Silent Love

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

  Annyeonghaseyo ^^

   I'm still on my vactions here in Europe and i was bored so i wrote this chapter in my notebook. I'm at my cousins home so i can't use the computer very often because my mom comes with "Lilian!Be more polite and don't abuse of the hospitality!" I mean i just use it for 2 hours! It's not thaaaat much!!! in it has to be at night when we are not going out! But these days i'm staying home (i dont know why that we are not going out) so i'm reading the maaaaaaaaaaannyy updates that i had left to read, and advertising my story :P

   So a big, fat and pink THANK YOU for the people who gave my story a chance by subscribing and reading it!!! thanks for the little reviews too!! I'll do my best from now on!!

Ashmy_ash Unnie gave me an idea through her story. I'm going to put backround music :P I mean it really works! it gives the moment a mood and puts u involved in the story!

You dont have to listen to the song if u dont want to. but i got to warn that the lyrics might have nothing to do with some situation that i put them. Because they are like OST of a drama :) Miri will have her main theme, taemin will his theme, Onew will have his too, Miri and Taemin will have their Theme together, Miri and Onew will have their too.... just like that. so i might repeat them sometimes and i can change the themes too. aaaaaaaaand sometimes i'll will not put themes. you know it wont be necessary to put it ALL the time :P

Hope u'll like the chapter!

Comments are apreciated!!

 (geezz... i talk too much! :P)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chapter 26 - Silent Love

 

please click here:

Taemin and Miri's 1st Theme    

 

"What are you doing awake this late?" Taemin asked Miri while staring at the astonishing moonlight above them. Not that he wanted her to leave, it just that in that moment they were sharing the deepest silence. Though being there watching the stars with her by his side felt good. Really good. Without noticing he was alredy smiling to himself.

 

"I couldn't sleep. And someone knocked on my door just now..." She said staring at the big black nothing in front of her. "Hum... and... you?"

Taemin sighed and he moves his eyes from the sky to her face. "Couldn't sleep either..." Miri rose her eyes to him and their eyes met. They shared a love gaze. But then shyly and nervously their eyes parted from each other.

 

Now was Miri's time to look at the sky. The beautiful stars were staring both of them and illuminating Miri's mind and heart.

"Did you..." Miri started to talk from nowhere. "...ever found yourself in a situation of loving someone, but that person loves someone else? But still knowing that... you would still do anything for that person because you still love him so damn much?" Miri bit her lower lip.

 

Taemin sighed again. Not knowing why, he thought about him, Miri and Onew. He took a deep breath and answered;

"I guess..."

He felt his heart starting to burn in pain. The pain of loving her silently and not being able to tell her; "Saranghae".

But how could he do it now? First, there is Eun Mi... he didn't want to hurt her more than he already going to... Second, he lacked of guts.

You know, the so called fear of rejection...

If Miri doesn't love him back and get's angered somehow about it? Because as he thinks, Miri might like Onew...

But still... a part of him doesn't want to give up on her.

He would confess one day... that day, he doesn't see when...

"It hurts deeply..." She added with a fading voice and her eyes burning with ready tears.

*Dang... why did i had to start talking such thing? How stupid am I??? aish... I can't cry... I can't...*

Taemin turned again to Miri and stared at her beautiful side features that showed clearly sadness. Seeing her like that slowly killed him inside, it was excruciating.

"Taemin?" Miri called.

"H-hum...?"

"Why... why did you kis-"

"Mirian!" Someone called her. Both turned around and saw Olivia coming on their direction.

"Oh! Taemin! You are here too?" She smiled.

 

Miri and Taemin were surprised. Miri was a bit disapointed by her interruption.

"Oh... did I interrupt something?" Olivia asked worried looking at both blank faces.

"No! At all..." Miri said.

Taemin grabbed his cellphone and looked at the hour.

"I have to go..." He said in one breath and stood up. Miri rose her glance to him. She was clearly feeling hurt... well since she came to Korea she would always feel hurt whenever Taemin appeared. Her eyes couldn't take anymore and want to release those impatient tears. But she had to hold on.

