Shining Christmas =)

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

 

Chapter 27 - Shining Christmas

 

The plane landed in Seoul’s airport and everybody took their luggage and were ready to head home.

It was a beautiful Christmas morning. Sun was excitedly shining, Christmas decorations everywhere helped building the Christmas mood. Everybody with smiles drawn on their faces, people carrying bags crammed with gifts, children singing along with the Christmas background music in the airport. Miri was feeling excited with this season of the year. She wanted to see Seoul City decorated all over with Christmas props. For her Christmas was the best time of the year. She loved how cities become beautiful decorated and the positive energy.

On the way home like an amused child she watched the beautiful city of Seoul in Christmas spirit. She loved it a lot. She was truly happy. Everything is perfect… But… It’s not snowing…

What she wanted to see the most was Seoul covered in a white snow blanket.

Too bad…

Not so far of the airport the van, where SHINee, Miri and their manager was, passed by a building recognized by the boys.

“I miss that place…” Key said with a small smile.

“Yes me too… My trainee years here were the best.” Jonghyun spoke too. “Do you guys remember our Music teacher back then?” Jonghyun revealed a sad smile. The other guys smiled in the same sad way.

“We will never forget her… She made the way to our hearts and touched them. She taught us the true meaning of loving music…” Taemin added taking a look at the window, watching the building getting further.

“I owe everything that I became today to her.” Onew said.

The others gave a happy smile agreeing.

Miri was quiet observing. She smiled at the boys. That woman must have been really special…

 

 

 

******************************

 

Miri's Theme (<--click there)

 

Eun Mi’s apartment was further than SHINee’s dorm, but they decided to leave her first and then make all the way back.

Miri jumped out of the van and waved goodbye.

“Have a nice Christmas!” She smiled waving happily.

“Are you going to spend Christmas Day alone??” The boys asked worried.

“Yes. No problem at it.”

“Come with us! Alone at Christmas is just too sad!” They insisted.

Miri shook her head and smiled again.

“Don’t worry. I have lots of people to call and and greet, so it’s going to take me all day!”

“But…”

“Oppas! Jeongmal! I’ll be fine!”

They made a cute sad pout making her laugh. She made a big smiled hopeful that the guys would accept.

“Aish.. Okay…”

She wanted to jump back in the car and hugged each one of them but she stopped because she thought that it would only delay them more.

“Bye! Merry Christmas~!”

“Merry Christmas!”

 

Miri arrived home and placed her bag in her room.

“Yup. Christmas and alone…” She lamented and her heart began to feel heavily sad remembering her family and her friends back home, which was so far away…

Miri walked towards the fridge and opened it.

“Huh? Nothing? Oh… Where is Eun Mi when we need her?”  

She turned to the kitchen cabinets and started to open them one by one. She found some ramen noddle. 

 

“Well this will be Christmas lunch and dinner!” She said jokingly.

After lunch Miri sat on her bed with her laptop on her lap. It has been a long time she had spoken with friends. Emailing each other is not properly “talk”!

Unfortunately not all of them were online. The time difference was huge, so it was already night there. So the most obvious person had to be online. She sleeps at day and lives at night!

“Yo Cow!” She yells excitedly. Miri frowns remembering that, that was her funny animal nickname. They are talking via webcam.

“Merry Christmas, Zebra!” She smiles to her friend. Calling each other animal names was a joke from their group of friends since they were on middle school.

“MERRY CHRISTMAS??? Psh…  Merry Christmas to YOU! You are in Korea!!! Aish what a lucky b****….” She shouted and pouted.

“No swearing dear!” Miri said teasing her with the fact that she is there in Korea and her friend not.

“How is there??? Huh??? Is there lots of Korean cuties like in the Dramas??? No! Answer me this first! SHINee Concert!!!! Have you been to one????? Have you seen them??? Oh My god! that would be CRAZY!!!! Just by thinking I’m freaking!!!!!!” She shouted making her laptop victim of her punches and shakings. And then she started to whine. “ God~ WHY?? Why my mom has to be like that??? I want to go so BAD!”

*I’m working with SHINee, Onew is my best friend, the girl I live with is Taemin’s girlfriend, me and Taemin kissed… twice… Am I supposed to say these things?* She thought sadly to herself. Should she say it or not? 

 

 

-----

 

 

After some time talking with her friend, Miri then called her parents, her brother and sister to wish them Merry Christmas and stuff.

After a while it was already 18 o’clock. She was going to the living room to watch some dramas when a “new message” alert appeared on the screen of her computer.

