Revenge

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

Hyukjae’s place
Hyukjae’s POV

 

When we arrived at home, Heechul was already waiting for us. This can’t mean something good is going to happen!
I wonder what mum actually wanted me to do, but after she saw Choco… you know it started to rain, and who doesn’t love it to play in mud and dirt? Right now, I’m not talking about the dog… But we had to bath Choco, which used to be fun, so we agreed immediately, but mum ordered Heechul to watch us, so we wouldn’t drown Choco… like I’d let that happen! And to be honest, Heechul was more the one, who was about to drown my poor dog! Then she left without another word.

We went into the bathroom, placed a towel in front of the bathtub and successfully made Choco to jump into it, while we filled it with warm water. I hope it wasn’t too warm… hihihi.
“Hey Kyu, give me that blue shampoo, please.” Minnie ordered, causing me to throw a glance into their direction.
“Sure, here.” Kyu answered, while he handed Minnie the shampoo, and I finally noticed it. I thought Heechul should watch us, and now he’s only playing with his phone?!
“WAIT!” I shouted worriedly, before Minnie could pour it into the water, and everyone stared at me, even Heechul.
“What is it?” Minnie only asked dumbfounded.
“Choco is a dog, so we don’t need this!” I stopped him, from pouring the bubble bath into the bathtub.
“But the water would smell nice and have a lot of bubbles!!!” he complained and pouted.
“But Choco loves to drink that water, if someone isn’t watching a second.” I explained and bit my lower lip.
“Oh, right… so no bubble bath.” Minnie replied and put the tube away reluctantly.
“Why doesn’t it surprise me, that Hyukkie’s dog is a bit silly?” Kyu asked with an evil smirk, causing the others to laugh.
“It doesn’t surprise me neither.” Heechul reminded us, that he’s still here. Strange, I could swear, he usually runs away, as soon as someone else is doing his job.
“HEY!!!” I shouted angrily, got up from the floor and turned around, to splash some water onto him, but before I could even react, he had already pushed me into the bathtub.
“Are you crazy?!” I squeaked shocked when my pants got soaked and I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket, and put it onto the border of the sink.
“What?” he asked dumbly, causing me to clench my fists.
“I could have fallen onto Choco!!!” I went on, while I slowly got up, trying to stop Choco, who was about to sit into my lap and my whole face and I turned around to go on fulfilling our actual task.
“But you didn’t, right?” Heechul more determined, than asked and slapped my wet .
“HEY! And I could have!” I shouted angrily, while rubbing my .
“Hyukkie! Give me shampoo!!!” Minnie suddenly ordered and I grabbed a shampoo still a little confused, because I had already forgotten about our task, because of my anger.
“Take this one, before you’re going to use a wrong one.” Heechul said and handed me another one, while he tore the other one out of my hand.
“Tch, I wouldn’t!” I defended myself and narrowed my eyelids.
“Sure!” he only mocked and laughed evilly, before he went on with a serious tone.
“By the way… did you hear about that guy?"
“Huh? What do you mean?” Kyu asked him with a strange expression and sat onto the toilet seat.
“You know… that guy, who stayed in that luxury hotel for a while, just a week ago…” Heechul went on and his eyes never stayed at the same spot, while he pulled something out of his pocket.
“That’s him.” Heechul explained and handed us a picture of a guy we’ve never seen before.
“Erm… no?” Minnie replied and bit his lower lip in nervousness – already aware, this won’t end good.
“He looks like a random guy…” I mumbled quietly, but they ignored me!
“Alright, alright, okay! I’ll tell you, stop begging!” Heechul literally laughed and mentioned with his hands to ‘calm down’, though he was the only one, being all excited.
“Idiot.” I mumbled quietly and defeated, but he ignored my response. He only went on with his story:
“The rumor says he went to that hotel for a business trip. He was called Kim Young Soo, a young attractive man, just around the twenties, and already that successful. His boss told him to go to Seoul for three days, he even rented a luxury hotel for him, because of an important meeting with a special customer. When he went to the reception, the woman already recognized him and handed him the keys, with the number ‘312’. Then she bent over the desk, and she whispered into his ear:
‘Don’t ever look into room number ‘313’!’. Kim Young Soo was only confused, but agreed. The first day went over quickly, and he followed the girl of the reception’s advice, and he didn’t throw a look into the room beside his own. The next night, when he came back from the meeting, he was so curious about that room and he kept asking himself:
‘What could she mean with that? Are they hiding something?’.
So he decided to find out, no matter what that girl on the day before said. When it was exactly 12P.M. he went out of his room and sneaked over to room number 313, while he looked left and right, to make sure, nobody would see him. Nobody was around, lucky for him, so he could throw a glance through the keyhole, without being noticed. All he could see was a dark room, filled with moonlight and a woman in the middle of the room! A completely pale woman, was back-facing him and was sitting on a chair in front of the table. She had long black hair, and a white night robe, which had the same tone of white as her skin, he could barely see – only her legs and arms weren’t covered.
He wondered why that girl of the reception sounded so worried, when she told him that, though there was only a normal woman inside that room. He didn’t want to waste another thought of that, so he went to bed, he was tired because of the exhausting meeting before. The next morning, he got up, ate his breakfast and he went to another meeting with his boss and the customer. He only had to stay for one night, everything was alright, and nothing changed. After he returned to the hotel, it was already late night, and he went straight back into his room, beside room number 313. When it was 12P.M. he strangely felt wide awake, so he decided to throw another glance into the room beside his own. What could go wrong?
He went out of the room, made sure, nobody would see him, bent down and stared through the keyhole.”
To be honest, this stupid story scared the out of me, but even worse was, that it hadn’t even ended yet! And at this point, I couldn’t help but whimper in angst. Heechul is enjoying his time, while he’s scaring us, that much! He only smirked, before he went on:
“This time he could only see something red and he immediately thought, that woman from yesterday could have noticed him, so she probably hung something in front of the keyhole, to avoid stalkers like him. So he simply went back into his room and went to sleep, since he couldn’t even see anything. When he got up the next morning, he had to hurry, since his airplane was leaving early, so he hurried downstairs with his already packed suitcases and checked out, but then he was too curious and asked the girl of the reception in a low whisper tone:
‘What happened in room number 313, why wasn’t I allowed to throw a look into it?’.”
I seriously thought Heechul would now say something like ‘It would be rude, to look into someone else’s room!’ and to burst out laughing afterwards, but hell I was wrong! Instead he went on with this:
“The girl narrowed her eyes, looked left and right, bent over the desk and whispered in a low tone:
‘Once there was a woman with black hair, who rented that room. A maid found her the, in the morning – day after she checked in, dead. She was completely pale – except of her eyes. They were blood-red.’.”
Heechul’s glance wandered from one to the others face watching in victory his success. We all shared the same expression – pure horror, which means our jaws were dropped, our eyes opened widely and filled with angst, but Heechul still had still had to say something!
“After that, the man disappeared, nobody saw him ever again, and rumors say he died the night afterwards, but it’s not for sure. For sure is, that there’s a strange creature, killing people, who dare to throw a look into someone else’s room, because of curiosity.” He faked a worried gulp, while I could see him biting his lower lip.
“A-are you serious?!” Minnie asked in disbelief, and his body was trembling lightly.
“Of course I am!” Heechul exclaimed and left the room without another word.
“But… this is impossible…” Hae stuttered and even Kyu seemed a little shocked, before he smirked, and followed Heechul out of the room. I wonder kind of prank these guys are going to play on us now…

