A night with them. (i can't think in another title :P)

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

 

Annyeong! Lila1414 and HaeRin here! ^^

New chapter updated! Thanks for the people who have subscribed!!! and thanks for commenting and reading my story!

and i'd like to show you something. when the sentences appear like this;

dhifkdfnksndfg  --> it means Taemin and Miri's thoughts     dhfuafhlwehflhk ---> means Miri's thoughts       and

ehfagytklejfkljvd ---> means Taemin's thoughts

 

Okay? So i hope you enjoy this chapter and have a nice day! Don't forget to comment! :)

oh oh

ps: i'd like to say good luck to my unnie, Ashmy_ash with her first fanfic

Hwaiting unnie!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chapter 23 - A night with them.

 

 

“S-So when the sh-short d-document-tary end yo-you’ll enter the st-stage by that door a-and…”

“Miri-ah… Calm down okay?”  Onew said putting his arms around her. Seeing her like that Taemin wanted to be the one calming her. But his steps receded when Onew advanced.
He still remained silent. That silence that kept his feelings for her to shine.
Just a little more ... They have to wait just a little more...

Miri took her breath and tried to speak more calmly. Her problem was no other than the stage fright.

“In two minutes… y-you’ll enter the stage by that door over there and perform the 5 songs; Hello, Juliette, Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer and Replay. And after your performances you’ll have to introduce yourself, and give some gree-greetings… B-by that time I-I’ll be on s-stage with yo-you…”

“Miri Hwaiting!” SHINee encouraged her.

Miri tried to smile because of their support. They turned out to be great friends to her and she appreciated every support they gave her.

“Thanks. So prepare yourself! And show them Korea’s best!”

They nodded smiling and they took their places.

“Good luck… Don’t worry about the people… we’ll be there with you.” Taemin said smiling to her when everyone left. Miri turned to him surprised and feeling her heartbeat increase. Taemin’s heart beat increased too by her gaze. Their eyes sent everything. Everything they felt for each other… Everything that was increasingly growing day after day in them…

“SHINee all set?” Someone yelled.

“Y-Yes!” Miri yelled back slowly turning her gaze away. Taemin felt a little out of place. His air disappeared as if it were consumed and he felt like he had seen a ghost…

 

 

 

* Do you know

The word in my heart is "love"

I hear it now... I see it now...This timid feeling that is more beautiful than any flower, looks towards me.

Look into my eyes that is filled with my restless heart

If I tell you that I’ve gotten to really like you

Will you feel unsettled? I wonder...

But...

How can it be this crazy?

Love exceeds my expectations… *

 

 

 

 

The show began. Miri cheered for them with all her heart. She turned to the immense audience. She was sure that there were many Shawols among them. 

           ---

SHINee just started to sing their last song. Miri was doing some breathing exercise to calm down. She was trembling but she managed to slow her trembles.

She was going to make it ... Like Taemin said ... They'll be there with her...

A smile drew on her face. Remembering what Taemin said.

Yeah… It may not be something very big but it meant a lot to her.

 “Time to go…” Miri entered the stage when the staff gave her the sign to. She tried to make her steps longer and less shaking.

When she entered the lights blinded her. She put her hands to protect her eyes from the light. Halfway, Miri heard cheers that were destined to the end of SHINee's performance.

"Hello! We are the shining SHINee!" SHINee said in English with their charming smiles that made the audience melt and squeal.

When Miri approached the SHINee boys they smiled at her. Miri turned to the huge audience, she took a deep breath and smiled.

 

 

---- Skiping :P -------

 

 

"You did it!" Jonghyun smile to Miri while they were in the van heading to the hotel. It's already midnight. They left although the concert hasn´t finished yet. 

"Yeah you were able to pull it off! I'm proud!" Key smiled too.

"Yeah... thanks guys! You were really great to me!"

"Care for you is our Oppa job!" Onew said smiling Miri looked at him and smiled too. 

