Pure horror

Stuck in high school

 

Continuation from previous chapter

 

In the kitchen
Kyuhyun’s POV


 

“But it’s not our kitchen!” Minnie shouted worriedly and tried to free himself from my grip.
“But you made it dirty as well!” I simply answered and smirked evilly, like Hae.
He’s thinking about the same thing, as I do! That’s what Hae’s glance told me, and his smirk only proved me right.
“IN THE KITCHEN! NOW!” mum shouted from somewhere, then she slammed a door. And scolding me, if I do that, huh?!
“Okay… let’s got…”
Hae muttered and slowly stomped out of our room, through the hallway into the kitchen, while Minnie, Hyukkie and I followed him.
“How are we supposed to clean that?!” Hae shouted discouraged.
“You’d need more than a week to clean this mess!” Hyukkie added quietly, while we were all staring at the view. The twelve pizza cartons were stacked and placed on the table, the plates, we used before, when we ate bread and afterwards our mini pizzas, were still on their spot beside the cartons and the floor… well, you could say, you’d make your shoes dirty, if you walk in there without taking them off… and I think… I shouldn’t even mention the counters…
“Probably more than a month…”
Minnie muttered quietly and scratched the back of his head.
“Hey! Let’s call a cleaning-service!” Hae suggested and smiled widely.
“If you want to call them… go ahead!” I answered and rolled my eyes, knowing, that Hae is way too shy to call a cleaning-stuff.
“What? No! You all helped me, creating that mess, so why the hell should I call?! I already called that pizza-guy!” he defended himself, which indeed was able to change my mind.
“Right… okay you mustn’t call, after what happened, I won’t even allow you to do so!” I answered, but still I wouldn’t call them either!
“See!” he shouted happily.
“But I won’t call them either, that’s too embarrassing.” I added, causing him to pout.
“Less embarrassing than cleaning it ourselves?” Minnie asked and sat down onto a chair.
“No. Let’s do this. Let’s show mum, what men we are!” I finally tried to encourage them.
“But-…” Hyukkie began, but I interrupted him skillfully.
“Are you a man?!”
“I’m only 14…”
“So you’re a girl?”
I asked angrily, while Hae and Minnie chuckled evilly.
“No! I’m a boy!”
“Aish, just shut up and help us!”
Hae finally said and pulled Hyukkie into the kitchen.

After looking for several aprons, of which mum had about 100, but somehow nearly all of them disappeared. As we found out afterwards, they were in the washing machine. So we ended up with exactly four… - one of them was black, and I grabbed it immediately, before I had to end up with… with something worse. Hae probably noticed the reason for my behavior and followed my moves – he took one, which was dark blue, while Hyukkie and Minnie had to fight, who’s going to put on the white one, and who the pink one.
“Come on, you like pink!” Hyukkie whined after Minnie was able to grab the white apron, while Hyukkie had to take the pink one.
“But this is too much!” Minnie answered and furrowed. It really must look terrible, if it’s even for Minnie too much!
“No, it’s not!”
Hyukkie protested and tried to switch the aprons.
“I don’t want the pink one, that’s too embarrassing!” Minnie squeaked, after he successfully dodged from Hyukkie’s attempt, to snap away the white one.
“You think, for me it isn’t?!” he went on whining, when he realized, every attempt of refusal was senseless.
“Of course, it’s embarrassing for you as well, but at least it won’t be my problem, and I won’t care!” Minnie squeaked angrily.
“Meanie! Give me the white apron!” Hyukkie shouted and pouted, when he saw Minnie turning around.
“No way!” he shouted, went to me and asked me to tie up the cords of the apron and of course I obeyed his request.
“Hae! Give me yours!” Hyukkie squeaked, when he saw, Minnie was not able to be convinced.
“HAHA! Are you crazy?! There’s no way, I’m going to put on a pink apron!” Hae shouted, causing me and Minnie to laugh at both of them.
“But-…”
“Just. Put. It. On.”
Minnie hissed through his gritted teeth and he lightly hit the back of Hyukkie’s head, causing him to wince.
After we forced Hyukkie to put on the pink apron, we finally started to fulfill our task… Well… kinda…
I mean, it was nearly impossible, so first we started to clean the dishes in the dirty sink, which probably wasn’t a good idea, since they became even dirtier afterwards. So I had to find a place, where to put the dirty dishes, while Hae could clean the sink, and Hyukkie and Minnie were about to mop the floor.
Unfortunately, we all didn’t really have much experience, so we ended up extremely exhausted, after just trying to do an actually simple job. No, not really. It’s everything but simple!
I accidently broke three plates, because they fell off the counter, that Hae made wet, so it probably became slippery. About 1000 potsherds were lying on the completely wet floor, which was sunk in detergent and water.

