My Prince

In L♥Ve With My Roomate Boyfriend

Chapter 13 - My Prince

 

Miri POV

 

“Today is your first day! Good luck!” Eun Mi said while we were walking heading to the university. My eyes are burning right now. It must be because I cried all night…

“Thanks.” I smiled

“Miri-ah your eyes look a little swollen...” She noticed getting closer. I turned my head away and I kept walking letting her behind. She ran towards me and kept walking by my side. “What happened?”

“I didn’t slept well that’s it.”

“Miri-ah why you don’t tell me? We are friends aren’t we?”

Eun Mi-ah… What should I tell you? Huh?

That I cried last night because of your boyfriend? That I love your boyfriend a lot and I cried the whole night because of him? That is just wrong…

“Unnie I am worried about school you know… and now that I’m working I have to find a way to do both.”

“Oh… that’s true…”

 

Like always I had lunch with Eun Mi and after-lunch today I didn't have classes so I had to go straight to SM building….

Wait!

SM BUILDING????? Now that I think about it! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

 

Huff huuuufff

Ok Miri breaaaathh let it iiiinnn and now let oooooutt….. let it iiiiiin and now let it oooooouuut…

 

If I get to meet SNSD girls???? I would be like “OMFG”!  Or the SuJu boys??? Oh yeaaahhh imagine if Siwon come to me and say… “Hi!” ???? I would like FREAK OUT!!!!

Ooooohh Siwon Siwon Siwon…. hottie...

 

NO!

I-I-If Changmin or U-Know waves at me????  Otteokae?

I AM CRAAAZY FOR CHANGMIN (Max) SINCE FOREVEEER!

GDKJBFJDBFLKSGBKJDSBJSDBFJFJHDHFLASHFBBDIKVCBSLKCNSDKNF

 

Miri… come back to earth…. Ok…

 

 

“Ok I’m in the front door of SM Entertainement Building… Just get in calmly and don’t freak…” I say to myself as I took an huge breath. “Let’s go in…” I step in.

 

I’m shaking and sweating… and it’s not even hot today!

“AnnyeongHaseyo.” I greet the receptionist. I gave her my name and the card of SHINee’s manager so she could let me in.

And there I was at the elevator heading to the 3rd floor. J

Ok… If I act like a crazy fan they will kick me out so act cool… Like… Like… Oh yeah! Like your one of them! A celebrity!

Hihihihihi (supposed to be an evil+big expectations laugh while clapping hands like a freak… :P)

 

The door opens and I got out of de elevator. Lot of kids… I continue to walk straight then I stop. I see a practice room full of kids teenagers, they must be the trainees… Cool…

A beautiful girl pass by me and stop.

“Unnie? I've never seen you around. What are you doing here? Are you some kind of foreign student?” She said excited.

“Ani… I’m looking for SHINee’s manager.”

“SHINee oppa manager?”

I nodded.

“They are not in this floor. This floor is the trainees floor.” She said.

“But isn’t this the 3rd floor?” I asked confused.

“No. We are at the 2nd floor.”

WHAT? SECOND FLOOR??? AIIISSSH!

“oh… hehehehe thanks!” I said blushing.

 

I got in the elevator again and clicked on 3rd floor… Pabo….

 

I walked straight again Now I see older people training in a big practice room. Wow… this place is so cool… I hear music everywhere. This what I call my natural habitat. :)

“Excuse me where can I find. Mr Jung Soo?” I ask a guy.

“There.” He pointed to an half opened door like 10 meters from me.

“Thanks.” I smiled and bowed.

 

I walk straight as I become closer I hear voices. Familiar voices. I peek through the door and I see all the 5 SHINee singing. And this is not even an recording room. It’s just an normal room. Seems like they are practicing.

