Minnie's expirience

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

In the bus – at the time school usually begins :P
Sungmin’s POV

 

“I think we’re in the wrong bus…” I said worriedly and earned 3 death glares from my friends, who were sitting in front of me.
“WHAT?!” Hae shouted, grabbed my shoulders and shook me, until Kyu slapped his hands away. Thank god. Kyu, you’re my hero!
“It’s okay. We still have… OH NO! It’s NOT okay!!! School already began! I told you not to go to the bus!” Hyukkie shouted and fumbled on his watch.
“Look. You only have to reset the clock for an hour and we’ll still have plenty of time!” Kyu said and grinned brightly, causing me to chuckle.
“Not really. We’d have to go back – actually we’d have to run!”
“Ah don’t worry, we’ll just talk to the bus driver, since he seems so nice, he surely will let us out right here.” I calmed the others down and smiled.
“Then ask him, immediately, before we have to go even further! Where the hell is this bus actually going to?!” Hae squeaked. He was really exhausted, I think he didn’t sleep that well as Hyukkie did… Well I somehow can understand it, I also didn’t sleep that well… But Kyu kept annoying me all the time, so there was no other way, right?!
“I don’t know.” I answered honestly and shrugged.
“Huh?! You don’t-… aish just ask him already!”
“Alright okay calm down!”

I made  my way to the front of the bus and knocked onto the glass between me and the nice bus driver.
“How can I help you?” he asked, when he opened the little window. He somehow sounded … annoyed?
“Erm… I’m sorry but my friends and me just noticed, that we got onto the wrong bus…”
“And what does this have to do with me?!”
“What-…? Ah no! I just wanted to ask you, to let us out, otherwise we’d be too late again… well actually were already late but-…”
“No! That’s not my problem. You should have thought about that before!”
“I can’t stop the bus, just because some stupid schoolkids got onto the wrong bus, and were even too stupid to notice this!”
“WHAT?! Tch. Then… where’s this bus going to?!”
“Can’t you read?! It’s written there!”
he hissed and pointed onto a sign, that was in the middle of the corridor of the bus, while behind me I heard some people whispering and someone approaching me, but I didn’t pay attention. “To Busan of course!” he went on, without letting me even read it.
“WHAT?! But that’s-…”
“I don’t care how much far away it is. That’s why this bus only appears twice a day – and you were lucky enough to catch it. So you finally see, I can’t stop the bus, because I have a time limit. I have to be back in Seoul tomorrow morning and it’s quite exhausting to drive all day long – everyday! And now, shut up, actually you’re not allowed to talk to the driver!”
he yelled, while I could feel tears welling up my eyes.
“Who do you think you are?! You are the one to shut up, don’t you dare to raise your voice once again, when you’re talking to Sungmin, got it?! You idiot!” I wanted to turn around, but was already pulled into a tight hug.
“Kyu…”
“It’s alright Minnie. Let’s go back, since this IDIOT is too stupid to stop the bus.”
Kyu said and shouted that ‘IDIOT’ to the bus driver.
“Finally the stupid brats got it.” The bus driver said, like he was talking to himself and shut the little window, while Kyu pulled me back to our seats.

“What an idiot!” Kyu was still furious and kept complaining about what the bus driver had said to me and how he behaved. He was sitting next to me and I rested my head on his lap, while he softly caressed my hair. I felt somehow tired, but looking at Hyukkie and Hae, who were sitting in front of us, somehow energized me. They were chatting with each other happily, sometimes they slapped their thighs hardly, causing the other to groan in pain, while Hyukkie was still eating his bread, he took before we left.