"Are you going to sleep now?" Minho asked.

"Naa... I don't  have sleep right now" (A/N: did i wrote wrong?) "I'm going to watch TV and see if there are some cartoons going on right now."

"Cartoons... Hmm" Key thought out loud. "No cartoons tonight!" Key demanded. Miri looked at him confused. 

 

 -----

 

"Bye" Miri said to the boys but they didn't say anything in return. They just entered their rooms and closed the doors. Miri got startled for a moment but then she returned to her room.

First thing Miri did was taking a good shower. uuuh it was great! ;)

After that, she dressed her pajamas and was ready to bury her body in the sheets and open the TV.

Then...

Someone knocs at the door.

Confused about who was knocking at this late hour, Miri approached the door and put her ears on it trying to listen the person outside.

"She might have already fallen asleep." Someone says.

"No... she said that she wasn't going to sleep..." Another person speaks.

Knowing who they were Miri opened the door.

"What's up?"

"We were bored. And we want to hang around here. Can we come in?" Key asked already coming in :P

Miri nodded and the others followed him. Jonghyun was the last to come in and Miri closed the door.

"You look y!" Jonghyun said making the others turn around and finally notice her. Miri look down to her pajama. It was nothing special...  Just a pajama with a cute cartoon... Well it was pretty childish... just that... 

 Well Miri like childish things :P

 

"Those shorts are pretty short..." Key said. Miri turned her eyes to Onew who was blushing, Taemin turned his head away blushing too and Minho was nodding at what Key said.

Miri then looked again down at her pajama still confused... It's just a pajama... 

*Oh... I forgot they are not as open minded as we are... I´ll just wrap myself with the sheets.*

"So what are we going to do...?" Miri asked changing the subject and sitting on her bed covering her legs in the sheet. "Choose wherever you want to seat."

"We WERE going to play cards." Key said emphasizing the word "were" while jumping on the bed and seating next to Miri. "But someone forgot to bring them..." 

"I thought that i placed them in my backpack. I was wrong..." Jonghyun replied not feeling sorry for it.

"So we are going to sit here and talk about our miserable lives!" Key smiled ironically. "I'm kidding." 

Miri laughed.

 

"What are we going to play?" 

Key smirked at the others and then replied. "Truth or... truth!"

"What...? C'mon... couldn't you think about something better?" Miri teased.

"Nop. And this is a good chance to know more about you." Key winked.

"Who is going to start?" Onew asked excited.

"Miri!" 

"Ya... why me?"

"You are the youngest here." Key explained like if he had any point in that.

"You're 18 right? Waah... I'm feeling like an ajusshi..." Jonghyun pouted.

"Oh... so that means i have to treat you as an ajusshi now?" Miri laughed.

"NO!" Jonghyun shook his hands and head in the same time making Miri laugh even more.

 

The game started. What Miri didn't know was that they had everything planned.

"Do you have a boyfriend? Or some lover that you left there in your home city?" Key asked her curious the others were also as curious as them so they approached a little. Taemin looked at her anxious for her answer.

Miri shook her head indifferently.

"Never had one."

"Why?" Jonghyun asked.

"One question! Next!" 

The next one was Minho and Key had to ask him. And you don't imagine what question he made him!

 

"So do you like soccer?" 

???????????

 

"Yes"

"Good good! I reaaaally wanted to know that." Key said nodding.

 

Double-????????????

 

 

 

Between them the questions were; "how much is your height" , "Which blood tipe are you", "Do you have sisters" , etc.

Miri looked at them in disbelief.They made each other silly questions but for her they made personal questions like; "How many guys have you kissed" , "If she loved someone" and  they (jongie and key) even made her this question "Are you a v......"

 

 

"Yah! Why are you asking her such things? You are embarrassing her!" Onew scolded. Miri was blushing at their interrogatory.

 

After a while talking they all feel asleep there in her room. 

