L♥ve Cruise? - Part 1

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

 

Chapter 24 - L♥ve Cruise? -  Part 1

 

 

The morning sun touched the window coming up to Miri's eyes. She struggled, squinting, trying to not wake up. Her hands arrived in the battle, trying unsuccessfully to cover with them the sun that struck her firmly. Finally she gave up. She lazily opened one eye and then tried to open the other.


She couldn't sleep most of the night. Nervousness had her from head to toe.
But nervous of what ...?

Taemin.

* TAEMIN! * She thought and  immediately turned to the other side of the room. Her eyes spot a boy lying on the last bed of the row without sheets on him, with a pillow between his legs and hugging another pillow. Her eyes widened by seeing him there. She slowly got up and and put her slippers on her feet one by one.

Shyly she approached his bed and looked up at him. 
 
If a person said that angels don't exist, Taemin just proved the opposite. No image was more pure and angelic than that. This guy is simply gorgeous... His serene face that was involved in his dreamworld was like a freshly made masterpiece by the creator. All corners were perfectly sculpted overflowing the beauty that many would kill for. The pair of eyes that she loved most, showed its beautiful curves that make them look like half-moon. His unkempt hair touched his face and a lock of hair almost touched his lips.
His lips ... Fleshy, soft, fluffy and magical. Those that left her weak, unstabilized, delighted, dreaming, and dying to touch them again..
 
Feeling her heart beating insanely she took steps backwards scared and she pressed her fists to her chest feeling her heart. 
 

* Everything is spontaneous, a bit adventurous.

Somebody please tell me where this is going...

Nobody understands...

Nobody has a love like mine, falling in love with a stranger.*

 

------------

 

Miri smoothly closed the door of the room trying not to wake Taemin up. 

She glances right and left and then right again, like a child crossing the street. But before opening the door of her room that is well ahead she hesitated. The boys can still be sleeping... How will she change? She had to go to the port and confirm SHINee's show and get the VIP tickets (ooh yeah baby... VIP ;D... let me dream okay? ). And she had to do go before 11 o'clock.

Miri opened the door slowly peeking inside to see the boys. When the door was fully opened she realized. No Boys!

They were gone! Oh well they must be taking breakfast right now.

 

“Oh my god, it’s 10h30!!!” She panicked and ran to the bathroom.

 

Miri took her bath, brushed her teeth, dressed, etc.  In a record time 40 minutes! *Impressive, impressive, I’m impressive!* She winked to the mirror.

 

 Already dressed Miri grabbed her things (of course includes her iPod :P) and was ready to go. When she opened the door, she came face to face with Taemin closing his.

 

“Good morning…” He said. Inside he was nervous thinking about last night, but happy because she was the first person he saw in the morning.

“Hum. Good morning.” She tried to smile.

Together they walked down the corridor side to side without saying one word to each other.

Why the awkward silence between them? They always thought that but none had the courage to stop it.

 

 “So… Have you been talking to Eun Mi lately?” Miri said while they were waiting for the elevator. Yeah…-good start Miri… (A/N: ironically)

Taemin was looking at the screen to see what floor the elevator was. Hearing the question his eyes fell on the ground and he felt bad.

“Hum… She sent me some emails…”

Eun Mi and Miri were exchanging emails as well. Miri was sad but more than that she was happy for Taemin being happy. Because, yeah she was hurt a lot because of Taemin but she loved him more than anything and loving someone means that you want to see that someone happy with, or without you… And if Eun Mi was making him happy that was enough.

Miri smoothly smiled to her aching heart. She knew that what she felt for him she will never feel for someone else...

“I love you.”

 

The elevator’s door opened giving them the sight of a couple kissing, cuddling, and giggling.

“I love you too.” The male said to the girl kissing her. Miri and Taemin were feeling awkward and when the couple realized that they were there they stopped.

“Oh, I’m sorry…”  The guy asked.* English accent.* Miri detected as soon as she heard.

