After school

Stuck in high school

Continuation from previous chapter


Kyuhyun's & Donghae's house after school
Kyuhyun's POV

 

“I don’t believe you”, I still teased Donghae.
“Aish, you’re so stupid! Can’t you simply be nice just once?! You know exactly why I said this…”
“Yeah, I know it.
“Then just leave me alone!”
“Fine, but I have a question.”
“What is it?!”
Donghae was obviously annoyed, which only made me more excited.
“You know, … many people don’t want that others know it but, …”
“Just spill it already you idiot!”
“Am I allowed to tell others that you’re gay?”
“What the hell…?! I told you – I’m NOT gay!!!”
“Sure…”
*smirk*
“What did you say?!”
“Nothing~”
“Idiot.”
“Whatever my sweetie.”
“Eeew don’t call me sweetie – you’re disgusting!” Gosh, I love it to tease that child.

However, I should probably calm down, before mum and dad will arrive – unless I want to be yelled at again – for small things like teasing my brother. Whatever, I don’t even care anymore, I’m used to is.
“What are you doing? And what are you up to do? That smirk chases me cold shower down my spine.”
“Ah, thanks for that compliment, but I was busy thinking about something.”
“I think I better don’t ask what about you were thinking… I’m sure it’s about that bunny-boy, huh? Back then you couldn’t take your eyes off him.”
“Huh? Are you retarded?!”
“Look. You seem to know, who I’m talking about.”
Donghae started to laugh at me and even told me, that my expression hilarious was. Whatever… Though I won’t let that stupid brat get away like this. Be aware Donghae. I’ll take revenge. *evil laugh*


 

At Sungmin's place
(Sungmin's POV)

 

Finally I’m home. And thank god – alone! Hyukkie was really exaggerating yesterday. Honestly I nearly couldn’t stand it anymore so I refused his offer to come to his place today. I also wanted some time to think about this day.
What the hell did I do?
How stupid am I?!
I can’t tell some guys we just met something that personal!!!
What will they think about me now?
And what’s about Hyukkie?
Did he honestly join in?
Was he only doing this because I said this?
Hell I’m going crazy! I don’t want to go to school tomorrow. And the day after tomorrow neither…
Yeah, I have to admit – Hyukkie was honestly kinda right, when he was so scared of high school. Now I can totally understand him, but this was all my own fault!

I was deep in my own thoughts, that only consist of hundreds of questions and I couldn’t answer one of them, when my mother brought me back to reality as she shook my body.
“God. Sungmin! How long do I have to keep on shouting your name, until you finally reply?!”
The only thing I ‘answer’ was a silent “Huh…?” . As recently– she seems mad as always, and again I don’t know why. Probably she was fighting with dad again.
“Now tell me. How was your day at school? Could you make some friends?
“What? Mum, you can’t make friends within one day!”
“Then … Are the other children in your class nice?”
“Mum, we aren’t children anymore. But yes, they seem pretty nice. Especially those two guys we met, when we arrived at school – they were also late-…”. ! I’ve said too much!!

I bent my head down and started to examine my desk – lately it has become quite dirty. Maybe I should clean my room. But really, what’s that now? Is she going to scold me?  After a while she directed her view towards the door and turned away releasing that frightening glare she threw at me before.
“You should clean your room.” With those words she stand up from my bed and went out of my room. Wow. She definitely is down. If she doesn’t even that much strength to forbid me things – usually she needs no effort to.
I didn’t even know to be happy, worried, suspicious or sad. Of course it was because of dad – again.

 

Well and with that I decided to clean my room, just to cheer her up. Though I ended up lying in my bed, texting Hyukkie. To be honest, my room hasn’t changed really changed much, though I tried so hard!

- Gosh I’m so bored. Come on Hyukkie entertain me a bit. Please! -
- And how? –
- How should I know just ... something. Tell me some jokes. -
- I don’t know any! -
- Aish you’re so boring! -
- Well. But be aware – they aren’t funny at all. -
-That’s what I’m used to, if it’s about you :P -
- Shut up -
- I love you too :* xD -
- Problem solved :P -
- Wanna come to my place? -

After that he didn’t reply anymore – causing me only even more fun. So I decided to call him, “he won’t get rid of my annoyance that easily” I thought and smirked evilly.
I don’t even remember what we were talking about, it seemed like an eternity, but I just didn’t want to stand up – I was lying lazily in my bed, facing the ceiling, my arms and legs stretched from me. I put the phone directly beside my ear, so I didn’t even have to hold it, because after a while my arm started to hurt. Yeah, we really talked a long time!

The sound, that caused me to close the call, was my stomach. It was already 9P.M. and I haven’t ate anything yet!

So I decided to walk down the stairs, slowly and carefully, because I felt so dizzy – probably because I’m so tired. Stupid monkey, Hyukkie – it’s all his fault! First he didn’t let me sleep, then he can’t even stop talking!

