Ma Misun + Oppa Saranghae

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Anyeong everyone! Here is another update! =) I realy hope you'll like it!

So we are almost there! No not the end... :P but almost on the part of the story that everyone is waiting for! Onew's and Taemin's________

STOOP RIGHT THERE! 

Ok... I know u already was predicting these situations. BUT! they are AMAZING! in great situations each. ok im talking too much...

And for you reader that wants this fic to end quiqkly because u want to have less fics on ur subscriber list... im sorry to disapoint you.... (i hope i have none of those readers ;(  )

But to the readers that like my story.... MORE amazing/cute/awesome/heartbreaking/breathtking , etc etc things will happen =D!

Thank u soo much for reading and support my fic!!! thank you for the lovely comments and for subscribing! 

I hope you'll comment again!!!! (today...)

heheheh byye good reading!

BTW prepare ur self for this chapter... Because this is when it's going to begin the second half of this story... (aaaish i talk to much! look at this A/N!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 29 - Ma Misun + Oppa Saranghae

 

 

Miri's Theme

 

Miri's POV

My steps rushed as I approached the meeting place. I grabbed my bag which was annoyingly swinging and hitting my back.

Yes .. I'm late ... Good thing I live near the campus ...
Today was even colder than the others. My knees are dying of cold ... My audacity for not have used jeans ...

Okay. There is the Café.

I was going to enter the Café when the person in front of me, who was opening the door, brusquely dropped the door and it hit me straight on my forehead.

I moaned in pain while rubbing my forehead.

I open the door by myself and i start looking for MiSun.

Ah~ the heating in here feels so good!

Hm... Oh! There she is!

I walk towards a table next to the glass window, where a really long haired girl was sit drinking coffee and typing something on her tiny laptop.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I smiled. "I'm so sorry i'm late!"

"Oh, anyeonghaseyo... you're late?" She asked with a confused face. She took a look at her wristwatch and made an "Oh" face.

"Hehehe don't worry i came here early and I was so involved here on the computer that I didn't notice the time passing." She replied moving a her long hair to her back.

I sit and picked my notebook. She took a sip of her coffee.

"That one is on me!" I said.

"Hm? Wae?"

"Let me treat you a coffee for being late." I offered and she smiled.

We started working. We dicussed about the problem that involves our work. 

 

She is very nice. Besides working sometimes we would talk about other things. Like her 15 years old brother that likes soccer more than anything and his grades are horrible because of that. And everything else.
 
I found out that she is from here Seoul and her parents died 4 years ago. Since then she took care of her little brother. She didn't want to be separated from her only family, her brother, and because of that they had to find ways so that they could live together.
 
The most surprising thing is that, her father was a rich imigrant and they inherited lots of money. But court said that she could only inherit that money with 18 years old. And now she is 18 and she did inherited it and she can live with her brother. 
 
I think that this is lots of responsability for one girl to handle. She sure is strong...
 
A very admirable person. 
 
 
******************************************************
 
 
 
"What? No, sure... why so sudden? Okay. I'll be there. No. I want to go. Yes. I want to go and show some support. Okay see you there!" I hung up the phone. 
 
I was talking to Onew Oppa.
All of a sudden he was called to make an appearance in a Especial Winter Concert... He was called to sing the song we composed. 
Oh my god! I'm so excited! Okay... we finished the song but as i said, i still feel that something is missing... I still don't know what... But besides that the song is pretty good.
 
Woo~ I'm so nervous... 
Well let's not be! 
Onew is going to do fine! His voice is wonderful! And Taeyeon unnie is really good! Her voice is amazing. 
Oh! Didn't I mention this before? hehehe~ Sorry. The girl he chose was SNSD's Taeyeon! (hehehe with a little of my help of course!) But that doesn't mean that i sing as good as her. OH HELL NO! Not even in another life! :P
 
Anyways.
 
I gotta get ready...
 
 
 
*Later*
 
 
 
 
"Hey!" Jonghyun Oppa was the first one that saw me when i got there.
 