 

"Are, you, going now?" Olivia asked a bit slowly to Taemin. Taemin gave a little and forced smile.

"Yes, it's late al-rea-dy"

"Oh okay, bye"

 

(If the song is over please please put this now. Miri and Taemin 1st Theme (Piano) )

 

"Bye." He slowly looked at Miri by the corner of his eyes His hands were trembling and his heart was beating sadly. Sadly because he couldn't handle that love more. He had to released it. He wanted her so bad. And he had to wait. But that waiting was becoming long. It was too long...

And he left. Miri didn't even watch him leave. She just heard the goodbye and didn't reply.

"Oh my! I have to go too! It's so late!" Olivia looked at her wrist watch. Miri was silently looking at the floor. Olivia turned to her and looked at her kindly. She slowly approached and knelt. She touched the shoulder of Miri as a signal for her to look up. Miri stared at her trying to hide what she felt at that moment. Olivia smiled kindly understanding the situation immediately.

"Look... I really hope that you guys can understand each other's feelings someday..." She started talking making Miri freaze with wide eyes. "Hope you can tell him how you truly feel... Because silent love hurts..." And then she smiled again and left.

Drops of salty water fell on the green carpet beneath Miri. She could no longer contain her tears and cried. She cried and cried. She cried because of her painful love for Taemin, and for her stupidity of letting people know that she loved him. Sometimes she would yell at her self telling why did she fell for him? She wanted all the pain to disapear. When could she be happy? All those thoughts were agonizing. She wanted her breath again. The breath that Taemin took from her. She wanted it back.

Miri was too busy cursing herself that she didn't even realize what Olivia said in the begining.

"Look... I really hope that you guys can understand each other's feelings someday..."

That sentence entered in one ear and left by the other.

 

****************************************

 

The next morning

 

Miri's POV

(Click here: Miri's Main Theme )

 

Ah~ I woke up with swollen eyes... They are burning a lot~ I cried all night.... Man... I cry too much over him! I don't how that there are still tears left in me.

Forget it...

Well the boys suggested yesterday for us to go to the pools today. We'll leave this evening so we have to enjoy! :)

"Where's my bikini???"

I'm sure that i brought it! Yeah, i heard about this kind of cruise. So i came prepared! ;)

"Here it is!!!" I tried to pull it out of my bag with a major effort. My things are ALWAYS a mess. When will I learn? That's something I never learned. My mom is always yelling at me because I'm a person who forgets to arrange her things, so she was always worried about the day when I'll live alone come.

Miri-ah... Please be a little less lazy...

After finding my bikini I took my bath, brushed my teeth and everything else. I got dressed; my bikini beneath shorts and a t-shirt and I was ready to go. The boys might be waiting for me right now.

I opened the door and in the hurry effect I was fastening my steps when I kicked something. It beated on the door right in front of me, Minho and Taemin's room. I made my glance direction towards it and i examin it from afar. It's a gift package?

Then i approached it i kneeled down.

Well i could say that it was pretty... How i kicked so hard it looks a little warped... :P

Someone must have dropped it here. There is a card! Well it won't hurt if I peek on the name... I mean that way I deliver it to it's receiver! :)

I'm a good girl! hehehe

I open the card and read the short name in it.

"Delivered..."

My mouth muttered, my eyes widened in surprise, my hands that were holding the cute yellow card started to tremble while my heart beat was speeding. The card on my hands had MY name written in it... My name....

There can be another Miri here... can't it? But why do I feel that it's for me? I mean it was in front of MY door...

So i picked it up and brought it to my room.

-----

For a while I just kept staring at the box in front of me. I was sit on my bed with the package resting in front of me.

I'm afraid to open it...

Well not that there's a bomb in it...  Okay, I don't know that....

Just open it... open it...

 

"Miri-ah!" Someone called me from outside. Quickly I hide the package under my pillow. The door opened and a hand appeared waving.

"Can I come in?" I immediately recognize the voice.

"Ne oppa."

Onew came in with is sweet smile. Seriously? How can someone not love this guy???

I smile back to him as he approaches.