 


 


Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I followed Heechul out of the room, trying to suppress my devilish laughter, when I passed them. Minnie, Hae and Hyukkie had completely the same expression, they were absolutely frightened and that told me, they definitely believed every word of Heechul! And now we’re going to take revenge for this morning. Well actually it’s only me, but Heechul has some great ideas, and also, he wanted to join me – what could go wrong (for us)?
“They seriously believed it!” Heechul said in victory, while he chuckled evilly.
“Yeah! That was really a good idea!” I answered and joined him.
“Yeah! Okay and what are we going to do now?” he asked with a dead-serious expression.
“I don’t know, but seriously, where the hell did you got that picture?!” I reminded him, while he only smirked devilish.
“I just shoot a photo and he happened to be in the center, if you know what I mean.” He explained with a naughty wink.
“HAHAHA! Okay!”
“Let’s go!”
he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the kitchen, while we continued our row of pranks, we’re going to play on our three victims, who are still shocked in the bathroom, finally washing Choco.
“Hehehe.” Heechul laughed evilly every time he grabbed something to put it onto our snack!
We finished the sandwiches within 5 minutes, placed them on a table in Hyukkie’s room, since they’d go in there for 100%. While we were eating our own sandwiches, we were about to do the next crazy thing.
“Did you get someone’s phone?” I asked him and turned around to face him.
“Of course~! I got Hyukkie’s.” Heechul answered with an evil smirk.
“Huh? When?” I asked confused.
“You remember I pushed him to Choco into the bathtub?”
“And?”
“He put it onto the border of the sink – then it immediately disappeared in my pocket. Hihihi.”
“HAHAHA! You’re a genius!”
“I know, but you aren’t bad either!”
“I know! So let’s get some ice.”
We laughed at our self praises and got some waterproof, transparent film and a bowl, which we filled with water to the half. Heechul wrapped the transparent film around Hyukkie’s phone, which he put into the bowl with water and I put it into the freezer.
“When do we have to add water?” I asked him, after waiting 10 long minutes.
“I don’t know, but I promise, it’s ready at 8P.M.”  he answered and we laughed devilish.
“Alright. I’ll call you then.” I replied with a wink.
“Good boy.” He dared to say and patted my head.
“Yeah, you are a good boy!” I answered with a smirk and patted his head.
“Kyuhyun.”
“Heechul?”
I asked – of course not even thinking of adding ‘Hyung’.
“You’re a great student!” Heechul exclaimed and hugged me.
“I know.” I answered and stuck my out my tongue.
“But only, because I’m such a great teacher!” he answered and lifted one of his eyebrows, while he folded his arms.
“That’s what you think!”
“It’s just the way I said!”
“Maybe in your dreams!”
we argued, until Hyukkie went into the kitchen and asked angrily:
“What are you guys doing here?!”
“WAAAH! NOTHING!”
I shouted worriedly, totally forgotten, that we already had put his phone into the freezer, and I swirled around to hide it, until I remembered.
“Is Choco already clean?” Heechul asked him in disbelief, since it didn’t even took more than 15 minutes.
“Yeah, go and smell her – she smells sooo good!” Hyukkie replied and smiled brightly.
“Don’t tell me you used strawberry shampoo…” Heechul asked with and annoyed expression.
“I-I… I didn’t!” he stuttered worriedly.
“YOU IDIOT!” Heechul shouted and went on with:
“Okay. It’s okay. Just forget it. Hey, you know what?” Heechul already thought of taking revenge.
“What?” Hyukkie asked cluelessly, while I leaned back and enjoyed the show.
“I bet you can’t position your hands on top of your head for 15 seconds!”
“Why shouldn’t I?”
“1000 won if you can.”
“Tch, where’s the point in-…”
“Are you scared?”
“Alright, okay!”
“What are you doing here?”
Minnie asked, when he and Hae entered the kitchen.
“Hyukkie and I have a bet, wanna watch?”  Heechul explained.
“Hyukkie? Are you sure? You know... ah never mind. Well… what is it about?” Minnie asked worriedly, already aware, that this couldn’t end good for Hyukkie.
“He mustn’t take off his hands of his head for 15 seconds.”
“Where’s the point in-…”
“Let’s just do it now!!!”
Heechul interrupted Minnie and looked at Hyukkie.
“Okay. 3, 2, 1, GO!” I announced the countdown and Hyukkie immediately put his hands onto his head, still absolutely clueless, what this all was about. That poor guy! This is definitely NOT his day! Well… his own fault, for letting Choco my face… and I even thought I was Minnie!!!
“AAAAH!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!”
Hyukkie screamed shocked, after Heechul pulled down his pants. Unfortunately Hyukkie’s boxers were pulled down as well, what we didn’t really plan, but hey – could it even go better?
“AHAHAHA OH MY GOD! Actually it hahahaha… it wasn’t planned to… ihihihihi… pull down your boxers as well, but …hrhrhrhr… OH GOD hoooh! This is even way funnier, since we had a great audition!”
Heechul shouted through his laughter and even his eyes were filled with tears of joy – just like mine, while we all laughed like crazy and stared at Hyukkie, who pulled up his pants frightened.
“YOU IDIOT!” Hyukkie shouted angrily, while he stumped upstairs into his room and Hae quickly followed him, though he was still laughing.
“Ahahaha! Calm down! And by the way, we made you guys a snack, since we left you alone to wash Choco – it’s in your room.” Heechul shouted from behind and we followed him upstairs.
“What happened to it?” Hyukkie asked, when he discovered it.
“This time? Well… nothing.” Heechul answered calmly.
“Sure.” He rolled his eyes and examined the sandwiches like a pro.
“I want to call mum.” He suddenly announced, without any reasons.
“WHY?!” Heechul shouted angrily.
“Because I want her to take strawberries with her.”
“Tch! Kyuhyun and I made a nice snack for you and you egoistic brat really prefer some strawberries, which were imported or rather withdrawn from countries with a lower GDP than we have?!”
“What…? No, I-…!”