I know this song…

 

“Mirian! Come in!” The manager waves at me. I come in and I stood by his side watching SHINee singing… 

This song… hum…

OH! This is de acappella version of DBSK’s My Little Princess

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQGbIrGLIK0

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ok guys i did like Hero/Onew and the others i did the same thing, it means: the DBSK guy that sings this part/the shinee guy that i think would suit better singing that part... like Hero/Onew or Max/Jong    i hope you understand :)  )


(Hero/Onew) What I'm feeling must be love. It's hard to hide it, when a smile appears on my face.
(Max/Jong) I start to miss you, before the day even ends. What should I do? My heart is fallen ill.

(Hero/Onew) You won't see laziness in me anymore (you're only my girl, my love)
(Max/Jong) I only want to show you my best.

(Hero/Onew) I'm going to fly high up into the sky and tell the world that I love you.
(Max/Jong) Your aura last deep into the night, girl. I'll become a star watching over you. You're my love.

(Micky/Key) Please give me permission to stay in you heart forever.
(Hero/Onew) If you feel the same way I do, there'll be no pain.
(U Know/Minho – Hero/Onew – Xiah/Taemin) Now I will protect you.

(Max/Jong) For you.

(Micky/Key) Do you know how much I love you? Please stay by my side.

(Xiah/Taemin) My little princess, I'm going to show you the love I've kept hidden untill now.
(Micky/Key) Forever, with an unchanging heart, girl.
(U Know/Minho) I'm going to love you more then myself.

(Micky/Key) You're my love (I promise you)

 

 

Taemin rose his eyes from the paper while singing his part and then he spotted me. I was startled when he suddenly looked at me. I also saw Onew. He was singing with eyes closed. And when he opened his eyes and saw me and smiled. I smiled back. When Key saw me he waved. I was amazed that he waved and shyly  I waved back. He smiled.

 

Then after more 2 times singing this song they stopped for a break.

“Bring them water.” The manager said. I forgot completely that I was there for work :P

I ran to towards a table full of bottles of water I grabbed five and I ran to SHINee.

“Here… Here… Here…” I said handing each one of them to each SHINee. When I got to Taemin I hesitated. “He-here…”

“Hi!” Onew smiled receiving his.

 

They were going to cover this song tonight. That’s why they are practicing it.

Such a beautiful song! I love it.

 

While they were practicing more I had to ran here and there taking care of their snacks, drinks, etc. Then I had to check on their costumes for tonight. Those beautiful tuxedos. Gotta be careful with them… I’m kinda scared… knowing me I can “surprisingly” ruin them at any moment without noticing…  >.<

Let me just check if they have names on it… Ok… Key… Taemin…Minho…Onew… and Jonghyun…

All right. Now I have to take them all to the car. Were some people are going to pick it up and take them to the building were the show is going to take place.

Easy! ;)

I put four suits on an arm and grabbed the other by the hanger with the other hand. Now all I have to do is go to the car! J

I pass through the door of the practice room were SHINee was and I stop for a minute. They were still practicing the song. I smile while noticing their passion for singing. Their voices have such a perfect sintony. I take the last look and then I made my way to the elevator.

The elevator door opened and was filled with people. I smiled at them and I tried enter. I Shrunk inside with the clothes . People grumbled. What could I do? I was in a hurry ...

With much effort and many could face finally press the button.

When people were getting out the elevator they would knock me nearly on purpose. Oh... the tuxedos... I have to protect them with my life...

I delivered all the clothes safely and the other things to the van. (/mission accomplished! ;)

 

When I came back SHINee was no longer there practicing and either the manager was there. As I was tired and my feet hurt like crazy, I fell on the sofa and relax my body.
"Ahhh ~"
I turned away and closed my eyes. I was about to enter my pink world of dreams when I feel someone sit beside me. He slowly started  my hair gently. His warm hands massaging my hair softly that made me feel little butterflies in my stomach...

 I didn’t want to open my eyes because I was afraid to stop that person. So I let it be. It felt good. Before I noticed I was sleeping.

After a little while that person suddenly takes his hand quickly and abruptly rises from the couch.

“Don’t stop…” I begged still sleepy. He didn’t answer.