"Hi! When is it going to start?" I asked them as we walked together towards the other boys.
 
"Hum... 20 minutes I think."  
 
"Annyeong!" I greet the other boys. They smiled to me and replied. 
 
"Woah this necklace looks really good on you!" Key smiled looking at the necklace on my neck. 
 
I still have it on. I like it so much that i want to wear it everyday! I don't understand how, but this necklace overflows in me a warm feeling. I feel really good wearing it.
 
"Thanks!" I smiled bitting my lower lip while looking down at the necklace on my neck.
When I rose my eyes, they met with Taemin's staring right at me. 
I quickly moved my glance away feeling really nervous. My eyes uncounsciously turned again to Taemin and I noticed him looking away, scratching his head nervously.
 
While looking at him, my blinking nervous eyes turned to fallen worried eyes. 
A flashback of the two kisses we shared ran through my mind.
I still want to know why...
I was about to ask him that day at the cruise, why he kissed me. What was his reason. And, If the two kisses were accidents... 
Because... Ca'mon! 
Taemin has a girlfriend who he likes a lot! And I am a dumb still hopeful girl who still loves him. But clearly I'm not matched...
And I want to give up, you know? I want so bad to give up... but my heart is too stubborn! 
And now because of those kisses, I each day love him more...
And each day it is harder for me to let him go...
 
 
"Where's Onew Oppa?" I asked noticing that is not around.
 
"He's getting ready." Key pointed to door not so far from him. I walked towards it and opened it.
 
"Oppa?" 
 
Onew quickly turned to me, making the makeup artist back off him afraid of ruining the makeup.
 
"Ya! You're going to ruin the girl's work." I scolded with a smile.
"Oh! Choesonghamnida..." He bowed to the girl, feeling bad right away. He then turned again to the mirror. In that act his hands unwittingly beat on the things that were on the shelf in front of him making everything loose balance and fall.
 
That's my Oppa! =)
 
"Aish.. You're so clumsy..." I said joking. "Don't move."
He was going to clean it up but i stopped him.
 
"But..." He started.
"The girl is doing the final touches on you. I'll clean it."
Onew obeyed and stood still in his place. The girl bowed with her head thanking me, I just did an "Anyo" gesture.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
No One's P.O.V
 
"So... nervous?" Miri asked when Onew was done.
"Anyo." He smiled.
"Oh... but you looked really nervous a while ago." She joked.
 
*Your effect...* He thought biting his lips.
 
"No I didn't!" He pretended to be upset.
"Yeah right!" She smiled. And then they laughed together.
 
"Is Taeyeon here?" Someone asked from the other side of the door.
Onew shook his head confused. 
"Aaaaish!! She's not here! The Show is going to begin in 10 minutes!"
"Have you called her?" Onew asked.
"Ye! But her manager is not picking up!" The girl said dialing a number on a cellphone and she left.
 
Onew was getting a little worried, but Miri tried to calm him. 
"Oppa, don't worry she'll be here!" 
"Ne..."
 
 
10 minutes passed and Taeyeon still didn't arrive. 
The crew was starting to get crazy, because the show was going to start in a short time.
 
"GOD! This is not happening!" The distraught woman screamed walking from one side to the other.
"We have to find a solution ..." One person said.
"BUT WHAT SOLUTION??" She screamed again stressed. "This performance should mark the beginning of the promotions of the new mini-album!"
 
"Already?" Miri whispered to Jonghyun. He nodded.
 
"Miri knows the song!" Key yelped to the woman that was almost losing hairs due to her stress.
Miri's eyes widened in shock and then she turned to Key with a " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING????" face.
 
The woman turned to Miri lifting an eyebrow.
Miri backed her steps little scared by the woman's glare. 
 
"I-I d-d-don't-" She started to explain but the woman interrupted her.
"Can she sing?" She asked giving a big sight.
 