 

 

 

Miri’s P.O.V

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo! This is Ma MiSun, your classmate. I’m sorry for interrupting your Christmas evening, but I’d like to remember that we were supposed to do a group work for business class…

Yeah… that is pretty much it… so call me when you have time. 

My number is 93$75#@934%5  call me when you have time.

Have a great Christmas :D

 

 

I saw the message and I fell on my back.

The school work!!! I totally forgot that…

Aish… when I thought that group works had already left me when I left high school…

Anyways… I have to call her and set everything.

I dial her number and wait.

Her phones rings and rings but she doesn’t pick up. When I was giving up she answered.

“Yeo-Yeoboseyo??” She answered looked like she was tired.

“Oh, yeoboseyo? My name is Mirian… Hum… You sent me a message about our group work and-“

“YAH! JaeSun-ah!!! I told you to do your homework!! Where are you going?” She yells from the other side of the line. I could hear the other person talking. It was a boy.

“Noona I’ll do it later… my friends are waiting for me to play soccer!” The boy begs.

“Anya! Just after you do your homework!” She demands again. “I don’t care if you have plenty of them or there is still plenty of time for school to start! You are going to do each one of them carefully and right. And then you can go play soccer with your friends.”

“Aaaaaissh! Arasso!”

I stood in silence not wanting to interrupt, waiting for her reply. But…

 

Ramdom theme (if the song is over)

 

*Click*

 

She HUNG UP THE PHONE!!!! SHE HUNG UP THE PHONE!!!

I stood dumbfounded looking at my phone.

And it rings again…

“Yeoboseyo…?” I answer still a bit surprised.

“Mirian!!! Oh my god! I’m so sorry!!! I forgot that you were in line!” She apologized.

“Anyo. Kwenchana.” I said.

“Komaweoyo! Well about the group work… can we start tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow? Hum… sure… in the afternoon?”

“Oh mianhae… I only have time in the morning. I’m taking my brother to a concert tomorrow…”

“Oh okay… no problems!” I accept.

“So tomorrow 8 o’clock!” She suggests.

“BWOH? 8 o’clock???” I shout stunned. EIGHT O’CLOCK??? That early????

“Why? You can’t?? We can do it another day you know.”

“No! Forget it! So tomorrow 8 o’clock! At the café near campus?” I ask.

“Yeah!  See you there! Bye!”

“Bye…”

I hung up.

Ma MiSun. She seats next to me at business class. We talked two or three times only… She is nice and VERY smart! I got some notes from her. They were really helpful!

Well tomorrow 8 o’clock. Early but, what can I do?

 

 

 

***************************

 

Ramdom theme (<--click there)

 

“Yah! Jiyeon-ah! Don’t do that!!! He didn’t meant to be like that!”

Aish this girl doesn’t listen! I always warn her!

Well she can’t hear me… BUT SHE SHOULD!

Miri… She is a DRAMA CHARACTER!

Hehehe im not that kind of crazy people hehehe~

Look at me yelling to the TV…  But this drama is sooo good!

 

"Yah! Oppa!!! You are not helping you know??? Jiyeon doesn't like JunOh Oppa! Aish otteokae?" 

Yes i'm still talking to the TV. 

You know I'm extreamily happy i learned Korean! Now I don't have to wait for people to sub them! Hehehe

 

 

Ding Dong~     *door bell*

 

 

They will ring again if it his important...

"Turn to your right she is right there~" I begged to the really cute main guy of the drama.

 

Ding Dong~

 

Okay if it is reaaaaaaly important they’ll ring again… This drama is too good! I’m so warmed wrapped in my blanket… so I’m feeling very lazy to get up.

 

 

Ding Dong~

 

“Oooh~” I whine as I get up from the couch and heading to the door.

I am still wrapped on my blanket. No one tonight would make drop my blanket.

NO ONE!

I open the door and:

“Annyeong!”

I was like --> O.O when I saw the 5 pretty faces that lights my everyday dreams.

Erm… I said that there are some exceptions on “No one tonight would make drop my blanket” didn’t I? I didn’t huh? Well there are five!

My beloved blanket was almost dropping like my jaw when Key grabbed my shoulder smiling.

 

 

----------

 

 

“Yes… 10 minutes? Arasseoyo. Kamsahamnida.” Key hung up the phone. He was ordering Chinese food.

“Christmas night and your dinner are instant noodles???” Onew scolded me and I embarrassedly nodded. I’m still surprised because the boys appeared so suddenly saying that they wanted to spend this Christmas night here with me. Although Christmas Eve was yesterday, they said that TODAY was Christmas day and they didn’t want me to spend it alone. But I guess they were just bored back at their dorm… :P

 

“How come she yet didn’t realize that he is the one who truly loves her?”

