The concert and the after-party

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

 

Hello! :D I'm sorry for the late update... but here it is! i think this chapie is long too :P but it sure is interesting! you'll see! (well i hope you find it interesting :P)

i have i sort of a warning to make... i really don't want rate this story so i'm not. not that i have something "adult" here, it's just like two sentences that contain things that EVERYONE knows (i know it since i was kid!) but i feared that it might be "too much" so i putted it all in red now is up to you if you want to read it or not, and it really doesn't make difference if you read iy... at all... but my friends were like: "post it, its funny!" so i did! 

ok im going to stop talking and let you read this chapie ;) Please enjoy, if you like it comment! :D and who are not subscribe pleeeaase subscribe :3

 Have a good day! :D

oooh ps: i don't know why but when i copy and paste this story from my computer to here some letters or even words are missing. so sorry for the trouble...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 5 - The concert and the after-party

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

*Backstage at the concert*

 

“30 minutes to the concert!” Someone shouted from outside the dressing room repeatedly banging on the door in afailed attempt to rush everyone.

“Hey, I don’t like this one, can I change it please?”Key asked politely, further hampering the work of the new assistant stylist. He kept changing costume over and over again, not that he wanted to do this to her, but did not feel well  in the clothes he had tried.  The girl just nodded and told him to choose one outfit in the rack.

Their manager came in and when he saw the mess that dressing room was he went crazy.

 

“KEY! Why aren’t you dressed??? ONEW! What happened with your hair??? JONGHYUN! Why don’t you have make up on??? TAEMIN! Huh? Where is Taemin?”He yelled nervously.

 

“yeah, he’s right! I haven’t seen Taemin in a while…” Jonghyun said.

 

“Ah, there he is clogging up with chocolate that the fans gave us!” Onew pointed to the sofa at the other side of the room.  Taemin was listening to music with his headphones while eating them all in a row. He looked nervous.

 

“Ya! Don’t you dare to eat all of them! I kill you! “Jonghyun yelled, but Taemin wasn’t listening. He wanted to get up and knock him in the head but he couldn’t because the hairdresser was arranging his hair. “You’re going to get fat!”

 

“Pfff… L.O.L” Key spelled in English. “he needs to get some weight….”

 

MinHo was the only one ready, he went towards Taemin and took his headphones off his ears.

“Huh, Hyung? What’s up?” Taemin asked surprised and nervous cause he was caught.

 

 

*At the girls house*

 

“Omo! We’re late!” EunMi was talking to herself running around the house only wrapped by a towel. Then she ears Miri yelling alone in her room. Curious she goes there.

 

“Ya! That is all you’ve got??? That ninjutsu !” Yelled Miri to her laptop wagging it without stopping. She was wearing home clothes and her hair was all disheveled.

 

EunMi was staring her, she took a deep breath and tried to stay calm.

 

“Miri…?” She started. “Why aren’t you dressed?”

 

Miri looked up from the laptop and gave her a “What you mean?” kind of look. EunMi kept glaring her. They stood like that glaring each other for a while. After a few seconds Miri jumped out her bed startled remembering that she had to get ready for the Concert and the after-party.

 

“It’s already seven! The concert is supposed to start at seven thirty which means we are going to be there around eight thirty IF you hurry up!”

 

“Ne… mianhae unnie… I’ll try to be fast!” She apologized running to the bathroom.

 

“What is she watching so interesting?” EunMi went to Miri’s bed  and took a look on her laptop. On the screen you could see this cartoon boy with blond hair dressed in orange all over, he had whiskers drawn in his face she clicked twice with the mouse and she saw written Anime-Naruto Shipuuden. “ “IS she some kind of a nerd?” She said to herself joking.

 

“I don’t think so… I would say that im just a soft Otaku (is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly animemanga, or video games.)” Miri said making EunMi jump of surprise.

 

Eun Mi shot her a deadly gaze.

 

“I’m going!” Miri grabbed her towel scared and ran again to the bathroom.