 

 

Miri and Taemin were the only ones still awake. Taemin tried to wake his hyungs but they weren't getting up. 

"They are in uncomfortables positions ... Tomorrow they will wake up in pain." Miri said worried and trying to wake the others too.

"Is that so? So let's leave them that way!" Taemin joked causing a laugh from Miri. 

Miri smiled and remembered what Taemin said earlier.


"Komaweo ..."
He turned to her and looked at her. Her shy smile was so beautiful in his eyes that made him shudder a little.

 

"Earlier... It really helped me a lot..."

"Hum..." Taemin moaned blushing a bit. His heart melt that moment. Miri was really thankful because his smile made her strong to face her fear.

His smile can make her world move. Taemin owns that world but he doesn't know that. He can crash it any time with just one word and he can light it up and bring it tremendous hapiness just with a smile or a look. 

Miri too doesn't know that she became owner of his world...

 

 

*I can't find a better reason

To stop all these feelings

It's a special kind of feeling... sorry that I can't explain...

I can't express with words on earth

My heart towards you that is overflowing more and more*

 

"Hum... Let's at least make them comfortable..." Miri said grabbing a pillow and placing it behind onew's head trying to make him more comfortable. She tried to move his position a little bit on the couch so that his neck won't hurt later. "This will do..." She smiled.

Then they did the same with the others. Jonghyun and Key were on the bed. Minho and Onew were on the couch.

"Where should we sleep?" Miri wondered noticing that there wasn't any free space.

"In my room." Taemin said indifferently and then realized what he said and was astounded. "I mean... You can sleep on the bed and I'll take the other bed at the other side of the room...!"

Miri smiled nervously. 

"Naa... i think i might just sleep on the carpet...."

"No! Your back will hurt!" Taemin was concerned but Miri was stubborn.

"They won't! I slept a thousand times on the floor before... Of course in the morning i had this little pain but then I do some stretching and everything would be fine."

"Miri! Do you remember what you said that day? That you weren't going to let me get ill and you took care of me?" Taemin took fast steps towards her, he was now getting restless. As he approached more his worried eyes faced her.

Miri rose her look to his eyes. She felt her heartbeat faster than ever. And her body was trembling as he faced her and as something came in her mind.

"D-Do... you remember that night?" 

Taemin's eyes widened and he froze. He shoudn't have said that! 

Without saying anyothing Taemin grabbed her wrist and walked her out of the room. Miri that was being pulled by him remembered too that day in the rain when Taemin pushed her. His soft and warm hands made her skin burn.

 

 

*I love you.

No matter how hard I try not to love you... no matter how hard I try to erase you… my efforts are so fruitless to the extent that I get angered by it *

 

Taemin opened the door of his room and entered along with Miri.

"You can stay here. Don't worry. If you sleep on the floor the hyungs are going to scold me." Taemin said and then he thought to himself *And i'll be in pain too...*

Miri nodded feeling defeated. And then she looked down to her wrist. Taemin was still holding it. She blushed like hell and her eyes widened.

Taemin noticed her and then he looked down to his hands. Taemin's eyes widened too and he let her wrist go quickly.

"Hum... I-I'm going to clo-close the door..." He smiled nervously while rubbing his hands. 

He shivered...

 

*My heart is beating so fast that it's scary. 
I'm breathing so hard, there is air pressure. *

 

After a while Miri was laid on the bed and Taemin was laid on the other bed at the other side of the room. 

They both couldn't sleep just thinking that the other is here. 

Taemin circled on the bed, not knowing what position is he should stay. But that doesn't matter to him anyways. Miri was lying in the same room and it made ​​him nervous. Miri pulled the blanket up to her head, leaving only the eyes uncovered. She stared at the ceiling and she was nervous too.

 

 

*I float when I walk, cannot eat well, cannot sleep well
My mind is going crazy, my heart is beating wildly it is terrible
What should I do? I love you more and more

The more I try to slow down, the more I lose control...*

 

.