit me.

My heart was feeling heavy. How could I forget...

 

Oppa I love you~

Can you believe it? Three months! 

We, today, make three months together!

Kisses, Kisses (≧∇≦)/

Please, stay with me for lots more months! Arasseo? ^^

 

Eun Mi-ah I'm sorry...

I didn't plan this.

How can I be so... mean...?

I'm sorry for bringing you to tears. I'm sorry for breaking your heart. I'm sorry for being an idiot. I'm sorry for not loving you anymore...

I'm sorry... I just wish for you to understand how sorry I am.

I'm sorry but, you'll find another person that will make you feel something that i wasn't able to give you...

 

*Bum*

 

"Tae..." Someone called me after banging my door agaisnt the wall.

"Hyung?" I turned to him. He was almost dying of tireness. Minho, Jonghyun and Key entered the room behind him worried.

"Miri is leaving." He got up and walked to me. I got up my bed to and I help him stand. 

Only by hearing her name my fingers began to tremble. 

"Leaving? What do you mean?" 

My heart was praying so that the expression he used "leave" wasn't going to mean what I think it does.

"She's going back to her home! She is not coming back! We are not going to see her again!" He yelled out at me.


 

No One's POV

 

The snow was falling desperately, and carried by the wind that was becoming angrier with each passing moment.

Because it was New Year's Eve, the city was busier than ever. The long streets were having traffic jam. There was no short cut, or a faster way to go to the Airport of Incheon. 

December 31st...

*There are flights today?!* He thought. Taemin's mind was so distressed and afflicted. He's breathing became difficult at a point that he wasn't thinking about the cold, the people around him, the cars, nothing...

 

***

Taemin and Miri's Main Theme

Miri was standing in the middle of the airport. Her flight was supposed to leave in 5 minutes. 

She found a place to sit. 

Her eyes were burning because of her tears. Her heart was bleeding inside. Her soul escaped from her body.

She was leaving without talking to EunMi and set things right with her.

She was leaving without saying goodbye to Minho, Key, Jonghyun and especially Taemin...

 

All the memories of her time with boys ran through her mind. All her moments with Taemin too. Especially the kisses.

*A guy... Kissed me. Not knowing his face and his name, I freaked inside. My mind was searching for him, and my lips were craving for him like crazy. Though, I still loved Taemin. Every day deeper than the other. Like this. These two guys struggled in my mind. Untill I found out that they were the same person. Those feelings in the kiss were unexplainable, unbelievable... unreal. That way, I fell in a blackhole. One that I can't never escape. It's impossible to escape.*

 

"Passengers of the Flight 524, we inform that the flight to New York has been delayed. Due to a snow storm approaching, we fear that the flight will not happen today."

 

"I shouldn't had come here in first place." She spoke to herself.

 

"Then... it would be harder for us to know each other..." Someone said with a extremely tired voice.

Miri looked up quickly as she recognized the voice.

Her eyes widen.

He was in front of you.
Seeing him her heart escaped from her chest.

Taemin could only look at her. His eyes pierced hers showing, clearly, his feelings. He was patting due the tireness. He ran a few miles to get there. And he was relived that he got there in time.

"T-Taemin...? What are you doing here?" 

For a while he didn't listen. He just kept eyeing her. 

 

"Why are you leaving?" 

Miri got startled for the sudden question.

"I-I miss my family..." She definetly was missing her family but that's not the reason. 

"But... Were you going to come back?" 

Miri changed her glance to the floor, not answering.

Taemin approached her, he slowly grabbed her hand and then pulled her to him. He hugged her.

Miri shivered at his touch.

Both heart beats increased with the hug. Now. For those two. No one existed around them. It was only the two of them. Nothing more.

How strong their feelings are? It's unimaginable...

 

"Taemin.. why this all of a sudden?" Miri tried to break the hug, but he hugged her tighter not letting her go.

"Don't go... Don't leave me heartbroken and lost. If you leave my dreams will become nightmares, light will become darkness, my soul will vanish out of my body..."

Miri, eyes widen, she couldn't speak.. she kept listening shocked.

"Because of that. Because of my selfish reasons, you have to stay. Miri... I need you. I need you here taking care of me. I need you here guiding me. I need you here loving me..."

Miri received more shivers and her shock got bigger. Her heart was almost ripped her chest.

"T-Taemin? W-What..." Her tears started to fall.

He stopped her words with a kiss. 

A passionate and intense kiss. Miri's mind melted, and she couldn't think. Nor even Taemin.

It felt like the first time.

Overwhelming and Incredible.

 

Their lips slowly separated from each other. Taemin looked her in the eyes and simply spoke:

"Saranghae."

 

She immediately gazed his eyes. 

Those words... Were they true?

She held her chest and asked:

 

"What?" 

 

Taemin wasn't afraid anymore. He was starting to like it. He wanted to repeated again and again, he wanted to yell that to the world. 

"Miri, I love you. I could give you all the bright stars in the sky. I love you. I wish I could show you my love… I love you. If you could teach me you heart…. I want to be your side forever, guard you until the end. So please... Stay… live in my heart. Don't even think that I'll let you leave. Every day, in the future, doesn't matter what happen can you give it all to me? 

Every night I pray, so i can be happy not miserable. You can't love another man except me. It has to be you, my heart saying it's you. I'm not changing! If I am born again all I want is you."

 

 


 

Sorry for this short chapter.

Please comment! I'm begging for comments XD

I'll try to update the other chapter in a week or more or less... I dont know...

anyways

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE A.MA.ZING COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!