My feelings…for you.

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Hi! Sorry for the late update i hope that it's not lame -___-' i've been so busy these days. 

YOu know while writing the last part of this chapter i was listening to "2AM- Confession of a friend" O.O LOL right timing huh? lol i hope that you'll enjoy the chapter! ^^ 

btw any grammatic errors, i'm so sorry i'm feeling really tired today (and it's midnight here...)

 

 

Chapter 30 - My feelings…for you.

 

Miri, Taemin & Onew theme

 

Seated on the couch, Onew was blankly staring at the television in front of him. Obviously he wasn’t caring about the program that was running.

 

All he thought about was Miri stealing a beat of his heart with the “I love you” statement, and then crash it with little words like: “You’re my best friend.”.

He couldn’t understand… Why?

Why say “I love you” and then combine it with “Best friend”???

Oh well…

His heart had to take it.

To bear it.

He already had fallen for her. Now he is bearing an awful heart ache.

 

Taemin, in the other hand, wasn’t happy either. He was laid on his bed staring at the white ceiling and rewinding the “Saranghae” moment in his head.

*Were her words true?* He thought.

Silly boy.

His ears were unable to ear “Best friend”. Yeah... he doesn't know what she really meant.

He is suffering for nothing.

His heart is sore, his body feels weak, his mind is struggling, his tears are on the edge…

His world is no longer shining because he heard the girl he loves confessing to another man. And even more frustrating, his Hyung.

The hyung who is one of his best friends. The hyung who he lives with and shares the best moment of his life, the beginning of his dream and life in the dream. Since they debuted. They cried and smiled together.

 

But why being in love for the same woman?

That just had to happen, huh?

to make everything harder…

 

*********************************************

 

 

One chance.

That’s all he needed. One chance to show his feelings.

 

Before typing her number he stares the screen nervously.

*Just call her already! It’s not that hard… It has never been hard… you always liked to call her. So why are you being like this today?*

 

Onew took a deep breath and quickly typed her number.

 

“Oppa?” A serene voice answered making him go back to the nervous state.

“Mi-miri-ah… A-Annyeong-!”

“Oh annyeong!” She laughed.

 “Tomorrow...”

“Hm?”

“Tomorrow... do... you... w-want to go out with me?” He began stuttering and he let go the words in a breath.

 

After a short pause  she answered positively.

“Hm… yeah oppa! Are the guys coming too?” She asked innocently.

 

Oh oh…

Miri-ah this is not a friendly date…

Another pause followed the question.

How can she ask about the other guys if he was asking her out! For a date.

Onew was disappointed, yet he wasn’t going to give up. He tried to smile and think positively.

 

“Ani. It’s going to be just us…”

“Ah~ johayo!”

“Are you… disappointed?” He asked and then cursed himself for doing such question.

“No! Why would I? You are my best Oppa, and I always have fun with you!” She gleefully replied.

 

They hung up the phone.

*It’s going to be okay…* He said looking at the floor while squeezing his hands. *It’s time to tell her.*

 

****************************************

 

As his steps were climbing the stairs, his mind was thinking about a way to tell her.

To confess.

His heart beat’s pace was increasingly growing, and he was shaking.

 

“Get in!” She invited him with a smile.

He nodded and took his shoes off .

 

 

“I’m so sorry, I’m not ready yet… I was looking for something and I got held up…” She tried to explain.

“Don’t worry. I can help…” He smiled.

“Oh no need to! I found it already! Hehehe.” She headed to the kitchen and then again to Onew. “Let’s go?” She asked while dressing her coat.

 

Onew’s glance got caught up by the glow on her neck.

His courage fell. Upon seeing the necklace on her neck, the fact that she loves Taemin ran back to his mind and his courage fell.

 

“Oppa?” She called the lost Onew staring her neck.

“Hm?” He woke to reality.

“Can we go?” She playfully smiled.

“Yes! Hehehe” He smiled scratching his head.

 

While walking through the town and looking at the stores windows Onew was a little quiet, trying to gain confidence again.

 

“Oppa. What’s wrong?” Miri suddenly asked worried.

“Nothing! Why would you ask that?” Onew quickly answered nervous.

“You usually are not this quiet… It worries me. So many funny things has passed by us and you didn’t do any jokes…”

“Hehehe believe me nothing is wrong I’m fine!” He insisted. “Let’s go eat something!”

 

*********************************

 

“Good morning hyung.”

“Good morning? Do you know what time is it?” Key said while reading a magazine.

“Sorry… I slept late.” Taemin apologized and sat on the couch. He was still wearing his pajamas.

“Go eat something! It’s already past lunch time!” Key demanded in a umma way.

Taemin just frowned and shook his head.

“I’m not hungry…”

Taemin took a look around and asked:

“Where are the other guys?”

“They went to visit their families.” He answered and then took his eyes off the magazine and stared Taemin. “But Onew.”

“Yeah? Where did he go?” Taemin asked casually.