“It looks nice!” Hae joked and chuckled, while we were standing in the hallway, after we escaped from the small lake.
“How the hell are we supposed to clean that NOW?!” I asked angrily and furrowed worriedly.
“Seriously, next time, we’re going to Hyukkie’s place…” Minnie announced, causing us to laugh, but an angry voice sent us several shivers down our spines.
“I’m going to check for my kitchen in two hours, if you’re not done until then, then…” mum threated, shouting from her room.
“Hm… how far, do you think, we can run in only two hours?” Hae asked and nibbled on his thumb nervously.
“I don’t know… wanna try it out?” Hyukkie asked, as frightened as Hae.
“Sure!”
“No way! We all are going to stay here and clean that! I don’t want to end up being killed by mum, after she found is – probably in a dark wood or whatever!”
I shouted angrily and grabbed one of Hyukkie’s and one of Hae’s wrists roughly, causing them to whine.
“Get some towels, kitchen rolls and because I think, this won’t be enough toilet paper!” I commanded, and they ran to the bathroom immediately, after being scared from my threating voice, while Minnie and I only chuckled devilish. Minnie pushed me lightly, nearly causing me to stumble, but I hit the wall, so I didn’t have to end up sitting on the wet floor of the kitchen. But my response – also a light push – made Minnie fall, and the water under his spurted into every direction.
“ARE YOU CRAZY?!” he screamed worriedly and grabbed my arms, to support him standing up.
“Ahahahaha, calm down! Hahaha!” I laughed – especially at his expression. He’s totally scared – who the hell knows why!
“How the hell am I supposed to calm down?! My pants are beige! Now tell me, how should I calm down, when I look like, I SHAT into my pants!!!”
he squeaked furiously, and his words let me stop laughing abruptly.
“Err… what? Hihihihi, turn around, I want to see it!” I began to giggle anew and commanded Minnie, who listened.
“Tch. Lend me some pants…” he mumbled embarrassed, while I examined his pants. God, it really looks like he shat into his pants!!!
“AHAHAHA! Okay! Oh god it really looks like-…”
I squealed happily, but Minnie interrupted me:
“Give me pants!!! Before Hae and Hyukkie return…”
“Ahahahaha, okay! Wait a moment, I’ll be right back!”
I answered and went into my room. I opened the wardrobe and started to look for some pants. Wait… he’s going to wear MY pants. MINNIE! MINNIE is going to wear MY pants!!! God, I have to stop fangirling about something like this, it’s not, like I was gay!
I threw several pants out of the wardrobe and stared at them mesmerized – at the thought, how they’d look, when Minnie is the one, who’s wearing them.
So I decided to give him some special pants… hehehe!

