Onew’s Girlfriend?

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Chapter 7 - Onew’s Girlfriend?

 

 

Taemin’s Point Of View

 

3:57 am

I can’t sleep. I got up and opened the lamp beside me. I opened it in the minimum so it cannot wake the Hyungs.

I grab the pictures under my pillow. Yes those pictures…

 

I don’t know why but I can’t stop looking at them…

Every time I look at those photos my heart bounces in a funny way… strange though…

It’s breathtaking but I like it…

 

 

Onew’s Point Of View

 

Chicken… would you marry me?

You look so tasty filled in that sauce… I can’t wait for honey-moon!

hehehehehehehehe

Wait, don’t go! Don’t follow the light! DON’T FOLLOW THE LIGHT! WAIT FOR ME!

 

….hum….What is this?

Huh? Taemin?

Why is he awake at this late hour?

He looks worried…

Something did happen at the after-party…

Miri was like that too… Maybe it was between them? No! They were in different places!

Hey, what is Taemin holding? He is starring at it puzzled…

I’m starting to get worried too…

 

Hey! Tomorrow I’ll visit my little dongsaeng. :D Ah~I like to be an Oppa!

Aish!I forgot!

Tomorrow is Minho’s birthday!

Well… there is not going to have a party though, because he doesn’t want one…

Ok! I’ll make her a quick visit.

 

I hope Taemin can get a rest.

Because this week it’s going to be a very busy week for SHINee…Photo shoots, interviews on radios and magazines, charity concerts, shows on TV, and we’ll start to plan our new mini-album…

And knowing him, he’s going to try his best even tired. And that’s not good.

 

 

The other day

EunMi’s POV

 

I guess Miri is still sleeping. It’s already noon.

“Oh! annyeong Miri!” I say, surprised by seeing her.

“Anyeong!” She said smiling.

“I was just going to prepare lunch.”

“Let me do it! You always do us breakfast, lunch and dinner. Today is my turn!”

“Really?” I asked, surprised for her sudden humor change.

She nodded cutely. Yesterday she was strange.

“I’m going to take a bath and change to daily clothes ‘cause I’m going to the supermarket!” She says excited.

“Alone??? No! I’ll go with you!”

“Relaaax! I’m a big girl and I know the streets!” she was acting like a smartass. But I know how clumsy she is.

“Are you sure?” I asked distrustful.

“Yeah! The supermarket is on the street before the subway station and next to the library!" 

“No… before the library and next to the subway station…”I corrected her.

“Yeah, whatever… c’est la même chose!!!” (A/N: "Is the same thing")

 

 

 

MiRi’s POV

 

I’ll just pretend that nothing happened… I mean I may never meet him again I can’t grow expectations towards it.

“Unnie! I’m leaving!” I warn her while wearing my converses. Today is not as cold as the other days. Thank god!

Korea is a really cold country…

I clicked on the elevator button while fixing my jacket.

I got it in. While waiting for the elevator to reach the ground, a flashback of the kiss passed through my mind… again...

The door opens and I see Onew standing in front the entrance door of the building about to press the door bell, he turns his head and sees me through the glass door, he waves and smiles. I wave him back and I return the smile while walking towards the door.

“Hi!” I greet opening and closing the door behind me. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to visit you!” He says with his cute eye smile. “I was worried about you and what happened in the after-party.

How cute is he?!?

“Thank you but it’s no big deal.”

“I’m your oppa, remember?”

I smiled at him.

“Hey... Do you want to lunch here with us today?"

“Sure!”

 

So went to the supermarket. :)

On the way to the supermarket I told him everything.  I really needed to talk with someone. And Onew extolled this wave of trust, somehow I knew I could trust him.

“So what are we going to eat?! He asks while asking me with gestures which should he take, the basket or the supermarket trolleys.

“Lasagna! I was going to make the meat type but just because you are going to lunch with us I’m going to change to a chicken lasagna!” I reply pointing at the baskets and his smile widened.

I entered the supermarket with him following me from behind. I grab a piece of paper in my pockets with the name of the ingredients written in English.

I stop walking so Onew can catch me up meanwhile reading the name of the ingredients.

“Oppa?” I call when he got near me. “How do we say this in Korean? He leaned his head near mine over my shoulder reading the name I pointed.

“Erm…” he looked extremely confused.

“It’s this little package the same size as the cream’s one, looks like cream, made by some cream, but not cream.” I tried to help but I made him even more puzzled.  ;P

“Forget it…” I did a merong. “Maybe when I see it I’ll know.”

“Ne.” he laughed scratching his head cutely.

We ran the supermarket up and down. As much as I knew that place he knew it too, translating – nothing. He kept doing his silly jokes i kept teasing him about  when he beat on the shelf of sauces and everything fell on the floor. He left it there as if it was not him that knocked it to the floor and he ran. :P

He is a veery funny guy! I mean i only had seen him by TV and pictures. I knew about his "condition" But live it's way much better! 

 

“Omo! Is that Onew from SHINee?” A girl asked staring at us.

“Oh my God! It’s really him!” Another girl yelled.

As soon as we heard it we began to walk fast but they followed us.

Before we could realize a bunch of people were following us and taking pictures.

Onew took off his jacket and covered my head with it. He hugged me and lead me.

