The one in my mind / OMG!

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Chapter 3 - The one in my mind / OMG!

 

 

Eun Mi Point of View

 

“Miri-ah! Let’s go! We are going to be late!” I yelled lying to her, it is only 7h40 and school starts at 8 o’clock.

“Ne unnie! I’m coming! Ash! Where’s my….

I started to laugh quietly. She is so gullible!

*BANG* I heard from her room.

“What happened? Miri-ah kwenchana?” I was worried.

“Huh… Yes! Damn it! Ash….” she grumbled and finally came out of her room. She looked so cute!

“let’s go!” She smiled.

When we arrived at the university we had to separate. She went to her department and I went to mine.

“Annyeong!” I said and she replied.

On the way to my class my phone biped. It was Taemin’s message! I was so happy.

Baby did you sleep well? I was just thinking on you, I woke up with you on my mind ;D. That’s it! I just wanted to let you know that!

Saranghae <3

then I replied

Oppaaaaa~~~~! Good morning! Yes I slept very well! of course… I was dreaming about ya! ;P

I love u too!

After that message my day couldn’t be better!

 

 

 

MiRi’s Point of View

In my iPod the «“Hana” One by SHINee» started to play.

When I heard Taemin’s voice in the song my mind became muddled. The more I felt the lyrics and the melody the more I was thinking about him.

I love him,… yes… I do… It’s not little… a lot! My heart beats for him. His smile is all that can make me continue to live in this world.

But just thinking that he loves someone else my heart sinks… it hurts… it hurts… so much…

This single question flows in my mind: “What about now?” I’m going crazy. My tears want to fall but, I can’t cry… people can see me cry… then I hold those tears with all the strength that I have left.

I change the song for 2NE1 - Can’t Nobody.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“It’s already lunch time!” I say to myself while looking at the clock hanging on the wall when the bell rang. Eun Mi told me to go meet her at the cafeteria. But I have to go to the school office to go get some books. Affz… I have so many work to do! Since I came in the middle of the semester I’m late in some contents (like 80% of them because I can catch up the others very quickly :D)

I decide to go get those books first. Since this department has his own office I can make it fast.

*30 minutes later*

“Ok this took longer than I thought!” I was running the faster that I could with some books in my hand. This age woman was being really slow with her cleanings. She said that after she is done cleaning she would give me the books! So I decided to help her. I hope unnie is not mad at me right now…

Gosh! I really need to get a cellphone!

When I arrived I saw her sitting in a table texting and laughing.

“Unnie, mianhaeyo… I’m late I know… I was…” I stopped. “ Did you wait a lot? Are you bored?”

“No. I didn’t get bored at all! Me and Taemin oppa we were texting each other!” She said with a big smile.

All of the sudden my heart fell.

“H-Have you eaten already?” I asked forcing a smile.

“No, I wanted to wait for you. Let’s go I’m starving!” She said.

“Me too!” I said rubbing my stomach and I pouted.

 

 

Wednesday

 

Taemin’s P.O.V

Oh… finally practice is over! I’m so glad! Today I want to go on a date with Eun Mi. Well I could call her to ask if she wants to go, but I feel like making her a surprise!

Me and the hyungs, we got in the car heading to our dorm.

“What’s up with all the rush?” Minho Hyung asked when he saw me running to my room. “Be careful you can fall!”

“I want to go on a date with Eun Mi. I got to hurry up and take a bath!” I replied.

“Look at him! Women have some kinda power!” Teased Onew hyung smiling.

I took bath and I got dressed. Then I made my way to Eun mi’s apartment.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

There.

 

I rang the bell hoping to kiss her right away but the other girl opened the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I greeted.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo…” She stammered- I smiled but she turned her face quickly.

“Unnie! It’s Taemin….” She called.

Eun Mi came out of her room fixing her hair.

“Oppa? What are doing here?” She asked.

“I came to ask you out!”

“Really? OMO… Oppa mianhae… I was just getting ready to take Miri to the mall…” she apologized.

“Oh… is that so…” I looked at Miri but she turned, weird, then I turned back to Eun Mi.

“Hey! Do you want to go with us? It will be fun! “She asked smiling, I had gone to the mall with Eun Mi before, and I tell you it's very tiring! She goes to over 20 stores and takes a long time to choose and we always return to the first store...

“What?” Miri yelled in English and we both, me and Eun Mi glared her. “Hum… I mean… if he goes with us a lot of people will run after him! They are not going to let him alone remember that he is a famous singer...” she explained nervously.

 

 

MiRi’s P.O.V

Oh Sh*t… Oh Sh*t… Oh Sh*t !!!

I hope they’ll buy this.

“Yeh… She’s right…” Phew… sigh… “Oppa! I have super-dooper-major idea!!!” Taemin and I glared her confused. “ a disguise! Yeswe just need to make you unrecognizable with some glasses, a hat and maybe a wig!”

Ah… he’s going…

 

 

At the mall

Taemin’s P.O.V

We walked like 30 stores! How much I walked today is much more tiring than practice! It looks like Miri’s priority are not the clothes but things for her room decoration. I kinda like her style. She buys a little of different kind of styles and she mix them.

Here we go to another store… Eun Mi and MiRi are looking for a dress for Miri. She tries one dress, she doesn’t like and she changes to another.

“Miss can you take these to my friend please” Eun Mi asked the clerk who worked there.

The girl nodded and answered to her phone that was ringing.

“Babe…” I hug her and kissed her on the cheeks. “I’m so tired… Let’s take a break….” I suggested making my cutest puppy face.

“Ow… we can’t! I’ve got to find a dress for Miri to wear at your concert’s after party on Saturday…” She said.

Oh…true the after-party…

“Woo… that’s cute!” She said pointing to a dress. “YAH! DON’T YOU DAAARE TO TOUCH THAT DRESS!” She yelled making the girl back off the dress. She just “dishugged” me and ran towards the dress. I was in shock and I confess a little bit scared. Better never piss Eun Mi off…

“Yeh… How is she now? What at the HOSPITAL???” The girl that had the dresses just turned at me and bowed. She apologized and asked me if I could take those dresses to Miri. I nodded and she gave me them and she went away.

We are the women dressers?

 

 

 

MiRi’s P.O.V

I don’t like this one… Let’s take it off.

OMG… It’s not getting out!

*Zzhhs*

OMO! I ripped it! AAAAHH! How much it cost….?

“WHAT! 3000500 wons??? You must be kidding!!! It’s like almost 2000 euros” I whispered, well that was more like a yelling whisper” and I started to panic.

“Miri-ah…” Someone called me from outside.

“Unnie!!! “ I opened the curtain when I saw that it wasn’t Eun Mi… it was TAEMIN! …

We exchanged glances, he stood with his mouth open as I was. I was stunned! I could not think! Then he looked at me from bottom to top. He shivered all over. After that i quickly covered myself with the hands and he turned his head to the other side. He put the clothes into my cab and ran. I closed the curtains in a crash. And I fell to the ground with my eyes wide at what had just happened….

I could not believe! Taemin just saw me ! (technically)

AAASSSHHH..!! Otteokae? My life is OVER! Now how can I look him in the eyes again?

AFFz… I could at least have worn a lingerie…

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************

Wow short chapie! in my notebook it looked long! well hope you enjoy it! :D

have a nice day!