I returned in the kitchen and stretched out my arm, handing Minnie my pants.
“Thanks…” he only responded and disappeared behind the shelf.
“Oh wait, aren’t your boxers wet as well?” I reminded myself and nearly went to Minnie, who was about to change.
Uhm… I-… I don’t care…” I stuttered, and I could see him blushing. Wait, Kyu! You’re not staring at Minnie, while he’s undressing himself!!!
“Err… o-okay… just tell me, if you need something…”
I quickly answered and turned away, trying to forget the image of Minnie.
“Uhm… can I hang them up somewhere, so they get dry?” he asked shyly and he approached me slowly, while he was holding his wet pants.
“Huh? Oh, sure!” I answered and grabbed his pants, before I went into the bathroom to put it onto the clothes line.
“What the hell are you doing in here?!” I asked and stopped abruptly, after I pushed the door open. Hyukkie and Hae were still in there and well… Hae was sitting on Hyukkie’s lap, while Hyukkie was lying on the floor. Hae’s hands were under Hyukkie’s shirt, which was lightly lifted and so his stomach was revealed, while Hyukkie’s hands were placed on Hae’s chest.
Those children!
“Uuhh… nothing!”
Hae replied immediately and got up from Hyukkie. He helped Hyukkie to stand up as well, then they disappeared with towels and toilet paper.
What the hell…

I returned in the kitchen, after I positioned Minnie’s pants, beside my own clothes, on the clothes line. I stepped onto the towels, which were lying on the floor, so we didn’t have to step into the water. But actually it was senseless, since the towels a lot of water and they became soggy, so even if I stepped onto them, my socks became completely wet.
“I think we need some more…” Minnie announced, and I obeyed immediately – I jumped out of the kitchen, trying to avoid the wet floor as good as possible, and ran into the bathroom. See, Hae. That’s the way it works! You only need to get some towels out of the shelf, then you return – there’s nothing, that includes sitting on Hyukkie, or even touching or undressing him!
As fast as I was, I returned right afterwards and I placed the towels on the floor, that way we were finally able to dry it a bit, and with a lot of toilet paper and kitchen roll, the water was really gone!
We fell exhausted on the chairs and looked at the new mess – several wet, soppy towels, toilet paper, kitchen roll joined the chaos.
“I’m going to collect the potsherds…” Hae mumbled after a while, still able to show courage, that we were probably able to clean the kitchen. No, no way! Of course, we were unable to clean it!
“Okay guys, you can rest for a while, I have to go to the office… my assistance has a problem, and she’s not able to solve it on her own. See you!”
mum shouted, and THANK GOD she didn’t look into the kitchen!!!
“We can make a break…?” I mumbled like I didn’t know the meaning of the sentence.
“WE CAN MAKE A BREAK!” I suddenly shouted, causing the others to jump in joy, like me and we raced into Hae’s and my room.
“Let’s watch a movie! We have pizza!” Hae suggested and smirked. Yeah… we have pizza… A LOT!

Hae went up onto the attic, to get my laptop, so we could watch a DVD on it, since the TV was a bit too heavy… Hyukkie and Minnie took the pizzas into our room, while I was looking for an interesting DVD in mum and dad’s room. No, I wasn’t looking for …
After a while I found a suitable movie and I went back smirking evilly, while I had to suppress my devilish laughter.

 


 

In Donghae’s & Kyuhyun’s room
Hyukjae’s POV

 