I got up lazily rubbing my sleepy eyes. I yawned while stretched my arms still without opening my eyes. This time I rubbed my cheeks and slowly opened my eyes and looked at the floor. My left hand went into my head, my hair and  them remembering the person who had  before. I looked up and saw Onew in front of me staring at me.
"Oppa?"
I looked at him amazed. Onew... 


"Annyeong!"  He said.

“What are you doing here?” I ask him trying to realize if it was really him who had been here.

“I came to get my stuff and saw you lying here sleeping like an angel. " He smiled.

I smiled nervously feeling my cheeks blushing for the compliment. He chuckled and sat beside me.
"Miri ..." His tone of voice changed I turned to him and he had his eyes on the ground. "Yesterday ... why were you crying?"
Then I remembered the conversation we had yesterday on the phone and I was crying. I sighed.
"Is it because of Taemin?" He looked up and stared at me. "You were together so I wonder if he is the one who made ​​you cry ..."


"You know ... He is not technically the one who made ​​me cry ... I did myself."
He looked at me confused.
"I am the fool for falling in love with him... No… I'm an idiot for not "fall out" of him. But I can’t. I try but I can’t. I can’t get his smile, his voice, his eyes, his laughter, his expressions when he does something he really likes, etc., of my head ... And now my heart hurts. It hurts knowing that he can be happy without me and I can’t be happy without him…”

I started to cry. One of those things that I hate in myself is that I am very sensitive… I cry easily… Veery easily…

I feel a pair of strong arms wrapping on me. I hugged him back as I let the tears fall on his shoulders.

After a while I was feeling much better. I remembered something. I laughed to myself.

“What?” Onew asked smiling.

“I… I was just remembering something that I used to wish when I was a 15…” I smiled looking at my hands while playing with my fingers in the couch.

“What was it?”

“It’s kinda stupid…”

“You can talk.”

“Promise not to laugh?” I looked at him. He pointed his pinky finger smiling. “Like... I watch a lot of Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese dramas so I get influence a lot of what they say or do… And I always wanted to be the girl in drama who had a best friend who was her shoulder at difficult times. Which for her was a prince on a white horse who goes running to wipe the tears with a handkerchief. Someone who always looked for her… Because I’ve been to such tough times in my life and I used to cry a lot. Almost every night. And I would imagine him coming in my room by the window and hugging me saying: ‘everything is going to be all right, just wait a little more…’ “

He chuckled.

“Yah! You promised that you wouldn’t laugh…” I shouted now feeling embarrassed.

“Ok…” He smiled. “Can I be that?”

I look at him stunned.

“Can I be that?” He asks again and then hugging me. “Everything is going to be all right, just wait a little more…” he whispers, my eyes widened.

“Taemin-ah why you were so restless just now?” Someone’s voice was coming down the corridor heading to this room.

“Hyung forget it...” That is Taemin’s voice…

They came in and stopped at the door with wide eyes staring at us, me and Onew.
 Onew took his arms from me and turned to them. I also turned to them stunned.
"Onew?" Key called confused and then turned to me. "Miri?"

Taemin stared straight at me with wide eyes. As I look at him my heart shivered.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hi! short and not very catchy chapter i know... but i was afraid that this one would be long and the next one short so i took a a part from this one and put it in the other. :)

I hope you are liking this story, cause it's going to be interresting. :D

Comment/Subscribe/And keep reading please...

It's SUMMMER!!!! Let's eat a lot of ice cream, go to the beach, pool parties, concerts, etc !!!!!! (I'm going to do all of these!!!)

this year i'm not travelling :(  buuuuttt now that i'm 16 my mom is going to let me out at night more ofteeen!! yey!!

Oh... and for my co-author HaeRin ... Looks like your summer is not going to be a lot of fun... because you are going to be training for the world competion of gymnastic... But think like i do! your going to the world's competion of gymnastic!!! C'mon! gud luck! Fighting! ;)