 

 

*1hour and 31 minutes later*

 

“Miri-ah! Are you ready???” EunMi yelled from her room while doing her make up. “ Aish! This make up is all mesed up! I Have to do it again!” Eun Mi said to herself stressed and feeling lazy.

 

“Almost done!” Miri yelled back.

 

 

*Back to SHINee*

Nunan neomu yeppeo…

Replay, Replay, Replay…

 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!   (fans screaming)

 

 

In Taemin’s mind

EunMiiii… where are you??? Why aren’t you in the VIP spot? There are two empty places…Aish! Five more songs and we are done. EunMi….~~~~

 

 

*Back to the girls*

 

“Taxi!” EunMi called, but the taxi was full. “Taxi, TAXI!!!! Aish!”

Miri was quietly looking at her.

“Oh, Miri. Here, put this in your purse it does not fit in mine… Too much make up!” She said Miri nodded. “TAXI!” she yelled again, finally one stopped she gave Miri and let’s go sign.

EunMi kept looking at the watch. The auditorium was only 10 minutes away by car, but they were caught up by traffic.

“What? This IS NOT happening to me!”She complained. “Ajusshi is there some kind of shortcut?”

“No, just a looongcut!” He joked, but EunMi wasn’t laughing, only Miri and the driver were laughing their off.

“Unnie… I-I’m Sorry but this was funny!!Ha ha ha ha ha!” Laughed Miri.

EunMi gave her an stress gaze and she stopped.

 

*20 minutes later*

 

“Omo, faster Mir!”

 

“Wait! Sorry but with this heels this is fast!”

 

“Here you go beauties.” The ticket clerk said when they reached the door to the VIPs.

 

They finally got there. EunMi was searching for their places while Miri was clumsily walking behind her with her eyes fixed on the stage. She sat, unconsciously she was looking for only one person, Taemin.

SHINee was about to sing their last song “Life”. Miri’s eyes ran all over the stage looking for him, she could not see him but she could hear him. Around her everyone were looking up, she raised her eyes too. And that’s when she saw angels. Five angels flying above the audience. From where Miri was she could see the public that looked like a night full of stars moving with the music.

He was everything and all she could pay attention at. Up there to her eyes he looked so pure. His voice came in her ear and traveled throughout the interior, taking possession of her heart and her feelings.

She remembers all the times when told to stop being stupid, she just was a fan of some fools Koreans across the world. But she didn't gave up on them. She was much attached, she thought “she fell in love” for one of them. She did not know what to think, she just had to get everything clean. She really cared and that obsession has grown even more. But when she arrived in Korea, she noticed that she really loved him. Yes… she was surprised to find him, but her heart beated in another way. Because she just did not felt the same when she met Onew, it simply was not the same thing... When she looked Taemin straight in the eyes she realized that she could die for him…

She looks around and saw that everyone were hypnotized by the music, she looked back at him and he was smiling. She loves his smile. Just like that her face made a big smile and from nowhere tears fell.

 

 

Taemin’s Point Of View

 

“Great Show guys!” Our manager said highfiving all of us. “I’m sure you touched everyone’s heart with the last song! You’re going to have an interview at Monday about this concert and I’m sure we are going to hear a lot of good and positive reviews!”

 

We all went so happy! There were screaming like “Yey!” “Assa!” and “Daebak” and a lot of laughs.

 

“What are you guys still doing here? You have 30 minutes to get ready for the after-party! Hurry!” remembered our manager causing everyone to run.

Man! I didn’t see Eun Mi the whole concert! I hope she is okay…

 

“I saw her don’t worry! When the show ended she was at the VIPs clapping.” Minho hyung commented making me calm.

 

“Don’t forget! Fighting!” Jonghyun whispered passing by me and then he turns around and does an “Hwaiting” sign winking.

 

FlashBack

 

*9 hours ago*

 

“ Onew-Hyung you kept missing the steps! Just be more focused please.” Key hyung advised him.

 

“Whatever… I’ll see that later, it’s lunch time!” He replied happy.

 

“He needs to get a girlfriend!” Teased JongHyun.

 

“It’s not that he can’t have one! He’s a pretty difficult guy! If he doesn’t fall at first sight with a girl he may not fall for her anymore!” Minho got in the teasing game as well.

