Flashback (2)

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

 

Hi! this chapter is mainly focused on two fashback...  it was supposed to be part of the last chapter named "1st Day! + My Prince" 

but today i posted it here! thank you everyone who support my story by reading, commenting and subscribing :) i hope this chapie goes well :D

Ps: Taeminie's B-day is in two days!!!!!!!! yey!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 14 - Flashback (2)

 

No one’s POV

 

 

Everybody was in the van heading to the Inkigayo building (A/N: I can decide which place so I randomly choose Inkigayo).  This is how they were sitting in the car.

 

Driver - Manager

Jonghyun - Miri - Onew

Taemin - Minho - Key

 

SHINee was practicing for the last time the song My Little Princess in the car.

 

(Max/Jong) For you.
(Micky/Key) Do you know how much I love you?

Please stay by my side.
(Xiah/Taemin) My little princess,

I'm going to show you the love I've kept hidden untill now.
(Micky/Key) Forever, with an unchanging heart, girl.
(U Know/Minho) I'm going to love you more then myself.
(Micky/Key) You're my love (I promise you)

 

While singing Onew kept playing around with Miri she would laugh a lot. Miri quickly made friendship with Jonghyun, because she complimented how amazed she was because of his voice. JongHyun kept on flirting with her but she was pretending that she was not understanding. Key kept commenting some ironic things once in a while making Jonghyun blush. Minho has usual was quiet just watching and laughing. Taemin was quietly watching too, not feeling like to fit in… After seeing Miri and Onew hugging earlier…

 

Taemin not yet realized what he feels for her. Sometimes his breathing becomes suffocating and agonizing this feeling made ​​him nervous. His body acts involuntarily forced by impulse. He couldn’t control that feeling that was increasingly growing …

 

 

 

*Flashback* ---> An hour ago

 

“Minho Hyung did you see my cellphone? I’m looking for it all over my bag and I’m not finding it!” Taemin impatient shouted while looking at taking everything from his bag.

“I don’t know. Look. It must be somewhere in there or you left it at the other room. Knowing you must have left it thrown somewhere.”

“Really? I don’t think so! I know I had it in my hand just now!” He insisted annoyed.

“I’m telling you! It must be there go look!” Minho was sure.

 

 

“Arrasso!” He muttered quietly to himself.

 

Taemin left and went to the practice room. He entered already looking for the cellphone. At a glance he saw a girl lying on the couch. He did not bother or gave much importance. He finally found his cellphone and was now leaving the room. But then he became aware of who was lying there. He quickly turned to the girl again. And his heart froze.
She was even more beautiful when she slept. A wave of mixed feelings stirred in him. He gulped and felt a shudder in his body.

Slowly and with shaky steps he approached her. He slightly sat next to her. He turned to her and saw her face serene sleeping. His heart softened and unconsciously his hands landed on her hair. He smoothly her hair and massaged it as if he was grazing gently.
A smile formed on his face slowly and nervously like the feeling that possessed him at that moment. In her face there was also a slight smile. She was enjoying it.

 

After a while Taemin wanted and didn’t wanted to stay there. He couldn’t decide.

He suddenly felt a presence. Quickly turned to the door and saw someone there in the corner leaning against the door watching them.

 

“Hyu-Hyung?” He called quickly taking his hands out of her hair praying that this person didn't see what he was doing. He gets up and suddenly that person approaches them.

“Taemin-ah…” Onew looked at him confused for his actions.

“Don’t stop…” They heard Miri talking while slepping. They both turned at her and then they looked at each other. Taemin not knowing what to do he ran out of there. Onew watched him left. Then he hears Miri getting up and he walks towards her.

“Oppa?” She said with wide eyes surprised by seeing Onew. Onew who had her hair just now.

“Annyeong!”

Back to Taemin. He stopped somewhere and sat on a chair panting. He looked at his hands that were trembling. His heart beat faster like it wanted to get out of his body. Was it because of Miri or because Onew finding him there Miri’s hair or both…?

