Annyeong Unnie

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Hiiiiii Thank u very much for those comments :DDDDDD  It means that people are really interrested in my story and that makes extremely happy!!!

okay... this is a extremely short+boring chapter... but it is those ones that you are in doubt wheter to post or not... and blah blah... but it has something important here that i forgot to mention in the other chaps so i put it here... :P

Once more thank you for reading, subscribing, commenting and liking (if u do...) my story :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 18 - Annyeong Unnie

 

“Are you sure you’ll be okay by yourself?” Eun Mi asked worried while eating her breakfast in a hurry. Her train will leave in 30 minutes and she was worried about Miri being alone.

 

“Ne unnie… I think so… if anyone decides to rob me when you’re gone…” Miri played trying to joke Eun Mi but she was not that gullible.

“Miri-ah… I am talking serious…”

 

“Ne… Mianhae…” Miri did a merong.

Eun Mi got up and walked to her bedroom. Her luggage was already at the door. Miri was still eating her breakfast when the door bell rang.

“Miri-ah open the door! It must be Taemin Oppa!” Eun Mi yelled from her room.

Miri’s eyes widened. *Taemin? What is he doing here?* Miri bit her lips nervous. She had a flashback of their kiss… She finally knows that the guy who kissed her was Taemin… Taemin kissed her at the after-party and kissed her the other day too… But why???? Taemin has Eun Mi... And... Aish… aish… That didn’t make her love for him decrease… No… It made it grow more… though she thought that was impossible.

She pressed the button to open the door downstairs. She slowly left the door and passed in front of a mirror. She stopped and turns to the mirrow. She wasn’t looking bad… Just that strand of hair that was out of place… okay… fixed. Oh… she looks at her shirt and fixes her shirt sleeve. Suddenly a lot of other defects appeared in her outfit and body. And she had to fixed them all before Taemin arrives.

“Miri-ah tonight don’t come home too late…” Eun Mi shouted making her stop.

“I don’t know Unnie… Onew told me to help him with the lyrics of the new song that he was going to sing in the album.”

Yeah… Yesterday night Onew asked her that.

 

 

*Flash Back*

“Miri-ah wait!” Onew yelled running towards Miri who was already leaving the SM Building making her way home. When he reached her he smiled.

“I… I wanted to ask you something… If you can help me with something…”

She glared him waiting for him to continue.

“You know I’ll be writing an English song… right?” She nodded. “So as you know English is not my best… (A/N: Totally a lie :P)  And I don’t understand or know a lot of words… what I wanted to ask you was if you could help me with it…” He asks shyly.

“Yeah sure.” She replied with a smile. Onew smiled too happy for her answer and then he continued to talk.

“But another thing is… that we have to do it after our schedules are over and It’s almost always at night…”

“Oh… These days I’ll be alone at home and I have to go early…” She lamented.

“Don’t worry… I’ll take you home every day… So do you agree?”

She nodded smiling. Problem solved!

“Oppa bye I have to go now see you tomorrow…”

“O-kay… bye…” He waved and saw her leave. “Go home careful! Bye!!!” He shouted and then he turn he was about to run… he tripped. Miri heard and turn to him. He did an “I’m okay!” gesture. She laughed and turned again.

 

*End of Flash back*

 

 

“Annyeong… Taemin…” Miri greeted opening Taemin the apartment door. When he looked at her his heart raced. He tried to look away.

“Oh… Annyeong…” He stepped in and then took his shoes off.

“Oppa!!! Wait I’ll be out in no time!” Eun Mi yelled from her room leaving Taemin and Miri together in the leaving room. Silence took over that place. None of them dared to say one word or look at each other. Miri was playing with her foot in the floor doing circles and “X”s. She was wearing a cute sock of some cartoon. Taemin simply leaned on a wall and looked at the ceiling. He sighed once and he bit his lips. Eun Mi finally got out off her room with a small luggage. What else this girl needs? She has 4 luggage at the door… It’s not like she was going back to Busan for good.

“Oppa!” She dropped the luggage at the floor and ran to Taemin. She hugged him tight and then when she tries to kiss him on the mouth he turn his head and kissed her… on the forehead? She looked at him surprised but he smiled warmly. She smiled back confused but she didn’t gave it much importance…

“Let’s go?” he asked she instantly nodded. He grabbed two luggage and went downstairs to put them in a Taxi, but then he would come back up to get the other.

When Taemin left Eun Mi turned to Miri and she smiled. Miri smiled back to her with a funny smile. And then they both laughed.

“Miri-ah… Take care okay?” She hugged her. “I’ll call Onew to check on you!”

“Pssh…” Miri pouted. “You treat me like a little kid…”

“Oh! And aren’t you one??? You are just like Taemin sometimes!” She joked.

Taemin… you didn’t had to compare her with him…

Miri hugged Eun Mi again. She was going to miss her. Now she was going to be alone all Christmas…

Eun Mi once asked her if she wanted to go and spend Christmas with her family but Miri refused because she as to work… Now that SHINee are almost releasing a new album…

“I know Onew is going to take care of you!”

Yeah Onew. Miri was lucky to have him. He was the kindest person ever and her friend. She could say only, but now she has more friends… The other SHINee boys! Key even asked her if she wanted to go with him to the mall to buy some Christmas presents…

“Yeah I’ll be okay…”

Taemin came back and grabbed the 2 other luggage. Eun Mi turned at him and shouted.

“TAEMIN OPPA! You betta take a good care of her TOO!!!” She gave one of her scary shouts. Those shouts were “accept it or you’ll have to deal with me later”

Taemin rose his eyes a bit scared and he nodded. He turned his gaze to Miri who was laughing. He turned his gaze away before he do something stupid.

“GoodBye Miri…”

“Good Bye Unnie…”

They hugged once more and then EunMi left carrying her hand purse and the tiny luggage.

Miri watched the Taxi leaving by the balcony.

She came back in and looked at the apartment for a while…

“YEY!!!!! ALONE AT HOMEEEEEE!!!!!! Let’s throw a BIG PARTY invite some people over and HOT GUYS, drink some BEER until i get COMPLETLY DRUNK, and run around !!!

*Wait a minute… I don’t know anyone here... I don’t drink… and it’s too cold to run around …

I guess I’ll stick with my pajamas, ramen and dramas… Yeah! That’s a AWESOME IDEA! Yey! Way Better than party with hot guys drink beer all night and get extremely drunk and run around …

Yeah… waaaaay better….