Cute Oppa + Taemin Sick + It Happened Again...

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

 

 

Here's a new update!!! Yey!

While writing it I was hearing Miss A's new album I love "Help me" and "Goodbye Baby"!! xD

But first of all I wanted to thank you all for those lovely comments that are bringing my self-esteem up...

Thank you very much  for everything!  the support by subscribing, commenting and reading :)

I truly, really, jjinja, apreciate it!

well i hope you like the chapter! Read, comment, subscribe, give opinions, ask questions, whatever you like! 

Good reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 16 - Cute Oppa + Taemin Sick + It Happened Again...

 

Few days later.

 

Onew’s P.O.V

 

“Hyung where are you going?” Minho asks me when I left the breakfast table.

“I’m going to dress my winter clothes fast.” I reply running to my room.

“But our schedules start in 1 hour. We still have plenty of time.” Key shouted from the kitchen.

“That’s why! It’s because our schedules start in a hour that I’m running out of time!” I explained coming back to the kitchen.  They stared at me puzzled.  I sighed and I waved them goodbye. “I’ll be here in time. I’m just going to the mall to buy something

“The mall?” They asked confused before they could say anything I left the dorm. While walking to my car (A/N: yes he has a car here but he doesn’t used it too often) I put my nerd glasses on and my hat.

 

 

At the mall

 

Hopeful no one will recognize me…

I got to the second floor and I started to search for a mobile store. I hope the one that I buy will suit her taste. Since she came to Korea she didn’t buy any cellphone. How can I contact her? That’s why I’m buying her one! It’ll be my first present for her.

I entered one store and I start to look in the windows for cellphones for girls. I don’t know her taste very well… Well I should buy a sophisticated one or a cute one? Hum…. I think a cute one… Yeah definitely.

Man. There is so many… colours, type, model, shapes, sizes…

  

Yellow? Green? Purple? Pink?

Hum…

“Can I help you?” A young woman with this store uniform asked with a smile.

“I think…”

“Is it a phone for you or someone else?”

“Someone else. It’s a girl.”

“I see… can you tell me about her?” She asked looking at the phones.

“She is cute… nice and bright… sometimes shy sometimes outgoing… hum… a sensitive person… she is happy all the time… I mean almost…” I try to explain her when I said “happy all the time” I hesitated because there are these few moments…

She took different colors types of a a cellphone model.

“I think she is a Yellow person… this one is lovely…” She said picking the yellow one and handing it to me.

“Huh? Yellow?”

“Yeah… I think that her favorite color might be yellow!”

“Oh… Thanks.” I say looking at the phone. Well it really looks like it’ll suit her… “ I paid for it and I left. I looked at the cute bag where the cellphone was and I smile.

“Oh my god! I’m late!”

I looked at my watch and ran.

 

 

No one’s POV

 

That same day at night.

 

“10 minutes for the show!” Someone shouts from outside of the waiting.

Everybody was working hard and faster because they were a bit late. Miri still wasn’t used to all this pace of work. All thought she was very lazy she worked hard. *Lazyness aside please!* She thought to herself.

“Jonghyun-sshi here you have them...” She handed Jonghyun the accessories that were missing in his look.

“Miri-ah, you’ve been working with a us for almost a week… Let’s talk informally and call us oppa.” He asked pouting cutely. Miri looked at him and laughed.

“Miri-ah he’s right!” Key smiled followed by Minho nodding.

“Arrasso.” She laughed. Then she handed the others the things left in their look too.

“Key oppa… Minho oppa here you go.” She smiled. And then she approached Taemin. She hesitated and gave him his hat quickly. “Taemin… here you go.”

The other SHINee exploded into laughs. Miri was now blushing. Taemin didn’t even turned his head. He was ignoring her these past few days. And Miri felt that.

“Miri-ah you are funny…” Key said laughing with his hands covering his cheeks. “You call all of us oppa and you miss Taemin like that? He is older than you.”

“Yeah but…” Miri was now embarrassed.

“5 minutes!” Someone shouted interrupting everything and making them stop the conversation . Miri quickly returned to work. And the others returned to the finishing touches.

 

Taemin stood up from his place. He shook a little. His head was hurting a lot. He put his hands on his head and he fell again on the chair causing a huge sound.

Miri turned her head and saw him lying in the chair in a unusual way. She ran towards him and saw that he was half unconscious. Her eyes widened of concern. She put her hands on his head and he was burning! She panicked and called the manager.

“Taemin is burning in fever!” She told the manager. She began to grieve. He told her to calm down. But she couldn’t. He ordered her to go pick a medicine at the ward downstairs. She ran really fast and reached the ward. In the hurry effect she grabbed the medicine and dropped others. She quickly cleaned it all up, trying not to cry or sob. She ran back to the dressing room and now Taemin was lying in the sofa sweating with the other SHINee around him worried. Key took the medicine and placed it on Taemin’s mouth he slowly lift his head a little more so he could swallow it along with the water. Taemin gasped a little.

