The Slow Motions Of Us

15 Minutes After Midnight

Victoria’s POV

Another few months have passed and both Nichkhun and I are seeing and talking less and less with one another.

    We were both entering our 30’s and we’re both extremely busy, with my acting and singing career in China and Nichkhun’s blossoming new career in composing and directing. Nichkhun also decided to focus his work back in Thailand so it's been hard for us to see each other. But we tried though.

    Since we were both celebrities, have full pack schedules and fans are still oblivious to our relationship, our dates were limited to only having dinner at our apartment. So we decided to have dinner together at our place whenever we're both in Korea but I was suddenly held back with my schedule, and when I got home to the apartment, Nichkhun was fast asleep on the couch—the take-out he ordered gone cold on the table. The second time we tried to have dinner together, Nichkhun suddenly had to cancel. The third time we tried, I was so tired from my schedule that when I got back to my dorm, I completely passed out and forgot about our dinner date. After that I was getting busy and stayed in China for a while and Nichkhun stayed in Thailand for the same reasons. The chances for us to meet was devastatingly slim. And then… well we both decided to give up.

    But not on the relationship. Yes, we were slowly drifting apart, but like a rubber band we would always coiled back towards each other. We both already went through every obstacle a relationship could go through in the past few years and we won’t allow such small matter to break us apart, not again.

    Now it’s been a month since I last saw Nichkhun. I did get a missed call from him a few days ago but when I tried to call back it was always sent to voicemail. And our schedules would always overlap with our free time. He’s never at our place when I’m there and he’s never free when I was. It was frustrating because what’s the use of having a boyfriend when I can’t even see him whenever I want. But I don’t blame him, we’re both busy with work.

    “Unnie, how’s the photo shoot today?” Amber asked the moment I walked through the front door of our company’s break room, my whole body exhausted. I didn’t even have the strength to speak so I answered her with a nod.

    I threw my coat and bag on the floor and sat limply on the couch. Amber must have realized I was deadbeat because she suddenly pulled me down to lay my head on her lap. She then patted my shoulder repeatedly in comfort.

    “Unnie, you must be really tired.” She said and again I responded with a nod. I was starting to drift off into slumber when all of a sudden my phone rang. I groaned. I rummaged through my purse and groggily looked at the screen.

    “Who is it now?” I asked in a tired tone.

    My tiredness quicly evaporated when it was a text from Nichkhun. He had just sent me a photo of himself kissing the cheek of a life-size cut-out of myself. I could feel my lips spreading out till my ears.

If only it was the real you instead, he texted. I miss you! Love you, Khunnie.

    My fingers suddenly started typing back and after I was done, I pressed sent and I fell asleep with a stupid grin on my face.

Khun, I’m glad I have you by my side. I love you… like a lot. –Vic

 

 

~~~

Yes, yes, I know. It’s been too long and OMG I’m so sorry! I know I haven’t been updating any of my ff lately. I’ve just been really busy with school and exams that have a huge influence in my future are coming up in a few short months. I’ve been like studying like crazy, like really!

But don’t worry. I won’t abandon any of my stories so even if it takes like months before another I update, I hope you guys understand and keep on supporting all my ff. I love you guys! Like a lot!

P.S Let’s get connected! I’ve finally got an Instantgram account (aishahmutmainnah) and it’ll be great if you guys follow me. I’ll follow back. Haha~

Keep it real everyone, peace!