Kyu switched on the laptop and inserted a DVD, which couldn’t see, because he hid it well.
“What movie are we going to watch?” Minnie asked and munched a piece of a pizza, while Kyu was busy clicking, to let the movie play.
“Ju-on.” He answered with a smirk.
“Wait… isn’t that a horror movie?!” Hae squeaked and jumped off the bed, while his words let Minnie and me shiver.
“Let’s find out, by watching it!” Kyu only answered and his insane smirk grew. He pushed Hae back onto the bed and he sat down beside Minnie. We placed the laptop on Minnie’s and my thighs, since we had to sit in the middle, while Hae and Kyu were literally hanging on our bodies. At least they also had to fulfill a task – they had to hand us pizza everytime we wanted!
Actually everything was nice – everything but the movie! It wasn’t only horrible, it was also frightening, scary and terrible! It’s about a Japanese woman who’s called ‘Kayako Saeki’ and she cursed the house, she lived in – who the hell knows why, I absolutely don’t get the plot!
I only knew, her husband killed her, their son and his poor, little kitty!
Everytime Kayako or her son, Toshio appeared I started to tremble a little and the stupid laptop began to shake immediately! But seriously, even Minnie reacted like this, when suddenly a ghost-like figure appears out of the blue and then it even starts to make a strange and now even frightening noise!
I accidently grabbed Hae’s and Minnie’s hands while I kept trembling a little, just like Minnie!
Thank god it came to an end, but in the last few minutes Minnie had to pee – sure! Nobody believes him!
So Kyu moved nearer to me and pushed the laptop fully onto my lap, so it was in the middle again. The damn movie still wasn’t over and Kayako already made that scary noise, that told us, she’s going to appear soon, but in this moment Hae’s and Kyu’s mum had to interrupt us, by calling her sons.
“Just go on watching, we’re going to rewind it, so you don’t have to stop it.” Kyu said calmly, though he knew exactly, that I was extremely scared by that movie, and leaving me alone was almost cruel! And as evil Kyu was, he even had to take the wireless mouse with him!!!
That way I couldn’t help but place the laptop on the edge of the bed, while I still stared mesmerized onto the screen, which showed a stair, Kayako was crawling down, while she made the funniest noises. Yes, funny! I even laughed because of that! Or maybe I was just desperately trying to distract me from the plot of the movie…
At any rate I grabbed another piece of pizza, while I still watched frightened, what’s going to happen. Before, I always held Hae and Minnie’s hands, but now they left me alone – so what the hell am I going to hold onto?!
I nibbled frightened on my pizza, while I tried to look away from the laptop, but it was impossible! I even felt tears welling up my eyes, because I bit my lip, while I was trying to suppress my screams.
Once Kayako was directly in front of her target, and all the memories – or rather all the other scary moments – started to show again as a flashback, I couldn’t hold back my scream anymore more and in that moment I Kyu and Hae returned. I wasn’t expecting something else from Kyu – he was smirking, while Hae only furrowed and he sat down beside me, after he laughed at me, that I had to put the laptop that far away from me. Finally I only had to bear a few minutes that terrible movie, and now Kyu and Hae are supporting me!
“Is it over?” Minnie dared to ask, when he stuck his head through the gap, after he slightly opened the door.
“Nearly, so come here, or you miss everything!” Kyu answered, while his glance was locked onto the screen of the laptop and he waved his hand heavily, mentioning Minnie to join us. Minnie approached us reluctantly and sat down beside me, on his spot, while the screen only showed the old attic, where the corpse of Kayako was shown, but then she suddenly opened her eyes and made that terrible sound again – causing Minnie and me to shriek frightened, while Kyu and Hae started to laugh at us.
“Shut up… I don’t like horror movies…” Minnie mumbled and looked into another direction, while I bent my head down in embarrassment.

“Kyuhyun, Donghae! It’s time! You know, about our agreement…” their mum shouted from another room, causing Kyu and Hae to sigh obviously annoyed. Kyu switched off the laptop and he and Hae pulled Minnie and me with them out of the room, back into the kitchen.
“Oh my god!” Minnie gasped and started mesmerized into the room.
“What happened here?!” I asked and examined the room, which was completely clean!
“Mum cleaned it… but we have to take the garbage out, to the containers. And you have to help us!” Hae announced, while he and Kyu brought out some plastic bags.
We went out of the house, and because of our laziness, we didn’t even put on jackets, so we ended up walking in t-shirts.
“Damn, it’s really cold!” Minnie cursed and we all could see his breathe. It’s really cold…
“Where’s the waste space?”
“Uhm… about a kilometer further… hihihi…”
Kyu mumbled nearly incomprehensible.
“WHAT?!” Minnie and I shouted angrily – now we even have to walk for a while in such a cold and already dark area!
We reached the place after about 15 minutes and we quickly threw away the plastic bags.
Then we percieved some voices, coming from proximity...

 


I'm (again) too lazy to go on writing - but this time i noted that 'idea' what i'm going to write about (hopefully the next few chapters ... if i'm even able to do so XD)
Have fun :D