His confession…

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Chapter 17 - His confession…

 

Another day

 

“Good Morning!” Miri greeted entering the recording room where SHINee was preparing to start recording their newest song.

“Good Morning!” The manager replied with a smile. And then turning to another guy that had big headphones who was continually nodding and stirring few of the many buttons and switches in attentive to adjust the sound of the music. And there was another guy too with headphones on.

SHINee was singing now. It was an contemporary R&B song. The music was addictive and exciting. The melody was lively and danceable. Some parts were mysterious and calm like the rapping part by Minho, but then they were broken up by the chorus.
Miri was appreciating and listening to music shaking her head at the sound of music. This song reminded “Replay” SHINee’s first single. This song really showed “SHINee style”.

 The boys sang happily entering the spirit that brought that song. The playful smiles and made gestures as if declaring their love for a person. They looked that they were having a good time singing it.
The music spoke of a boy about to declare for a girl saying he could be better than the guy who had her.
A common history, nothing new. But the tune changed everything.

After two times repeating the recording. Everything was perfect.

“Bring us coffee.” The manager ordered Miri telling her their tastes.

Miri went to buy the coffees. After 20 minutes she came back with 8 coffees. She handed the 5 SHINee boys and then to the manager and the other guy, the music director.

“You’re early today.” Onew said while taking a sip of his coffee. “It’s almost nine.”

“Yeah… My Christmas vacations started today. I don’t have classes until January 10th.” Miri explained happy because of the vacations.

“Awesome! So that means you’ll come everyday morning and afternoon!” Onew said excited feeling like hugging her but he gives up of the idea confused of either should he or shouldn’t he. Miri smiled at him which made him blush a little.

“Annyeong Miri! You’re early today.” Key smiled to Miri. Onew looked away and rubbed his head nervous.

“Yeah I don’t have classes anymore.”

“That’s great!” Jonghyun smirked. She smiled and then turns to Taemin who was talking to Minho.

“Hi… Taemin how are you…?” Miri asks nervously.

Taemin rose his eyes facing her coldly. When she saw his cold gaze she was startled a little.

“Huh?” He asks coldly and she felt like he wanted her to go away.

“I just wanted to know if you are okay… cause yesterday you were sick and… fainted…”

She spoke nervously and then she felt like she had been stabbed, he did not respond causing an intense silence between them. She felt stupid and was about to turn around and not disturb him anymore.
 

"Better."." He responded by making her stop.
 

"I'm happy." She tried to smile at him, but he turned his head away. She does not understand why so cold. It was because of the kiss? If it is HE was the one who kissed her!
 

"Geez Taemin! That's how you treat her? You could not have been nicer? After all she was who took care of you yesterday!" Minho scolded.
 

"Really?" He said with a look of not caring.
Miri was astounded by the response of Taemin. How does he not know? He was awake! Although a little dazed he was still awake! And. .. and. .. they even kissed ...

"Aniyo Minho oppa ... it's okay ..." She said faking a smile.

 

The rest of the day was like this... with Taemin ignoring Miri and gazing her coldly and angrily. *He wasn’t even remembering last night!* Miri thought. (A/N: i just wanted to let you know that Taemin remembers last night but Miri thinks that he doesn't) Miri felt like her day couldn’t get worst. It pained her a lot. She was feeling like crying and running away. How could she be so stupid because of a guy? She is done suffering because of him! She just wanted to find a way of getting out of this prison. It wasn’t letting her breath. How can she step out of it? 

And there was Onew. Always trying to make her feel better and smile. Always there hearing her concerns and problems. Always trying to be the best Oppa for her.

 

It had to be today. Onew decided after realizing the cold attitude of Taemin towards Miri.

“Taemin I need to talk with you.” Onew said when their lunch time finished. He was upset with this whole story between Miri and Taemin.

“What’s up hyung?” Taemin was confused by Onew’s serious expression. Onew was always the happy guy, always smiling and giving a warm feeling to everyone. But today he looks different…

Onew made a “follow me” gesture and Taemin obeyed. They reached the SM building rooftop, Taemin closed the door and approached his hyung still puzzled.