He bit his lips and then a flashback of the kiss came thru his head along with the feelings he felt that night. Another flashback of yesterday of him taking Miri home came. Specially the parts of Miri wrapping the scarf in him, him holding Miri’s hands and running, when Miri was almost falling and he grabbed her hugging her, the bad feeling he felt when he thought that Miri was having a crush on Onew…

All those feelings became one. Which he still didn’t know the name…

“Taemin did you found your cellphone?” Key asked walking towards him. “Hey what happened?”

“Aish! I left it on that place again…” Taemin remembered. He stood up and sighed. He took courage to face Onew and Miri… after all, he needed his cell phone.

“Yah did you heard me?” Key followed him worried for his son. “Taemin-ah why you were so restless just now?”

“Hyung forget it...”

When they finally arrived at the practice room their eyes widened at what they saw…

Onew hugging Miri really close…

“Onew? Miri?” Key shouted not believing his eyes.

Onew took his arms off her and faced them stunned. Taemin and Miri glared each other stunned too.

“I’m sorry…” Miri got up and left the room in a hurry.

Key walked towards Onew with a confused face. Taemin just watched her leave.

“What were you doing?” Key asked.

“I-I… S-she… We-e…” Onew stammered followed by a nervous smile.

“I need to talk with you…” Key said with a serious face and made him a “not here with Taemin” look.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

SHINee was in the dressing room preparing for the show. Miri was there helping with everything and with nothing. The manager commanded her to speak English whenever possible with the members. And she obeyed such orders. She was more suited to speak English with Key or with Minho, but still offering some help to talk. But with the others was a bit more difficult. Onew interfered much in the words sometimes saying funny things and sometimes releasing swears without noticing. Miri was always trying to correct him but she couldn’t because she would always burst into laughs.

“Princess!” Onew said in English smirking.

“What? How did that come into our conversation???” Miri laughed at him.

“Like I am your Prince… then you should be my Princess.” He pouted cutely and then gave a playful gaze making her laugh once again. "My Little Princess...Hey! It goes with the title of the song we are going to sing!" 

"Oppa seriously? But not with the lyrics!" She smiled.

"Well we'll fix that later." He did a merong to her.

Key gazed Onew from where he was making Onew remember the little conversation they had a while ago.

 

 

 

 

*Flashback*

“What’s up?” Onew asked entering the rooftop of the SM Building meeting with Key who was looking at the city view with a concerned face. He turned around and took something out of his pockets handing it to Onew. Onew took it. They were pictures… pictures of Miri and Taemin kissing. (yeah at the after-party) Onew’s eyes widened while looking at every single picture.

“I was cleaning our room and I found those in Taemin’s drawer inside a box.” Key said.  (A/N: Key you bad boy! looking at others privacy! THAT'S BAD! people never do that! :P)

“But! When was this??” Onew asked still confused not believing his eyes.

“HOW do you want me to know????” Key yelled impatient. 

Onew didn’t answer to his attack he kept analyzing the pictures. The atmosphere between them weighed.

 

“Now what..?” Onew asked not knowing what to do or think.

“Now what WHAT? Huh? That Taemin was kissing this girl and betrayed his girlfriend? Where did our son learned such thing?” Key lamented.

“But Miri never told me about him and Taemin kissing…” Onew said trying to think. And then he finally gasps remembering what Miri told him that day when they went to the supermarket.

“Oh god!” He shouted. Key quickly turned at him. “ Miri told me about a guy who grabbed her and kissed her at the after-party! It was dark so she didn’t see his face! Don’t tell me that TAEMIN IS THAT GUY???”

Key’s jaw dropped.

“Why would Taemin do such thing if he has a girlfriend?”

“I don’t know…”

“We got to talk with him…” Key suggested. “No... You are going to talk with him…”

“What??? But YOU ARE HIS UMMA HERE!!”

“But you know more about this then I do!” Key commanded. “What was about that hug of you and Miri earlier???”

Onew looked at him nervous because he brought that topic up.

“She is just going thru some issues. And I am his friend. I was there to comfort her…”

“Just don’t go too deep in this friendship thing... because you can fall for her…”

“No. That is not going to happen… She is like a little sister to me...”

“I hope.”

 

*End of Flashback*