 

( Ramdom Theme )

(i haven't think aout Miri and Onew's Happy Theme... hehehe... If u have any suggestions)

 

"Why are you taking so long? We are waiting for since a long time ago. So I came here to check if everything is okay..."

My mouth made a big "O" remembering about that.

"Oh~ i was buzy with the-"

"The?" He asked confused waitng for my answer.

"My bikini! Yeah... I think I'm not going to swin... hehehe..." I lied. I feel really ad for lying to Onew...

"But you have it on..." He pointed to my neck that showed lace of the bikini.

"YEAH... but..." I couldn't think about an answer. "Girls Stuff..."

Ha-Ah! Boys don't ask about girls stuff!! yeah i'm smart! ;)

He chuckled and then handed me something.

"Want yogurt?" He smiled handing me an yogurt that he had in his hands. I didn't even noticed that! " I know that you haven't ate anything today. You have to eat something so drink it and then i'll pay you something to eat."

I was going to shook my head and tell no. But he was being so cute... my heart just melted at his words and smiles. The girl he'll marry to will be very lucky. He's going to treat her very well like a princess :)

"Thanks..." I blushed as I received the yogurt and i opened it to start drinking.

Yummie! Strawberrie! My fave! :D

 

 


Minho's POV  
(hehehe I finally gave him a POV)

 

"Hot girls in bikini EVERYWHERE!" Jonghyun Hyung shrieked smiling wildly like a ert.

"Good view..." Key said aswell. Even Key!

Well I can't deny... they are pretty hot...

 

Right now i'm doing stretchings. Last night i slept late... You know, when you try to do a good action for your little dongsaeng and your plans don't work? Yeah that has some consequences...

Taemin and Miri are slower than a turtle climbing the Everest!

It hasn't been long since i know that they like each other. I don't know if the others realized it too, but it's kind of obvious... I know Taemin more than my own hand! I know how much he likes her only by his gaze.

I thought that yesterday would be their perfect chance...

That's why i knocked on Miri's door. (Well i had to do it twice)

The atmosphere between them was intense, yet great to confess...

But that woman had to appear...

 

"Oppa I already told you i don't need a big sandwich!" Miri talked. I turn and i see her and Onew at the bar.

"Excuse me she will have those really big sandwich." Onew speaked in english to the clerk. Miri turned to him surprised and gave him a punch on his shoulder.

"Aya!" He yelped holding his hurt shoulder.

"And I thought that you didn't speak english!" Miri shook her head pretending to be disapointed.

He did a merong to her. She then begged him to stop nagging 'cause if he buy her the big sandwich she would stop taliking to him. Onew then made a sad cute face and pouted. He apologized and said that he only wanted her to eat well.

Sometimes through Onew's actions, it really seem that he likes her...

If he likes her too... Wow... i don't know what will happen...

My hyung and my dongsaeng liking the same girl... that's bad...

-

Hey... Miri is not wearing it...

 

 

No one's POV

 

The rest of SHINee were near the pool enjoying the hot sun, the view of the clean blue sky and the beautiful and calm sea around them.

As for Taemin, he was immersed inside the pool trying to wash his thoughts. All he thinks about is Miri and more Miri. All the memories of their gaze meeting even in the middle of crowd. All the skinship they had until now; the touch of their lips, the unexpected hugs.

He wanted to feel it again... He wanted to feel again what he feels when he kisses Miri..., the best feeling in the world.

Suddenly Taemin was out of breath and he quickly swam back up, for oxygen. He leaned on the corner of the pool, trying to breathe. His heart was beating fast because he had never been so much time underwater.

After a second he hears some recognizable laughters. Miri and Onew.

He turned and saw Miri and Onew discussing something.

A wave of shivers washed him. Somehow he started to tremble and he tried to slow down his heart increasing pace by pressing his fist on his chest and doing breathing exercises.

*She is finally here...* He thought looking at her.

Miri stopped a little and instantly turned to Taemin, as if she heard him. Their eyes once again met.

 

************************

 

The cruise trip was over. They were back to the port and then they headed to the Hotel.

 

"Do you think I look tanned?" Jonghyun smirked showing his arms to Key. Key made a weird face.