 

Onew heaved a big sigh and faced his dongsaeng firmly.

"Explain to me. Explain to me everything ..." He began to speak.

"What?" Taemin looked even more confused.

"Explain to me what you're doing to Miri?" Onew finally let go. Hearing her name Taemin froze.

"What am I doing ...? What d-d-o you me-mean?"

"I saw the pictures ... the pictures of you kissing Miri."
Taemin's eyes widened in shock. Now he was nervous. How? Those pictures ...

"How? You messed in my stuff?"

"Look Taemin .... You have a girlfriend ... And Miri doesn’t deserve you treating her like that! Playing with her! Neither Eun Mi!"

"Me? Playing with them? I'm not doing any of this!"

"How are you not doing any of this? You kiss her at the after-party, you  her hair while she slept, and yet you make her cry all the time!"

"Onew hyung ..." Taemin began calmly. "It was not my intention to kiss her on the After-Party ...It just happened, I thought it was Eun Mi ... But then when the pictures came out I ... I ..." Taemin began to feel his heart beat fast.

"Taemin ... what do you feel for her?" Onew finally asked. Taemin turned to him stunned. His heart was beating wildly and his thoughts were attacked again by Miri.

"I. .. I don’t know exactly ..." He stammered. He put his hand on his chest on the side of the heart and closed his eyes. Onew watched in silence knowing that he would answer his question.
The cold wind passed over them. Onew bundled up on his clothes, but Taemin stayed the same. He didn't move a muscle, he just took a deep breath. Now he was thinking deeply in Miri. At all times he had spent with Miri ... Trying to resist those feelings, but he couldn't ...

 

He bit his lips and talked.


" She makes me confused, unlimited and lost. She makes me shiver inside, she makes my heart beat desperately when she is around, she makes me act impulsively, she makes me smile to myself stupidly... she makes me nervous every time she talks to me, she makes me stop breathing as she puts me to breathe again ... the feeling that I feel around her is intense and overwhelming. Possessive and Irresistible. Wonderful, but scary at the same time ... When I kiss her it feels that the whole world doesn’t matter or exists… I love it and I can’t get enough…You know… I miss her when she leaves... and when she comes back I get incredibly happy inside. I think about her all the time! Some times I feel like hugging her tight but I always back off… Sometimes I feel like crying and screaming…  Every day I’m getting crazy! CRAZY!!!! ....I’m trying to avoid her BUT THIS FEELING WON’T GO AWAY!!!!” He screamed with watery eyes and scratching his head frustrated.

Onew approached Taemin slowly. He grabbed Taemin and hugged him trying to relief him.

“You love her…”

Taemin backed off Onew and stared him with his eyes wide.

 

Those words finally came. That was it ... He loved her but didn't know ... He didn't realize it...
He shook his head in denial. And then he thought about Eun Mi ...

"But ... I love Eun Mi ..."

Does he? Does he still likes Eun Mi? Does he still feels the same as before???

"I still care for her ..."

No doubt ... But the problem was whether he still loved her ... What he felt for her once was wonderful ...but ... he "felt once".... that was past ...

"She needs to know ..." Onew said.

"Who Miri? NO!" Taemin screamed scared ...

"Not Miri ... Eun Mi."

 

 

The rest of the day was awkward for both. Taemin had to find a way of telling Eun Mi about it but the problem was that she is going to spend her Christmas vacations in Busan with her family. She is going tomorrow and will be back December 29th… He wanted to wait. Because he didn’t know how to tell her and he didn’t want to ruin her Christmas…

And Onew all thought he is supporting Taemin he wasn’t feeling very well… He felt restless knowing that Taemin has feelings for Miri. Somehow he doesn’t want that…?

No. He can’t think that way! But… He doesn’t want any guy to fall her. He doesn’t want to see her with any other guy... but him…?

 ………….“Otteokae?”……………