“No problem.”  Miri said in English smiling.  They stepped in the elevator. “Enjoying Christmas holidays?”  She asked nicely.

“Yes!” The woman said smiling widely. “In fact we are in our honey moon. We married last year but we couldn’t come in honey moon because my dear here was almost being promoted so he had to dedicate more in the job.”

“Congratulations! You are from England aren’t you?” They nodded. “ Escaping from the cold and choosing the summer in Australia was a great idea!” Miri said still smiling at them. They are in honey moon and that was so sweet.

Taemin looked at Miri and them talking. All though he didn’t understand much of what they were talking, he noticed how nice Miri was. She smiled during all the talk and they laughed. He smiled just by seeing her smile. Now his heart was liking her more than ever.

“In fact we are going on a cruise today!” The guy stated, Miri smiled at the coincidence. “The Sweet Mary Cruise.” (A/N: okay this name . But I had to come up with a name :P)

“Really???” Miri was surprised and happy at the coincidence. “We are going in the same cruise as you!” Miri pointed to her and Taemin. Taemin didn’t understand so he thought that he should just smile.

“Oh! You are a freshly married couple?? You look so young but so cute together!”

Miri’s eyes widened and she blushed. She desperately  shook her head denying. People keep confusing the two as a couple.

“No. We are not together! Him plus some boys are going to perform at the cruise.” Miri tried to explain.

“Oh, Live performance we heard about that! It’s going to be interesting!” The guy said and the woman nodded.

The elevator’s door opened.

“So, what your name?” The woman asked while they walked off the elevator.

“Miriam.” 

“And you dear what is your name?” She asked Taemin giving him a nice smile. That, he understood well.

“My name is Lee Taemin.” He smiled gorgeously.

“Oh You are so handsome! ” She praised amazed. Taemin smiled and then turned to Miri. He didn’t heard well.

“She said that you are handsome.” Miri translated it to Korean.

“Oh! Thank you!” He smiled nicely bowing only with his head. The woman smiled nervously like a teen girl when a really cute guy finally says “Hi.” to her.

"We are Anthony and Olivia Walker.” The guy, Anthony, said.

“Nice to meet you!” Miri said.

“We have to go now. See you in the cruise!” They left.

Miri turned to Taemin and he smiled. Mir felt felt a little nervous by his smile, she flashed a quick shy smile and turn away nervous. Her eyes accidentally landed on the big clock hanging above the receptionist.

 “OMO! I’m late!!!!” She panicked. She made a quick goodbye bow to Taemin and left.

Unconsciously Taemin smiled again. His heart gave wonderful beats. His eyes could only see her. His mind was only focusing on her, nothing else...

 

* This arrow that’s reached my heart

Feels like a part of my body now...

Even though it hurts to death I can’t remove you, who’s stuck in my heart

Because it’s love...

Because for me, it’s love... *

 

Taemin walked to the common room of the hotel, looking for his hyungs. Once there,Taemin approached a group of guys talking and laughing happily.
 

"Good morning!" He smiled, sitting beside Minho.
"Yah! You woke up so late! The breakfast time is over." Key upset was berating him.
"I'm not hungry anyways."
"And Miri? Have she eaten?" Onew asked anxiously.
"Um ... I don't know. She ran out just now." Taemin answered and then let out a yawn.

 

"Ya you didn't sleep the night or what?" Key asked.
"Actually ..."

 

Taemin remembered last night and sighed.
"Last night we slept very late..." Minho started to speak.

"But totally worth!" Jonghyun made a slight merong. "Who knew she was so experient!"

"What you mean by that?" Onew lifted an eyebrow and glared him.

"When i was 18, I kissed only one girl in my entire life back then. But Miri..." Jonghyun spoke. Taemin looked at him too, a bit nervous.

"Ya... i think that it's super normal a girl to kiss guys before... Even... if she never dated..." Key defended.