“Out.” He replies still looking at Taemin, waiting for a reaction.

“Good.” Taemin was still lost on the TV channels.

“On a date.” Key finally said it.

Taemin suddenly jumped of surprise.

“What??? Onew hyung?? ON A DATE? with who…?”

 

Deep inside he knew but he didn’t want to accept and he was praying.

 

“With Miri.” Key placed the magazine on the table and stood in front of Taemin.

 

Taemin was shocked. He’s mind blanked right away and his heart beat stopped. The only thing alive on Taemin were his trembling fingers.

 

“You are going to stay there. Frozen? Look. I’m not taking sides or whatever. I just think that people could at least fight for their feelings.”

Taemin looked down to the floor with his sore heart and biting his lips.

Key kept talking.

 

“You know? Right now, Onew deserves Miri more than you do. He has done so much for her. And he is now fighting for his feelings. Answer me something. What in hell are you doing??? Suffering inside for nothing???”

“It’s not like THAT! It’s simply not the right time…” Taemin yelled.

“Then WHEN IS the right time??? Huh?” Key yelled back trying to get Taemin back to his senses.

Taemin abruptly got up from the couch and ran to the door. He grabbed a jacket ramdomly.

 

Onew and Mri's Theme (click!!)

 

“Do you know why I’m telling you this???” Key yelled to Taemin, who was restless, nervous, afflicted while trying to put socks on while dressing the coat. He gave up and threw them aside and wore the sneakers without socks. He was still not done dressed and he opened the door and left running.

He was still wearing pajamas…

 

“I’m telling you this because she loves you too.” Key said calmly when Taemin left. “And apparently you love her that much…”

 

 

***********************

 

“Oppa look! Isn’t that cute!” Miri pointed to a puppet show happening near them.

Onew stopped walking and turned. He smiled when he saw lots of children watching the show and having fun with their parents and friends. Onew then changed his glance direction to Miri, who was brightly smiling. He saw how she adored the show and the happy atmosphere in the air.

“Aish… You little kid!” He joked and patted her head.

“Ah~ Oppa! You are going to ruin my hair!” She scolded.

He just merong”ed” her.

“You keep calling me a kid but you do childish things too!”

 

 

***************************

 

*God please let not be too late. He can’t confess now. She can’t go to him.

 I’ll die.

I’ll definitely die…*

 

Taemin was running through the main street of Hongdae. Afflicted, distressed and almost going crazy.

He was looking for her with all his strength. His feet were growing cold and his knees were shaking with the cold as time passed.

 

“Did you like it? Was it fun?” A woman asked her kid while holding his hands and smiling. The little boy gave a huge smile and nodded enthusiastically.

“Yes! I liked the clown puppet best!” The little boy replied happily.

Taemin stopped and looked around. Many families were walking on his direction. He curled up on the coat and tried to cover his face. Then he looked up to where the families came. He saw a small and colorful stall. In the plate on top was written: Christmas Puppet Show. 

His eyes ran across the area trying to find the Miri.
But nothing.
Every minute that passed he felt more anxious.
* And if he has already confessed? * 

*Andwae*

 

 

 


Meanwhile
 

 

"Boo!" Miri suddenly appeared in front of Onew.
Onew not even scared, looked at her with a sillylook.
"Are you trying to scare me with a Santa Claus doll?"
"Tsk." She pouted and placed the doll on a shelf. "I want my Oppa back! What did you do to him? Where is my happy Oppa?"
"Aish, this child." He nudged her forehead gently with a finger.
"Stop treating me like a child! I'm a woman! You keep treat me as if I were your annoying little sister."
"You're not." He smiled. "Today I'm just feeling a little out of me."
"Can you tell me?"
"Hm ... I don’t know ..." He turned and started playing with a wooden doll.

“Ok, Oppa. Look. I’m not trying to be annoying or nosy. I know that sometimes people are in a certain mood. But if that’s the case you should have stayed at home and I would understand…”

Onew stopped playing with the doll and his heart beat pace began to grow. His body shivered.

He placed the doll at it’s place and he left the store.

Miri’s eyes widened.

“Onew!” She ran to him.

 

Onew stopped walking and turned around to her. She stopped in front of him confused.

“Miri-ah… If I tell you something…” He started but then he stopped talking and looked down.

“Oppa talk.” She begged. “ Why are you like this?”

Onew took a deep breath and slowly rose his eyes towards hers.  

“It’s because of you… because I like you…”

“Oppa. I like you too, I’m sure that this is not the reason and-”

“No Miri.” He interrupted her. “I really like you.”

Miri was surprised still not understanding the situation. How does he really like her? She asked to herself.

“I know…” He took again a deep breath. “I know that you love Taemin, but I couldn’t help… I fell for you. It hasn’t been a long time since I realized that. Those unnecessary shivers whenever you smile, that undeniable pain I feel when you cry. I never thought that I would fall for you I never thought that I would get into this condition. I’m sorry but I love you…"