I’m working with SHINee! Sa-weett!

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Chapter 10 - I’m working with SHINee! Sa-weett!

 

I turned and there was SHINee! My eyes widened.

 

“Miri???” Onew looked at me in shock. Minho, Key, Jonghyun and Mr. Jung Soo glared him confused. Huh? Where’s Taemin?

“You know each other?” Mr. Jung asked him confused. Before either me or Onew could answer Taemin entered the room running.

“I’m so sorry, I’m late. I was just finishing my last photos. So who is our new assistant?” He finally turned to me. “MIRI???” He shouted surprised.

 

Now everyone else is even more confused. I gave a nervous smile.

 

“She is my friend.” Onew explained I nodded. Taemin wouldn’t take his eyes of me! He is still starring straight! OMG OMG OMG! I’m freaking! I can’t even look at him!

Turn! Turn! ayayayyayayaya pleaase turn!

 

“Hum… she lives with my girlfriend…” He FINALLY turned.

 

Now the rest of SHINee is starring me!

 

“Yah! She is ONEW’S GIRLFRIEND??” Jonghyun shouted.

 

“What??? ANIYO!!!” I nervously waved my hands negatively.

 

“I’m glad you know each other! It’s going to be much easier for you guys to build a relationship.” The manager smiled. “Because from now on you’ll be working together!”

Onew smiled at me. I smiled back but my eyes quickly landed on Taemin. On Taemin’s shock face. He doesn’t like the idea… *sight*

 

 

Taemin’s P.O.V

 

Miri is going to work with us…

Why is this desperate spark of happiness ran inside me?

 

“Wow… the manager said that she speaks 4 languages! Not counting her fluent Korean…” Key said amazed. “Pretty impressive!”

 

We just left Miri and the manager at the waiting room. Now we’re heading to the changing room because we have a radio interview.

 

“So she’s Eun Mi’s roommate?" Jonghyun asked me. I nodded. “ So she is the “supposed” Onew’s girlfriend…?” Onew nodded and Jong continued. “Aaand now she is going to work for us?” Everyone nodded. Jonghyun blinked a lot. “Is this DESTINY or what???” And then he smiled.

 

“Indeed…” Key agreed.

“Well she is cute! Interesting… Very interesting!” Jonghyun said with his mischievous smile glowing.

Onew nudged his head. He groaned in pain rubbing his head.

“Yah! Don’t you even dare…”

 

“Huh? It suddenly started to rain badly…” Minho said looking thru the window making us all look too.

It’s raining rivers and it seems that it’ll be thunders…

 

“Let’s go?” Our manager appeared at the door. We nodded and grabbed our stuff.

“So I was just done talking with Mirian and I hired her!” Our manager stated calling the elevator. “She is still a college student so she’ll have a part-time job. So treat her well while she is with us!”

“Ye.”

“She will travel with us in the Christmas holidays to Australia.”

 

 

MiRi’s P.O.V

 

Part-Time in the school days and full-time in holidays and vacations…

Too much work but definitely worth. BECAUSE the manager showed me the REAL payment! MUAH AH AH AH AH! It is 3 times higher than the one that was on the papers!

And I get to work with SHINee! Sometimes I think that I’m living in a dream… Am I?

I pinched my cheeks very hard just in case.

OUCH! Nop I’m not dreaming!

*singing* I’m not dreaming! I’m not dreaming! xD

 

Hehehehehe

 

Huh? Coming back to earth…

How am I going to get home with this rain?

Just now I was at the entrance of the building, but i left because the i don't want to be kicked out, and now here I am under a porch sheltering me from the rain...

And it’s freezing out here…

I hope it’ll be over soon…

 

 

Taemin’s P.O.V

 

“Yeah I’m fine.” I answered Eun Mi. I called because we haven’t seen or talk to each other the whole day. We kept talking while I followed the others to the entrance.

When we got to the entrance the manager stopped walking. He look disappointed while talking on his phone. I kept hearing Eun Mi talk about her day. I would laugh and comment sometimes.

Even with this all Miri thing I still like Eun Mi…

But I still cannot deny this thing I feel when Miri is around…

 

Confused… confused…

 

“Guys, the radio interview was cancelled because the DJ got sick. So that means you have the night off.” Our manager stated.

 

We all nodded. We’re happy cause the day was really tiring!

“Oppa? Did you heard what I said?”Eun Mi asked. I was distracted. “Who was talking to you?”

“The manager. He said that we had the evening free.” I explained.

“Jeongmal??? Oppa don’t you want to take me somewhere today?”

“Eun Mi-ah mianhae… I’m feeling very tired and it’s raining…”

“Hum… it’s ok…” She sounded really disappointed. 

“Mianhae. I’ll take you out another day I promise.”

“Hm.” She agreed and hung up the phone.

“Onew hyung! Isn’t that your girlfriend? Mirian?” Key called pointing at a girl under a porch.

 

“Yes it is. But she is not my girlfriend.” Onew replied. “What is she doing there? Waiting for the rain to stop? It’s freezing like hell and the rain doesn’t seem like it’ll going to be over soon… I’ll take her home!”

 

“Not so fast…” The manager stooped him. “Remember you are the only one in the group writing and composing a song for the new mini-album. So you’ll have to go to the studios to prepare yourself.”

 

“But…”

The manager gave him a commanding glare and he shut up.

“Aish…” Onew scratched his head worried.

 

“Taemin-ah.” He called me. I already knew what he was going to ask. "Take her home would you?”

Somehow without hesitating I nodded…

 

“Annyeong!” My hyungs waved at me leaving in the van. I wave them back and then I turn to Miri’s direction.

I want to explore this feeling. I want to know it! What is it actually...

My heart was feeling anxious. I took a deep breath and I ran towards her.

 

“Hey…” I say while wiping the rain water off my leather jacket.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi! :)

New update! I'm sorry if the chapter was kinda boring. The next will be better...

Please look forward for it :)

And thank to the new subscribers, the comments and the support!

it helps a lot!    Please keep commenting, subscribe, and support me :D

Have a nice day!!