Taking me home

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Chapter 11 - Taking me home

 

No one’s POV

 

Miri was leaning against a wall with her eyes staring at the rain, her ears were busy enjoying the music on her iPod and her mind immersed in her thoughts. She was distracted and the music really made her think about ... him.

It was getting dark. But she was not afraid. She liked to occasionally stay in her corner and listen to her favorite songs and with her eyes distracted looking at something, even if it is not anything interesting.

 

*thunder*   (A/N: just think on a sudden loud thunder every time I put this)

 

Someone tapped her shoulder smoothly. At the first time she didn't felt it, but the second time she turned her head slowly pulling a listener off one ear. When she saw him, her eyes widened in surprise.

 

“Taemin?” She asked blinking.

“Hi…” He said shyly. He was feeling awkwardly  nervous and his mind kept remembering the kiss.

“Erm… Onew-hyung told me to take you home ‘cause he is busy tonight. And because it’s getting dark, he is worried about you.”

 

No. He shouldn’t have said that.

 

“Oh… only because he told you…” Miri whispered to herself kinda disappointed.

“Hum?”

“Nothing…” She smiled. “Thanks for coming.”

 

“So should we a taxi or ride a bus?” He asked looking at the rain. “The apartment it’s like 40 minutes away by taxi so the bus would take longer.”

 

*Let’s take the bus then…* She thought looking him straight at his face with her heart beating increasingly faster.

He turned back to her making her turning her head away quickly dodging her act, scratching her head.

 

“Taxi!” She blurted but regretting later of what she said. Even Taemin didn’t want hear that answer. Somewhere deep in him he really wanted to know her better.

But would that be betraying Eun Mi? He didn’t know but he was eager to know better about the feeling that Miri brought him.

Those 40 minutes were simply not enough.

 

“Ok… wait here…” He said running up the road with the rain leaking in his body without mercy. He shouted to call taxis but none stopped. He dind't even tried to protect from rain. He kept there running and calling for a taxi. The rain wouldn’t stop for anything and Miri was starting to get worried.

“Taemin-ah!!!!” She yelled. “Come back!!!”

 

*thunder*

 

The noise of the rain, the thunder and the cars made him unable to hear her.

“Aigoo~ he’s going to get sick if he stays longer!” she grieved. Then she took a deep breath inside and shouted the loudest shout she could release.

 

“TAEMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

He instantly turned. His wet hair flew and splashed against his head.  (A/N: HOOOOOOTTT xD)

Miri did a “Come Back” sign. He ran back towards her. Already sheltered he began to wipe the water from his jacket. He was wet from head to toe. He shook his hair with both hands what caused a few drops fly straight into Miri’s face.

 

“Sorry…”

Miri shook her head.

“Atchim!!” he sneezed turning his head away.

“OMO! Taemin!” She shouted worried with her eyes wide. He turned and looked at her rubbing his nose with his wrist.

“Are you okay? Aaaisssh! I knew you could catch a cold!” She panicked.

 

Impatiently Miri unwrapped her scarf off her neck and slowly started to wrap it around his neck. He lowered his head a little in order to get in her level. Taemin startled watched Miri. All the turns that her arms made over his shoulders, his heart beat faster and faster. And her heart followed the same pace. They were too close. Unwittingly his head was close to her neck and his nose inhaled the sweet scent of her body. He got even more nervous and redder. His breath on her neck made ​​her shiver and she blushed.

 

She is finally done. A wave of relief rushed them inside.

 

“Done. That should keep you warm…” She said letting him go.

“What about you? I cannot keep it! You’ll get sick!!”

“No. Don’t take it off.” She stopped him. “I used to play a lot in the rain with my friends when I was little. So I’m quite used to it!” She smiled.

He glared her still nervous.

 

*thunder*

 

“So we should take the bus. It seems like no taxi is going to stop.” He said.

She smiled happily.

“Let’s see… the bus stop is over there.” He pointed. It was quite far. Due the rain… yeah it was quite far. “We’ll have to run. First to the tree over there and then to the bus stop."

He looked at her, she nodded and held her bag tight.

“1… 2…” started to count. “Let’s go!”

They ran as fast as they could. Miri unfortunately was wearing high-heeled boots so it made it more difficult.

  <--------   yap these... (A/N: cuuute don't you think??)

 

With a lot of effort they finally reached the tree. She was tired because it was very difficult to run that distance with heels. And then something suddenly came thru Miri’s mind. And she freaks out.

“Taemin! Let’s go already! We cannot stay under a tree!”

“But you look tired… I can wait you to recover yourself.”

“No I’m not tireeed…”

“Huh?”

“They say that trees attract thunders! Let’s go already!”

 

He looked at her frightened face. She was truly scared.

He took of his gloves and placed them in his pockets.

He grabbed her hand, he smoothly fitted his fingers with hers and held tight. Stunned she looks at him and then at their hands with wide eyes. His warm hands were simply delightful.

Without any warning or counting he ran pushing her.

 

*thunder*

 

She uttered a cry. That just made Taemin run faster so they could reach the bus stop to ease her fear.