“Come on Hyukkie. Share with your hyungs!” Hae pleaded, after hearing his stomach rumble loudly and tried to steal his bread.
“Huh? No way, that’s mine!” he replied immediately and covered in the corner between his seat and the wall of the bus.
“How dare you, to talk that impolite to us?! And now hand out our proportion!”
“No! I told you all, it’d be better to have breakfast and not go to the bus. See what you have from that!”
he replied and stuck out his tongue.
“Aaahh! Oh my god! You’re completely crazy!” Hyukkie shouted and pushed Hae away, when he had bitten his tongue. This way Hae was able to distract Hyukkie from his bread and Kyu stole it immediately.
“Hey! Give it back!” Hyukkie whined and pouted.
“Sure. Just a minute honey.” Kyu answered bravely.
“If you call him just once more ‘honey’, you’re dead!” me and Hae shouted angry.
“Hahahaha! It’s too funny to tease you guys! Just one word and Minnie gets jealous, Hae upset and Hyukkie embarrassed!”  he simply replied and patted my head.
Everything that Hyukkie got back, was a piece of his huge bread – everyone had to get something, I mean we’re friends and friends share things right?!
“I’m tired…” Hyukkie whispered and yawned.
“Just sleep.” Hae whispered back and pulled him into his embrace, and cuddled with him.
“Gay.” Kyu mumbled and smirked. Hae raised his middle finger and rolled his eyes, while I slapped his head, since I’m… well we’re gay as well. Just admit it Kyu!

“These guys are honestly able to sleep in a bus…” Kyu said and pointed onto the couple in front of us. Indeed both of them were sleeping and Hyukkie rested his head on Hae’s shoulder, while his head was on Hyukkie’s.
“Yeah, we should be quiet, I don’t want them to annoy me anymore.” I replied and smirked mischievously. Of course I was just kidding, and even Kyu understood that. Not that I’d say he’s stupid!
“What are you thinking?”
he asked me suddenly.
“Wha-… What? Why do you ask?”
“Well… you seem pretty deep in your own thoughts, so I became curious.”
“Ah... it’s nothing really!”
“Alright.”
I copied Hyukkie’s position and asked him:
“So what kind of nightmare did you have?”
“Huh? What do you mean?”
I couldn’t see his face, but I’m sure he just raised his eyebrow. That’d make him just look even more y. God, stop thinking things like that Sungmin!
“What? You said you had a nightmare and you lost your PSP…”
“Oh yeah! I forgot it!” that idiot haha!
He put an arm around my shoulder and started to it.
“You seem to forget things pretty often.” I … but this was maybe not that a good idea!
“What should that mean?!” he replied and tightened his grip.
“Aah… nothing. Just forget it!” It was somehow awkward. Actually I felt it after we got up, but I thought I’d simply imagine it. But now even Kyu admitted it.
“Erm… let’s… I think it’s probably better if we’d forget the last day… and the night of course as well…”
“Yeah I think so too. I’m just curious, if these guys would be able to do so, they love each other that much.”
“Yeah… but honestly last night was somehow… I don’t know…”

 


Review – previous night  


1A.M.
Sungmin’s POV


“I’m sure this guy has a wet dream. What a !” Kyuhyun whispered nearly inaudibly into my ear. I chuckled, but stopped abruptly, when we shocked and tore our eyes widely open. Why? Because of a loud strange sound.
Disgusting.
Eeeeewwww! Who farted just now?! Everyone, including me, except Donghae started to laugh crazily. Donghae you…!
“Open a window!!!”
I shouted on the edge of suffocating, while everyone coughed and choke disgusted.
After opening the window and smelling the fresh air I threated:
“This is going to stay open. Got it?!” and the others only laughed, but nodded.