“Wuah… i'ts awesome to have a girlfriend, it’s wonderful to go on dates, when your girlfriend makes you a delicious cake, when you make her surprises…” Jonghyun suddenly stops and turns to me. I was happily and quiet eating my food when he nudged me hard on the shoulder and gave me his mischievious smile.

 

“Ouch!”

 

“Yah Taemin-ah! Have you EVER made Eun Mi a surprise?”

 

“Hyung you needed to do that? I don’t think so!” I said not hearing what he said.

 

“Yah… Pity her! She has a boyfriend that doesn’t even care to make her surprised! Don’t you know that you have to light up the flames of your young passion? Affz… you’re still a kid.”

“Yah! I’m not a kid anymore! And… and she never asked me such thing…”

“Pff…” Key rolled his eyes. “ Ya, pabo! PABO! Do you EVEN know what does suuuuurprise means?”

“Yap! Still a kid.” Jonghyun repeated.

My face became red.

“W-Well... I don’t know what to do…”

Jonghyun and Key’s eyes started to glow. They came to sit next to me. Onew and Minho Hyung weren’t even interested and they kept eating and chatting with each other.

“This fish is good isn’t it?” Minho asked to Onew like if they were the only ones at the table.

“Ne… But I miss chicken….” Onew rose his chopsticks while dreaming awake and he accidentlly stick them in his eyes. "Ouch!"

Awkward silence at the table, everyone are staring at Onew.

“Whatever! Onew Sangtae…” We all said in unison.

“Well Taemin here is what you need to do…” JongHyun and Key exchanged glances as if one is reading the other’s mind.

“At the after-party after the concert you’ll grab her hand and you’ll take her somewhere you can be alone….” Continued Key.

“And then slowly you’ll kiss her lips. It will have to be the best kiss she ever had! She will looove it! Trust me!” Jonghyun was getting excited. “And maybe….”

“Maybe what?” I asked nervously.

“When is your two months b-day?”

“Hum… the week before this one, we were in the Philippines, so couldn’t spend that day with her.” I replied puzzled because of the question.

“Is that right? So you can make it up today! You can become a man today! “

My eyes opened so big I was stunned. My heart was beating miles per minutes! And I was redder than my t-shirt and my hair….

Tonight, me become… a man… Omo!

“ Here.” Jonghyun said handing me this white plastic with something that had a round shape in it. My mind just froze…

“Yah why you’re handing him that!?” Onew yelled.

“Protection!”

“Like me!” Key said taking like 15 condoms in a row all attached on each other. “I have different flavors!”

“I'm kidding! You’re a really gullible person!” He laughed at my face. “That day will come if the two of you are ready.”

 

End of Flash back

“Is everyone ready?” Asked the manager.

 

“ye!” we all replied.

I was looking at my reflection in the mirror. I stood there for a awhile analyzing every line in my face.

Wow… I’m getting older… I’m a 20 year old man now…

 

“Yes you look handsome! Now let’s go or the manager is going to cut our heads off and throw them to the crocodiles!” Onew Hyung stated sticking his tongue out, I smirked.

 

 

No one’s POV

 

 

 

When SHINee arrived at the ballroom everyone started to clap. They bowed like 3 times.

“Annyeonghaseyo! This is the shining SHINee! Please enjoy the party.”

 

*10 minutes later*

 

“Ah… Why oppa didn’t come to meet me yet?” Eun Mi pouted.

 

“He is talking with, which I guess are important people. Be pacient.” Miri said looking at the table full of delicious food. “Uuuh this looks tasty!” Her face was happy. Eun Mi was staring her with a “what you doin?” face.

“Itadakimaaasu!” Miri said in japanese sticking her tongue out cutely and then putting a little food in the mouth.

“Hum… They are talking to some Super junior boys…” Eun Mi commented making Miri spit.

“What? Sup-er jun...ior???” She coughed.

“Yap. And here it comes some SNSD girls… Hum that one is Yuri, Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun, aand  that one is Yoona. Oh... aren’t them Amber, Sulli, Victoria, Kristal and Luna from F(x)??? Wow today is a big day!”Eun Mi continued excited.

