In Sidney + Lady Gaga O.O

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

 

Chapter 22 - In Sidney + Lady Gaga O.O

 

 

“Sorry guys but you have 15minutes to leave the luggage, know your rooms and stuff, because we must leave immediately for practice. We were offered one hour of practice. "The manager warned them, in the elevator." And please behave when you see Lady Gaga… "

 

IIIIIIkkk!!! LADY GAGA?!?” Miri and Key shrieked all together holding each other hands. They panicked like two crazy fan girls. Then they looked at each other and gave each other hysterical smiles and giggles. The others stared at like them were freaks.

 

Then they reached their rooms. Miri’s room was face-to-face with Key, Onew and Taemin’s room.  Minho and Jonghyun’s room was beside Miri’s room. And their manager’s room was next to Key’s room.

“15 minutes!” The manager warned again before entering his room.

“Ye…” They all said in unison while entering their rooms.

Miri dragged her luggage into the room and shut the door. She stood in front of the door watching the room. The room was not very big but was enough for her. I mean even more than enough. Because the room had a huge bed. * Cool ...*
The room was great. Beautifully decorated with shades like light blue and white. The decoration was contemporary and sophisticated.
Miri got her luggage in a corner and jumped on the bed. The bed was extremely comfortable and soft. Miri smiled the softness of the bed. Just lying on her stomach and her head turned to the balcony, she enjoyed the wind that came in and the heat that was nice. * No more cold.* She thought smiling. Miri was not accustomed to cold. Although she enjoyed the cool weather, the winter proved to be very hard to handle.

"Oh, We were given only 15 minutes!!!"
Miri jumped out of bed.

-------

 

"Miri-ah! Let's go!" Someone yelled from out side while knocking on the door. Miri quickly opened door and followed SHINee to the elevator. When she went in, she came face to face with Taemin. Their eyes met as if in slow motion. Taemin was going to smile at her, but without giving him the chance to she rolled her eyes and went to lean in the other corner of the elevator. Onew saw her and smiled, she smiled back, Taemin observed that in a excruciating silence.

The van was waiting. They entered the van and went to the stadium where the concert would be held. The manager was telling them, the songs that they were going to sing, the order of the songs, dances, tricks to conquer the audience, what they should say and what shouldn’t talk, etc…

“Don’t talk a lot! Just a few phrases introducing you and your country. And some nice wishes and greetings.”

They were all listening attentively and nodding.

“Miriam is going to translate everything that you are going to say, on stage with you.”

Those last words were frightening in Miri’s ears. And echoed again and again.


On stage with you .... on stage with you ... on stage with you ...on stage with you ...

 

"What???" She shouted surprised and scared.

 

 

Everybody stared at her.

“St-St-Stage-e?” She stammered with wide eyes. The manager nodded confused.

"What's wrong?"
Miri gulped. She began to tremble from head to toe scared. The stage fright since childhood lived in her. Critics of the public eye and the mistakes she knew she was going make.

"Kwenchana??" Taemin asked worried. Miri turned to him, surprised. While looking in his eyes, her head alleviated...
That was strange ...


Taemin coughed and turned his head embarrassed.

"Miri-ah by chance do you have stage fright?" Onew asked making everyone's attention again to the subject.

Miri shyly nodded.
Suddenly they gave a big and warm smile to her.
"Miri-ah ... it's okay!" Key said putting his arms around her. "Of course it's hard at first .... but then you'll get used to it. Just pretend they are not there…”

This will not help much.
But she thought of herself. She was going to make it! Because once she had to face the public and with much effort she succeeded. But the problem is.... that the number of people of this case is 3000000000 times bigger than the other ...
And this concert will be broadcast worldwide ... Worldwide...

 

"NO!"

 

 

----------------

 

 

Noona neomu yeppeo...

Replay Replay Replay

 

 

SHINee were practicing dances. The concert would take place in 5 hours. But SHINee will be performing 21pm.
The music repeated over and over. Despite having only one hour to practice, efforts have doubled. Nervousness also doubled.
Especially when they heard that Lady Gaga was the next to see the stadium after their practice.
Key and Miri were again and again checking the clock. They were always counting the minutes.
Key was making mistakes in a few steps because of nervousness. 

Mistake was not on Key's dictionary, but that word joined today.

"Key! Focus!" Jonghyun shouted but he didn’t hear or pay attention.

* 10 minutes * Key and Miri thought simultaneously. Suddenly a wave of energy grew in Key.
The last dance, Lucifer(Remix), Key performed it flawlessly.

Everyone looked stunned by his sudden change.

“Key! You looked pretty distracted…” Miri said in English teasing knowing why he was distracted.