We went back to bed, which actually still stank a bit, but well … he had drunken rotten milk this morning, so I won’t scold him. I was still wide awake, but I could hear the others sleeping. Well… at least Hae and Hyukkie. I sat up and chuckled amused, causing Kyu to sit up as well and his expression told me, that I looked like I’ve gone nuts.  But soon he realized, why I was this excited and he snapped his fingers against Hae’s forehead. Haha! He doesn’t even move! He just made a quiet noise.
We chuckled devilish and he began to talk:
“He never wakes up in the night, no matter what you do!”
“Really? Hyukkie’s completely different! Just one wrong move and you have a tired, annoying Hyukkie, who won’t leave you alone, until you’re going crazy!”
“Haha! Really?”
“Yeah! And he always needs his stupid pillow – Mr. Sparkle.”
“Oh so that’s that thing?”
“Erm… yeah!”
“Aish…I’m absolutely not tired!”
“Me too! Let’s play a game!”
“Sure! What game?”
“I’ve no idea…”
he laughed and answered:
“Wow. How about ‘truth or dare’?”
“Are you serious? That game is for girls!”
“That might be true, but we’d be closer to each other after playing it.”
“I’m already close to you!”
I chuckled. We were really close to each other, his are touching mine, and when he said that he even leaned nearer and I could feel his hot breathe on my chest.
“Also we won’t be able to make cool dare tasks!”
“Well… how about biting Hae’s ?”
he smirked but soon after that distorted his face in many different angles. He maybe thought about, if he’d have to do that.
“Eeeww disgusting!”
“See. We can do it!”
“Alright, but please nothing like that!”
I finally gave up.
“Okay let’s play something else.” Yeah!
“Thanks! Hey… don’t you have a PSP?”
“Yeah! But mum and dad took it away…”
“Oh okay.”
“Woah that reminds me of Donghae… he seriously hacked my laptop!!! How can an idiot like this hack MY password?!”
“Maybe he just guessed it?”
“There’s no way he’d find it out!”
“Why? What is it?”
“Erm… never mind!”
“Come on, tell me!”
I became a bit angry, because a thought of that day in school just crossed my mind.
“No it’s embarrassing!”
“How embarrassing could it be? You’ve seen me , so think once again.”
He kept some seconds quiet, but after that he just shrugged.
“It’s still not comparable with this!” Now I was really angry. I wanted to know this password no matter what! So I pushed him down and climbed on top of him, leaning my face nearer to his, until our noses touched.
“Tell me!”  I whispered and stared into his frightened eyes. Unfortunately he has to act like a real macho and it was his turn to push me off him and right after that he climbed on top of me.
“What if I don’t want to?” he asked and smirked, while he grabbed my hands, that were trying to push him off me, but he was stronger than me. How the hell can he be stronger than I am?! I’m a master in martial arts!
“Get off me!”
“That’s only good for you!”
“Just get off me, we’ll forget about your password. Just tell me what’s so bad, that Hae could ‘hack’ you password.”
“Alright.”
he rolled off my body and landed right beside me on my outstretched arm.
“He read a weird conversation I had with my best childhood friend Changmin. Don’t ask me what it’s about. It’s just embarrassing.”
“Hmh. Alright. So have you already thought of an acceptable revenge? We should work together, especially he and Hyukkie fooled us earlier, and you nearly saw me once more!”
“Yeah, that might be a good idea! And yes, I somehow got something in my mind, but it doesn’t seem that mean to me.”
“What is it?”
“I thought of putting his hand into a bucket of warm water, when he’s sleeping.”
“Hahaha! Nice! But we can’t do that. That’d be more punishment for me, than for them, since I have to clean it afterwards!”
“Oh yeah, that’s true!”

It became quiet for a while, until he said something, that really shocked me:
“You know… in that conversation… we were talking about you, and well…”
“Please, go on!”
I replied and smiled brightly, but he just shook his head.
Instead of an answer I got something else. Not only his gesture, but also a kiss. He pulled me into his embrace once more and caressed my back, while I was still completely in shock and just stared at him, my eyes widely opened.
“You don’t like it?”
“What? No! No of course I like it! You know… I just had a really weird dream just last night…”
“So? What was it about?”
“What? That’s… ah never mind!”
“Come on! I also told you something embarrassing!”
“Yeah but,… alright… I don’t know! I can’t call it a wet dream, since we hadn’t done it-… oops…”
I gulped desperately. !!! I told him too much!
“We? You and me? So what did we then?”
he was totally amused!
“You kissed me, that’s all.”
“I can feel, that this wasn’t all~”
“Hah! It is!”
“So then… how close were we? Like this?”
he asked, smirked and crawled on top of me once again.
“No, you weren’t lying on me!”
“Then let’s rectify this immediately…”
he whispered and pulled me into another kiss, but this time he even convinced me to kiss him back, until he deepened it again.
“Aah! Why did you-…” did he really bit me?! And then he even dares to let his tongue slide into my mouth! Not only that… I could also feel his hand, that caressed my cheek just some seconds ago, moving towards my… crotch. Until he grabbed it.
I moan and tried to push him off me once again. I also shook my head, wanting to tell him that I’m not ready yet. Hell we’re only 14 how can he even think about something dirty like this?!
He only smirked at me and started to move his hand, but he removed it immediately, when the door was opened. We acted as we’d sleep, and stared in each other’s eyes, until the door was shut again. A relieved sigh escaped out of our lungs and he kissed me again – positioning his hand on the place, where it was before.
Thank god he was interrupted by Hae’s voice, and he rolled off my body and started to snore loudly.