Miri was startled that moment. Almost all of her K-Pop idols were there in the same room as her! She slapped her own face to see if it was a dream. Then she felt dizzy…

 

“I think I need to the bathroom.”

“Wait… I’ll go with you.”

 

*With Taemin*

 

“Oh Taemin-ah, great concert!” Kwon Yuri said.

 

“You looked just like an angel!” Continued Tiffany smiling playing with his cheek like if he still was a kid.

 

“Oh Noonas, thank you! Really!” He smiled at them and them he bowed and left. “Hum… Eun Mi-ah! She was right there like five minutes ago… Aigoo my cheeks are hurting...”

 

*Back to the girls*

 

“Wow… my life is ROCKING!!!!” Miri yelled and some girls who were entering the bathroom glared her like she was retarded.

 

“Miri you are defenitly crazy…” Joked Eun Mi punching her sweetly in the shoulders and then she returned to what she was doing, putting make up. Miri laughed.

“Let’s go?”

Miri took a deep breath, she gulped in funny way and she nodded.

 

*Back to Taemin*

 

“There she is…” Taemin turned to his hyungs and they made the “Hwaiting” sign, he looks back at her. He was extremely nervous again he looks back to his hyungs that were getting impatient. They made “go for it” gesture. He took a deep breath and he decided. “Let’s go!”

 

PUM

 

The lights were out. He couldn’t see anything. He could only hear voices complaining.

“W-What happened?” Taemin said to himself confused. But some how he felt relief. “What if I do it like this? I Know where she is. I’ll go straight.”

But he was unsure of where she was. He walked straight and then he stopped.

“I’ll just call her to see exactly where she is.”

 

*Again with the girls*

 

“Why are the lights off???” Eun Mi asked.

 

“Don’t know…” Miri replied as confused as Eun Mi.

 

“Where is my cellphone? I’ll light us up a little…” She started to look but she couldn’t find it. “Maybe I left it in the bathroom. Let me go look.”

 

“I’ll go with you.” Suggested Miri.

 

“No need I’ll be fast… the bathroom has emergency lights so it will be easy to find.”

 

“Erm… Ok.”

Eun Mi left.

 

Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby

 

“Huh?” Miri opened her purse and she saw Eun Mi’s phone ringing. “My Oppa”” was written on the screen.

 

 

*Back to Taemin*

 

When he saw Eun Mi’s phone ringing he hung up before anyone could answer. With fast steps he reached her. He grabbed the girl by her wrist and continued to walk fast.

Miri started to be confused she starts to think that it’s Eun Mi who is pulling her, but they were walking too fast.

 

“Wait!” She said but he cuts her.

 

“Sssshhh!”

 

Now she is not understanding a thing. Taemin didn’t had a clue of where he is dragging “Eun Mi” who actually is Miri.

He bumps into this big metal thing. He runs his hands around it and he accidentally clicks on something. He continues to run his hands over it to see if he could find an exit. He finds a courtain. Taemin opened it and tried to dragged the supposed Eun Mi but she was struggling.

 

“Get in…” He says. She got stunned for hearing a guys voice.

 

“What? No!” She yelled.

 

He pulls her in. The place was tight, it only fits two persons in it. Suddenly he hugs her. His chest touched hers, they could feel each other hearts beat. His warm body made her stop struggling. He backs a little from her, and with his hands he slowly and gently raises her chin. His lips touched hers making them feel sparks inside. Their lips were the perfect fit. Suddenly they separate their lips. They were shock by their body iman. Their hearts were loudly beating. He wanted to taste more of it, her kiss. He kisses her again the kiss got more intense, his tongue was looking for hers and when they met each other it was like they were dancing with perfect sintony. It was just like magic.

They heard some noises like “Flic” some times and some lights coming going like thunders, very fast , but they didn’t cared about it. The only thing they cared was to take advantage of that moment.

Taemin got little confused… But since the first touch of their lips he realized…

She is not Eun Mi…

But, why didn't he stop then?