Trip to Australia + Weird Chicken + Writing a Song… (Ain’t easy)

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

 

 

Chapter 19 - Trip to Australia  + Weird Chicken + Writing a Song… (Ain’t easy)

 

That same day

 

Miri’s P.O.V

 

Today I had to do some shopping here and there ... for the preparation for SHINee's new music video while they were learning the new choreography ...
The day is full of tasks. Later Taemin Jonghyun and will participate in a new episode of Strong Heart. I want to go listen to their stories but I cann't go ... Owww.... I want txo go xo baaad!  *whining like a baby * ... unfortunately I have to stay...

Now I have a reunion with SHINee, their manager, and some other people. I walk to the reunion room and almost everybody is here. Good I’m not late. I bow and greet everybody before taking my seat. After a while SHINee and their manager came in the room and the other people arrived too after they greeted everyone they sat on their respective seats.

The two main subjects of the reunion were about the preparations for the new album and the trip to Australia.

YEY!! I’m going to AUSTRALIA WITH SHINee!!!

“Well…” The manager started the conversation about the trip to Australia when the other was finished.

“This is not a trip for sightseeing. Obviously. We will represent Korea in a multi-cultural concert in Sydney. It is an honor to go because many renowned names in music will perform there. And out of dozen Korean you were the choosen ones! In addition to this concert SHINee was invited to perform on a 5 stars cruise...." Inside the room you could hear sounds of joy and surprise. SHINee were extremely excited. The manager ordered them shut so he could continue. "The trip will last 4 days. We’ll leave this Friday night, the concert is on Saturday night, on Sunday morning we’ll take the cruise and you will perform in the evening, we’ll return on Monday and have a short interview with an Australian newspaper about the concert and then we’ll be back to Korea the next day! "

"But ... Is the 25th of December... it's on Christmas Day ..." Onew said counting on his fingers the days.

"I know." The manager looked at him with a disappointed face. "But we’ll probably arrive in the morning."
The others got more relieved. 

I was in my little corner drawing smileys in the book and writing notes of joy because of the trip.

"Mirian!" The manager yelled making me surprised and quickly close the notebook.

"Hu-Huh ... I mean ... Yes?"

"You will be our translator (A/N: Is it how we say it?) and our spokesman in this case woman."

My eyes widened. Really???

Yah ... that's why they hired me! Oh... There goes the holidays having fun. Well but what I expected? Pabo. I'm really idiot…

When the meeting was ending the manager added.

"You better bring summer clothes! There is this difference in the weather. While we are in winter they are having big hot sun covering their heads!"

Yey!! Summer!!!

I was getting tired of this cold weather already… And it’s not even snowing! I want to see snow!!!

“Miri-ah!” Onew yelled from the door telling me to go meet him. I smiled and start walking in is direction when I trip my left foot  and I almost hit the ground in a brutal fall… and that’s when someone caught me.

 

 

 

Taemin's POV

 

I grabbed her with both of m hands hugging her again like the other day. Because I was in front of her I opened my arms and grabbed her before she could fall and hurt herself badly. When she rose a little her face was close to mine and our eyes met. We looked at each other stunned. I felt my heart shiver, and her breath close to mine didn’t helped with my nervousness. Seeing her so close to me and hugged with her like that, made my heart beat fast and my mind went blank. A strong desire to kiss her attacked me again. But feeling that everyone was looking, I let her go.

“K-Kwen…” I stammered and then I gulped those words. I decided to say again. “Kwenchana…?”

“Y-Ye…” She didn’t look at me. “Keomawo…” She flashed a smile and then left.

I took a deep breath out. And I put my hands on my heart side feeling that my heart beat pace hasn’t slowed down yet.

“Taemin-ah let’s go!” Someone shouted from the outside. I turned and ran towards that someone.

 

 

 

No one’s POV

 

“Are you okay?” Onew asked Miri worried.

