Angry mom+Getting a job D; (Waaaaeee)

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Chapter 8 - Angry mom+Getting a job   D; (Waaaaeee)

 

 

 

MiRi’s POV

 

“Miri-ah… Miri-ah…” someone was calling me but I was too tired to wake up. I’m sure I’ve only been sleeping for two hours… that’s what I get for studying till late…

“Miri-ah…” She knocked on my door.

“Hmm…” I moaned negatively.

“Miri-ah…!”

I finally got off my bed and opened the door.

“ Unnie… What happened..?” I rubbed my sleepy face; I could barely open my eyes.

“It’s for you…” She handed me her cellphone. Like me she was very sleepy. She left rubbing her face like a baby. I closed the door then I putted the phone on my ear. My eyes were half closed, my brains weren’t working so well.

“Helloooo?” I yawned.

“Mirian! What took you so long!” It’s my mom.

“Mom I was sleeping… You know it’s 5am…” I forced my vision trying to read the time at my iHome (my ipod radio).

“Oh..yeah… I forgot about the time-zone… You have to get a cellphone because i can't keep calling you by that girl's cellphone!”

“Whatever. What’s going oooonnn?” I yawned again

“Miri you are studying economy/business… isn’t it?” She asked calmly.

“Yes and???” I just wanted her to go straight o the point 'cause I'm almost falling because i am too sleppy to talk on the phone..

“TELL ME WHY THE BILL OF CREDIT CARD IT’S SO HIGH!!!!” She yelled making me back of the phone.

 

Now! I’m SOOO awake!

 

“Mommy…. I had txo buy xome txings for my room and… and… and…” I said with a almost fading baby voice. Yeah! I’m the the daddy’s girl! Now I’m trying to be the mommy’s girl!

 

“No “Mommy” and baby voices with me!”

Ok I failed. This woman ain’t easy.

“I just want to know what you bought that almost lead us to bankruptcy???”  Seriously? This woman loves to exaggerate the facts! “Oh wait don’t tell me so I won’t have a heart attack!”

Told ya.

“Mom! Don’t say that! You’re too young too have an heart attack….”

“Don’t change subject!”

“I didn’t…” I whispered to myself.

“Well your father and I, with a little help from your brother…”

Fred… Yooouuu….. (A/N: Fred is my older brother)

“We decided to cut your money. So you’ll have to get a…”

No! Don’t say it! Don’t say it…

“Job!” She finally blurted.

“Mom! Why??? When Micka entered college she didn’t had to get a job! And you know Micka’s relationship with money!”

Yeah my big sister…

“Yeah? But back then you were in high school not in a university in Korea! IN KOREA! Do you think I can afford two girls in such expensive universities? One in America and another in Korea? Do you think that I’m some kind of wealthy bank???”

“But mommy…” I wined.

“No job no money, ok? Bye. Because international calls are expensive.”

She hung up.

 

I fell on my bed like a big elephant falling on the ground. Aigooo~~

Now I have to get a job… a job! I’m too lazy and she knows that!

Buaaaahhh

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After-school I walked around the neighborhood searching for a… job… 

But after 2hours I gave up.

 

“I’m home…” I said closing the door and jumping on the couch. My feet are hurting…

“Annyeong!” Eun Mi popped from nowhere making me jump.

“Woah you scared me!” I glared her holding my chest trying to breath.

 

“So who was it earlier?”

“Oh that?” She nodded.

“Just my mom.” She made an “Oh” face. Hey!

Eun Mi can help me get a job! She lives here since she came for highschool. She might know a way to get a part-time job!

“Unnie? Do you happen to know how to get a job?”

“A job?”

“Hmm… My mom is going to cut me money because I spent a lot.” I sighed.

“Hum… There are some announcements on the newspapers.”

The newspapers!!! How can I be so DUMB!

 

I went out to buy like 10 different newspapers then I returned home.

Eun Mi helped me to search. I said a lot’s of “No”s and “They don’t pay enough”.

 

Suddenly Eun Mi looks at me with a silly look.

“How about this one? You’ll just have to know pole dance, some seductive skills and sweet talks!” She laughed.

“Yah. Seriously?” I threw her a pillow. I’ve got to admit we’re kind tired right now. So jokes really help the energy grow up again :P

"Well… they pay well…” I joked and she almost believed.

 

After a while laughing she put it aside and picked up another. I was scratching those who did not please me and with a red pen and circling the ones I could think again. Yes .. I am a bit picky ...

 

“Personal assistant needed” I read the title of an announcement. And in the rush to seek I jumped to the part of requirements. "You need to speak at least two foreign languages. Do not need a diploma. It has to be honest, responsible, diligent and mostly very patient. The other conditions will be discussed in the interview. We’d like to inform that this job it’s like a babysitting job."

 

“Babysitting???” I shout surprised. “What does personal assistant has to do with babysitting??”

“They pay well…” Eun Mi said looking at the paper too.

“But it’s not the amount that I need…”

“Plus they have more hours of work then the others… Extra-job”

“What? Forget it!”

 

After an whole day calling (being rejected most times), searching more and more. We finally decided to go back to the assistant one… Yep… they don’t pay enough but it’s better than nothing… I didn’t knew that for babysitting we needed to know two languages… L.O.L

 

“Hello?” I tried to fake my tired voice when someone picked up the phone. “Good Morning. I’m calling to know if the job for the personal assistant is already taken…?”

“Unfortunately not. We haven’t find someone capable for this job because the payment is low. So we don’t have so many appliers.”

 

“I would like to apply for the job please…”

“Have you read the part of the announcement in the paper that says that this job I more like babysitting one?” He said.

“Yes… Look I kind desperate here so I’ll accept.” I sighed.

“Great! I’d like to arrange an appointment for you tomorrow at 6 pm.”

“Yes… sure… Huh huh…” I agreed taking notes of the address where he would be tomorrow. “Thank you for the opportunity!”

 

“Tomorrow at 6! Hwaithing!” Eun Mi said doing a Hwaiting when I hung up the phone. I return her doing a Hwaiting sign too.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This chapter was supposed to be longer but i decided to cut it cause it was too long so the other part is in the other update. Please wait for it! and comment! :)

Meanwhile are you looking for a good story? check Dolitle123 's stories! I really recommend HeartBeat - How Taemin changed my life. (click on the blue words)