“Oppa! Let us see your girlfriend! Jebaaal!” A girl asked.

“Choesonghapnida! If I show her face people might stalk her.”

We paid and then we left. But they weren’t leaving us alone. A crowd had gathered in front of a supermarket. It was very difficult to to pass through people trying to grab the coat to remove it.

 

“Please… don’t follow us!” He begged bowing to the girls.

Just in case some people go after us we got in a taxi. I took the jacket off.

“I’m sorry for the problem…” he said.

“Don’t. Is my fault. I shouldn’t have brought you here to the supermarket.” I apologized.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Unnie! Oppa! Lunch is on the table!” I yell.

When they approached the kitchen I started to talk non-stopping explaining myself.

“Ok…look… here’s the thing! It’s not my first time but I’m either an expert on it too. So it’s lacking some ingredients but whatever. I don’t know if it tastes good, bad, awesome or horrible. But pleeease don’t judge if tastes bad can you pretend please? No! Wait! Don’t pretend! Just tell me the truth I can handle it!” I closed my eyes so hard as if a train was going to hit me.

They started to eat. I slowly open one eye. They placed the food in their mouth and chewed it.

They slowed down the pace, little by little, until they stopped and swallowed it.

EunMi and Onew glared each other and they made at same time a strange face then they turned to me.

“Miri-ah…” EunMi called.

“Come and sit” Onew asked.

I sat.

“Help yourself.”

I put some food on my plate.

“Now eat.”

With little fear I fed myself. I chewed and chewed and then I shouted in English.

“Oh my God! This is damn good!!!”

They nodded smiling.

See mom? I told you I was paying attention at your lessons! ;)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I have to go now! Onew said, getting up the couch. We were talking for like 2 hours :P

“Hum… wait… you two; come here” EunMi called.

“Look” She turned her laptop to us. My eyes widened.

“Posted three hours ago. Wow! They are becoming faster day by day!” He said not showing a very shocked face, just an admiration one.

“Onew dating?” EunMi started to read. “Today’s morning around 11:20, SHiNee’s tofu leader, Onew was spotted at a supermarket in Doesaeng with a girl. The statements from the fans that were there say:

 

They seemed close friends, when we got closer he covered her face with his jacket even though it was cold and he HUGGED HER REALLY TIGHT!”

“When we asked him if we could see his girlfriend’s face he didn’t deny and say that she wasn’t his girlfriend he just apologized and left."

 

“Did they see my face?”

“There is no photo that shows your face.” said EunMi, relaxed. “I am glad, because if it did people would begin to stalk you trying to get pictures and personal information about SHINee even if you don’t have any.”

I nodded scared, understanding what she meant.

“She’s right. Gotta be more careful next time!” Onew sighed. “Aigoo… I have to go! Annyeong!” He said, looking at his wristwatch and leaving.

“Annyeong”

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

When I arrived the dorm, the rest of SHINee we’re all together watching TV, so I went to join them.

“Today’s internet’s in shock. This news from fan accounts on Internet shocked all the viewers. Pictures, videos and statements about SHINee’s leader Onew dating came out. Although it was on a supermarket, fans tried to know who the girl was and Onew didn’t even deny and say that she was not his girlfriend. The way he pulled out his jacket and protect the girl from pictures cleared some doubts…”

All the guys started to look at me, stunned. I made a “I can’t explain” nervous face.

The news flew really fast! It was already on “K-pop Sundays”!!!

A video of Miri and Me running started to play.

 

“Who’s that girl?” Key asked, impatiently. “What were you doing there?”

All the others were staring waiting for my reply.

“She is a friend of mine…” I answer practically not saying what they wanted to hear.

“A friend of yours???” Key asked like a hysterical umma.

“Name, age, where does she live, what she does for life, her parents, her sign, blood type, and where did she buy that jacket? It’s damn~ cute!”

The other guys started to laugh.

“She lives at Doesaeng, I think she is around 18, she looks like an “A” person to me (A/N – (he was referring the blood type), and for your surprise she is Taemin’s girlfriend’s roommate!”

“Miri?!?”Taemin shouted surprised. I nodded.

“So... Taemin’s girlfriend’s roommate is your new girlfriend?” Jonghyun asked, confused.

“No!” I denied. “She is not my girlfriend!”

“So what were you doing together?”

“I was going to visit her because she was not feeling well at the after-party, and then when I got there she asked me if I wanted to lunch with them I accepted and we went to the supermarket to buy some stuff.”

Minho was quiet, listening. I wanted to change the subject so I took advantage of it. I jumped over Minho and I hugged him.

“Happy Birthday to yoooou~~” I sang.

“Pff… using me to change subjects.” He shook his head.

“Let’s go out! If it’s your birthday, you pay!”

“YAH!”

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! :DDD 

New chapter updated!! ( I made up Doesaeng! It's not a real place)

The next chapter i still haven't done typed it. But tomorrow i'll update cause i don't have school tomorrow! YEY for me!

So pleeeaaase comment! Your comments are really helpful because they motivate me to go on!

And to those peoples who didn't subscribe pleease subscribe! 

Have a niiice daaay! :D

Ps: Did you have good grades this year? I really dont want to see my grades :P