“Hum hum…” She nodded still trying to do breathing and let her heart beat in the same time. Unconsciously her eyes were looking for Taemin.

“So I was going to ask you if you wanted to lunch with me today…” Onew talked but Miri wasn’t quite listening. “I know this place where they do these freaking delicious chickens and their sauces are magni-“

He stopped talking when he realized that she was not paying attention. He turned his head to where Miri was looking and saw Miri and Taemin exchanging glances. Miri quickly turned her head red and shook it. She looked at Onew who had this really disappointed face.

“Oppa… you were saying…?”

Onew gave a little sarcastic smirk but then he did a smile to her again.

“Let’s go eat! I’m hungry!”

“Oh! Ne! Me too!” She smiled back excited.

 

Minho and Key didn’t want to eat chicken because they have eaten chicken for three days in a row, because of Onew. So Miri and Onew went alone to the restaurant Onew was talking about.

That place was like paradise in earth for both, well in the menu part… but as for the decoration? Many chicken posters, chicken statues, chicken dolls, chicken hats, chicken costumes, eggs chairs, eggs tables, there was straw all over the place!!! I mean that place is a little bit “extreme”…

Miri laughed so hard when she entered that place. She was trying to hold it but she wasn’t very successful… a tear rolled down to her cheek from one eye while she covered to hold the laughter. While walking to their seats a few times she would hide behind Onew and lose a laugh because of the costumer outfit.

“Ya… this is embarrassing…” Onew whispered as they sit in a table.

“Oh oppa Mi-mianhae…” Miri laughed. And then coughed trying to put herself together but when she rose her eyes and looked at the waiter standing up in front of them with that chicken outfit + that pissed face (he didn’t liked to dress like that…), Miri’s face reddened trying to hold but she couldn’t and finally released a big laugh.

“Okay…  Cof cof…” She tried to stay still. “Erm I’m so sorry… I’m just not used to this… But I have a question…” She talked to the waiter.

“Yes?”

“Why are dressing like a Chicken-Cowboy?” Then again she burst into laughs. The guy looked at her pissed and without any reply he gave them the menu and left.

“Miri-ah seriously? You didn’t had to do that!” Onew laughed along with her. Indeed this was a funny place. Miri thought that she should take a picture with the guy with a costume of a chicken dressed like Lady Gaga… Her friends back home would LOVE IT!

“Oh oh… there goes a Michael Jackson one!” She pointed surprised laughing. Onew just glared her smiling.

They ordered finally. While waiting Onew remembered something. He looked in his pockets and took a music player.

“Miri-ah… I wanted to show you something.” Onew handed Miri the earphones. When she put it on the ears a song started to play. It was just instrumentals, a piano playing.

“It’s beautiful… I never heard it before.”

“It’s the song that I’m composing!” Onew said proudly. “But the problem is that I made the piano melody but I don’t have the lyrics…”

“Huh?” Miri looked at him confused.

“These days somehow this melody appeared in my head but not the lyrics… I don’t know what should I write…”

Miri didn’t understand a thing.

“Okay let me see… What were thinking about when you composed this song? I mean the song itself without lyrics express something… So you can make the lyrics based on what you felt or thought about in that moment…”

Onew looked down at the table trying to remember.

“I was worried about you. Because of Taemin and stuff.” He answered calmly with a “thinking” expression.

“Oppa… I... I’m giving you a lot of worries… Aish…” Miri cursed herself. “Mianhae… jeongmal mianhae… Me and my sily obsession for Taemin. Yeah… Giving other people problem just proofs that and don’t like Taemin… that this is more like an obsession… Stupid! Stupid!”

Miri nudged herself. Onew grabbed her hand quickly stopping her.

“Stop. Don’t hurt yourself… It’s not quite your fault! But mine…" Onewtook a deep breath "I care too much for you that’s why…” Onew looked her straight in her eyes, is heart started to race. Feeling his sincerity Miri shivered a little. She was surprised with such words even though Onew is her friend that still felt weird to hear. They stood still for awhile. Then Miri realized that his hands were still holding hers so she quickly separate them.

