Beginning

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

 

Chapter 36 – A begining 

 

“Taemin…” Miri’s tears rolled down her cheeks. Those words were so hard to believe. “Y-You can’t be… serious…”

Taemin looked at her startled. Why? He just spoke all his heart out for her.

Taemin’s eyes suddenly hit the necklace she was wearing.

 

“Can this prove my feelings?” He slowly picked the necklace and showed her.

Miri looked down at the necklace and then at him confused.

“What do you mean?”

“That day at the cruise, when you were contemplating this thing like it was the most beautiful thing in world, I decided to buy it to you. The next day early in the morning I woke up and bought it. I headed to your room to give you it as a gift, but then I thought twice because I was still dating Eun Mi, and it would look bad if I give you such a expensive necklace… so i left it behind your door…”

“Y-You what?” Miri covered shocked. Flashes of that day caught her mind.

Taemin softly smiled.

At that moment she wanted to hug him. Give him the tighest hug she ever gave someone. She wanted to kiss him. Give him the most passionate kiss he ever received. But mainly she wanted to scream “I Love You”

“Taemin... I’ve always been your fan… Watching from distance, supporting you. Like that, for 4 years, inside me, an obsession for you grew. You were the only one my eyes could see. If I dated other guys, I would cry and leave them because I couldn’t stop wanting you. You were my inspiration for hard work in school, and in loosing weight. But when I came to Korea and met you… That first kiss ruined all my obsession for you… I realized that what I felt for you wasn't more than a mere obsession for a idol. And because of that kiss, and because I started to know you better, I started to love you intensively.”

 

Taemin stood a moment quiet trying to get her point. And when he did he asked:

“Are you trying to say that… You fell for me twice?”

A little smile formed on her lips.

“What I’m trying to say is that, no matter how many times I meet you, I’ll always fall in love for you.”

Taemin smiled and slowly wrapped his hands around her.

“Thank you.” It was all that he could say and his eyes were tearing.

 


 

“How can we get to back Seoul?” Taemin asked to himself while looking at snowstorm outside the airport. There was a crowed of people looking for taxis, and there weren’t so many taxis. “We’re stuck here…”

Miri sighed.

They were holding each others hands tightly.

Suddenly they heard whispers. Miri looked around and saw a few peoples looking at them.

“Oh my god, Taemin!” Miri started to walk fast pushing Taemin with her.

“What happened?”

“Just don’t look back. Let’s get out of here.”

 

A few minutes later they were near the toilets zone.

“What happened?” Taemin held her shoulders.

“I think you were recognized. There were some people whispering and looking at us.” She took her scarf off.

“Damn, I forgot...”

Miri pulled him closer and started to wrap her scarf around him. Taemin lowered his head a little. Slowly, she made the turns around his neck. They were so close to each other, and that made their beating race. Taemin bit his lips.

“Thanks.” He smiled. “This remembers me that rainy day. One of the best rainy days of my life.”

“Why do you say that?”

“I spent it with you.”

Miri got a lilttle startled with the answer.

“To be honest. It was a really painful night for me.” Miri said feeling a little down by remembering it.

“Why?” Taemin asked.

“Well… You were “glad” because I didn’t loved you.” Miri spit a little upset.

Taemin instantly remembered the episode.

“I was afraid…” Taemin said, Miri rose her glance to him curious. “I was trying to figure out my feelings for you that day. I needed to be with you and know what was that bouncing feeling I feel when I’m with you. And when you said that you didn’t love me, I got disappointed. I wasn’t expecting you to say yes, but i didn’t want the negative answer too. And uncounsciously I said it to fake my true feelings. Sorry...”

He hugged her and kissed her cheek softly.

 


“Let’s look for somewhere to stay. I think we are not going to leave this airport so soon. Maybe this snowstorm will last till tomorrow.”

“I’m sorry.”

Taemin chuckled. “Why are you apologizing?”

“I brought you to this situation…”

“Don’t think too much about it. For you, I can do beyond anybody’s simple imagination.”

Miri shivered and her face was burning in red.

Taemin held her hand took her to the waiting rooms. They were searching seats in every waiting room, but they were all filled with people.

Luckily they found two seats in a random waiting room. Taemin lead Miri trough the room, helping her deflect the bags on the floor.

“Do you want something to eat? I don’t know if you ate today.” He asked while seating.

“I didn't…”

 

Taemin took his wallet and all he could find were some cards and 1000 won.

“Aish… I the taxi driver took all my money and didn’t even take the change!”

“Here.” Miri took her wallet and gave him money.

“I’m so pathetic… Sorry Miri.”

“Ani.” She laughed. “You are just Pabo”

He smiled and took the money.

 

Few minutes later he appeared with one sandwich and two juices.

“Aren’t you hungry?”

He shook.

After eating he threw everything in the trash bin.

“Here Miri.” Taemin smilingly patted his shoulder telling Miri to lay there.

“Bwoh?” Miri blushed.

Taemin chuckled and he blushed a little too.

“Sleep on my shoulder.”

“Ani…”

He pulled her towards him and they ended on a hug.

“Come on. I’m cold!” He smiled.

Miri’s blush got redder. Her neck was burning and her heart raced.

“Taemin-ah…”

“Why do you never call me oppa?”

“Oppa? Hm… I don’t know… I love your name.” She smiled.

Taemin smiled too. “I love you too.”

“Pabo.” Miri gave him a soft punch on the shoulder.

Both laughed.

“What are we going to do?” Miri asked worried.

“About?”

“You… me… EunMi…”

“I talked to her yesterday… I felt bad for leaving her like that…”

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to ruin your relationship with her…”

“Yeah, but in life things happen for a reason. And you are my life’s reason.”

“Yah! Where do you get those beautiful sentences?!” Miri asked with a funny face.

“Love songs.” He laughed. Miri laughed too.

 

 


 

Go ahead. Kill me. 

I KNOW, I KNOW.... 

This chapter , didn't it?

Mianhae...

My inspiration *PUF* 

Went away! 

I can't promise a update very soon, I'm facing writer's block... That  b*tch.... (sorry for the curse.... I think I should rate this chapter only because of the curse XD)

But please do comment! I want to see If you're alive :P (YOU TOO 

BTW HAVE YOU GUYS watched TAEMIN'S 3rd PERDORMANCE AT IMMORTAL SONG?

THAT SONG!!! RGAGGKNGKFSDFJDSFJFJGJA

IS THE PERFECT COINCIDENCE OF THIS STORY!  

to understand what I'm saying, watch it (HERE)and read the lyrics translation. IT LOOKS LIKE TAEMIN DEDICATED THIS SONG TO EUN MI!

stupid I know...

OH another thing....  Pleassseeeeeee would you mind???? *aegyo* You y Mother er and Flower Boy Obsession

please sub? *double aegyo*

  (YEAH that's right I got king of aegyo's over here! =P)