The Suppose to Ending

15 Minutes After Midnight

Victoria’s POV

“Okay girls, just a few more shots left. Make it magical!” The photographer shouted as he continued flashing his expensive looking camera at us.

    F(x) is doing a photo-shoot today for a new clothing brand—we were thrilled to become the new faces of the brand so we were working really hard for the photo-shoot. People might think modelling is just posing for a few pictures, well it’s really a lot harder than it looks. We’ve been posing for more than an hour now and I could feel the beads of sweat trickling down my back. As glamorous as how a modelling job sounds, it’s pretty uncomfortable actually, having to stay still all the time and repeating the same poses at different angles… all that stuff… It’s irritating sometimes.

    After finishing, we went back to the dressing rooms and changed back into our own clothes. We then thanked all the staff for a good day’s work and left the studio.

    “You guys, my sister invited us to have lunch at this new café that’s just opened.” Krystal suddenly said.

    “Oh really? Let’s go! I’m hungry!” Sulli squealed with excitement. Luna and Amber both nodded in agreement.

    “I think I’m just gonna get back first. I’m pretty tired.”

    “Are you sure?” Krystal asked and I nodded.

    “Maybe next time.” I walked the girls to the car and waved goodbye before heading towards my own car.

    Yup, that’s right; I have my own car now. It’s nothing fancy like Siwon’s Porsche or Kyuhyun’s Audi, but it’s doable especially since I bought it with my own money. I was knocked for six while going car shopping a few months ago, everything was so expensive and even though my company wanted to pay for the expenses, I quickly decline the offer. I wanted to buy my first car with my own money and I’m pretty satisfied with my little black convertible.

    The road was pretty packed as I made my way to the apartment. It took over an hour before I reached the front gate of the apartment complex. I parked my car and made my way up the building.

    I punched in the passcode and the apartment door opened with a rhythmic beep.

    “I’m so tired!” I immediately groaned the moment I splattered myself on the soft leather couch. I stretched out my whole body and I could hear the soft cracks of my stiff joints. I just lay there for a minute or two, just staring at the white ceiling before I got up to change out of my button-down and tight jeans. I changed into a t-shirt and sweat shorts and made my way towards the kitchen. I decided to make a nice cool ice coffee to get rid of the afternoon heat.

    The silence was suddenly cut through by the sound of the door beeping, making me startled.

    “Honey, I’m home~~~” A familiar voice called and then he let out his deep bashful laugh. I suppressed a giggle and shook my head. I then felt two pair of muscular arms snaking their way around my waist. A small smile was on my lips.

    “You’re back.” I said and Nichkhun nodded as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

    “What are you making?” He asked.

    “Ice coffee, want one?” A wide grin spread on his lips as he nodded.

    “Yes please!” He answered in a way a child would. I giggled. Nichkhun then released me from his hold and went to his bedroom to change. I took out another mug from the cabinet and started making another ice coffee.

    Nichkhun and I have been dating for almost a year now and we’ve been partially(?) living together the past 3 months.

    When 2PM members started focusing on their indidvidual career, most of them had moved to their own place. Nichkhun was still living in his old apartment with his manager. And since I was already in my late 20’s, my company finally allowed for me to get my own place to stay. It was like the perfect timing because the next thing I knew, Nichkhun and I were signing a lease for an apartment together. This was a big step and some might think we were moving too fast but if they know our full story in the past 7 years together then they will realize we’re not being hasty at all.

    But mostly it’s Nichkhun who occupies the place. Even though the apartment is ours, I decided to let Nichkhun resides in it because I'm working in China most of the time so I have my own place there. But I would occasionally stop by whenever I'm back in Korea or I have a day off from my schedule. Some of my stuff is there anyway. So, in conclusion, we’re living together.

    “Did you have a shooting today?” Nichkhun asked as he plopped himself on the couch. I took a seat next to him and handed him his mug.

    “Yeah, I had a photo-shoot with the girls nearby. We’ve been working since 6 in the morning.” I let out a weary groan as I shook my head.

    “My poor Vic. You must be exhausted right now.” Nichkhun the back of my head and I pouted my lips at him as I nodded.

    “And I have another schedule at 7 later. So I thought I’d stopped by to take a nap.” I said and took a sip of my coffee. “But I didn’t expect you to come home. I thought you’d be at the studio all day.”

    “Ah, I almost forgot. I’ve got huge news!” Nichkhun was suddenly excited. “Earlier, Jinyoung Hyung introduced me to one of the directors at my company and he wants me to help produce and film a short trailer for a new idol group! Can you believe it?” My eyes were wide open now as I listened.

    “Nichkhun, that’s huge!” I let out an excited squeal and gave him a tight hug.

    “It turns out this director I’ll be working with has always thought I had the potential to become a director.”

    “Wah! PD Khun.” I laughed and he joined in.

    “PD Khun sounds awesome.” He agreed and suddenly took my hand in his. “This feels so surreal.” He chuckled and shook his head. I squeezed his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

    “It’s real and you’re going to do great. I just know it.” I pumped my fist and yelled ‘Hwaiting’. Nichkhun let out a chuckle as he pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head.

    “Okay that’s enough excitement for today. You need to get some rest.” Nichkhun said and I immediately pouted.

    “We’ve been so busy lately that we’ve hardly spend time together. I don’t want to waste this precious moment by sleeping. Besides I’m not really that tired.” I convinced but he shook his head at me.

    “Well those dark circles under your eyes beg to differ. Come here.” Nichkhun suddenly placed a cushion on his lap and patted it. I raised an eyebrow at him and he rolled his eyes at me. “If the only reason why you’re not gonna get some rest is because of me then I’m leaving. Bye.” My eyes shot open in alarm and I quickly stop him from getting up from the couch.

    “Fine, fine you win. Just don’t leave.” I said in a frustrated tone as I lay my head on his lap. And then a soft sigh escaped my lips as I mumbled, “I just really missed you.” I heard Nichkhun chuckle.

    “Aigoo, my princess must have been in pain from missing me so much. I apologize milady.” I felt myself cringed at his words.

    “Okay, now I can’t sleep because of your cheesiness.” Nichkhun burst into laughter and ruffled my hair.

    “Sweet dreams.” Was all he said and a second later, I fell asleep.