"Heck no, Dino!"

"Tsk! And i call you my best friend! Jesus!"

Key rolled his eyes and then he wrapped his arms around Miri's shoulders.

"SOOO do we have another midnight session at Miri's room today?" He winked hopeful for her positive answer.

"Nuh-Huh! Foooorget it. Tonight all i want to do is meet my lover; The pillow!" She rejected. Then she pouted and spoke to herself. "I didn't sleep yesterday..."

"What were you doing last night?" Jonghyun rose an eyebrow, he clearly heard what she said.

"OKAY THAT'S IT! Let's go sleep!" Minho dragged Jonghyun to the elevator, making him unable to ask anymore.

"Y-Yeah... Let's go." Key said with a weird look over Minho.

 

 

Miri's POV

 

"Yes, no puppy faces." I said while placing the key card to open the door of my room. These boys are really persistents. But i can't get enough of them. :D   "I know you all want to know more about my personal life through that silly game again!"

"Taemin! You are our last hope. Do your best puppy pity face!" Jonghyun encouraged with a smile. Taemin did nothing and entered his room.

"Hyung. If she doesn't want to, just forget it."

"Good Night everyone." I smiled. "Annyeong Oppa!" I waved to Onew who waved me back.

 

So, the first thing i did was pick the gift package out of my bag.

Okay Miri.... Just open it!

I took a deep breath and without wanting to wait more i pulled the cover out of it.

After that you may ask? Psh.. After that I just froze. Time stopped while i stared that thing inside the package...

I wasn't with wide eyes, my mouth wasn't opened. But i was surprised. HELL I WAS SO SURPRISED AND SHOCKED THAT I DIDN'T MOVE!.

My heart was alive apparently. It was beating wildly. I felt shivers all over my stomach.

Slowly with trembling fingers i touched the thing... I pick it and rose it to my eye level.

 

"Oh My God!" I did my famous yelling whisper. " That necklace..."

 

Click here---->(Onew and Miri's Theme)

 

 

Instantly and without thinking twice i walked out of my room and quickly knocked on the door right in front of mine.

Minho opened the door.

"Erm... Sorry, can speak to Oppa?" I try to peek inside looking for Onew. Everybody turned to the door facing me. "Hum... I mean Onew Oppa..."

Key was sit on his bed reading a magazine, while Taemin, Jonghyun and Onew were playing cards.

Onew glanced at me. I made an "Outside" sign.

 

-

 

"What happened?" He asks me while closing the door.

I lift the necklace. He makes a really confused face.

"Oppa, did you?"

"Did I, what exactly?"

"Did you buy this to me?" I ask him in one breath waiting for a good answer. But all i got was silence.

"No..." He finally broke the silence.

"No?" I repeat confused.

No??? Then, who?

I bit my lower lip confused by who would buy me such an expensive necklace... I mean it was in front of the door of my room, it had my name written in the card...

 

"Isn't this..." He took the necklace and examined it. "That expensive necklace?"

I nodded looking at the necklace in his hands. I turn to Onew and... He had a sad expression...

 

"O-Oppa...?"

He turns to me and his deep brown eyes were... sad?

No... He can be sad all of a sudden! He is my always cheerful oppa! He always has that gorgeous smile on his face! Why is he like this now?

 

"Oppa... What happened?"

"N-Nothing." He tried a to smile and he handed me the necklace. No. Onew-ah you don't try to smile! It just comes naturally in you! Oh my... I don't like this...

"Onew please... Tell me what happened! You are killing me right now! You... You were always there for me... and now let me-" I say as i hold his hand.

"I'm fine! You better take some rest! Good night. Bye."

 

He tried to run of the conversation but i was still holding his hand. So he stopped and turned to me again. He looks at our attached hands and he sighs.

He smiled again and tried to separate our hands.

"Miri-ah... Remember that you said that you were tired? And you didn't sleep well last night, right?"

I nodded. He gently ruffled my hair.

"You don't want your Oppa to get super worried about you. Don't you?"

I shook my head. I swear that i was almost crying.

He smiles again.

"Good Night."

 

.......                                                                                                                                                                                       .......