Onew walked a little closer.
"She was the one who helped me write the song."
The woman turned again to Miri with a small surprise face.
"She was the one singing on the demo?"
Onew nodded.
 
The woman snapped her fingers.
"MAKE UP!" She yelled leaving with a group of persons.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miri was still there with the froze with a shock face. Inside she shivered in fear.
 
"Miri? Jonghyun called her. Miri didn't reply.
 
"Oh god... The stage fright..." Taemin said worried approaching them. "Key-hyung! Look what you've done? Miri has stage fright remember??" Taemin yelled upset.
 
"Miri..." Onew ran to her and grabbed her shoulder, making Taemin back a few steps. "Are you okay? I'm sorry... please I'm sorry, i forgot..."
 
Miri heard him talking but she was to weak thinking on her stage fear.
"Oppa..." She muttered.
"Miri-ah look I'll just tell them to cancel the performance, okay?" Onew said restless and started to run to the producers.
 
Miri shoulders fell when Onew left.
Her heart was racing, her body shivered and she couldn't hold onto her breath.
And then thoughts came down to her mind.
 
 
 
**********************************************************************************************************************************************
“Miri-ssi, kwenchana?” I asked her. She was surprised.

“N-Neh!” She tried to smile. We started to walk.

“Ah…” I sighed looking up to the sky. “ Don’t you think that Taemin and Eun Mi look good together?”

She suddenly stopped and sighed. She starts to walk.

“Yeah… sure….” I was staring at her when she replied. I could see in her eyes how she was truly feeling, so I got straight to the point.

“Taemin is that guy isn’t him?”

“How?” She looked at me surprised.

“You can say I am a very observant person!” I smiled at her which made her smile back to me. “but don’t worry, it’s going to be our secret!”

 
**********************************************************************************************************************************************

The door opens and I see Onew standing in front the entrance door of the building about to press the door bell, he turns his head and sees me through the glass door, he waves and smiles. I wave him back and I return the smile while walking towards the door.

“Hi!” I greet opening and closing the door behind me. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to visit you!” He says with his cute eye smile. “I was worried about you and what happened in the after-party.

How cute is he?!?

“Thank you but it’s no big deal.”

“I’m your oppa, remember?”

I smiled at him.

“Hey... Do you want to lunch here with us today?"

“Sure!”

 

So went to the supermarket. 

On the way to the supermarket I told him everything.  I really needed to talk with someone. And Onew extolled this wave of trust, somehow I knew I could trust him.

 
**********************************************************************************************************************************************
"Annyeong!"  He said.

“What are you doing here?” I ask him trying to realize if it was really him who had been here.

“I came to get my stuff and saw you lying here sleeping like an angel. " He smiled.

I smiled nervously feeling my cheeks blushing for the compliment. He chuckled and sat beside me.
"Miri ..." His tone of voice changed I turned to him and he had his eyes on the ground. "Yesterday ... why were you crying?"
Then I remembered the conversation we had yesterday on the phone and I was crying. I sighed.
"Is it because of Taemin?" He looked up and stared at me. "You were together so I wonder if he is the one who made ​​you cry ..."


"You know ... He is not technically the one who made ​​me cry ... I did myself."
He looked at me confused.
"I am the fool for falling in love with him... No… I'm an idiot for not "fall out" of him. But I can’t. I try but I can’t. I can’t get his smile, his voice, his eyes, his laughter, his expressions when he does something he really likes, etc., of my head ... And now my heart hurts. It hurts knowing that he can be happy without me and I can’t be happy without him…”

I started to cry. One of those things that I hate in myself is that I am very sensitive… I cry easily… Veery easily…

I feel a pair of strong arms wrapping on me. I hugged him back as I let the tears fall on his shoulders.

After a while I was feeling much better. I remembered something. I laughed to myself.

“What?” Onew asked smiling.

“I… I was just remembering something that I used to wish when I was a 15…” I smiled looking at my hands while playing with my fingers in the couch.

“What was it?”

“It’s kinda stupid…”

“You can talk.”

