At The Dorm

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Chapter 38 - At The Dorm

 

Miri's Theme (Click me~)

 

Miri’s POV

I’ve never been here before. At the boys dorm. What can I say about it? It’s a simple apartment. Clean. But I think the credits go to Key. Hehehe

I’m curious person, so I took advantage of the fact that the boys aren’t here and explore this complex. I don’t know why but I kept smiling all day. Now that I think of it I was looking so stupid smiling every second. Tae, this is your entire fault!

After the whole day acting like Dora the explorer, I finally sat at the couch and watched a Drama. It was starring JYJ’s Yoochun. Gosh I love that guy so much! I love his dramas! Especially those that have the historical touch in them.

“We’re back.” Key said opening the door. I turned around and smiled. Taemin came right behind him and sat next to me, he was holding food boxes.

“I brought us food.” He smiled and kissed my cheeks, instantly making me blush.

“With us you mean all six of us, right?” Jonghyun said while taking his shoes off.

“Sure.” Taemin got up and placed the boxes on the table. “Bring the chopsticks.”

I got up as well and helped Jonghyun with the chopsticks.

“You like Yoochun?” Key said looking at the TV screen. “Good drama, that one.”

“Yeah he’s hot.” I joked earning surprised looks from the members. I blinked as I looked at their surprised faces. “Well, he is. Any girl in a good mental state would say that.”

“I dance better…” Taemin grumbled clearly jealous.

“Oh I smell jealously…” Minho teased smirking.

“I’m not jealous. Let’s eat okay?”

I laughed awkwardly.

 


 

No One's POV

 

“No. I’m not ready to be a grandma!” Key scolded Taemin. Taemin frowned and held Miri’s hand.

“I can’t leave her sleeping in the couch, she has to sleep with me!”

“I didn’t say that either! You are the one sleeping in the couch.” Key said while watching the TV.

“I can’t leave her in a room filled with men with boiling testosterones!” Taemin again didn’t give up.

“Oh well, look who’s talking? Our little maknae who locks himself inside a room and watches .” Key sarcastically said, his eyes still not leaving the TV.

“UMMAH! You know that’s not true!” Taemin blushed and turned to Miri embarrassed, she laughed. Key simply shrugged.

“I know I’m sacrificing a lot, but if I have to, I’ll let her sleep on my bed.” Guess who said this? With that epic smile.

Taemin’s eyes threw daggers at Jonghyun.

“GREAT! Then everything is set!” Key got up from the couch and smiled. “Miri sleeps at Jonghyun’s bed!”

“EH?!” Everybody’s shocked shout echoed in the apartment. Even Jonghyun was shocked by Key’s statement.

“NO!!!” Taemin yelled desperate.

“Now, you will not have only one grandson. But 10.” Minho said enjoying the conversation.

“Why? I don’t get your frustration. Miss Ripley over here will sleep on the Dino’s bed and he will sleep on the couch.” He bluntly said, spitting nicknames.

“Why?!” Jonghyun complained.

“Shush. You will not leave the beautiful lady sleep in the hard couch, will you?”

“No…” Jonghyun looked down defeated.

“Then everything is set!” Key smiled.

“Why Miss Ripley?” Miri asked confused with her new nickname.

“I thought you liked Yoochun’s dramas!” Key said.

“I do, but…” Miri stopped talking when she realized what he meant with that nickname. Miss Ripley is the name of a drama Yoochun took the lead alongside with a woman and another man. The drama tells a story of two men who fall in love for the same woman. The funny thing is that the girl’s name is Jang Miri. Miri felt a little insulted because Jang Miri of the drama is an ambitious, selfish, gold digger woman who made a web of lies throughout the drama. 

“But, and Minho? He’s a guy too!” Taemin pointed at Minho as if he was someone corrupt.

“Yah! Don’t compare me with the Dino head!” He tried to defend himself.

“Froggy eyes.” Jonghyun mumbled insulted.

“Yes Taemin, please do not compare Dinosaurs to Frogs. Minho only eats with his eyes. He’s not brave enough to do anything.” Key said entering his room.

Minho’s eyes widen shocked and feeling insulted. He grabbed Miri’s wrist and dragged her inside his room. “WE WILL SEE THAT! LET’S GO JANG MIRI!”

“O-Oppa..” Miri tried to speak and turned to Taemin. “Taemin…”

Jonghyun laughed. “Key’s right! He won’t touch a finger on her.”

Taemin sighed in relieve, he knew that very well.

 


 

 

“Are you okay?” Key sat next to Onew. Onew was alone in the bedroom lost in his deep thoughts. He was promising himself to learn how to deal with the fact that Miri’s heart belongs to Taemin. Of course it was hard. Too hard. All he wanted to do was to disappear. Go somewhere no one would find him.

“No.” He said honestly.

“Give time to time. You’ll get over it… Just think of how happy they are, and you’ll find happiness too.” Key softly smiled.

“Since when you give heart advices?” Onew said jokingly.

“Since this love triangle started and I was given the part of advice mom in this story.” The younger boy said with his usual sarcastic tone and moved to his bed.

“Well Thanks.” Onew sincerely said still feeling his heart crashing little by little. “I don’t wish this to anyone…”

“What?”

“To suffer for love.”

In that same moment Taemin entered the room. It felt a little uncomfortable for both. Taemin approached Onew’s bed and bit his lips nervously.

