My new chicken buddy Oppa!

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

 

Chapter 4 - My new chicken buddy Oppa!

 

 

Eun Mi’s Point of View

 

“I got the dress! I got the dress!” There I was singing and jumping with the dress in hand. Then i see Taemin running anxious. “Oppa!” I yelled making him stop.

“Huh?” He moaned surprised. I walk towards him.

“Where are you going?” I ask rolling my hands into his arms.

“Hum… Me? Nowhere! Ha, ha, ha…” He laughed nervously.

Ok… That’s weird. Whatever.

“Come and sit!” I suggest pointing my finger to the sofa. “We haven’t seen how Miri looks in those dresses that I choosed yet. All though we’re girls, we still need a guy’s opinion!”

“O-Ok…” He agreed.

“Thank you!!!” I Thanked him giving him a soft kiss in his mouth. “I love you.”

 

At the women’s dressers.

“Miri-ah!” I called but she didn’t answer. “ Can I come in?” Still no answer. So I slowly open the curtain, and there she is! She was sitting on the floor with her ​​head resting on her knees. “Miri-ah WHAT HAPPENED? “

“Unnie?” She said lifting her head and looking at me with her eyes wide of surprise.

“What happened!” I repeat getting on my knees too.

“Er… Nothing! I was just…. just…. my contact lenses! YES! I was looking for them!” She said, rubbing her hands on the floor and looking around as if she were blind.

“I didn’t knew you used contact lenses… Well let me help you.” I offered preparing myself to search.

“No! No need to! I just remembered I have another pair in my purse! He he he… “ She explained.

“Oh okay… so, try these dresses and then come out and show us how you look okay?” she nodded and I went outside. I’m really having fun shopping! “We’ll wait for you outside!”

 

Taemin’s P.O.V

…………Ok… Erm……

I HAVE to apologize! I mean she FOR SURE wont forgive me, but… “Aish!” I say scratching my head.

Eun Mi just went there, I hope she doesn’t tell Eun Mi anything… Aish! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!My eyes were stuck! I couldn’t get them out of her ... Well… she does have a beautiful body…

WHAT? Lee Taemin! What are you saying??? Stop thinking! STOP! ~

Aigoo…~~

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Ding Ding Ding

Oh! My cellphone? Yeah my cellphone… “Where is it?” I say quietly to myself while looking in the pockets of my pants. I rolled around on the sofa in the act of looking for my phone, I almost fell.

“Yeoboseyo?” I finally found it! “Hyung?”

“Hi! Taemin-ah, what ya doin?” Onew hyung asked with this kind of baby voice.

“I’m at the mall near Eun Mi’s house with her and Miri her housemate. Why?" I replied and asked.

“Hum… you know… I’m here at our dorm by myself… you know… Key went out to visit Nicole, jonghyun went practice for the singing contest his going to be on and Minho… Minho is playing soccer with some of his friends…” He said.

“Why didn’t you go with him?” I asked already knowing what he meant with all of that.

“If didn’t at soccer…” He complained.

“So you want come meet me here don’t you?” I said going straight to the point.

“Well don’t you mind? I mean you must be on a date with your girl…”

“Hum, not really… She is shopping with Miri” I explained you can come.”

“Im on my way!” He said with an cheer voice. I told him the store and the floor where we were.

“Oppa!” Called me Eun Mi. “ Who were you talking to?

“Oh… It was just Onew Hyung. He’s coming to meet us here.”

Really? Yey!” She smiled. Then something came on my mind.

“I forgot to tell him to wear some kind of disguise!”

“No worries he’ll remember!” She smiled. I looked at her and I kissed her on the cheek.

“Er… Unnie?” Someone called. We turned and it was Miri! WOW… she looks beautiful! 

First dress

 

 

<-------- The first dress

 

“Miri-ah! You look gorgeous!” Eun Mi yelled to her. She gave a shy smile. “I like this dress but I think that it it too simple! Let’s look at the others ok?” Eun Mi said.