“Eeeww, Hyukkie! You’re drooling onto my shirt and my neck!” Kyu and me were nearly not even able to suppress our laughter anymore. I knew exactly, how disgusting it was, to wake up with a spit covered shirt. And not even you own spit. After that we could hear a strange sound, and right afterwards Hae’s chuckle.
“Well at least we aren’t .” Hae said, causing Kyu and me to tore our eyes opened widely. I sat up and asked curious:
“What the hell are you doing?!” honestly?!
“Erm… nothing!”
Hae answered immediately, and I could see Kyu suppressing a laughter. His grin grew every second!
“And why are you then hugging each other that closely?” I asked them and smirked, I even winked at Kyu.
“What?! We aren’t!” he squeaked and they pushed each other away.
“Haha! Yeah now!”
“Tch… Is Kyuhyun seriously sleeping?”
Hyukkie finally said something.
I threw a short glance on Kyu, who only nodded lightly and snored loudly, and I answered:
“Yep, so be happy about that. Otherwise he’d tease you again. Hihi!” I chuckled and lightly hit Kyu’s forehead, who nearly wasn’t able to suppress his laughter anymore.
“Yeah that might be true… but can’t you hear him snore?! He’s even that loud!” Hae answered and laughed.
It was tired again, until we heard  Hyukkie sobbing.
“Hyukkie…? What… Are you crying? What’s wrong?” both me and Donghae sighed and asked worried, while Kyuhyun was still ‘sleeping’ and his snoring became even louder. He probably couldn’t resist to burst out laughing anymore. Absolutely understandable.

“Mr. … Mr. Sparkle isn’t here! He cried out loud.
“What?” Hae asked, also Kyu looked confused at me.
“God, Hyukkie shut up. We’re tired and want to sleep. Just hug Donghae, like before – you hadn’t any problems back then.” I hissed and was annoyed by his stupid sentence.
“But-…” he tried again bug he was interrupted by a flying pillow and my words:
“Shut up!”
I snuggled my face into Kyu’s chest and fell asleep immediately. I became so tired, I wanted the last 3 hours to last for an eternity. Of course also, because I had a reason to cuddle with Kyu.

But as the devil it wants it turned out this way…
“How the hell is it even possible, that you alarm clock still works, after you smash it against the door every day?!” Hyukjae mumbled in Donghae’s arms, who was still asleep. I threw a glance over my shoulder, when I got dressed and answered with something else, to wake Kyu… or at least his interests:
“Look, who was able to sleep without his precious sheep-pillow, Mr. Sparkle tonight!” 

After that Kyu immediately got up as well and smirked at them.
He has now an idea, how to take revenge.

So that’s it actually, after that it went on pretty bad, since we got onto the wrong bus. Stupid Hyukkie… why didn’t he convince us to go to school, instead of a stupid bus, whose driver is a completely insane freak?!
 



Not  a good chapter, but seriously - just as the others right? xD
Hope I could satisfy someones' special wishes :P xD (I know it absolutely seems, like i didn't put any effort into it... okay i admit i didn't xD)
Have a nice day! :D and fun.. xD