I instantly turned shocked to Key who was attentively watching the drama I was watching.

 

 

 

No one’s POV

 

“Do you watch this drama too???”

“Of course! But I missed last week episode…”

“Nothing much happened.” Miri started to explain. “Jiyeon just listened to JiNa and ignored the fact that Lee Shin Oppa likes her. Look!” She pointed to the TV screen. “The awkward conversation, their constant glance exchanges, him frozing and her blushing when they have little skinship. I mean they are so obvious!” The boys turned to Miri while she emotionally talked while looking at the TV. “Why won’t they confess and give us an happy ending already? They are that dumb to realize each others feelings??? Why waste time? All the signs he gave her and she to him! Psh…”

Key, Minho and Jonghyun chuckled.

 

 

 

Key POV

Miri-ah your mom never told to never judge people when your situation is worse?

Hehehe~

 

 

 

No one’s POV

“Jong! Where did you get that juice?” Key asked Jonghyun who was relaxedly resting on the sofa with the last bottle of Miri’s favorite juice.

“From the fridge??? Yah! The fridge is full with juice and ice-cream! Miri-ah what do you eat???” Jonghyun asked.

“Well I didn’t buy anything today… And I have plenty of ramen…” She replied with an unworried face.

“Miri-ah you ate ramen for lunch???” Onew asked worried and she nodded. “And you were planning to eat these instant noodles AGAIN for dinner???”

She nodded again.

 

“DO YOU TAKE ANY CARE OF YOUR HEALTH? DO YOU THINK YOU’RE MADE OF STEAL??? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???” Taemin suddenly jumped out of the chair shouting.

 

Everyone stunned looked at Taemin’s restless face staring Mirian.

Miri was more stunned than everybody. She shivered inside while exchanging glances with Taemin.

 

The silence inside the room was extremely intense.

 

“Yah… Miri-ah eating only ramen won’t do you any good. You need daily vitamins and proteins!” Minho added trying to remove the silence away and move the attention from his dongsaeng.

 

 

Ding Dong~

 

 

Everyone turned instantly to the door, except Miri and Taemin who were still there with locked eyes on each other.

Their intense gaze to each other was soon interrupted by Key’s call.

“Guys let’s eat!”

 

Jonghyun tried to laugh and talk about other things, trying unsucessfuly to ease the awkwardness.

Everybody went to the kitchen.

 

“Hey…” Minho ruffled Taemin’s hair when everybody left the living room. Taemin sighed cursing himself for his impulsive act.

“Tae… calm down okay? I see that you’re still not ready to confess. So try to cool your impulsive acts.” He smiled down to his dongsaeng warmly. Taemin rose his eyes to his hyung, he was sad apparently.

 

They soon joined the others in the kitchen. There were 4 chairs at the table, so Jonghyun sat on the counter while Minho was leaned on it beside him.

Miri remembered that she was still wrapped all over with sheets. She unwrapped her self quickly and went back to her place.

Due the light something glew on her neck in the moment she sat, drawing Key’s attention.

“Miri-ah what’s that?” He asked surprised staring at her neck. Everyone turned to her curious. Minho’s eyes grew big and jumped out stunned when he saw what she was wearing.

“Oh… this? Hehehe~ Someone gave it to me…” She smiled awkwardly nervous.

 

Taemin, the only one who wasn’t paying attention, quickly turned to Miri and his jaw dropped.

“But isn’t that the expensive necklace that we saw in the jewelry shop in the cruise???” Key asked again in disbelief.

Miri nervously smiled as answer.

Onew wasn’t at all surprised after seeing Miri with the necklace his heart just pained. He looked down to his food loosing his apetite, surprisingly his order was chicken with some Chinese sauce.

He then turned to Taemin, who was still surprised looking at Miri. Taemin then turned quickly to Minho behind him. Minho smiled to Taemin. Taemin then looked down to the floor and his face formed a nervous, shy, satisfying smile. He felt his heart beating extremely happy.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! How's goin?

i hope you liked the chapie. I'm sorry for updating late.

I didnt check if i ahd any gramatical errors, if i did let me know. :)

BTW this chapter is supposed to be a bit longer but i cut that part and i'm posting it in the next chapter. So the next chapter is going to be waaay shorter than my usuals chapies but it's worth :)

THANK U everyone that subscribed and commented!

So keep commenting pleeeease! 

No silent readers! 

So tell me what you think and aaaawwwww ~ what's up with onew and tae?

omo omo i'm the author but DAMN onew is so sweet and tae is so cute! Lucky Miri!