“Thanks Hyung…”

Onew got up from his bed, where he was seated, and hugged Taemin.

“Just… Take care of her. Be good for her, don’t hurt her, ever. Do you promise?”

Taemin nodded tightening the hug.


 


 

 

Taemin couldn’t sleep. Not because he was sad, but because everything is happening so wonderfully. He and Miri confessed to each other, he’s not feeling guilty for loving Miri because he broke up with Eun Mi.

But now he misses Miri. He wishes so bad to go to the other room and be with her. He tried to go out of the room but Key always stops him.

“Where are you going?” Key asked as soon as he heard Taemin getting up.

“I-I’m going t-to drink some water…” He stammered nervous.

“I brought you a cup of water especially because I knew that you would make up that excuse.”

“Did I say water? I-I meant the toilet…”

“Did you forget that we just came from the toilet? Like 20 minutes ago?”

Taemin fell on his bed mad. Key was annoying him with his actions.

“Okay Key, let me go see how Miri is!”

 

New theme ^^ (Click Me~)

“No. You will not come back, I know. And you know I don’t agree certain things around here. You both are young and you will act by instincts. And in nine months…BAM! She’s pregnant. Am I wrong?”

“Yes you are.” Taemin grumbled annoyed. He then got up and walked to Key’s bed. “Key Hyung…” He was looking serious at his eyes even though it was dark. “Please let me just be with her…”

“You have tomorrow to be with her, and the day after tomorrow, and a many more days.”

“I know, but I want to hug her know. I don’t why I feel the need to be with her all the time. I love her so much, and at least these days… these days that we start to date, let me be glued to her. I need it.” Taemin said sincerely with a shy smile growing on his lips.

Key sat on the bed and looked at his dongsaeng. Those words made him smile softly to Taemin. He had never seen the boy this committed to something that is not dance.

“Aish… okay! But I’ll only give an half of an hour. Please be back before I go there and pull your ears!” Key said threatening.

Taemin was so happy that he hugged Key.

“Komaweo ummah!”

Taemin slowly left the room.

Meanwhile at Minho’s and Jonghyun’s room.

“Miri can I ask you something?” Minho asked while looking at the ceiling.

“Sure.”

“What do you like in Taemin?”

Miri blinked and felt confused because of the question. Odd question, she had no answer.

“Uh… I don’t know…” Miri tried to answer, but then she smiled. “Maybe his smile? His determination? His eyes? I don’t know… Everything about him makes my heart race. From his actions to his heart. I believe that love has no reason. Your heart sees that person and says “He’s the one!”.” She laughed to herself. “That’s what happened to me.”

“Ah… really? I understand…” Minho said and picked his earphones. “Taemin’s coming right now. I’m going to put the earphones on to give you guys privacy.” Minho said that because he heard steps coming towards the door and the door was being opened.

Miri got a little confused but then she heard the door being opened. Steps walked towards her, and then she felt someone lay right next to her. Taemin quietly wrapped his hands around her hugging her.

“Yah. What are you doing here?” She scolded not helping the smile that formed unconsciously on her lips.

“I missed you.” He simply said.

“Already? We just saw each other.”

“You will have to deal with me from now on. I get a bit sticky in the beginning.” He chuckled.

Miri turned her body around, because she had her back to Taemin. When she turned her body completely to him, her heart began to race. Even though the light inside the room was weak she could still see his smile. He had his eyes closed and he was smiling. She gulped at the boy’s angelic beauty.

“Do you want to kiss me?” He suddenly said opening his eyes and stared her. The smile on his face got bigger and had a little mischievous touch on it.

“Pabo.” She tried to not look at him.

He moved closer and with one hand held Miri’s chin up. He smiled and then looked at her plump soft lips before sweetly kissing them. As the kiss got more intense he held her hands. They let themselves be controlled by their feelings for each other.

After a while they slowly parted their lips smiling at each other.

“Will you marry me?” Taemin said unconsciously by the impulse of his feelings.

“WHAT?” Miri asked, almost a shout, completely confused by his words. “Yah. Don’t talk nonsense!”

“Why would it be nonsense? I want to be with you forever.”

“Yeah, very romantic. But let’s not bring marriage for the moment.” Miri said with a little fear.

“You don’t want to be with me?” Taemin asked confused.

“Taemin…” She caressed his hair softly. “No matter how, I have to be with you. It is not only because I want to, but I came to an extent that I can’t live without you. It will be impossible. But why talking about marriage now? We’ve just started…”

“Then that’s a yes?” He smiled stupidly.

“Ani…”

“I didn’t mean to marry now! I just wanted to propose…”

Miri nudged him on the head, Taemin moaned a little in pain.

“I won’t marry you! How can you propose like this?! I need a more memorable proposal! Go prepare one.” She frowned and changed her glance to the ceiling.

Taemin pouted and hugged her tightly. “I will.”

 

 

 



 

Hello I'm sorry for posting it so late. When I posted the last chapter this chapter was already done, but i was waiting for my edits... but foreverwilllove2112 is very busy, so she didnt edit it.. :( And I tried to correct all my mistakes... I hope that the chapter doesn't have a lot of mistakes :S

I hope that everything goes well with her. Thank you SO MUCH for everything ^^

And to you fellow subscriber, thank you a lot for reading and subscribing i appreciate it. :D