 

Almost getting there Taemin tripped. He tried to balance so the two wouldn’t fall, he grabbed bus stop pole with one hand. Miri was more unstable, she slipped, Taemin opened his arms in order to catch her ​​and she fell into his arms almost falling again but he grabs her with a hug. Still thrown over his arms she tried to stand.

 

That was awkward for both. They arranged their coats and they went to shelter down "that thing at bus stops where people sit to wait for the bus" (sorry I do not know the name ...)

They were wiping the water when:

 

“Oww… you look so cute together! The way you helped her? Reminds me when I was young with my husband!” An old lady said smiling at them. They looked at each other stunned and then to the ajumma.

 

“Aniyo!!! It’s not like that!” They said in unison waving negatively.

“Hahahaha! You even do things at the same time!” She laughed. They both became red. “Oh, here is the bus!”

They looked at a bus coming. Yes it was their bus too.

The old lady tried to get up with the help of her crutch. A hand grabbed her waist for support. But then came a third hand. Third hand? She looked up and smiled. Taemin smiled back. With his help has become easier to get up. When the bus stopped in front of them, the door immediately opened. Slowly but with careful steps, they went in step by step in no hurry. Miri was behind them smiling, he was so cute... When they finally went up all the steps, Taemin took out his wallet prepared to pay three persons.

 

“Three please.” He asked ready to give the money but the old lady slapped his hand. “Ouch…”

“You young man save the money so you can take your girlfriend in a date! I can pay my ticket!” she said. "That's why I have retirement money!" She winked.

Taemin chuckled. Miri too. The old lady took her old and worn wallet. And paid her ticket. When Taemin paid he help the lady to sit. The lady told them to sit with her and they nodded smiling. The bus was almost empty of people. There were like four or five people in it. But none was paying attention in who entered the bus. The old lady sat alone Taemin and Miri sat in front of her face to face with her. Taemin was going to sit with the old lady but she placed her big purse there on purpose.

The bus started to move.

 

 

 

“So when are you two getting married?” The lady asked with a big smile on her face.

Again Taemin and Miri were were startled by the question. The woman insisted on the fact that they were together. *Married???* Miri thought. She began to daydream about her marriage with Taemin. She smiled and giggled hidden.

When she realized what she was doing and how embarrassed it would if they found her daydreaming she shook her head to reality.

Miri gave a big sigh and spoke calmly:

“Ajumma… We are not dating… He has-“

“Yeah… Yeah…” She patted her hand interrupting. “And I am the Easter BUNNY…”

 

Taemin chuckled.

 

“I’ve watched you… “ The old lady said. “I know you love him just by seeing it in your eyes…” She smiled.

Miri’s eyes widened and she blushed a lot. Taemin instantly turn to her with his wide eyes and heart beating fast. Miri turned her head to the window and saw her reflection. She looked in her eyes what betrayed her ... but she doesn't understand! It was not the first time someone looked into her eyes and were able tell that she loved him. 

She was that obvious?

 

“It’s not like that!!!” She nervously tried to explain. But she didn’t know what to say. “I-I I have a crush on another person! That’s why he is not my boyfriend!”

 

Done.

 

“huh?” Both Taemin and the old lady glared her confuse.

 

“Onew!” She uncousciously blurted.

 

“Onew???” Taemin asked stunned. He glared her straight. His big and deep eyes glared her. He didn’t know which feelings to release. She looked at his eyes too. She lost inside them for a few moments. That was an awkward moment. Veeery awkward. Taemin slowly changed his glance direction to the floor. Miri blinked and turned to the window.

 

 

 

“Hey don’t be like that! Couples have their fights usually. But don’t make it today…” The lady said.

 

“Anyo ajumma! We are not fighting!” Taemin smiled. “Me and my girlfriend we are playing a game!”

 

Girlfriend?

Miri quickly looked at him and he winked. The old lady laughed.

After 10 minutes of Miri and Taemin pretending to dating. The ajumma left the bus very happy actually. There was still left 30 minutes to get home. Less time than the taxi but they didn’t regret anything. It was quite fun there with the ajumma.

"Aish... it's cold..." Miri complained hugging herself.

Taemin took her scarf off and wrapped on her neck. She was going to take it off but he stopped her. 

"It's your time...It' s freezing and i'm the guy here..." He winked.

She secretly smiled. The warm feeling was not only in her body but in her heart too. And it was great...

 

“Do... you have a crush on Onew?” Taemin finally asked what was stuck in his throat. Miri looked at him stunned by the question.

“A-Anyo… I just said that because it was my last resort…”

“Oh…”

Taemin rubbed his neck looking at the floor. And then he rose his glance straight to her eyes.

 

“So... do you love me?”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

so do you like it? or not?

please comment and give your opinion.

Thank you very much for reading it! xD please look foreword for the next chapies... I'm going to try my best on them.

Hope you smile today! (I mean everyday!) smiling is good, healthy and makes a person even more prettier :)

and if you smile everyday you'll see life smiling at you too :D

annyeong!