Going to Australia! xD

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Chapter 21 - Going to Australia!

 

The other day was normal. Onew and Miri were able to almost finish the song. I mean they finished it but they felt like something was missing.

 

Taemin still didn’t know how to approach Miri. The whole day when she walked in his direction he would walk away. When she tried to tell him something he wouldn’t even listen and he would run away from her.

Miri started to think that Taemin hates her and those kisses obviously didn’t meant anything to him. That sure hurt a lot.

On Friday morning Miri was finishing packing. The flight was at 10am so she had more than 1 hour to go.

 

 

 

MiRi’sP.O.V

 

It's all in the suitcase? I hope. It is 4-day trip but I hope nothing is missing.
A 4 day trip with SHINee ... way better than those reality shows!
Hmm... But now thinking ... My life changed in a way ... Who knew I would work for SHINee? And Onew is my friend?? More like best friends ... He cares about me as his dongsaeng, and he treats me very well ... I am very thankful.
And also who would say that when I fell in love with a boy and I came after him he would be the boyfriend of my roommate?
And suddenly ... He kissed me twice...

And this distresses me ... sometimes it seems as if I lost my soul ... I'm always thinking about him and that makes me terribly sad because I'll never be someone to his eyes. Every day I envy Eun Mi ... She is perfect. And she even has Taemin’s  love...

I don’t have to be perfect ... I just wanted his love. Just that would be enough for me. Don’t need anything more ... nothing more ...

Why does my heart hurts so much? Why? Why do I feel torn inside? Why the tears keep falling? And my body is closed trying not to let emotions out, but it is impossible ... My air is lost easily, and the more I look for it the more oxygen it's gone ... 

He should be my oxygen ...

 

-------------------------------

 

I’m standing inside the airport with my luggage waiting for SHINee and their manager to arrive. I had my earphones on and my iPod was playing my favorites songs.

Something caught my attention. The spot where I was. Yes it is this same airport and this same place where Taemin knocked on me and I fell. I look at the floor with some sadness. Tears… again? Aish… why am I so weak?

Even with my iPod playing I heard some loud noises and I turn around. I spot SHINee and their manager surrounded by fans. They walked fast and the girls were screaming, following them taking pictures and filming.

A glance at the manager and he made me a sign to move on. I made my check-in and then I made my way to waiting room.

There the fans couldn’t go so it was more comfortable. When I got there I saw them sit on a corner talking. And I approached.

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

Onew turned his head quickly and looked at me smiling.

“Annyeong Miri!” He waved and showed me a sit right next to him.

“Annyeong Miri-ah!!!” Key and Jonghyun shouted pushing me to sit between them. Onew pouted and we laughed.

“Miri-ah have you eaten?” Minho asks me smiling.

“Not yet…”

“I’ll bring you something okay?” I nodded surprised… He got up heading to the airport snack bar.

Taemin stood quiet in his place. I turned my eyes to him, he looked at me and then quickly changed his glance direction ignoring me… again. Key noticed.

“Yah Taemin-ah! You don’t even say “Hi” to Miri???”

I look down.

“Miri-ah don’t matter him… He is just missing Eun Mi.” Jonghyun said.

Yes… that’s it…

 

 

 

Key P.O.V

This is starting to worry the hell out of me! These two… There is something between them…

Why is Taemin avoiding her? Yeah I noticed that! And after they kissed? I know my son too well… Maybe… Maybe… He is growing feelings for her? Aniya… But I have this feeling… That my thoughts might be right…

 

 

 

Onew’s P.O.V

“Yah Taemin-ah! You don’t even say “Hi” to Miri???” Key said Taemin just bowed to her.

 “Miri-ah don’t matter him… He is just missing Eun Mi.” Jonghyun said.

I look at Miri I could notice her expression. It kills me seeing her suffering because of Taemin. But what concerns me more is that Taemin has the same feelings for her…

Just because Taemin has already realized his feelings for her that I feel this huge need to be with Miri… My mind is so confusing right now…

Taemin wants to wait for Eun Mi’s comeback to tell her everything… but will he confess to Miri?

*sight*

I turn to Taemin who was looking at the ceiling with a thoughtful expression. He sights and then turn to me. The glance he gave me was expressing disappointment I guess…

I turn to Miri and now she was smiling with Jonghyun and Key. Minho brought her a sandwich. She looks at me and smiles. I feel my skin burning. And I got a little nervous.

 

 

In the plane

 

Taemin’s P.O.V

 

I was looking for my seat when someone bumped on me.

“Chesonghapnida…” She says. I turn to her and she rose her eyes to me. It was Miri. Without asking my heart bounced. She turned her glance away and bit her lips. I opened the way so she could pass.

She passed by me quickly. She turned a little and then shook her head and went to her place. Her place was two seats in front of me. From my seat I could see her perfectly.
Onew sat beside her, but in the opposite row, yet he could speak with her perfectly.
I sat down and leaned my head on the chair. I was looking at her. I watched every movement, every smile, every laugh, every look, all expressions ...
What can I do? My heart surrendered entirely. Since when had she succeeded in taking my breath away? Now my feet no longer touch the ground and my eyes do not see my direction... My soul was  out by this feeling. And I'm not complaining ... is wonderful ...
But ... But why I behaved so foolishly with her? I can’t talk sometimes with her. And she might think that I am rude…
I have to act ... somehow ...
Or my heart will not be fine if she chooses Onew ...
But can she love me? In the same way that I love her?
Now I just think about her ... I just want her love...

 

 

 

No One’s P.O.V

Few hours later in Sidney but inside a van heading to the hotel.

 

“Aah… We are here again!” Key stretched his arms.

“Yes! I love this city!” Jonghyun commented and then he turned to Miri who was looking at the window with an amazed look like a kid in an amusement park. “Miri-ah I see that you like Sidney!”

“Hum! I never been here before… And it gives me a wonderful feeling!” She smiles cutely.

“Aigoo she’s so cute!” Jonghyun pouts.

“I saw her first!” Onew played.

 

 

At the hotel.

 

“Okay you are all checked in. Jonghyun and Minho together, Onew, Key and Taemin together. And one room for Miri!” The manager handed the room keys.

“Oh… for what? She can sleep with us…” Jonghyun stated giving Miri a seductive wink and biting his lips.

“I would love to…” Miri looked at him and played along. She gazed JongHyun in the same seductive way and she sent a flying kiss.  “But I have something to keep.”

Then everybody started to laugh at him.

“Give up bro!” Minho laughed patting his shoulders.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! :D

How have you been?

I hope you are enjoying the story!

I'm kinda sad 'cause i lost two subbies ;(  but hey! i still have you guys who are still reading and supporting my story which i think that YOU ARE AMAZING for that!

Thank u thank u!

 

Question here!!

With who you'd like Miri to end up with? 

a) Taemin

b) Onew

Why? And why not the other? (yes... I'm just making you comment... :P what can i do? i love to see comments...)

 

I hope your having a good Summer! or winter :P (i don't know)