There was one minute left for the Show and the SHINee boys had to perform. But they had to do it without their maknae, the main dancer. In that one minute they distribute Taemin’s part thru the members. No time to rehearsal it’s Show time.

“Good luck!” Miri yelped to the SHINee boys that were leaving the room alongside with the other people. They left her alone taking care of Taemin. The SHInee boys flashed a smile to her and waved her from their backs.

She turned to Taemin who was still hot, sweating and . She went to the bathroom and grabbed a small bowl and filled it with water. She came back to the room and placed the bowl in a chair next to Taemin and put two cloths in it. Then she made some tea and put it on a table beside her and left it there in case he wakes up now. She was now staring him and his hair telling him to calm down and everything is going to be alright. As she looked at him at heart bounced filled with the love she felt for him. Then she saw how uncomfortable he was in those clothes. She had to take them off… Her eyes wide in the thought, she gulped… her hands trembled while approaching his jacket. She slowly each button one by one. She wasn’t worried about the cold weather because the room had enough heating

 

He kept  in pain and that slowly killed her inside. Her hands across his back until forwarded to the other side of his body. She lifted his body slowly and with some effort because she was not that strong. She bit her lips taking account of the feeling that she felt there holding him. She carefully took off his coat. And then rested him on the sofa again. When at last succeeded she gave a heavy sigh of relief.
She picked up the cloth that was in the water and twisted it. Then placed the cloth on his head. She grabbed the other and twisted too. She wiped the sweat from him gently with it.

"Miri ...?" Taemin moaned with eyes half open still breathing heavily. She  looking at him startled because he was saying her name ...?
"Erm ... Yes it's me ..."

He tried to stand with his hands shaking and his head dizzy, but fell back again. Miri quickly grabbed him so he couldn't fall hard.

 

 

“I need to go… I have to perform with the hyungs…” He said with his dry lips while trying to get up again

“Stop Taemin. You are sick and you aren’t capable right now!” She tried to pull him back down.

“No. Let me go! I’m not that sick. Ok? I h-have to go!!” He insisted. She stopped him
again.

“Taemin! I’m telling you! You are not going anywhere! I’m not going to let you go and faint in the middle of the stage! You’ll get worst! Okay? So hear me once! Please…” She begged.

 He obeyed with his widen eyes staring her. He couldn’t help it. She took over his heart beat again.

 He lay down and rolled on aside. She was sore on the inside. She loved him too much. And she could no longer handle this feeling. Every day with him made ​​her happy but the pain was bigger than that happiness. She could not understand why she loved him so much and he doesn’t feel the same.

Eun Mi came first…. * Perhaps her love is stronger than mine ... I'm pathetic. *
Miri prepared to get up from where she was sitting when she felt an hot and slippery hand grab  on her wrist.

 

"Don’t go ..." Taemin begged looking at her wrist, his hand were pressing it. He felt restless and wanted her around. Miri shocked didn’t turn her head to face him. She shivered. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and sighed. She turned to him with trembling eyes trying not to shed a single tear there, in front of him.

“Okay…” She sat again. Taemin was now trying to seat in the couch. He was tired of being laid there. Miri tried to help him.

 

And there they are. Sitting face to face. Miri stared at the wall trying not to maintain eye contact with him. On the other hand Taemin stared at her. He stared at her straight and didn’t took his eyes off her. His tired eyes stared her serenely. She realized and began to feel nervous and blushed. Uneasily she scratched her head and rubbed her face afraid of having something wrong with it. But he didn’t stop. So she decided to face him. She turned and looked at him but his penetrating eyes only left her more and more nervous. She gave up turned back to her "beloved" wall.

 

"W-Want to drink tea?" She ask him pointing at the cup of tea she made but then regretting because it must have cooled by now.

He shook his head.

Taemin turned his eyes to another direction which made Miri sigh in relief.
In that moment he was not taking possession of his body anymore ...  his feelings were. 

He grabbed Miri and pulled her to him.

Without thinking twice he pressed his lips against hers. Kissing her passionately. 

At last ... he finally let go. 

He released everything, his feeling for her in that kiss. Sparks travelled through them like it did in after-party. The two hearts followed the same pace beating wildly. He pressed a little more. And the kiss got more intense.

He finally let his tongue inside her meeting with hers and making her shiver a little. The contact between them was wonderful. The hot breath of the two found themselves intensely, inside they shivered up a feeling of wanting more. 

 

 And then they slowly parted their lips one of another ... Miri covered with her hands feeling surprise and stunned. Her heart was beating too fast. She couldn’t understand why he did it and why she thinks that she has experienced this kiss before ... 

Before ... 

Before ... 

*THE AFTER-PARTY! * She shrieked in her mind.
Taemin was getting weaker and rocked back down. His fever worsened and now he saw everything blurry. Slowly disappearing ... He was now only hearing the screaming voice of Miri.

 

"Taemin-ah!!! Taemin!!!"