“Promise not to laugh?” I looked at him. He pointed his pinky finger smiling. “Like... I watch a lot of Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese dramas so I get influence a lot of what they say or do… And I always wanted to be the girl in drama who had a best friend who was her shoulder at difficult times. Which for her was a prince on a white horse who goes running to wipe the tears with a handkerchief. Someone who always looked for her… Because I’ve been to such tough times in my life and I used to cry a lot. Almost every night. And I would imagine him coming in my room by the window and hugging me saying: ‘everything is going to be all right, just wait a little more…’ “

He chuckled.

“Yah! You promised that you wouldn’t laugh…” I shouted now feeling embarrassed.

“Ok…” He smiled. “Can I be that?”

I look at him stunned.

“Can I be that?” He asks again and then hugging me. “Everything is going to be all right, just wait a little more…” he whispers, my eyes widened.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

"Oppa!" She called to him running. Onew turned, and soon he saw her he smiled tremendously happy for seeing her again.
"Miri Annyeong!"
"Oppa you didn’t need to ..."
"hum... What…?" He pretended he did not know. She glared him with the "Are you sure you don’t know" look.
"Oh that! Hehehe. It is a gift, accept!"
"But ..." She looked to the ground, unsure.
"Now I can control you whole time!" Onew said leaving.

 

Miri ran and hugged him.
"Komaweo!" She smiled.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

"Want yogurt?" He smiled handing me an yogurt that he had in his hands. I didn't even noticed that! " I know that you haven't ate anything today. You have to eat something so drink it and then i'll pay you something to eat."

***

 

"Oppa I already told you i don't need a big sandwich!" Miri talked. 

"Excuse me she will have those really big sandwich." Onew speaked in english to the clerk. Miri turned to him surprised and gave him a punch on his shoulder.

"Aya!" He yelped holding his hurt shoulder.

"And I thought that you didn't speak english!" Miri shook her head pretending to be disapointed.

He did a merong to her. She then begged him to stop nagging 'cause if he buy her the big sandwich she would stop taliking to him. Onew then made a sad cute face and pouted. He apologized and said that he only wanted her to eat well.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Miri and Onew's Theme (click heere!!)

 

 

*He have always been there for me. When i needed the most and when i didn't. He held my tears and let out my smiles. 

I stood there. Receiving affection and not returning it back

How can I be so selfish? How can i not do the same?

He's my bestfriend. He is my world. Since I came here, he did everything to me. Why can't I give back?*

Miri deeply thought. She rose her glance to Onew, speaking to the producers.

*Even now he is trying to protect me...*

"Oppa!" She ran towards him. All the boys starred Miri surprised. She grabbed Onew's hands and looked at his deep eyes.

"I'll do... it!" She said between breaths.

Onew's eyes widened and he shoo k his head.

"No! It's alright. You don't have to do it!"

"No! Oppa, listen..." She took a deep breath. "This is important to you... And I want to be here for you for whatever you need. Like you've been there for me... You’ve always encouraged me. You’ve listened to everything I couldn’t tell anyone else. When I was down, you made me laugh. You were always near me. Whenever I was in pain, you were always with me. Thank you Onew."

 

Onew's heart raced and his body shivered. He was having breathing difficulties... The girl that he liked the most was so near and thanking him for things he thought that weren't enough... 

"Oppa... Saranghae..."

There.

The one word than can make the world stop was said.

By her.

To him.

 

"EH?" Key, Jonghyun and Minho shouted more shocked than ever.

Taemin froze.

His ears froze. His breaths froze. His heart froze.

Pain.

A terrible pain his heart. A pain he never felt before. A pain he never thought that he would feel. 

Agonizing.

Deadly.

 

At the other side Onew was frozen too.

"Oppa. I really love you. I don't now what would I do if it weren't for you." She hugged him. "You are my best friend."

 

Miri didn't measure her words and the impact that they would cause.  

She really did love him. But as friends...

 

"I'll sing with you..."