Miri was smiling to her and then she looked at me. Suddenly I felt nervous and I turned my head to the other way.

 

 

 

 

 

She tried the second one , she looked great on it too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

     .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And she tried several others:

  

 

And then the last dress... She look amazing... My heart skipped a beat in that precise moment.

 

Eun Mi’s POV

OMG! This is totally THE DRESS!

She looks really beautiful In it. Of course! I choosed it! hahaha

 

 

MiRi’s POV

I guess this is the dress im going to wear…. Unnie is smiling widely at me and Taemin is looking at me too…

“Unnie?” I called her wanting a response.

“Miri-ah, this one, is the one!” She said.

“Jinjja?”

“Ye! Well Taemin… you are guy…. what do you think?” She asked him and we both glared at him.

“Huh… It’s fine…” He says turning his head away. Fine? I knew it! I look awful!

“Just fine? Yap you are not the best person to ask…”

“She looks wonderful!” Someone said. He had glasses, an hat and a scarf hiding his face.

“Hyung?” Taemin called surprised.

“Yah! How can you just say that she looks fine?!? You really don’t know how to treat women!” He nudged Taemin.

“Mianhae…” He said embarrassed.

“ Forget it…” I said feeling a little down because of Taemin. Then the guy unwrapped the scarf from his face and he smiled. Hey… I know that smile…

“Lee Jinki!” Eun Mi said. Lee Jinki? Wait Taemin called him hyung and his name is Lee Jinki? Let me see if I do 1+1 I get 2…. Oh My GOSH! That is SHINee Tofu Leader ONEW? Uff Uff Ufff UUfff ok Miri  breath…. breath!

“Hi Eun Mi!” He greeted. Eun Mi grabbed me by my hand and took me towards him.

“This is Miri!” She presented us. “And Miri, this is Onew!” and then she whispered to me. “SHINee’s leader!”

He gave me a hand shake followed by his gorgeous smile.

“Oh… It’s already 21 o’clock.” Taemin said.

“Dinner is on me!” Onew offered.

 

We went to KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)! ;D

“Hey, Eun Mi, does Taemin gives you a lot of work?” asked Onew teasing Taemin.

“No, he’s a sweetie!” Smiled Eun Mi giving Taemin a kiss on his nose. At that moment I buried my head in the menu

“Hyung! Can you stop embarrassing me?” Taemin asked making a funny face, and Onew returned him sticking his tongue out.

We all laughed at them, then they changed the subject.

“Miri-ah, what are you going to eat?” Asked Eun Mi.

“Chicken!” I answer excited.

“Yah! Pabo! Of course you’re going to eat chicken!” They all laughed. “I mean have you choosen yet?”

“Oh… I don’t know they all look delicious!” I replied pouting.

”Yeah… It’s so hard!” Onew said

“Oh chicken god! You made us these angels but why have you created so many delicious way to eat it?” We (me and Onew) said in unison. We both looked at each other and laughed.

“I’m just going to choose this!” We said again at the same time pointing to the same order. This time we all laughed.

“You look so cute together!” Eun Mi smirked. I look cute together with Onew? Wow that’s awesome…. but how I’d wish to look cute with an “other” person…

 

After a when we’re done eating.

“Ah, maaaa….” me and Onew, said in harmony ...Eun Mi and Taemin just glared at us. Eun Mi gave a suspicious smirk.

“So, Miri. I’m very impressed! you speak Korean so well and fluent! How did you learn? Do you have any Korean relatives?” Onew asked smiling.

“Thank you! And, no. I don’t have anyone Korean in my family. I learned online in a website called Talk To Me In Korean!” I Explained.

“Jeongmal?” He said surprised. “But why Korean?”

“Hum… because of….” I was going to say but I was afraid.

“Someone?” Taemin asked. I looked at him right in the eyes. You just don’t know how much I want to scream it’s you…

“Hum…” I nodded feeling down but faking a smile.