“Hum… How can you say that? If your eyes were stuck on the clock and the doors?” He teased in english too.

Miri made a merong to him. And Key merong”ed” her back.

“Yes… Yes… When you perform Poker Face we’ll have like some…” Someone was talking in English, hearing it Key and Miri instantly turned to them.

Key and Miri grabbed each other hands like they did in the elevator earlier and they squezzed them very hard...

“Uuuhh… That will hurt later…” Jonghyun said looking at their hands frightened.

Key and Miri’s eyes widened and their hearts jumped again and again and it made them hard to breathe when they saw her.

“It’s really her…” They whispered to each other.

“Yah! You guys calm down please…”

 

-----------------

 

 

After a while Key and Miri stood in a corner watching Lady Gaga.

“Just go and ask for a sign already!” Minho said impatient for their behave.

Something light up in their heads.

“Yes! A sign!!!”

 

 

“But what should I give her to sign?” Key wondered while looking at his stuffs.

“Your t-shirt…” Taemin suggested pointing at the t-shirt Key was wearing.

“Yah! Be more respectful! This all sweaty t-shirt? What will she think of me?” Key said acting like he was the only idol there.

“You mean us…” Onew corrected him.

“Yeah yeah… you too… Hum…. what can I give her to sign?”

“Your bag?” Miri suggested.

“Yeah!”Key smiled. “Oh… Why didn’t I bring the other one?” Key lamented.

 “I’m going with a simple notebook.” Miri said.

“Oh… How am going to get her sign?” Key pouted.

“Go and ask, stupid.” Jonghyun said smirking.

“Yeah but I’m so shy…”

Everybody turn to Key with wide eyes and their jaw dropped. SHY??? OUR UMMA/DIVA KIM KIBUM?? 

 

Key turned to Miri and gave her a mischievous smirk.

“Miri if you get me her sign I’ll give you Changmin’s sign!” Key proposed. He knows that she likes Changmin! Sometimes he saw her peeking the training room of TVXQ. And he also saw her act like crazy fan when Max Changmin passed by them.
Hearing the suggestion Miri's eyes glew.

"I saaaaw yooou ..." He sang in a tone of enjoyment.
Miri blushed and put her hands on his face to hide the embarrassment.

 

"Really?... Omo..." Miri blushed and he nodded seeing that it's working.


"Okay! But it is Lady Gaga! One sign will not be enough!" She pouted thinking. "Hmmm ... ..Maybe… a photo… with him ..."

Miri blushed even more at the thought. And she giggled by herself weirdly.

“Okay… okay…” Key agreed impatiently.

“No! I want you to introduce me him. And I want to know Yunho too… And maybe if you can… I want an autograph of Jaejoong too…”

“Yah… Don’t you think that you are asking too much? It’s going to be hard to get Jaejoong’s sign! Our schedules don't match!”

“Aish… arrasso… arrasso…” She said disappointed. “ But I still want a photo with Changmin!”

 

“Hey! I’m an idol too! Why are you not asking mine? Aren’t you a Shawol?” Key pouted indignantly.

“Oppa… I know you guys already… I’m sure a Shawol from heart and forever but now that I know you guys it doesn’t feel like fangirling anymore, I feel comfortable around you guys…… you know…”

“Ne…” Key sight, he handed Miri his bag and then he pulled her into Lady Gaga’s direction. Miri turned at him with a little fear. Key whispered loud enough so she could hear “Changmin…”

Miri sighed and turn back. After all Lady Gaga was one of hers biggest idols! And for her Changmin was definitely worth…

*He’s cute and has an angel’s voice. And without mentioning his piercing and gorgeous eyes!* >_<

Onew and Taemin watched them with their childish jealous. *Miri is all crazy about Changmin-Hyung… * They thought jealously.

Miri walked over one of the biggest divas of the world with her little and shy steps. Nervousness attacked her at that time.

“H-H-Hi…” She stammered not even looking at the woman. She was ignored. Gaga didn’t hear her low voice and didn’t notice her standing there.

Miri coughed in embarrassment.

“Hello!” She suddenly said looking at Gaga with confident eyes smiling. Lady Gaga turn at her. 

 

The extravagant dressed woman with stylish glasses looked at her with indifference. Miri gulped and showed Key’s bag.
"C-Can you sign please?"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh my god... I'm being such a lazy kid here! :/

I just ended this chapie here cause i'm not feeling like to write the other part.... (nothing very interresting)

I want to get to the others chapters quickly you know :P

Thanks for reading and subscribing! ^^

Today days im a little worried (naah im going crazy) because of the thought  of SHINee in the army.... they have to enlist someday.... AAAAAHHH *pulling hairs, screaming and crying*