“Oh my god! You are so selfish! I’m really disappointed!” Heechul shook his head and stump out of the room, while we all – except Hyukkie – bursted out laughing once more.
“My… my phone is gone!” Hyukkie gasped and was frozen with a frightened stare in his lifeless seeming eyes.
“What?” Hae asked, not even listening to the love of his life!
“It’s not in my pocket anymore!” Hyukkie exclaimed worriedly and touched all his pockets again and again. Hehehe, you won’t find it here, Hyukkie~!
“Have you left it in the bathroom?”
Minnie asked and examined the whole room with Hae.
“Probably…” with that Hyukkie rushed out of the room, but just after a few seconds he was back and shouted worriedly:
“It’s not there!!! What should I do?!”
“Calm down, you’ll find it soon, for sure!”
I tried to cheer him up, but he didn’t listen.
“I’m dead, if I don’t find it before mum returns… who knows how many times she already called me!”
“It’s okay, we’ll find it!
” Hae calmed him a bit down, when he got up from Hyukkie’s bed and now all three of them were wandering around in the room.
“But-… I need to call mum! And now I have a valid reason! Minnie can I borrow your phone?”
“I don’t have mine with me. Kyu, how about yours? I’m sure you have yours with you!” WHAT?! He can’t possibly know…
Minnie stared at me with a strange gaze, sending a shiver down my spine… or so, I think I just imagined that.
“Err… sure…” I answered quietly.
“Can I borrow it – just for a minute!”
“Uhm… s-sure… go ahead…” I replied reluctantly and handed him my phone – compulsorily.
“Thank you!” with that he was out of the room once more, but Minnie stopped him in time, before he could disappear from our sights.
“Wait, I accompany you!”
“Why?”
“Just go.”
“Uh… okay.”

When Minnie and Hyukkie left the room, Minnie threw again that strange look at me, making me shiver once more.
“What did you do?” Hae asked me annoyed and pinched my arm, causing me to whimper a little, but I immediately pushed him against the wall and got a grip of his collar, which I held firmly.
“I didn’t do anything!” I hissed through gritted teeth.
“Sure, now tell me the truth!” he answered, while he tried to push me off him – even successfully, and we were rolling on the floor.
“Truth is… I didn’t do anything!” I replied, while switching our positions, so I’d be on top of him.
“Who’s gonna believe you that?!”
“You!”
“No way!!!”
“Oh yes!”

“No! Get off me!!!” we kept on arguing and rolling and fighting and so on… until another voice interrupted us. With the worst message ever…
“Erm… I don’t wanna disturb but… I’m s-seriously sorry, but… I-I …I accidently dropped your phone…” Hyukkie stuttered quietly, while Minnie was standing behind him, both of their heads were bent down, so we couldn’t see their expressions. Until I realized, that Hyukkie was holding a phone with a completely destroyed touchscreen in front of his body, I tried to figure out, what exactly was wrong, but then I became crazy. He avoided to meet my gaze, but suddenly he fixed his eyes on a certain picture... a picture Heechul left for him. And then i finally got, what he just said.
“WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!” he seriously wants to die.

 


god i was looking so long for a korean name i could use for that story, since i didn't want to use the identity of another celebrity ...
so when i googled 'Kim Young Soo' i was really... surprised and ... astonished! XD could it be better, than that?!
HEECHUL was acting in 'Golden Bride' and he was called KIM YOUNG SOO!!!!! what could fit better than that?! XDDDD (Heechul scaring everyone with a story about a man with that name ;D xD)

God i'm so not satisfied with this story - i wanted to create angst!!!! -.- XD

HAPPY EASTER !!!!!!!!!! :D
Have fun :P