 

 


 

 

In Hyukjae's house
(Hyukjae's POV)

 

I slowly walked into my room after I arrived at home. I knew it. High school is terrible! Though the other students are nice. And what the hell did I say?! I’m not gay! Hmpf. I probably just said it because Sungmin looked so depressed and worried. That’s what I’ve been telling myself all the time, until it had to come – as always – my annoying brother started to ask various questions. I just hope he didn’t hear, what I’ve said in school. But my biggest fear came true, when he leaned closer to me and asked with a strange voice:
“I didn’t knew, that my precious baby is gay. How comes you’ve never told me before?”
“I didn’t even told YOU. And by the way, I’m not- …”
“Who cares. You said it out loud – that’s what contains. But you trust me less than two guys you just met? You confessed to them but never to me? I’m really disappointed!”
He pouted and left my room – of course he wasn’t interested in my pathetic attempts of declaration, how it really is. I laid down on my bed angrily and soon fell asleep, as far as I know. The reason why I woke up was my phone – Sungmin texted me, and I know him, he won’t leave me alone until he gets what he wants.

I don’t know why but we were talking about the new school for hours, in hindsight I can’t imagine how I could bear this. But somehow I could feel, that Sungmin wanted to talk about something ‘special’. Something, both of us were curious about, but none was able to respond this topic. So Sungmin explained a long time, what he’s gonna do with his ‘ugly’ uniform, he says it’s colorless or at least it has no pretty colors, which means he’s gonna add pink things everywhere.
I’m already excited about his appearance.

Except of our ‘confessions’ (those aren’t even true!!!) there’s still something else, I’m curious about. I wonder what Heechul was up to do when HE was at school ON TIME. Even more strange is, that he wasn’t in school, but he was looking at something. Or even someone. I’m sure he’s stalking someone. I know, this just now sounded more than ridiculous, even I started to laugh about it, which only earned a worried glance of my father, when he came to my room. He was probably checking if I’ve gone insane.

 

 


 


 

Meanwhile at Donghae's & Kyuhyun’s place
Kyuhyun's POV

 

Now I’ve got an incorrigible and devilish idea. *smirk* I was having a shower when that brilliant thought crossed my mind. It was kinda strange, actually I’m used to ert thoughts while having a shower. He said he isn’t gay. I wonder how he’ll react, when I’ll show our new classmates a photo of him. In the shower. . I couldn’t suppress my laughs anymore, but a sudden knock on the door and Donghae’s voice caused me to stop.
“What the hell is wrong with you?! Come on and hurry up. It’s my turn!”
“Sure I’ll make sure, I’ll be out in a minute!”
“How comes you are kinda… dunno … nice?!”
“I don’t know what you mean”
I opened the door and walked towards my room when Donghae stared with widely opened eyes on my body. Well not completely , but I made sure not to hide ‘everything’ perfect so he might see something he dislikes. I chuckled when he started to cough, and I only took off the small towel, which I had wrapped around my waist. I entered the room and looked back to my poor little brother, who stands there, mouth and eyes opened widely and his index finger pointing in my direction. I’m sorry my poor baby, but this was only the first part of my revenge. I quickly changed into my pajamas which unfortunately got ripped on the backside. But in this situation right now I didn’t care – just the other way round, I was kinda happy.

When I heard the sound of the water in the shower I sneaked out of my room and hold my phone solid in front of me and opened the door of the bathroom as quietly as possible. Donghae didn’t seem to notice me, he was happily humming a melody, his eyes were closed and fortunately his hands were about to distribute the body lotion all over his body. I know all this sounds like I’d enjoy this sight. But honestly it’s disgusting, I’m on the verge to puke.

I shoot a photo, made sure that it has a good quality, shut the door and ran into my room. Of course I didn’t care anymore to be silent after I got what I wanted, so I saw Donghae’s frightened expression when I ran out of the bathroom. If I don’t want to die, I should lock the door. Thank god this thought came before Donghae. I could even hear his fast steps. His pathetic try to open the door caused me an insane laughter and when he started to hammer against the door I couldn’t hold myself anymore.

“You… Honestly Kyuhyun, you can be happy that you locked that damn door. But you can’t stay inside forever. Even you have to use the toilet once or twice a day. And then you are dead.”
Honestly, I think he was about to scare me, but to me it sounded like he was pleading me for something instead of threatening me. Aish… Donghae you’re really stupid. Why didn’t you lock the door of the bathroom as I did? You are such a cute fool. I chuckled because of my own thoughts, but somehow he was right. I could almost feel pressure on my bladder. How’s that?! I didn’t felt that the last hours before, how come’s it seems so urgently right now?!

 


 

I'm trying to improve my 'writing skills' so ... if you have any hints or something... 
I'd gladly accept xD hope you like that chapter, even though it's nearly exactly the same as the other one.
-> Boring!
And if you have any 'wishes' or whatever to get included in my story, I'd look forward to hear your advices :D