He likes her too...?

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Chapter 20 - He likes her too...?

 

Onew was driving Miri home. It’s already 2 in the morning and Miri isn’t used to be awake at late hours. She shook her head several times in failed attempt to be awake. Onew was calmly driving  and a few times he would flash a glance at her.

As for the song they where able to do just the first verse and the chorus.

“Miri… Are you awake?” Onew calmly asks in a low voice in case that she was sleeping.

“Hu-hum…” Miri moans with her eyes sleepy.

“We arrived.” He warns stopping the car. Miri took a look at the window and still trying to open her eyes she spotted the building right next to her. She grabbed her bag and sight.

“Oppa komaweo. See you tomorrow..” Miri waved goodbye and was about to leave the car. Onew watched her, smiling and then he remembered something. He grabbed a package and quickly got out of the car running towards Miri who was trying to put the keys in the lock but she was very sleepy so she failed several times.

“Let me do it.” Onew took the keys out of her hands and tucked in opening the door. Miri thanked him again with a nod and took her keys back while walking to the elevator.

She looked like drunk. Her steps were unsure if she would fall or not. She rocked from side to side. Onew watched laughing so he decided to help her. When the elevator arrived she got inside and he followed. She leaned against the wall and slept. He grabbed her pulling her and rested her on his chest. While the elevator didn’t arrive, she slept peacefully on his chest. Onew was inanimated for a while. His heart jumped as if it was on a trampoline. Feeling her so close, made him ​​nervous. His arms were around her and his fingers didn’t know where to stay. Because if they touch her, they could touch her ​​. Then he pushed them as much as possible widening the fingers.

The elevator reached the 5th floor. He looked at her sleeping deeply and gulped. He changed her position and carried her in a bridal style. Her head fell back but he managed to put it back on his chest. Her breathing hit his neck which made him shiver and blink while his heart was beating madly. He was still holding the package tight while carrying her. He walked out the elevator. With some effort he took her key and tucked it in the lock and opened the door. He pulled the door with his foot carefully so he couldn’t hurt Miri. He walked in without taking his shoes and went towards Miri’s room. The door was opened so he pulled the door a little with his back and entered the room. The lights were off so he walked slowly to her bed trying not to trip in anything. He finally found the bed and he smoothly rested her on it. Still with the lights off he took her jacket and her shoes off and then pulls the duvet making her comfortable and warm in the bed. Without making a sound he walked out the room and headed to the living room.  He took a blank sheet of paper and a pencil. He tried to write something on it with a letter more readable so that Miri can understand. He returned to her room, and only supported by the light of the living room that was poorly illuminating her room, he went to her desk. He placed the package there, with the note below.
When leaving the house he gave a quick look at the Miri who was sleeping peacefully like an angel. He smiled at that image. And left.

 

 

Taemin’s P.O.V

 

I came into the kitchen to drink water. I can’t sleep. Because Onew still hasn't arrived and that means Miri might still be awake…

Key said that he asked Miri to help him with the music. It's so late and he hasn’ returned ... And Miri? Is she still awake this late? Onew is exhausting her? They are together by this time ... Alone ... Aish!

Aish! Stop Thinking! DANG!

I confessed all my feelings for her to Onew ... I hope he doesn’t say anything yet.

As he said ... I love her ...
I don’t know why but I felt relieved ... lighter. Now I'm smiling because of that. It was like a strong wind taking a huge storm far away and making the day beautiful. My heart feels excited and anxious. This feeling is different and striking ... My God, why did this came so strong? Her smile lights up my eyes and when she looks at me it seems that my heart wants to jump out and run to her.
Now I am here concerned. What should I do? What can I do?
* bites lips *

Suddenly I hear noises coming from the living room. A door is closed and now I hear steps. The steps are approaching the kitchen and a figure appears overgrown by the dark. He slowly approaches and then I recognize him.

“Taemin why are you awake so late?” Onew asks pulling a chair and sitting on it.

“Onew Hyung why did you come so late? And Miri?”

“I took her home.” He smirks to himself. That was a kinda suspicious smirk. “We were working in the song and before we realized it was so late and she was almost falling asleep.”

“Is that so? Was it fun...?” Taemin asks feeling a little bit jealous and insecure.

“Well at least for me it was...” Onew smiled again to himself.

 

Why is he acting so weird? I prefer not think… I prefer not to get in that conclusion… No… it can’t be.

 

“I’m going back to bed...” I say rolling my eyes away worried.

“ I-I’ll go later…” He says and then turned his attention at to empty wall.

Suddenly a bad feeling me… Why am I feeling so insecure?

 

 

No One’s POV

 

Miri woke up and found herself dressed in yesterday’s clothes. She got up and sat up in bed feeling sleepy but still trying to open her eyes. She stretched her arms and yawned. With some laziness, she raised and went straight to the bathroom. She showered, washed hair, brushed her teeth and dried her hair. When she returned to the room she dressed and combed her hair. While combing her hair she was trying to remember last night. But the problem is that the memory of it ended when she entered Onew’s car... And then ... later ... she doesn’t remember anything else ...
  She went to the kitchen, made toast and chocolate milk. Ready to leave home she returned to her room to get her purse. While she put things in the bag something to draws her attention. She turned and saw a package on the desk. She took it and watched. A note fell to the ground. She bent down and picked it up.

Annyeong! How was your sleep? Yesterday almost fallen asleep in the doorway of the building :P
So ... This is my present for you! I hope you always walk with it in their pockets! How can a girl do not have one of these?? I hope you like it! ^^

 

After reading it she looked at the package curious. Without thinking twice she opens it.

“Oh My God…” She was surprised. “A cellphone?”

She took a cell phone inside. Her eyes widened.
"Oppa ..."

 

------------------------

 

Once arrived at the SM building, she looked for Onew.

"Oppa!" She called to him running. Onew turned, and soon he saw her he smiled tremendously happy for seeing her again.
"Miri Annyeong!"
"Oppa you didn’t need to ..."
"hum... What…?" He pretended he did not know. She glared him with the "Are you sure you don’t know" look.
"Oh that! Hehehe. It is a gift, accept!"
"But ..." She looked to the ground, unsure.
"Now I can control you whole time!" Onew said leaving.

 

Miri ran and hugged him.
"Komaweo!" She smiled.
Taemin was passing by and stopped. He looked at them there hugging and laughing. Suddenly his heart is attacked by a pain. He stood there froze.

Onew was smiling differently. His fears finally came out. * Onew likes her ...?*