 “Erm… so the lyrics?” She tried to return the initial conversation while rubbing her hands. “For this song it cannot be not too cheerful or too sad…”

“Yes! We’ll think in theme tonight and them work on it…” He smiled trying to deflect what he felt and did in the moment.

Miri tried to smile just to avoid the awkward atmosphere.

When the food came they cheered up more and they ate happily smiling, talking and laughing.

 

 

 

At night around 10 pm in the SM Enternaiment Building.

 

“Oppa everyone is leaving…” Miri said while waving at some girls who were leaving.

“Yeah I usually stay here until late by myself.” Onew answered while playing some notes on the piano.

“You don’t get scared?” Miri with her “kid” mind asked just not understanding why he stays alone until late hours in this huge building that at night looks pretty scary.

“Ya… I’m a grown up you know?”

“I know but if it happens like in those terror movies when this innocent person is alone in a big place with most of the lights off and is lighten just by one light next to him and suddenly…  A SERIAL KILLER APPEARS WITH A HUGE SAW AND… ~RERERERERERERE FEEESSSH FESSSH~ AND CUTS THE INOCENT GUYS HEAD AND THEN ENDS UP CUTTING THE REST OF THE BODY INTO SMALL PIECES!!! AND THEN HE WOULD FRY IT AND EAT?!?!!??!?”

Miri was imitating the serial killer, doing weird sounds and gestures with the hands pretending that she has a saw in the hands. She was acting like a crazy person. Onew’s eyes widened at her and when she calmed down he blew into laughter.

“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Miri-ah!! SERIOUSLY??????”

Miri looked at him with her eyes widened and her cheeks blushing.

 

For a long time they were silent. There was no inspiration to write lyrics. Onew let the music play again and again. Miri was lying on the couch staring at the ceiling. They were trying to concentrate on the song. Onew turned his eyes to the Miri who was distracted staring the ceiling. His heart was light and happy enjoying the moments with her. A warm smile appeared on him while looking at her. Meanwhile Miri was lying there with thoughts on Taemin. She remembered earlier today when Taemin grabbed her avoiding the ugly fall. Their faces were so close... And then connecting to it, suddenly came to her mind, his full and soft lips pressing hers… The intense heart beat, the crazy shivers, the beautiful touch, and the unbearable desire to stay longer and never stop... 

That feeling... was better than magic.

 

A stupid smile formed in her lips while she caressed them remembering the two kisses they gave. 

 

 

“There must be where to start
There must be a way to see and breathe
The love that is already
And stands between us 

There must be time to learn
There must be hours to belong to you
And a thousand years to love you
There must be ... there must be...”

 

Miri sang out of nowhere. Onew’s eyes widened when he heard her sing. She sang in English and it goes with the melody!

“Miri!” He called. She got up and looked at him.

“What?”

“What did you just sing?” He asks impatiently believing they might have finally found the chorus. Miri rolled her eyes thinking.

“It just came in the moment…”

“Miri-ah! We have a chorus!!!” Onew said excitedly.

“We do?” She asked puzzled.

“We do!” He affirms super happy for the accomplishment.

“We do!!!” She repeats smiling wide and then she tried to remember while Onew rewinds the music to the part where Miri sang.

 

 

“There must be where to start
There must be a way to see and breathe
The love that is already
And stands between us oh~~

There must be time to learn

There must be hours to belong to you

And a thousand years to love you

There must be ... there must be”

 

She sang again, but this time her voice was more prepared and she let out a beautiful melody that accompanied the song perfectly. Onew smiled enthusiastically.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! 

I hope you liked the chapie.Comment if you want to :D  (but i would love to see ur comment)

have a nice day!

(psshh... i'm not even mention the awful lyrics... :P  i just took them from a song and put it here... i don't lke the way it turn out in english... but i didn't found another too...)