“Someone? A friend? Or a lover?” I nodded to the last one.

“That’s why you came to Korea? Ow… this is so romantic.!” Smiled Eun Mi. “Have met him yet?

“Y-Yes…” I was going to lie and say “no” but somehow that was what came out of my mouth.

“So…?” Asked Onew.

“So, it wont workout!” I replied with a sad face, I couldn’t fake it anymore.

“Why? How was it? What happened? What did he said?” Asked Eun Mi impatiently not breathing once.

“Calm down.” Said Taemin putting his arms around her which made this seem ironically hilarious.

“He…” I took a deep breath. “He has a girlfriend… And he loves her and they look happy together. I really don’t want to ruin it all…”

“Oh dear…” Eun Mi said getting up of her place and hugging me. Taemin and Onew both glared at me. I took a fast look at Taemin and I said:

“Ok! It’s life isn’t it? He was the main reason but now I really want stay here! Korea it’s Awesome! And I met two SHINee in one week!” I winked.

They all gave encouraging smile.

I limited myself to hide the pain and smile with them.

 

 

 

Onew’s Point of view

Taemin and Eun Mi look weird! They are whispering to each other and looking at me and Miri…. Taemin looks like he is not understanding a word, she keeps nudging his head and laughing. O-Oh here they come….

“Omo! Oppa… I have to go to the library to go get some books for my school work. Can you accompany me?” She asks with this suspicious smile.

“But the library is closed by now!” Said Taemin and she gave him a killer gaze. Even I got scared. “OH yeah! I’ll take you there!”

“Hey, Onew can you take Miri home please?” she turns at me.

“We can go with you guys.” Miri suggested, I was going to nod but she cut her.

“NO! I-I want to spend some time with Taemin…”

“Oh…” Miri sighed. “Ok Bye.”

 And they left. Me and Miri kept watching them leave. I turned my head to Miri and I realize her sad expression while looking at those two.

Wait… at the restaurant she kept giving fast looks at Taemin when he turns his face. She hesitated when he completed her sentence with “Someone”. If we link this with the fact that Taemin has a girlfriend and she doesn’t want to ruin their relation with. She is just too kind to do that. then the guy IS Taemin…

Hum… let’s see…

“Miri-ssi, kwenchana?” I asked her. She was surprised.

“N-Neh!” She tried to smile. We started to walk.

“Ah…” I sighed looking up to the sky. “ Don’t you think that Taemin and Eun Mi look good together?”

She suddenly stopped and sighed. She starts to walk.

“Yeah… sure….” I was staring at her when she replied. I could see in her eyes how she was truly feeling, so I got straight to the point.

“Taemin is that guy isn’t him?”

“How?” She looked at me surprised.

“You can say I am a very observant person!” I smiled at her which made her smile back to me. “but don’t worry, it’s going to be our secret!”

“Oh, thank you so much! Really!" She grabbed my hand and started to shake it very grateful.

“Hey… You know that Eun Mi and Taemin are trying to get us together don’t ya?” I said.

“Yap, so obvious!” She said rolling her eyes. “FAILED!”

We both laughed. She is really a nice person that just had the bad luck of falling in love and not be matched…

“We’re friends now! Call me oppa!” I suggested.

“Oppa?” She gave me a gaze.

“Yeah, in a friend way!” I laughed. “Your new here you may not have a lot of friends, I want to be your first oppa! You have me here for whatever you need!”

She laughed.

“Ne, Oppa!”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did this chapter go? man i stood up all night writing it on my computer... Im tired im going to sleep now, i have history test tomorow byyyee wish me luck ;P

hope you enjoy it! :D

 

(warning here!!!! the web site Miri was talking about: Talktomeinkorean.com really exists! me HaeRin and dolitle123, we are studing korean there! :D so pass by! Oh another thing I do not own that website ok? im just a student.)