"I'm not saying that it's wrong... Hmm... that must be how open minded they are where she lives. She said that they were more than 6 for sure. 6 guys! And she didn't even hesitated when she aswered that question!" Jonghyun smirked. (A/N: okay ...i hope u dont think of miri as a... NO she is not! ) :P

"Yeah whatever. When is lunch time? Bae gophayo! (A/N: it means: i'm hungry)" Taemin tried to change subject.

"I think I'll be her number 7." Jonghyun gave a mischievous smirk totally ignoring Taemin. Onew nudged him on the head. "Ouch!"

 

 

Lunch Time around 13:30

 

Miri's P.O.V

 

*Lunch Time! Yey!!! I didn't had breakfast so i'm starving! I have the tickets, (they shine!!!) and now I'm heading to the Hotel.*

 

Always with my iPod on! 

I do a new playlist full with new songs and with the songs that I never get tired of listening like; Noona Neomu Yeppeo, Genie, Gee, Supa Luv, and some Big Bang’s songs.

“Oh… There are the boys…” Miri smiled and crossed the Hotel’s restaurant and walked to the boys.

 

 

 

No one's P.O.V

 

“Annyeong!” Miri greeted taking the left seat next to Onew.  Onew smiled and slightly her hair. (A/N: put because i forgot the other name :P)

“Annyeong Miri-ah. We were waiting for you to come.”

“Ne. Let’s eat!” Jonghyun said getting up followed by the others to the self-service.

“Let’s go?” Onew asked Miri, she smiled and nodded.  Onew didn’t even notice that Taemin was still there. Onew grabbed Miri’s hands and took her. Miri’s eyes widened and she got surprised by Onew holding her hands. Taemin’s eyes widened as well and his mouth opened slightly because of the shock. Unconsciously he fell on the chair and stood there.

 

 

“Oppa you didn’t need to hold my hands…” Miri smiled nervously, trying to separate their hands.

“I like it.” Onew simply said that and smiled. Yeah… he actually liked it.

“Ok… Let’s get us some food okay?” Miri tried to avoid the conversation grabbing a plate. All though some of his actions were clear Miri just didn’t get them. She keeps denying the obvious.

Miri’s eyes caught Taemin at the table and she remembered something. Not knowing how to tell him she decided to tell Key. First she served soup on the plate.

“Key Oppa.” She called him and approaching him. Key turned to her. “Erm… We are going on a cruise. In one hour and… You know that Taemin get’s seasick… so I got some soup here, because he shouldn’t eat heavy food… I mean he would throw up anyway if he eats soup but it'll go out easier and it...”

She stopped talking noticing Key's funny face.

"Yeah... okay... no more details please?  Hmm... So what are doing here? Go and give him the soup!"

"I was wondering if you can deliver this to him..."

"Yah! Onew stop serving more chicken! We are in a restaurant for god sake! We have an image to keep!!!" Key whispered, it was more like a shouting whisper.

Miri turned to Taemin and looked at him. Key turned to Miri and looked at her and then at Taemin. "Tsk" he shook his head.

 

"Taemin here." Miri placed the soup right in front of him. Taemin looked at the soup and made a "ugh! soup???" disgusted face and then he rose his eyes to the person who brought the soup. 

"Key demanded!" She quickly said trying to blame Key. Taemin looked at the soup and he was ready to deny it but he looked at Key but Key was busy scolding Onew.

Sometimes between them it's hard to say who is the oldest.

Taemin grabbed the spoon and with some effort he started to eat. Miri smiled.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Annyeong slow and a bit boring chapie i know... but i decided to separate this chapter in two  parts so it wouldn't be long.

Read/Coment/Subscribe!!

thanks for everybody who read, commented and subscribed :)   

Tell me what do you think about my story!  and leave opinions or little reviews :)

And i am helping a friend with a new story The White Princess - How Taemin changed My Life    Go check it :)

 Here in my city it's so hot!!! School it´s going to start in less than a month :'( SHIREO!!!  i'm going to be junior this year (is that how we say 11th graders no?) 

My childhood is finishing so fast!!!!  (yes! im still a child!)

 well...bye... Have a great day!